Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 9, T3 wrote:
In post 6, Andante wrote:FIRST
I wonder what the post count will be this game
that's you're only thought about this game? "wow andante gonna post a lot" what's new?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: T3

found a maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 14, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 13, Andante wrote:VOTE: T3

found a maf
explain?
there is no way town is legitimately callimg me maf and voting me here. at least not yet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 17, T3 wrote:

found a maf
OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you. It is a behavior often associated with inexperienced players. — wiki.mafiascum.net
I suck? ok thanks for letting me know.. like, what's the purpose of this post? your other post you were yelling at me for putting a 2nd vote on someone to help get RXNs, like, I know I'm around, I had no concern over a quick hammer?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 19, T3 wrote:
In post 16, froggodoggo wrote:is there a typo in there? post 8 is voting for Eiralox so how does that prevent a quick hammer
No, that’s not a typo. Andante votes for Eiralox but then says that it’s E-2.
yeah? cause I literally went "if I vote how many is hammer? ok 4, should be fine. I'll say e-2 to be safe" I don't want anyone accidentally throwing someone on e-1, I truly don't get why you're playing like this out of the gate, like "oh I'm just gonna shit on andante!!" like, can we not?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 35, ceejayvinoya wrote:I agree that the post is bad
In your own words, what about the post was bad?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

idk, no comment on T3 for now, just annoys me when people purposely try to start stuff with me the second the game starts...

ceejay however.. is not off to a great start. I don't think I have ever joined a game and my first thought for a game was "I agree this post is bad, but I don't think it is scummy" this feels like a classic case of scum nervously entering and in the process TMIing whoever as town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
I know you had nothing to comment early, but like, here you have frog just coming at my throat like "how dare you ask CJ a question" like, I'm moving forward, but CJ seems very against me "calling you out" even though I'm asking you questions I want feed back on. What are your thoughts about frog not wanting to hear you answer a single question, yet instead "EVERYON ELSE ASKING QUESTIONS IS BAD"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 60, Eiralox wrote:Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?
you do realize it's a 7p game. 2 votes is all it takes to throw someone at e-2... obv we're not letting someone go over without them talking. I'm not sure I'd say T3 "defended" you, he's just played a lot of games with me, so I'm guessing he figured he'd try and deal with me first, like idk any of yall, I'm only familiar with T3.

And whoever went "Andante and T3 are partners, and you have T3 as "not maf" for defending you? there's no point that he went "YALL! EIRA IS TOWN!!" you had no content, he went and focussed on someone who was here. that's not defending.

And then obviously you're open to the idea I'm maf? I'm guessing cause of my serious CJ push?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

Like, this just reads as trying to "look busy" and we call the "hero solve" Me and T3, like, you didn't stop for a second to consider that T3 and I might be familiar with each other? one of the recent times we played T3 told me he hated how I play, so like, obviously I'm going to be more annoyed when he starts the game coming at me, you ever think that "conflict" went away so the game actually became enjoyable for both??

like, idk about you, but to me starting a game off by fighting a scum partner sounds like the worst plan, especially in 7p. You "read" of T3 and Andante scum feels like a 0 effort "solve"
and like, shutting down everything directed at CJ... don't you want to have a read there? you say you're null there, but all you've done is start attacking me for asking CJ stuff.... great plan btw if you're genuinely trying to solve CJ... great plan!

In post 43, froggodoggo wrote:Andante what happened to T3? is he not mafia anymore?
In post 45, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 44, T3 wrote:
In post 42, froggodoggo wrote:why would scum have such a reaction to this page 1?
Lots of stuff happened this page 1 and scum might not want to risk ‘poking’ me or Andante. So, they choose to ignore it and try to fly under the radar.

