Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Crescent »

I've completely lost my focus on this game and all I can hope to do is get it back for day 4 if I'm alive for it. Once I shuffled this game to the short end of my attention span I kinda just... Totally failed to draw it back into focus. Given the insane amount of prods it feels like I'm not the only one, and I think I've kinda just totally fallen into the overall lack of energy.

Also are people voting Prince now because I'm still down for a Prince vote. I also agree with Andante that I actually.. Didn't trust the Enchant flashwagon. How did it go from me being effectively the only vocal person to call him scum to him suddenly going -2? Why were people who apparently thought he was town suddenly voting him? Honestly I barely have any idea what my reads are anymore. That push on Enchant looked awful, and it's why I didn't join it. "Yay" discipline.

Owen's argument on Prince made a sort of sense, but... Even if you disregard everything else (Like his entire day 1 looking bad), Just the shadowing of Owen alone mirrors Carcalilly doing the same thing with DWLee in 2272. DWLee was easily the most scumread town in the entire game. They also townread Carca, and actively fought Carca being voted off day 2. A Prince scumflip almost certainly makes Owen town in the exact same position DWLee was in 2272..

Gera was the opposing train that day, for the record.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1774, Enchant wrote:Vivax looks like happy person.

Let's ruin his day with votes?
If I get voted off I get voted off
If I get my day ruined by a game of words, I probably shouldn't play it (or influence it so it doesn't)

Regardless, this made me laugh
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1754, Andante wrote:"I townbinned enchant!!!" "Everyone vote enchant"

and I'm the one with shit pushes? excuse me??

VOTE: Greeting
On a side note, it makes me
very
uncomfortable to see Greeting railing all over Unsure for two days, then following him onto Enchant, a player he has consistently called town. I looked to see if anyone else noticed this, and sure enough...

And he's doing this in hard defense of Prince, the
lowest poster in the entire game
, by calling him "An active contributor?"

How is a guy with less posts than the guy who died night 1 "an active contributor" by any stretch?

Greeting never talked about Prince between post #886 and #1718, where he suddenly emerges as a hard defender on a guy he's barely ever talked about, while trying to push a guy he's called town all game.

In post 1718, Greeting wrote:
Prince of Paterson
is an even worse push than
MalcolmTucker

Of course, there are some signs which should push town into looking into this slot if it's still alive in the late game. But none of these signs can be seen right now, and I think that this could be a town counterwagon to
Enchant
In post 1719, Greeting wrote:I've thought about it again and the fact that there is a really bad counterwagon to
Enchant
means we've hit the jackpot. Scum
Enchant
reacted nervously and went on to push a town contributor (or at least this is how
Prince of Paterson
should be viewed, as of Day 3), instead of someone who is more in the neutral ground, like
Firebringer

Everybody, vote
Enchant
. He needs to be hammered.

Yeah no. You popped in this TR on Prince out of absolutely nowhere. You listed him in your POE early, but have dodged ever giving a single read about him, until suddenly late on day 3 where you super TR him for being a contributor when he's the most inactive player IN THE ENTIRE GAME?

VOTE: Prince

I think my Deepwolf worries about Greeting were right!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Crescent »

tl;dr

Greeting manufactured a scum read on Enchant out of absolutely nowhere and a town read on Prince out of absolutely nowhere at the same time, in order to follow the guy he's been trying to vote out for two solid days onto Enchant. The sudden TR on Prince is for a legitimately terrible reason, too.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Crescent »

I was supposed to be off work today, too, but I'm not, have to go in soon, and I won't be off again until after this day is over. Catching something this big does get the juices flowing again, at least~
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Prince of Paterson »

The way that Andante kept popping in to continue her tunnel on UNOwen while also ignoring any counterarguments and saying that nobody was providing any, then disappearing again, was starting to worry that my townread on her was wrong. However, I think her recent string of posts was much better and townier, so I'm not too worried there anymore.

