Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #11826 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:06 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11820, MalcolmTucker wrote:Taly - reading through your ISO this turn, feel like you're asking a lot of questions in a way which could potentially compensate for actually being busy/scumhunting at times. Is this (yes I'm aware of the irony of this being a question) how you tend to approach the game in general? I feel at times like you're very much sort of loosely hunting for info while asking questions but not necessarily doing a whole lot with that info once you get it.
This is town!Taly besides Math clearly spewed him scum with his fence sitting during the gladiate. Did you even read their interactions during that?
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11827 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:10 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11824, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think Malcolm is town, the Luke NK is a good point in favor of
a town malcolm.

Bleh this game is quite difficult
Whomever is scum is playing really well considering the scummiest flipped slot was antitown vt.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11828 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:11 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 11826, butterflies wrote:
In post 11820, MalcolmTucker wrote:Taly - reading through your ISO this turn, feel like you're asking a lot of questions in a way which could potentially compensate for actually being busy/scumhunting at times. Is this (yes I'm aware of the irony of this being a question) how you tend to approach the game in general? I feel at times like you're very much sort of loosely hunting for info while asking questions but not necessarily doing a whole lot with that info once you get it.
This is town!Taly besides Math clearly spewed him scum with his fence sitting during the gladiate. Did you even read their interactions during that?
I'll need to go back and reread the gladiate interactions, lot was going on then and easy to miss stuff. I've largely TR'd Taly so far, just their posts today are starting to make me less certain.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #11829 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Rad »

Hey Malcolm, do you lean scum on any of the following?

Mala, OTH, BB
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #11830 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 11828, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Bella also didn't even deign to vote during the gladiate, which does reinforce that read
I'll need to go back and reread the gladiate interactions, lot was going on then and easy to miss stuff. I've largely TR'd Taly so far, just their posts today are starting to make me less certain.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11831 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 am

Wow i messed that up
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11832 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:42 am

In post 11830, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 11828, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Bella also didn't even deign to vote during the gladiate, which does reinforce that read
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11833 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11829, Rad wrote:Hey Malcolm, do you lean scum on any of the following?

Mala, OTH, BB
I don’t understand the srs on either OtH or BB and would hard veto both of them.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11834 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11833, butterflies wrote:

Mala, OTH, BB
I don’t understand the srs on either OtH or BB and would hard veto both of them.
Mala then Nancy?
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11835 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11834, Rad wrote:
In post 11833, butterflies wrote:

Mala, OTH, BB
Mala then Nancy?
I keep going back and forth on that slot. In Pokemon Battles, she was super obvtown from the getgo, so wouldn’t be opposed. It’s extremely hard to tell with her. \_0_/

But wouldn’t veto that.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11836 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Rad »

VOTE: Mala

Let's get something going then. Both the Rad and Malcolm wagons are going no where. I'll admit that me and malcolm could just be an extended TvT with conf bias on both sides. Mala's meta difference here from the game I read is incredibly obvious, she's really not done much of anything this game even outside any sort of meta read (meta just shows me that she's fully capable of being analytical and super townie), her PR claim isn't alignment indicative anyway even if we had a way to prove it was true. I tried to prod her to become more active and that hasn't played out.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11837 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:57 am

In post 11778, MalcolmTucker wrote:Drap's case on CSF is strong.
Actually what did you like about this? A lot of the scum case was based on my read on math and bella, but your reads on math and Bella weren't any better
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11838 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:00 am

Also Malcolm, I'm curious if the points in favor of town rad have swayed you at all
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11839 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:01 am

Post by butterflies »

What do people think about a mass claim? Since Enchant claimed the only vt role.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11840 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am

Seems premature? but i will defer to the likes of pooky for that

Also there's at least one vt, not necessarily exactly one
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11841 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Rad »

I'm guessing that's a bad idea due to there potentially being a doc, but I'll accept whatever the consensus decision is since I really don't have any sort of grasp on that strategy
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11842 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11840, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Seems premature? but i will defer to the likes of pooky for that

Also there's at least one vt, not necessarily exactly one
Oh? I guess I misread Luke’s post then.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11843 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11841, Rad wrote:I'm guessing that's a bad idea due to there potentially being a doc, but I'll accept whatever the consensus decision is since I really don't have any sort of grasp on that strategy
The unusual thing about this game is the complete randomization of roles, like if Bell actually was macho scum doc, then roles by themselves really tell us nothing except that flavour is apparently extremely useful wrt that.