I think it’s far more likely that ceejay saw the thread and only had time to make one or two phone posts about page 2, so I’m not going to read into it too much.
what do you think about Andante reading into it?
In post 49, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so
can you explain to me what this means like im 5 yrs old
In post 55, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
u tell me
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Andante »

BloodBot is town, or scum playing the game in a towny way, and know what, at this point that's good enough for a d1 pass
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 72, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 66, Andante wrote:
In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
I know you had nothing to comment early, but like, here you have frog just coming at my throat like "how dare you ask CJ a question" like, I'm moving forward, but CJ seems very against me "calling you out" even though I'm asking you questions I want feed back on. What are your thoughts about frog not wanting to hear you answer a single question, yet instead "EVERYON ELSE ASKING QUESTIONS IS BAD"
Huh I don't remember being against you calling froggo out. In fact, I encourage it. I'm a bit null on froggo and content on him would definitely help me out, thank you.

As for froggo coming at your throat that's something you two should sort out. I'm not exactly in charge of him.
*but frog seems very against

so you're null of frog shutting down every question I was sending your way?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Andante »

I sr CJ a lot more than froggo, like why are we throwing froggo on e-1?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 138, BloodB0t wrote:Also, with a low player count, I'm thinking mafia voting their partner would be too detrimental to them because with the short game length town wouldn't have that much time to figure it out anyway.

andante: I sr CJ a lot more than froggo, like why are we throwing froggo on e-1?

Is it really that farfetched that they are both mafia?
I mean, we have just about nothing from Eira/CJ/Galron

like, CJ has only answered questions, not taking initiative to solve
Galron recently stepped it up a bit, and
Eira hasn't done ~Anything~

I'd really prefer if we actually got everyone doing stuff before we head into the night, instead of putting someone on e-1 and not announcing it as e-1... so our lovely lurking friends could show up, hammer, call it a day.

Like, Eira has NOTHING in that iso.. CJ has literally only been on defense, I haven't seen initiative to go "ok here's what I'm thinking, here's who I SR"
and Galron is a little different cause like, ehhh there's stuff there, but none of it really feels AI to me, so probably just need more time for a read there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

like, I'm sure all 3 of them aren't scum, but there's likely 1 there, I don't have enough info for any conclusions yet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Eiralox

what are you up to Eira? you just reading in the shadows? please share those reads with us
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

Why are you assuming ceejay and Eira town, then your "reasoning" for 1 of the teams is "Andante and frogs are trying to kill each other so not a team" then why have it listed as a plausible team?? I'm confused by your plan here
In post 172, T3 wrote:Assuming for a moment that me, ceejay, and Eiralox are town, the possible teams are:

Spoiler: froggo/Bloodbot
In post 142, froggodoggo wrote:i'll vote galron if you do @bloodb0t
I don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. If froggo and bloodbot were partnered, then they would have more of a plan.
In post 130, BloodB0t wrote:You're talking about there being too many posts for you to pay attention to any questions asked of you, and you also add totally meaningless posts. I don't get it.
I also don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. Bloodbot is pointing out something that froggo is doing that doesn’t make sense. This post is scummy from Bloodbot’s side, as it is shading something NAI. However, scum Bloodbot probably doesn’t shade scum froggo for this.
In post 140, froggodoggo wrote:maybe andante town. idk i still dont like a lot of their content but they aren't trying to murder me and this is a small game so that makes a big difference

VOTE: bloodb0t
There’s also this post, in which froggo votes Bloodbot without mentioning him at all in the post? And while Bloodbot did say stuff between this post and froggo’s previous one, Bloodbot was townreading froggo in those posts. I doubt scum froggo would do this if Bloodbot is scum.

Spoiler: froggo/Galron
froggo barely mentions Galron at all until froggo randomly decides to vote Galron. He tries to recruit me and Bloodbot into voting Galron. I can absolutely see Galron and froggo being partnered from this. The froggo wagon was gaining traction and this reads as froggo being flailing scum trying to get his partner limmed for towncred. This is further emphasized by Galron weakly defending froggo in , but not actually making any attempt to read froggo. Galron also weakly defends froggo in previous posts such as .