I agree that Greeting's progression is strange. I think flipping Enchant after me would probably still be best, though, as it will provide the most information to work with. The motivation that scum Greeting may have is less clear to me, knowing that I'm town.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:32 am

In post 1714, Firebringer wrote:super not helpful but im fairly certain one of malcolm/prince is scum.
And it has almost nothing to do with their interactions together. I just read each individually and don't think they make sense as a team.
You should not allow Firebringer to get away with using this to push for a Malcolm elim tomorrow. Please.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:35 am

In post 1781, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1714, Firebringer wrote:super not helpful but im fairly certain one of malcolm/prince is scum.
And it has almost nothing to do with their interactions together. I just read each individually and don't think they make sense as a team.
One thing I want to be clear on: you should not allow Firebringer to get away with using this to push for a Malcolm elim tomorrow. Please.
Fixed.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think its fairly obvious i have no influence on anyone this game to make any elim i want happen
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1770, Andante wrote:it's greeting and prince but whatever. if people wanna hold this game hostage for 3 more days... whatever, I want no part in that
This game could do less with posts like this.
Continue building your case instead of getting upset with lack of progression.. Which maybe is hypocritical of me to say but w/e lets try being more productive
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1735, Malakittens wrote:GUYS
WHY IS ENCHANT SCUM

SRSLY
WHY IS ENCHANT TOWN
i can do this too.

here are some points for at least anti town play:
> is doing no scumhunting in the game
> has no reasons for votes and even explains doesn't remember why made any of them
> actively encourages wagon on self with attitude
> looked like scumhunting day 1 or at least was forming reads then dropped off completely after a scum lim. Why dismotivated now?

So....again. Why is enchant town?
Ive given reasons that it might just be too brazen to be scum. I just don't see any town mindset beyond "fuck you town i do what i want" which i can relate to sometimes as town but if this is all we are going to hold up as reason for town its not really great standing.
Show

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Vivax »

Prince I don‘t know what your read on MT is at this point after having a look at your ISO.
Apologies if I missed it, but that‘s relevant if you are calling FB mafia for pre-pushing Malcolm.

Crescent casing Greeting so extensively and then voting Prince confuses me.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:47 am

Lowell, Enchant, Firebringer is where I think there's most likely to be scum.

Unsure might belong in there somewhere. I could just be wrong on Firebringer, I certainly hope so because I don't think they're ever getting eliminated here.

I don't think that Mala, Malcolm, gera, or UNOwen are scum. Andante is unlikely but possible, and same goes for Vivax. gera is right that Vivax has consistently played anti-town and it's getting more and more difficult to continue to give him passes on it.

Crescent and Greeting are similar in that I think there's an element of self-righteousmess that feels town. Of the two, I trust Crescent more, both in likelihood to be town and in ability to have correct reads. I wouldn't feel confident enough to lock either as town, though.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1758, Andante wrote:good talk yall! you don't wanna play the game? I don't don't care. Greeting absolutely needs to go here, UNO can go tomorrow, then Prince next day.
In post 1759, Andante wrote:cause this game is an actual joke to all yall clearly...
Please stop making these posts
Show

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Why i am mafia?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Crescent »

Quick summation:

Prince scumflip means Greeting scum, Owen town, Insure town, Enchant..Town?

Last scum maybe just Mala?
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:51 am

In post 1786, Vivax wrote:Prince I don‘t know what your read on MT is at this point after having a look at your ISO.
Apologies if I missed it, but that‘s relevant if you are calling FB mafia for pre-pushing Malcolm.

Crescent casing Greeting so extensively and then voting Prince confuses me.
You're right that on a surface level it is confusing, but Crescent likes to find associations prior to flips, there's already a wagon on me, and she has prior suspicion of me. The point about Greeting only really makes sense if Greeting is defending me as a scum partner, anyway. So I think it's a reasonable thought and a reasonable vote.

Of the four people I called town, Malcolm is probably the one I'm least confident on, but I do still believe him to be town.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:52 am

In post 1790, Crescent wrote:Quick summation:

Prince scumflip means Greeting scum, Owen town, Insure town, Enchant..Town?

Last scum maybe just Mala?
What about my townflip?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1728, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1713, Firebringer wrote:Okay here is my general vibe/feelings that might not be useful at all.
enchant has been like begging to get yeeted.
Basically spitting in all our faces as we try to apply any pressure. I don't like the attitude but this is so brazen for scum to do that im not on board with it.
Which maybe enchant has picked up and been utilizing. I also get feeling scum are reluctant to vote or push enchant because low hanging fruit and don't want to be the first to go there. So if voted its the later votes where they feel comfortable that they wont be called out on it.