How about a mass flavour claim then?

Also, while I hard tr Taly, Toog was bleeding obvtown from his very first post.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11844 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 657, Toogeloo wrote:My PT partner brought up the fact that they don't trust me, that I could be scum, and that I basically asked for a free pass through Day 1.

For those not in the know, I was involved in a head on collision last Friday night. My kids were in the car with me. I was ambulances to the ER, but thankfully my kids walked away with minor injuries.

I am doing some daily physical therapy and we are working with lawyers and insurance right now, and in my down time I am trying to relax and rest.

I don't anticipate this being problematic beyond this week, but if people feel I'm getting a pass, or need to replace out, I will.

---

I have not read anything other than my PT. I actually didn't consider the possibility that my partner might consider us unaligned. Based on my show knowledge, I actually would have thought us Masons if my PM didn't specifically call us neighbors.

My role is Shannon, my partner is Boone. We are in a PT called Kissing Siblings, which I don't recall them being incestual at all, lol.

At any rate, I will get to this eventually.
2nd post.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11845 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Rad »

Does flavor claim help town at all? Town can sit here and try to figure out what each person is based on their flavor, and scum knows exactly which people they care about and can think about those people's flavor specifically. Seems bad for town and good for scum?
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:03 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11845, Rad wrote:Does flavor claim help town at all? Town can sit here and try to figure out what each person is based on their flavor, and scum knows exactly which people they care about and can think about those people's flavor specifically. Seems bad for town and good for scum?
Idk but on d5, I don’t think it’s such a crazy idea. Doc should probably not claim though but we’ve already had 2 invest and one flipped invests, one flipped vig and 3 claimed roles checking/speaking with the dead. Idk what to do but we could of course ignore that. \_0_/

I’m not going to push this because town doc is still alive though. So maybe d6?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:07 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 11811, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 11749, butterchurn wrote:I have a hard time trusting Drap's vetos on anybody when he doesn't seem up to date on what's going on in the game.

- Malcolm isn't my preferred elim toDay, partly due to Luke's townread there and their neighborhood. It feels like a nightkill on Luke directly opens up a path to an elimination on town Malcolm, with a vocal town leader who was one of his main defenders now gone, so the fact that he immediately became a leading option after Luke's death doesn't sit right with me.
- I've seen Miselim Bait's name thrown around, and I really don't think that Klick's interactions with Bella are partnered, especially I think never comes from someone partnered with both Bella and MathBlade.
- BBT's conversations with Bella don't seem partnered to me either.
- I don't agree that Johnny should be off the table, nothing there seems partnered, and as far as I know there's nothing to support Drap's belief that they are a doctor, so I will continue to ignore that until given reason not to.
- C&G is also an option, but a weaker one, since some of the interactions make them less likely as a partner to the flipped scum. I don't think it rules them out, though.
Is rad/Johnny/c&g your current solve?
I don't think it's useful to try to full solve at this point, but those are the main slots I'm looking at right now, and probably where I'd want to eliminate today. I think it's possible or even likely that there's someone being wrongly consensus townread, and there's some players that I still haven't really had a chance to look at closely to understand why they're not under consideration (main example that comes to mind is RCE -- if anyone has an RCE towncase, I'd be interested to hear it). There's also the claims, which are currently not really on the table for elimination, but I wouldn't be surprised if one was mafia.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11848 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Because I’m town by play, town by associations with scum, and potentially town via night actions (nk).
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11849 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11848, RCEnigma wrote:Because I’m town by play, town by associations with scum, and potentially town via night actions (nk).
Bella spewed RCE town plus Toad sounds extremely different here than in Schadd’s game.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”