Spoiler: froggo/Andante
In post 28, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 18, Andante wrote:

found a maf
explain?
there is no way town is legitimately callimg me maf and voting me here. at least not yet
I don't believe this is true and I am having a hard time believing that you think it is true.

Saying that town would never suspect you here implies that town should always be TRing you on the basis of your first 4 posts.

VOTE: Andante
I highly doubt that froggo and Andante are scum together. Since the start of the game froggo has been going for Andante’s head. froggo decided to unvote Andante because Andante isn’t scumreading him, which seems more like pocketing than s/s.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Galron
They’ve both expressed weak scumreads on each other but there hasn’t been much follow-through, as Galron hasn’t posted much. Possibly scum distancing.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Andante
Bloodbot townread Andante early for her interaction with me. Bloodbot also scumreads ceejay because of his townread on Andante. (Basically the opposite of a chainsaw.) This doesn’t make much sense if they’re partners. Andante expresses a fairly lazy townread on Bloodbot, and she doesn’t elaborate much about nor does she try to convince people Bloodbot is town, which also means that Andante and Bloodbot likely aren’t partnered.

Spoiler: Galron/Andante
They’ve barely acknowledged each other.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 168, Eiralox wrote:hey Andante : ) Just popped in, I'll get to doing a thorough read and responding to that last post of yours in like....2-6 hrs time. I like the shadows >.<
hmmm its been 3 hours.... Eira.. I miss you!!!

Wolf like shadows
Wolf go AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

hmmm missed an opportunity for pixel cube... you can't make a sphere out of pixels...
sup friend!!! you're here now!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 174, Andante wrote:Why are you assuming ceejay and Eira town, then your "reasoning" for 1 of the teams is "Andante and frogs are trying to kill each other so not a team" then why have it listed as a plausible team?? I'm confused by your plan here
In post 172, T3 wrote:Assuming for a moment that me, ceejay, and Eiralox are town, the possible teams are:

I don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. If froggo and bloodbot were partnered, then they would have more of a plan.
In post 130, BloodB0t wrote:You're talking about there being too many posts for you to pay attention to any questions asked of you, and you also add totally meaningless posts. I don't get it.
I also don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. Bloodbot is pointing out something that froggo is doing that doesn’t make sense. This post is scummy from Bloodbot’s side, as it is shading something NAI. However, scum Bloodbot probably doesn’t shade scum froggo for this.
In post 140, froggodoggo wrote:maybe andante town. idk i still dont like a lot of their content but they aren't trying to murder me and this is a small game so that makes a big difference

There’s also this post, in which froggo votes Bloodbot without mentioning him at all in the post? And while Bloodbot did say stuff between this post and froggo’s previous one, Bloodbot was townreading froggo in those posts. I doubt scum froggo would do this if Bloodbot is scum.

froggo barely mentions Galron at all until froggo randomly decides to vote Galron. He tries to recruit me and Bloodbot into voting Galron. I can absolutely see Galron and froggo being partnered from this. The froggo wagon was gaining traction and this reads as froggo being flailing scum trying to get his partner limmed for towncred. This is further emphasized by Galron weakly defending froggo in , but not actually making any attempt to read froggo. Galron also weakly defends froggo in previous posts such as .

found a maf
explain?
I don't believe this is true and I am having a hard time believing that you think it is true.

Saying that town would never suspect you here implies that town should always be TRing you on the basis of your first 4 posts.

I highly doubt that froggo and Andante are scum together. Since the start of the game froggo has been going for Andante’s head. froggo decided to unvote Andante because Andante isn’t scumreading him, which seems more like pocketing than s/s.

They’ve both expressed weak scumreads on each other but there hasn’t been much follow-through, as Galron hasn’t posted much. Possibly scum distancing.

