Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Three reasons.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Enchant »

Because copping NM or Me is dumb regardless of alignment.

If anyone cops me/NM, i WILL FIND you.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 152, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I literally said NM's style was humour (which is more likely to be scum)
I'm glad I amuse you :wink: :wink: :lol: :oops: :wink: But I'm seriously trying to find the scum here :lol:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:08 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 222, Bellaphant wrote:@frogs, me Ans bbt used to play together really well, but because they hate meta (or something ;) ) they do scumny shit as town and vice versa. Their tone also is aggressive no matter what and they aren't scares to produce content. However, since bbt and me have been back we've never been town together (maybe this time, I'll be lucky...etc )
r u saying that BBT is unreadable? how have you read them in the games where they were scum and u were town? i remember seeing one of those
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't ask you about your methods, or seeming lack of them. So how about you let me do mine.
But that's the whole point of the game :? :? :? I hope you're not being evasive :wink: :D
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 223, Alianna wrote:
In post 215, Enchant wrote:DON'T COP NM OH GOD
Why, is he your scumbuddy?
Maybe some of y'all can discern an alignment from his trolling, I definitely can't.
You don’t seriously believe this, do you? You think this is any world an svs interaction? :lol:

~N
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 157, Alianna wrote:I already claimed but I'm not opposed to fakeclaiming twice in a row.

I'M THE JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But there's no Jester in this set-up :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:10 am

Post by froggodoggo »

Ali do you have a town game u can link to cause I really think youre scum rn but I really wanted to play with you :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 162, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, Norwegian.

NM is a... unique player.
Aren't we all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 163, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 154, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 40, Alianna wrote:Well, I'm a sheep so...

VOTE: Enchant
Just an observation friend :cool: But you're sheeping a lot :P Seems very REactive and not PROactive :cop:
hi not underscore mafia. do you think alianna is mafia?
It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink: :cool:
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@frogs, not unreadable, he isn't that good ;) just not a day one thing. And I prefer having them around to talk to anyway.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 170, froggodoggo wrote:yeah I still hard agree with ausuka. I see your reasons BBT but you don't present them in a way that makes me think you believe in it. it looks like youre throwing darts for a reaction but there's no "aha!" moment you just double down and keep pushing based on nonsense. it is by definition fake solving and more people should vote BBT
Are you talking about BBT or yourself? :wink:
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 230, Fun Times wrote:
In post 223, Alianna wrote:
In post 215, Enchant wrote:DON'T COP NM OH GOD
Why, is he your scumbuddy?
Maybe some of y'all can discern an alignment from his trolling, I definitely can't.
You don’t seriously believe this, do you? You think this is any world an svs interaction? :lol:

~N
No, that was a joke.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 232, froggodoggo wrote:Ali do you have a town game u can link to cause I really think youre scum rn but I really wanted to play with you :cry:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=89124
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89374

Here you go.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:18 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 216, froggodoggo wrote: okay i get that. but that's not an easy question for me to answer. i guess i would expect you to ask more questions in your push rather than making rash assumptions. i think the former is more townie because townies dont actually know whether the person they are pushing is town or scum. the latter being an easy way for scum to tunnel people, like you're doing right now. if it wasnt d1 and there were flips to go off i could get it but it is d1 and there are no flips and so i dont believe you actually came to the conclusions you came to.
Do you not think that aggressively pushing does the exact same thing as questioning but in a much better way? Like, they have to respond anyway and conviction (real or not) makes people do funny things.

You disagree with my reasoning? You don't think Ausuka is showing self-awareness in a not-so-obvious-scummy-way?
In post 217, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt I don't think I am? Most of the noise is coming from the you v ausaka thing and I'm not great at reading 1v1s: I have soul read ausake quite quickly in our last two games when both town, so I'm kinda waiting on that. You, I never want to sort day one.

More noise from enchant and nm - enchant is hard to meta,they don't feel like they did in cultists here tho. Nm I can usually read but this schtick is new.

I think sonmus is town and I'm protective of frogs, having just read then wrong in y'all's game with klick.

I think Ali I'd scum for two different reasons, one weak one better.
I don't know, I read your post and was like 'I don't know what Bella thinks.' You had no conclusion on Ausuka or myself, you could see Frog believing his push but don't necessarily agree with it...what does that mean? Is he town?

Aside from the vote on Ali, it was a wishy-washy post. I also feel like I'm hyper aware of you now given you have duped me on at least one occasion.
In post 222, Bellaphant wrote:@frogs, me Ans bbt used to play together really well, but because they hate meta (or something ;) ) they do scumny shit as town and vice versa. Their tone also is aggressive no matter what and they aren't scares to produce content. However, since bbt and me have been back we've never been town together (maybe this time, I'll be lucky...etc )
This is mildly offensive. I don't do scummy shit as town, for some reason that I am yet to understand, I get town read as scum and scum read as town. I can't really help it or seem to change it.

Bella, would it be fair to say that you try to pocket me as scum?

Pedit - Damn, Bella with the burn. Let me go get some ice.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 195, froggodoggo wrote:i think somnus' reaction to norwee's question on an early page was townie. altho not a fan of norwee not pushing for a response. norwee can u tell me what thats about? 33 and 34
I don't know what you mean.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 239, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You disagree with my reasoning? You don't think Ausuka is showing self-awareness in a not-so-obvious-scummy-way?
I don't see it but this game has a surprising amount of posts compared to the other ones i've been in so it's hard for me to see every lil thing. Might have to reread tmrw and start fresh
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 195, froggodoggo wrote:i think somnus' reaction to norwee's question on an early page was townie. altho not a fan of norwee not pushing for a response. norwee can u tell me what thats about? 33 and 34
somnus didnt really answer ur question and u didnt seem to mind
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 239, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is mildly offensive. I don't do scummy shit as town, for some reason that I am yet to understand, I get town read as scum and scum read as town. I can't really help it or seem to change it.
Wait so me thinking you could be town should mean that i am wrong and you are scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 242, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
somnus didnt really answer ur question and u didnt seem to mind
Oh, yeah i know they avoided the question. But i didn't feel like being an pushy ass so early in the game.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm afraid so, that's usually how it goes.

I can assure you though, Sherlock, I would not lie to you. I, your dear friend Watson, am town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 176, froggodoggo wrote:ausuka is probably town.
Everyone is probably town :neutral:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 180, Ausuka wrote:That's a good point NM :oops: I think my statement was accurate at the time :P but since you have indeed begun to make some game advancing content in your unique way! :cop:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :D :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 190, Enchant wrote:
In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What if i use humour to cope the fact that i rolled scum.
But you are not funny
:o :o :o :o :twisted: That's mean! :cop:
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:30 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 238, Alianna wrote:
In post 232, froggodoggo wrote:Ali do you have a town game u can link to cause I really think youre scum rn but I really wanted to play with you :cry:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=89124
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89374

Here you go.
that unfortunately did not help me at all :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”