Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 168, Eiralox wrote:hey Andante : ) Just popped in, I'll get to doing a thorough read and responding to that last post of yours in like....2-6 hrs time. I like the shadows >.<
hmmm its been 3 hours.... Eira.. I miss you!!!

Wolf like shadows
Wolf go AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 175, Andante wrote:
In post 168, Eiralox wrote:hey Andante : ) Just popped in, I'll get to doing a thorough read and responding to that last post of yours in like....2-6 hrs time. I like the shadows >.<
hmmm its been 3 hours.... Eira.. I miss you!!!

Wolf like shadows
Wolf go AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i said 2-6 hours. don't be hasty on me i'm a person outside this pixel sphere. i'll be posting when i post.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

hmmm missed an opportunity for pixel cube... you can't make a sphere out of pixels...
sup friend!!! you're here now!!!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 174, Andante wrote:Why are you assuming ceejay and Eira town, then your "reasoning" for 1 of the teams is "Andante and frogs are trying to kill each other so not a team" then why have it listed as a plausible team?? I'm confused by your plan here
In post 172, T3 wrote:Assuming for a moment that me, ceejay, and Eiralox are town, the possible teams are:

Spoiler: froggo/Bloodbot
In post 142, froggodoggo wrote:i'll vote galron if you do @bloodb0t
I don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. If froggo and bloodbot were partnered, then they would have more of a plan.
In post 130, BloodB0t wrote:You're talking about there being too many posts for you to pay attention to any questions asked of you, and you also add totally meaningless posts. I don't get it.
I also don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. Bloodbot is pointing out something that froggo is doing that doesn’t make sense. This post is scummy from Bloodbot’s side, as it is shading something NAI. However, scum Bloodbot probably doesn’t shade scum froggo for this.
In post 140, froggodoggo wrote:maybe andante town. idk i still dont like a lot of their content but they aren't trying to murder me and this is a small game so that makes a big difference

VOTE: bloodb0t
There’s also this post, in which froggo votes Bloodbot without mentioning him at all in the post? And while Bloodbot did say stuff between this post and froggo’s previous one, Bloodbot was townreading froggo in those posts. I doubt scum froggo would do this if Bloodbot is scum.

Spoiler: froggo/Galron
froggo barely mentions Galron at all until froggo randomly decides to vote Galron. He tries to recruit me and Bloodbot into voting Galron. I can absolutely see Galron and froggo being partnered from this. The froggo wagon was gaining traction and this reads as froggo being flailing scum trying to get his partner limmed for towncred. This is further emphasized by Galron weakly defending froggo in , but not actually making any attempt to read froggo. Galron also weakly defends froggo in previous posts such as .

Spoiler: froggo/Andante
In post 28, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 18, Andante wrote:
In post 14, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 13, Andante wrote:VOTE: T3

found a maf
explain?
there is no way town is legitimately callimg me maf and voting me here. at least not yet
I don't believe this is true and I am having a hard time believing that you think it is true.

Saying that town would never suspect you here implies that town should always be TRing you on the basis of your first 4 posts.

VOTE: Andante
I highly doubt that froggo and Andante are scum together. Since the start of the game froggo has been going for Andante’s head. froggo decided to unvote Andante because Andante isn’t scumreading him, which seems more like pocketing than s/s.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Galron
They’ve both expressed weak scumreads on each other but there hasn’t been much follow-through, as Galron hasn’t posted much. Possibly scum distancing.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Andante
Bloodbot townread Andante early for her interaction with me. Bloodbot also scumreads ceejay because of his townread on Andante. (Basically the opposite of a chainsaw.) This doesn’t make much sense if they’re partners. Andante expresses a fairly lazy townread on Bloodbot, and she doesn’t elaborate much about nor does she try to convince people Bloodbot is town, which also means that Andante and Bloodbot likely aren’t partnered.

Spoiler: Galron/Andante
They’ve barely acknowledged each other.
ceejay and Eiralox are town, don’t question it today.
I’m assessing all of the possible scum pairs in my post, and determined that you and froggo aren’t scum together.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:52 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
then vote galron :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 174, Andante wrote:Why are you assuming ceejay and Eira town, then your "reasoning" for 1 of the teams is "Andante and frogs are trying to kill each other so not a team" then why have it listed as a plausible team?? I'm confused by your plan here
In post 172, T3 wrote:Assuming for a moment that me, ceejay, and Eiralox are town, the possible teams are:

Spoiler: froggo/Bloodbot
In post 142, froggodoggo wrote:i'll vote galron if you do @bloodb0t
I don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. If froggo and bloodbot were partnered, then they would have more of a plan.
In post 130, BloodB0t wrote:You're talking about there being too many posts for you to pay attention to any questions asked of you, and you also add totally meaningless posts. I don't get it.
I also don’t think froggo and bloodbot are partnered because of this post. Bloodbot is pointing out something that froggo is doing that doesn’t make sense. This post is scummy from Bloodbot’s side, as it is shading something NAI. However, scum Bloodbot probably doesn’t shade scum froggo for this.
In post 140, froggodoggo wrote:maybe andante town. idk i still dont like a lot of their content but they aren't trying to murder me and this is a small game so that makes a big difference

VOTE: bloodb0t
There’s also this post, in which froggo votes Bloodbot without mentioning him at all in the post? And while Bloodbot did say stuff between this post and froggo’s previous one, Bloodbot was townreading froggo in those posts. I doubt scum froggo would do this if Bloodbot is scum.