Bloodbot townread Andante early for her interaction with me. Bloodbot also scumreads ceejay because of his townread on Andante. (Basically the opposite of a chainsaw.) This doesn’t make much sense if they’re partners. Andante expresses a fairly lazy townread on Bloodbot, and she doesn’t elaborate much about nor does she try to convince people Bloodbot is town, which also means that Andante and Bloodbot likely aren’t partnered.

ceejay and Eiralox are town, don’t question it today.
I’m assessing all of the possible scum pairs in my post, and determined that you and froggo aren’t scum together.
so how many from your list are teams you're actually considering?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 179, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
then vote galron :)
cause here it's looking like the plan is to lim Galron, then regardless of his flip, to flip me cause I'm not talking to him? like, it's not my fault Galron isn't here when I am... and trying to interact with people not here when I am? well, we see how that's going with Eira
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Andante »

idk is it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Andante »

see, the way I see it, he's writing people off as town who aren't doing much of anything, while confidently pushing these reads... scum only need 2 mislims to win here, like, there's no sense of T3 being careful here, and I really feel like he's trying to set something up right now... idk I'm not a fan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Andante »

like, yeah sure, I'm thinking T3 is towny, but "Eira is town!!" when eira only has 3 posts.. seriously?? this is just setting us up to mislim town here, then we lim another town tomorrow and lose
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 189, froggodoggo wrote:Fair. i think confidence is usually a town tell but I can see how a confident scum could steamroll this game

pedit I dunno about that… which town is T3 trying to miselim?
I mean if T3 is scum here, this is 100% the path he takes. take charge. cause all scum needs is the 2 mislims... then bam! they win.. I don't see "Eira and CJ clear day 1" being a towny thought, especially coming without reasoning
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Andante »

great, so T3 wants to hard shield CJ and Eira, I think Froggo is town, and so that literally just leaves like Galron for maf, so whatever

VOTE: Galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Andante »

that kill makes no sense? I thought T3, ceejay, and Eira were claiming masons together, but apparently they're not, however, I thought the kill was for sure there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Andante »

which means final scum is probably in those 3 then?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 265, T3 wrote:then FMPOV it’s autowin?
and this goes back to scum only needing 2 mislims to win.. and you have lined up froggo and I...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 272, froggodoggo wrote:Andante I have a gunsmith guilty on you
lol that's a lie go ahead and trade my life for yours
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Andante »

great, so we have this "I'm faking a guilty on andante"
and we have T3 who I think is maf, and has been trying to line up mislims
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

cause T3 not killing the masons then going "I knew yall were masons" for town cred, like no. I was sitting there like, ok, I'm VT, last small setup I played town had masons, I think Eira cj and T3 are just masons, I believe it, frog seemed towny, blood was towny, galron was easy lim.

but this makes perfect sense.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 284, T3 wrote:I was doing setup spec in my head and I was thinking of a possible setup in which there are 2 masons at the exact same time I noticed ceejay crumb mason
and considering I KNEW we had a mason claim situation, but you enter day "here's the masons, it's auto fmpov" like, it was really obvious we had mason claims going on, that kill makes 0 sense from the pov of maf trying to find PRs, that kill is to set up whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

I do not see frog ever killing blood there, like, it makes 0 sense from a frog pov, I was just gonna auto lim blood here, I believe this is a T3!scum move
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Andante »

yeah, went to all of a sudden cj and eira lock town, it's obvious masons are at play, unless.. that kill was cause you didn't realize masons.. cause this "ahaha masons.." thing is odd...
In post 154, T3 wrote:
In post 152, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 86, T3 wrote:
In post 77, ceejayvinoya wrote:So sorting from this:

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

Eiralox is town because I said so.