Unown. Is one i haven't had a lot of opinions on but i get the sense of votes placed and attitude around the slot that scum are angling/want this as mislim. I am not certain who because like andante is a top townread for me. I should be able to point out specific people who i think are trying to manufacture a push there but it just felt off from the few votes and mentions of unown from others. Maybe im seeing nothing I just don't know and i haven't given this slot much individual attention all game.

Lots of my townish reads have been getting firmer in there position which is the only good thing about this game day.
gera , vivax, greeting, crescent
lowell has gotten weaker due to like not doing anything but complain. Needs to do shit.

So my yeet pool right now is sitting with:
Unsure, Malakittens, Prince
I don't feel like that would be particularly out of character for Enchant. Frankly I'd find it a lot more suspicious if they started mounting a detailed, evidence-based response for why they are town.
i mean i think theres a huge gap distinction between detailed evidence based responses and giving an explanations/thoughts to reads or pushes to show what you are thinking. I never get any idea where enchant mind has been at all besides "yall can yeet me if you want. see what i care" mindset. Which i have said a million times. So i kind of disagree on the out of character
In post 1730, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1710, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1678, geraintm wrote:overall, of the three i would put their voting history as

Worst: Vivax
2nd: Enchant
3rd: Unsure

Vivax slotted onto the Meg wagon at a really ugly point, their Day 2 just looks like they were hard trying to not be on the Fred wagon and switched over to the Mala one before being nowhere

Enchant - i just cannot understand the logic behind any of their votes, they seem almost plucked from thin air

Unsure - similar to Enchant, just less of them.

Overall, i would really want Vivax to go today. their history is poor, and they seem desperate to get enchant gone today.
i think the two slots are on opposite sides, i don't think they can be together

VOTE: Vivax
Vivax doesn't seem desperate for anything except moving the game along.
Also as u would say, naughty points to u for voting Vivax.
I'm not sure Vivax is a push scum would particularly be making at the moment. I don't SR the slot myself but I feel like Ger's genuinely trying to solve even if I disagree with the eventual conclusion.
I was making fun of gera. I don't think gera is scummy for it.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Malakittens
Show

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Crescent »

And wow would this day turn into a nearly exact replica of day 2 in 2272, even down to the vote patterns on these two trains.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Greeting »

This has got to be the most uncooperative, paranoid and idle town I have ever been in on MafiaScum. If I’m voted out, I won’t even be mad, because this game since Day 2 has been unplayable.

The most active town member has a fatal flaw in that she’s very unwilling to work.

I am not ideal myself, but at least I do realise that without other townies I will get nowhere.
In post 1656, Greeting wrote:You guys know this game is a team-based effort?
Okay, so the conclusion is that I am putting my neck out there for my scumbuddies
Prince
and
MalcolmTucker
. I’m not sure why would I need to do that. If I were mafia, I would be doing absolutely nothing in this game and no one would even care to notice.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Firebringer »

my self/mala meta for why malakittens is scum and im done waiting around for her to respond to me:
For the last 4-5 games ive played with town mala. She has correctly gotten my alignment 100% of the time.
This wasn't a slow process for her either, she picked up on my scum traits pretty fast with early feeling/vibe posts she would mention before taking me to task.

The fact here she goes "maybe fire is scum" then goes idk just feels. Doesn't commit, and hasn't just called me town yet.
Tells me she is scum and doesn't know how to treat me.

I also think she is defending enchant town because she knows for a fact enchant is town.

In summary, mala would know im town and picked up on it by now. She doesn't need to even read my whole iso. She picks up on my alignment fast and for you to believe she is town i have to be mafia.

So let your read on me decide whether to push this. Cause I think personally this is a shut case.
We all can go home and drink
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1797, Firebringer wrote:For the last 4-5 games ive played with
Just to bring context these aren't really recent games. This is over last two years. Ive been less active in mafia but mala still figures me out in a lot of games. So even if these aren't recent i think they are extremely relevant.
Show

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Crescent »

Also Andante is 2273 me at this point and almost certainly town vote this and you suck.

Off I go.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”