Spoiler: froggo/Galron
froggo barely mentions Galron at all until froggo randomly decides to vote Galron. He tries to recruit me and Bloodbot into voting Galron. I can absolutely see Galron and froggo being partnered from this. The froggo wagon was gaining traction and this reads as froggo being flailing scum trying to get his partner limmed for towncred. This is further emphasized by Galron weakly defending froggo in , but not actually making any attempt to read froggo. Galron also weakly defends froggo in previous posts such as .

Spoiler: froggo/Andante
In post 28, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 18, Andante wrote:
In post 14, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 13, Andante wrote:VOTE: T3

found a maf
explain?
there is no way town is legitimately callimg me maf and voting me here. at least not yet
I don't believe this is true and I am having a hard time believing that you think it is true.

Saying that town would never suspect you here implies that town should always be TRing you on the basis of your first 4 posts.

VOTE: Andante
I highly doubt that froggo and Andante are scum together. Since the start of the game froggo has been going for Andante’s head. froggo decided to unvote Andante because Andante isn’t scumreading him, which seems more like pocketing than s/s.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Galron
They’ve both expressed weak scumreads on each other but there hasn’t been much follow-through, as Galron hasn’t posted much. Possibly scum distancing.

Spoiler: Bloodbot/Andante
Bloodbot townread Andante early for her interaction with me. Bloodbot also scumreads ceejay because of his townread on Andante. (Basically the opposite of a chainsaw.) This doesn’t make much sense if they’re partners. Andante expresses a fairly lazy townread on Bloodbot, and she doesn’t elaborate much about nor does she try to convince people Bloodbot is town, which also means that Andante and Bloodbot likely aren’t partnered.

Spoiler: Galron/Andante
They’ve barely acknowledged each other.
ceejay and Eiralox are town, don’t question it today.
I’m assessing all of the possible scum pairs in my post, and determined that you and froggo aren’t scum together.
so how many from your list are teams you're actually considering?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 179, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
then vote galron :)
cause here it's looking like the plan is to lim Galron, then regardless of his flip, to flip me cause I'm not talking to him? like, it's not my fault Galron isn't here when I am... and trying to interact with people not here when I am? well, we see how that's going with Eira
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 am

Post by froggodoggo »

is that post talking to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Andante »

idk is it?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:56 am

Post by froggodoggo »

from my pov T3 is very confident in solving this game and I am very confident that T3 is town so my job is to just push on the people in their POE that isn’t me
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:57 am

Post by froggodoggo »

i don’t TR galron or bloodbot and that aligns with T3’s POE so im cool with it
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:58 am

Post by froggodoggo »

maybe y’all feel differently but this is a 7p on page 8 so I’m just chillin!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Andante »

see, the way I see it, he's writing people off as town who aren't doing much of anything, while confidently pushing these reads... scum only need 2 mislims to win here, like, there's no sense of T3 being careful here, and I really feel like he's trying to set something up right now... idk I'm not a fan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Andante »

like, yeah sure, I'm thinking T3 is towny, but "Eira is town!!" when eira only has 3 posts.. seriously?? this is just setting us up to mislim town here, then we lim another town tomorrow and lose
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:01 am

Post by froggodoggo »

Fair. i think confidence is usually a town tell but I can see how a confident scum could steamroll this game

pedit I dunno about that… which town is T3 trying to miselim?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 189, froggodoggo wrote:Fair. i think confidence is usually a town tell but I can see how a confident scum could steamroll this game

pedit I dunno about that… which town is T3 trying to miselim?
I mean if T3 is scum here, this is 100% the path he takes. take charge. cause all scum needs is the 2 mislims... then bam! they win.. I don't see "Eira and CJ clear day 1" being a towny thought, especially coming without reasoning
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 68, Andante wrote:
In post 60, Eiralox wrote:Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?
you do realize it's a 7p game. 2 votes is all it takes to throw someone at e-2... obv we're not letting someone go over without them talking. I'm not sure I'd say T3 "defended" you, he's just played a lot of games with me, so I'm guessing he figured he'd try and deal with me first, like idk any of yall, I'm only familiar with T3.

And whoever went "Andante and T3 are partners, and you have T3 as "not maf" for defending you? there's no point that he went "YALL! EIRA IS TOWN!!" you had no content, he went and focussed on someone who was here. that's not defending.

And then obviously you're open to the idea I'm maf? I'm guessing cause of my serious CJ push?

ok this is where I'll start cos here is so much to dissect.

1. I know this is a 7p game. That's why I'm wary of putting anyone at -2 this early. If you feel differently, meh whatever. I just don't rush things generally.