VOTE: froggodoggo

I wish we'd get more galron and blood posts to work with soon.
Why is Eiralox town?
quoting this so I could answer it later
Oh I see.
I think I’m going to town bin Eiralox and ceejay for today?
In post 156, T3 wrote:Eiralox do you think ceejay is town too?

found a maf
explain?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 292, froggodoggo wrote:T3 pull up the crumb
I'm tempted to just vote you, this is screaming "I need reason to vote t3 that's not sus"

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Andante »

hmm actually, we're just gonna go with the obvious here, I KNOW T3 knew masons there, and froggo just made it very clear they didn't know. so I wanna see something, but I'm thinking I'll just vote froggo, cause T3 taking this "plan" he HAS to rely on me getting mislimmed, and I mean, the people's he's calling a mason, 77 they TR me more than t3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Andante »

This feels like TMI of knowing galron was maf... like "oh town is on the trail? yeah!!! galron maf!!"
In post 118, froggodoggo wrote:if anyone had any questions for me please post them again and maybe like bold them even because there was a crap ton of posts and if anyone asked me anything i definitely missed it.

idk what to think abt galron or ceejay. been seeing people say T3 is town based on meta so im cool with that for now, nothing abt their posting pinged me.

i want andante and bloodbot gone.
In post 145, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 143, Andante wrote:and Galron is a little different cause like, ehhh there's stuff there, but none of it really feels AI to me, so probably just need more time for a read there
agreed although the fact that none of it feels AI makes me think its scum, if u know what i mean
In post 161, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote:Out of the PoE of Bloodbot, Galron, and froggo:

Weak scum
Bloodbot
Lean scum
Galron
scum
Froggo

If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
vote galron with me

VOTE: galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: froggo

yeah I'm voting the obvious, and if it is T3, that's a later thing, but I think the simplest answer is just, it's froggo, cause T3!scum there.. all he had to do was kill a mason, and blood was still on the table as a viable mislim, I'm not going with the "what if this is big brain play"
keeping it simple, staying with the obvious, also froggo's stance on me changed the second I called frog prob town, so yeah, this is cool by me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Andante »

like, for the record @Masons, literally the reason I stopped pushing both yall, 1. Eira got hella towny and I was like, ok, towny enough for d1, and ceejay, ehhh once T3 was all "assume they're town!" or whatever, logic kicked in, I was like, this is 100% a mason situation, could be all 3 of them masons.. cause we had 2 masons in my 9p game, so I guess 3 in 7p could work, and yeah, half me still feels like T3 is big braining this, but like, froggo is all "what?? masons were obvious??" and like, ok yeah.. kill 100% can be froggo's cause if you don't realiz masons, you're not killing there. and if you're T3, you probably just kill a mason, more options for town to mislim.

wooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 303, froggodoggo wrote:I found Eiralox town immediately
before the 20 posts in a row from Eira, you immediately found Eira town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Andante »

why would there be informed mafia?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Andante »

in a setup that already favors scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Andante »

in my 9p game we had a mafia joat,a goon, 2 town masons,

I didn't realize joat there, but like, I definitely just believe it's 2 masons in this 7p... and 2 goons.. like.. balance wise.. it makes the most sense
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 309, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 305, Andante wrote:
Pretty sure I found them town on opening. From my POV scum knew masons and didn’t kill them so VOTE: T3

Pedit because 2 surprise masons in F5 sounds like trouble
there's nothing surprise about them, I was thinking Eira was town, then thought T3 Eira and CJ were masons together. you have to think from a balance perspective what we're playing. 2 "surprise" masons in f5 with 1 maf alive? that's AWESOME!! like, how is it trouble? scum should be assuming something like masons... like town isn't having extra kp. yeah, maybe cause I played a 9p with masons, but I'd assume masons in a setup like this

9p setup -
x5 Vanilla Townies, x2 Masons, x1 Mafia Goon, x1 Mafia Jack of All Trades (Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Strongman)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 312, Andante wrote:
In post 309, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 305, Andante wrote:
Pretty sure I found them town on opening. From my POV scum knew masons and didn’t kill them so VOTE: T3

