ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 12694, Best Bird wrote:fine fine - let's see.

VOTE: csf

mala on luke tonight if she lives.
VOTE: csf
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

It's weird because you're acting like you saw my soft and used that as reasoning for unvoting me and not wanting to elim me even though you said you would still vote me afterwards which probably means you were told in your scum PT about my soft and have tried to use that reasoning retroactively when it just doesn't fit with your play
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 pm

In post 12695, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 12686, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're not sure I'm town but are now willing to vote Malcolm, Johnny, and Mala before me? Even though you were town reading Mala?

You're making 0 sense
Yeah, my reads changed... I looked at mala's iso and she wasn't pushing anyone as hard as i remembered. I still think she might be town, but balancing risk vs read- the risk of mislimming or outing a town doc is probably worse than mislimming a town coroner

I've been willing to vote Johnny since like forever and had my doubts about Malcolm too. So idk why that's weird to you
Johnny is LHF Town.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 12701, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's weird because you're acting like you saw my soft and used that as reasoning for unvoting me and not wanting to elim me even though you said you would still vote me afterwards which probably means you were told in your scum PT about my soft and have tried to use that reasoning retroactively when it just doesn't fit with your play
(mala also saw the soft...js)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #12704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Why else would i unvote you, BBT?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:18 pm

Why would you still say you would be open to voting me?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:18 pm

I seen people be pushing them before I revealed my Bella track that’s why I made the whole Doctor gambit.
Figured if you thought they were Doctor you wouldn’t vote them and mafia wastes a night kill on a LHF Townie.

Won’t really work now that T-Bone claims Doctor, thanks allot T-Bone.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:19 pm

:left:
In post 12701, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's weird because you're acting like you saw my soft and used that as reasoning for unvoting me and not wanting to elim me even though you said you would still vote me afterwards which probably means you were told in your scum PT about my soft and have tried to use that reasoning retroactively when it just doesn't fit with your play
Claim.

If this a T-Bone CC?
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #12708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 12686, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're not sure I'm town but are now willing to vote Malcolm, Johnny, and Mala before me? Even though you were town reading Mala?

You're making 0 sense
Yeah, my reads changed... I looked at mala's iso and she wasn't pushing anyone as hard as i remembered. I still think she might be town, but balancing risk vs read- the risk of mislimming or outing a town doc is probably worse than mislimming a town coroner

I've been willing to vote Johnny since like forever and had my doubts about Malcolm too. So idk why that's weird to you
So why did you out BBT’s either soft or more probable more likely attempt to bait the nk?
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm

I was still willing to revote you because you can still be scum ugh. If im wrong, it wasn't worth the risk over voting Johnny who is almost certainly not a doctor atp
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Johnny is ML Bait
Rad was ML Bait and still might be tomorrow.

Remember to find scum you need to think like a scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm

In post 12705, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would you still say you would be open to voting me?
By saying you would still be open to voting me then this would imply that you did not in fact see my soft and were told about it afterwards, no?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:21 pm

In post 12708, butterflies wrote:

You're making 0 sense

So why did you out BBT’s either soft or more probable more likely attempt to bait the nk?
I started to doubt he was actually a doc after tbones claim
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:22 pm

In post 12709, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
I was still willing to revote you because you can still be scum ugh. If im wrong, it wasn't worth the risk over voting Johnny who is almost certainly not a doctor atp
Nobody should have been thinking he was doc anyway because there has only been one person ever mentioning it and they had no evidence whatsoever to back it up. So like, wtf?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:22 pm

Malcolm and Mala can still be wolves but there are deeper wolves that should be caught first.

Johnny and Rad are town, go read 10 fourm mafia large games where a LHF was pushed for execution and then refer back to the votes, pushes etc, on these two.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:23 pm

In post 12711, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 12705, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would you still say you would be open to voting me?
By saying you would still be open to voting me then this would imply that you did not in fact see my soft and were told about it afterwards, no?
Why else would i unvote you in the first place if I hadn't see a soft?

All you've done since I voted you is say useless things like "I'm town, you're silly for voting me". What other reason do i even bave to unvote you and reconsider?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 pm

In post 12713, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Nobody should have been thinking he was doc anyway because there has only been one person ever mentioning it and they had no evidence whatsoever to back it up. So like, wtf?
Oh hmm?
Did it make you mad that because people believed my claim, Johnny was no longer an option for ML?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 pm

In post 12713, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I mean, sure, i've been trying to vote Johnny most of the day
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #12718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 12714, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Malcolm and Mala can still be wolves but there are deeper wolves that should be caught first.

Johnny and Rad are town, go read 10 fourm mafia large games where a LHF was pushed for execution and then refer back to the votes, pushes etc, on these two.
Yeah RAD!town’s already been established. He was cleared by Bella claiming to visit him on n1.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:26 pm

In post 12715, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Why else would i unvote you in the first place if I hadn't see a soft?

All you've done since I voted you is say useless things like "I'm town, you're silly for voting me". What other reason do i even bave to unvote you and reconsider?
Thread flow? One of my loudest pushers (Butterflies) changed their vote off of me and onto Mala, Rad was also posting in thread at the time saying I was town. Tone of thread was changing again in terms of a BBT elim not looking likely.

Not long after, you move off of me and onto Johnny. You realise the wagon is losing steam and start to look elsewhere.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:26 pm

In post 12716, ProfessorDrapion wrote: Oh hmm?
Did it make you mad that because people believed my claim, Johnny was no longer an option for ML?
SO mad. I was raging. I almost didn't finish my sentence because I was mashing the keyboard so hard.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:27 pm

Mala, can you talk about your 180 on me please?

The town read to scum read 180, not the most recent one.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:28 pm

BBT is a wolf, the dude pulled the doc soft because he wanted so hard to avoid getting executed and when the real Doctor outed, CSF (their likely partner) revealed what BBT was planning but then mention T-Bone but decide to still not vote them.
Best Bird seemed to move away as well.

BBT is more then likely not going to end the day on a CSF vote.
They are probably going to move their vote somewhere else and if not Best Bird will stopped both wagons from happening but chances are both would need to move if CSF picked up enough where it out beats Mala.

Thing is I’ve seen how wolves play, I’ve played in over 1000 mafia games I know how mafia thinks.

You have to trap them and mafia are falling into it.

Can I be wrong? Sure.
But if I am right it should be noticeable by the end of this day phase.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 12721, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Mala, can you talk about your 180 on me please?

The town read to scum read 180, not the most recent one.
Kinda just wanted to live
It was more of self-preservation rather than I actually scum read you tbh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:30 pm

Thoughts on CSF Mala?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”