2. I woke up and perceived things in a way different things than they are. You seem to be trying to logic this while I think it was pretty clear that I was sayin 'I feel this way.' So yes you're right in rational study i conclude that T3 wasn't really defending me, and you weren't putting me at risk cos of the timing of your T3 countervote. So i basically woke up, thought 'shit' and posted within the framework of a misapprehensive perception. But................

3. I still stand but what i said in spirit. Those first pages T3 reallly gave me a town vibe, like approaching things from a perspective of wanting to keep town safe, not knowing roles, being isolated, cautious yet probing. And like from what I've read up until now thats sorta still the feel I get?

4. On the other hand you felt very sussy to me on those pages. Right now im factoring in that it might be a personality thing, cos i admit thru words u do see more townie in later pages. But...

5. I never really said ur mafia or gave reasons, and i get u want me to be more active here but like i do this on my own schedul, so honestly i think you might have veered into me for the wrong reasons thus far. I told froggo "I'm all ears about you" which so early in the game can mean anything. I'm not a quick read former and sometimes my reads especially early day exist on shaky ground. what i'll say tho is rn youre not one of my top suspects? I'll expand on where i'm at as i apply time to this.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:56 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I don't get how T3 is so confident on Eira being town. Also, I never town read froggo as he claims. I said I strongly lean scum towards froggo. I mentioned froggo as a possible 'unhelpful town' to get feedback on how viable it was to vote an 'unhelpful town' in a small game. I unvoted because people were scared of someone being at e-1, and I thought that it wasn't fair to have someone at e-1 when Eira has barely posted.

Since my last post, my perspective has changed a little bit.

It seems that voting unhelpful town is not a good idea. I'll try to take the game less seriously. I'll give townies more room to make 'unhelpful' posts. I realize it's probably more important to find mafia who are being 'helpful', but are actually providing bad help. Bad help is worse than no help.

T3 also mentioned how in rl games mafia tries to eliminate people who are joking in his experience. Well, this is not an rl game. I was already suspicious of froggo before criticizing his joking, and my main point was that he was contradicting himself by creating more meaningless posts while also saying there are too many posts.

T3 is on my scum list, along with Eira for being silent and being defended for no reason by t3. I thought maybe T3 talking about froggo not engaging my case could have been a pocket attempt. When he realized it wasn't working, he decided to try to frame me for attacking silly fun posts.

At this point I think the mafia team is probably T3 and Eira. Waiting on Eira.

Froggo could be a town that doesn't make sense to me.

pedit: wasn't expecting Eira to defend T3. I don't like what he says about Andante. I think everything Andante's been doing lines up with town. I don't like how non-commital Eira is being, combined with how T3 townbinned him for no reason. So T3-Eira scumteam makes the most sense right now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

Bloodbot, read and comprehend. See me say i form reads slowly. see that they might be on shaky ground. see me feeling greener on andante. i discredited everything you said before you said it so im not liking your take here at all. i'm going through posts slowly so i wont interact with u again for a while.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:05 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 192, BloodB0t wrote:T3 is on my scum list, along with Eira for being silent and being defended for no reason by t3. I thought maybe T3 talking about froggo not engaging my case could have been a pocket attempt. When he realized it wasn't working, he decided to try to frame me for attacking silly fun posts.
Still dunno about T3 being scum, but this kind of post is very town!pov from bloodb0t. I don't agree with the read but it's so farfetched that i don't think it comes from mafia.

Farfetched probably isnt the right word, i KNOW theres a term that mafia players use for this and every time i want to use it i forget what it is D:

anyways UNVOTE: bloodb0t
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:09 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
I'm in love with these reads

T3 and andante did feel like they backed off each other pretty quickly

The only problem is that I don't really see andante scum so far

andante disengaging with T3 on really pings towny to me for some reason
In post 77, ceejayvinoya wrote:So sorting from this:

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

Eiralox is town because I said so.

VOTE: froggodoggo

I wish we'd get more galron and blood posts to work with soon.
loving my reads into voting me is a weird jump that i didnt pay much attention to before. seems like scum who forgot what their reads were and voted opportunistically. i'd like an explanation for the jump. also CJ and T3 have both TR'd eiralox w/o reason so Eiralox might just be town who is being spewed by the mafia :mrgreen:

VOTE: ceejay
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 am

Post by froggodoggo »

lets flip ceejay red and clear myself blood and eiralox.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 69, Andante wrote:honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
what do you think about froggo sorta TR'ing me in the beginning me and now going after two others for the same reason? Do you think it's a genuine push or deflection?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 73, Andante wrote:BloodBot is town, or scum playing the game in a towny way, and know what, at this point that's good enough for a d1 pass
no i don't like this. u and blood have tr'ed each other, blood just now. ok that's cool. but giving someone a day one pass.... this is a post i'll keep in mind as i continue here. it could come from town, this, like a gut lock read, but i still think its a sentence worthy of keeping in mind
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:25 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 197, Eiralox wrote:
In post 69, Andante wrote:honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
what do you think about froggo sorta TR'ing me in the beginning me and now going after two others for the same reason? Do you think it's a genuine push or deflection?
this is quite literally not what i'm doing!! that is in no way a reasoning for any push i've made, just something that I noted

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”