Pedit because 2 surprise masons in F5 sounds like trouble
there's nothing surprise about them, I was thinking Eira was town, then thought T3 Eira and CJ were masons together. you have to think from a balance perspective what we're playing. 2 "surprise" masons in f5 with 1 maf alive? that's AWESOME!! like, how is it trouble? scum should be assuming something like masons... like town isn't having extra kp. yeah, maybe cause I played a 9p with masons, but I'd assume masons in a setup like this

9p setup -
x5 Vanilla Townies, x2 Masons, x1 Mafia Goon, x1 Mafia Jack of All Trades (Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Strongman)
which, that's kinda making me think this setup might be similar to that one now.. cause you're all "ANDANTE IS A GS GUILTY!!" which if you're a joat with stuff like roleblocker... strongarm.. you're not thinking masons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Andante »

how does claiming backup vig make no sense if GS? it could be in a setup to throw off people
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 190, Andante wrote:
In post 189, froggodoggo wrote:Fair. i think confidence is usually a town tell but I can see how a confident scum could steamroll this game

pedit I dunno about that… which town is T3 trying to miselim?
I mean if T3 is scum here, this is 100% the path he takes. take charge. cause all scum needs is the 2 mislims... then bam! they win.. I don't see "Eira and CJ clear day 1" being a towny thought, especially coming without reasoning
you literally left out the first half of this. I was thinking about a T3!scum world. idk the exact moment I caught on the trio were masons, which I think is what you're trying to shade me for like "no way you knew masons" I can't tell you the exact moment I was like "they're probably masons" like end of the day? I just went with T3's stuff, and said "know what, not my problem. this'll sort itself out later" and hey, we got 1 maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Andante »

is it not clear I was going down the "ok t3 is scum, and this is why he did what he did" path?? like, you can't chop off the first half of a quote, and go "SCUMMY!!" like, we were in the t3!lock scum train of thought, that seems pretty clear...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Andante »

hmm T3 did dissapear…
AHHHHH THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT

UNVOTE:
when in doubt unvote
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Andante »

everything about T3's play just screams that it's planned/calculated, like it's all "ok well, we do this, then we do that" like, that's what I don't like, and this
> I think the bloodbot kill comes from froggo
> I don’t think scum froggo fake claims gunsmith

is like, you want to lim froggo here, then you're gonna set me up next, like, none of this is about your read on me. it's all "yeah let's get froggo!" but at the same time "ehh I'm not certain" like, why aren't you focussing on getting a read on me? that literally solves this, plus I thought you had a pretty solid tr on me earlier, so like "I'm slightly leaning towards frog" doesn't make much sense at all, when I definitely thought we established I was towny??

I genuinely don't want to be in a F3 in any situation here, cause it's just going to be annoying, so if we can end the game here, that would be super ideal. Thinking about the GS thing, I'm not sure I see scum ever doing that here, and I think froggo had moments talking about 2 scum alive, like, there's no way you actually believe we have 2 scum alive?? idk, now I'm back to wanting to yeet T3, like from THE START he's tried to take control of the game, and scum like control...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Andante »

lets do this! masons just want to talk in private? like, umm ok.. yall do you I guess, I mean if we wanna play that game of "what mason I'd kill" I'd probably kill Eira over ceejay (not saying you're bad ceejay!!!) Eira is just a lot more scarier in thread lol and yeah, so that comment of "oh andante will pick the mason that TRs her more" I mean, both should be TRing me, I'm townnnnnn and I'd just kill Eira, even if ceejay had me as lock scum, but hey, I don't think there's a tomorrow with this lim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Andante »

@Masons - T3 is e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 336, froggodoggo wrote:UNVOTE:
so now you think it's me? why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: froggo

like, you seemed confident enough about it being t3, why vote if you don't want anyone else voting with you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Andante »

well you have 2 options and you just said no to T3, so clearly me voting T3 caused you to think it's me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Andante »

meh I think you're town, like, don't vote in the first place if you're not fine with the outcome of that vote? like, here you have 2 options, it's literally not hard. I'm town, sooo if you're TRing me, that's great!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

like, T3's extreme hesitance to vote here is what gets me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 24, T3 wrote:Andante is probably town, froggo is weakly town.
In post 25, T3 wrote:froggo’s questioning of me has an inquisitive town ‘vibe’

Post 21 was what I was looking for from Andante. She questions why I’m going at her so aggressively, in a way that seems like mildly annoyed sarcastic town. I would expect scum Andante to be much more defensive in that scenario.
Like, right off the bat "ok, I'm confident andante is probably town" and T3 defended that read
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

so like, why is there hesitance all of a sudden with this TR on me? like, if you're going "scum andante wouldn't play like that" then you write me off as town, and you don't just sit here on the fence like "idk... it could go either way..." cause T3 still refuses to commit to a side here in this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 329, T3 wrote:I think the bloodbot kill comes from froggo
I don’t think scum froggo fake claims gunsmith
like, fencesitting... at least pretend to pick a side, like, this "I'll sit on the fence... idk" does nothing for anyone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 348, froggodoggo wrote:but u r right that his play aligns with knowing there will be a tmrw
yes, and how his entire game he has been pushing some narrative. like I didn't realize we only had 1 mislim till I was like "wait.. math"

and I'll tell you what I think just happened, he killed blood, and assumed that you and I didn't notice the mason thing, and me going "yeah masons duh!" just messed up that plan and he's trying to figure out how he's going to push me now, instead of just "easy! it's froggo!" cause yes, like he had me believing for a second that the kill could only come from you, but then, it's like, wait... he's telling me, his reaction to the kill was that it was froggo, but he's not saying "I think it's froggo" like, I'm not saying he has to vote right now, but his play doesn't match what he's saying (idk if that makes sense)

like, instantly outing "MASONS ARE THESE 2!!" wouldn't you want to wait, like, if you know you have that info, see what the others say... then you can figure out the kill, like, yeah I thought T3 was in with the masons, literally why I gave up on all other SRs and was like, well of galron/froggo/blood, obv I'll pick galron here, and hey, galron seemed super cool with going over? no attempt to try? meaning his partner, T3 had a plan... idk, I'm very sold on T3 being maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Andante »

Thinking back to "who does scum!frog kill there" it's like, why would froggo kill Blood? like, I called frog town, frog wouldn't kill me, but then like, you have T3 just leading the game essentially, but T3 didn't die? Blood was definitely climbing the ranks of SR in my books, like, that kill just doesn't make sense to be a froggo kill. like I genuinely think scum!froggo would've killed Eira or T3 there.. so yeah, I think the kill is back to just being "T3 trying to clear himself cause he "KNEW THE MASONS"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 265, T3 wrote:ceejay and Eira, if you are Masons then FMPOV it’s autowin?
cause that's the first post T3 entered with. and it was the first post of D2, it matches with "oh I didn't kill the masons and I knew them so I'm clear now!!" like, that explains the kill choice so much better than "oh froggo didn't know masons so they killed blood"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

like, yeah my first post was outing "so you 3 are masons right?" cause at this point, if there's 3 masons, it's auto for us, but T3 there... "oh fmpov it's auto!!" like, ideally we just end the game here on d2, not this "oh just lim one then the other" thing that T3 is going for..

my final answer for scum is T3. like, I'm 10000% confident, the last scum here is T3, like, I'lll self if I'm wrong and there's a tomorrow, like, there's no tomorrow. T3 is the final scum. there's no tomorrow after this, yeah. I think I'll shut up not, I made my points very clear
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Andante »

lmao whatever, yeet me first then, not like I care, the final maf is T3, I’m certain.

also note how he had me as a stronger tr than froggo, but didn’t take much of anything to have him vote me here…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, vote me if you want I don't care, but do not let T3 convince you he is town tomorrow. I'm certain it's him, and as you said, why not keep the TR of the masons on the DL??? like, I wasn't even thinking masons till T3 randomly called you 2 town, and obviously I wasn't gonna go "wait, you 3 are masons?" on day 1, idk, I mean this doesn't feel that difficult to me.. T3 had me as a stronger TR than froggo all game, now all of a sudden it's "I'll vote andante!" right...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 378, Andante wrote:I mean, vote me if you want I don't care, but do not let T3 convince you he is town tomorrow. I'm certain it's him, and as you said, why not keep the TR of the masons on the DL??? like, I wasn't even thinking masons till T3 randomly called you 2 town, and obviously I wasn't gonna go "wait, you 3 are masons?" on day 1, idk, I mean this doesn't feel that difficult to me.. T3 had me as a stronger TR than froggo all game, now all of a sudden it's "I'll vote andante!" right...
and like, that whole "I'm calling CJ and Eira town" thing, he definitely could've made up reasons to TR yall... like, I was doubting my CJ SR, yes. and once Eira had the 20 posts in a row, I was like, woah there... so like, even me, not going "yall are masons!!" like, at the end of the day, I believe T3 thought I didn't realize they were masons, and planned to push froggon and me, like, yall going "you didn't claim to know masons D1" no.. but at the end of the day I voted Galron did I not?? I left my 3 mason reads alone, gave me blood/froggo/Galron I've been scum with Galron before where he did absolutely nothing, "Andante didn't interact" yeah, cause I have a handful of games with galron, and it's easiest for me to just watch what he does, rather than try to interact, so looking at galron/blood/frog, the blood TR never reallly left, I was TRing frog, and well, easy! only left galron, and that fit fairly well with the scum!galron game I had in mind. bam!

like I am town, I feel like I should be an easy TR here... just trust me on T3 yall. please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 380, T3 wrote:
In post 378, Andante wrote:I mean, vote me if you want I don't care, but do not let T3 convince you he is town tomorrow. I'm certain it's him, and as you said, why not keep the TR of the masons on the DL??? like, I wasn't even thinking masons till T3 randomly called you 2 town, and obviously I wasn't gonna go "wait, you 3 are masons?" on day 1, idk, I mean this doesn't feel that difficult to me.. T3 had me as a stronger TR than froggo all game, now all of a sudden it's "I'll vote andante!" right...
I’ve already explained this. Yesterday, froggo was fairly towny near the end of the day.
what posts were "fairly towny" or is this cause I said I TRed froggo, so obviously that makes froggo obv town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:17 am

Post by Andante »

my issue here is froggo has been way too chill, and like, froggo clearly didn't know masons, so if me and T3 were TRing froggo eod... was froggo just expecting us to kill eira and ceejay?

UNVOTE:

ahhhhh I hate this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

cause T3 is being very clear he TRed froggo's eod.. I forget why I called froggo town, but I know I said it, but I kinda like this theory a lot more than "T3 planned on limming these 2 specific people"
but then there's that GS claim thing, but I'd bet it was just for rxns.. and when I talked about a scum joat in the 9p, froggo seemed pretty interested in that, which makes me thing they're a joat here.. bt like, why be that obvious as scum?

and masons clearly sr me, so idk...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Andante »

I know I don't trust T3. that's the thing... but T3 voting me now is just like, wtf?? cause if most of the game I've been a stronger TR then froggo, why the flip??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

Let’s GOOOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

please tell me that does it!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:33 am

Post by Andante »

Yessss!! That was a fun little game!!! Thanks for hosting Aisa!! I had lots of fun with all yall!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 415, T3 wrote:I killed him because I didn’t think I would ever be able to mislim him
LOL but like... masons... hahahaha if no one claimed, I was probably just assuming it was 3 masons and you were part of them
good job though!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 416, Andante wrote:
In post 415, T3 wrote:I killed him because I didn’t think I would ever be able to mislim him
LOL but like... masons... hahahaha if no one claimed, I was probably just assuming it was 3 masons and you were part of them
good job though!!!
*no one claimed and a mason died

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”