Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Selande »

I didn't ask you to cite your role pm, did I?
I'm trying to decide if I should vote for you or for WLC.

At the beginning of this day I was ready to vote for you but now I'm second guessing myself.

This is what you wrote when you first claimed, the bolded catched my eye. Why this phrase?

KoC wrote:I'm the inventor's assistant,
in a way
Doron Mackendoerfer
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Because although I knew ckd's identity in my PM, I was told he didn't know mine. The role was so similar to previous "Inventor's Assistant" roles I've played off-site for me to deem it so.
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Selande »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:"I had no idea of Zacharias' identity, and it was never implied that I did. I was as clueless as the rest of you.
"Well monk, I suspected you yesterday, and I still do so today.
Vote: Zilla Baldwin
"
Doron Mackendoerfer
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:02 am

That would work if I had been on the Zacharias wagon. I didn't say I knew Zach's identity then because I expected the scum, i.e. you, to come after me in precisely this manner.
Vote: Selande
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:45 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

"Great, so you're asking me to make the final choice? I don't trust either of you. Give me some time to contemplate your behavior, and I'll decide before the sun sets. If you have anything to say, be quick. At the moment I trust Selande a bit more, but not enough to make the decision."
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Selande »

Reasons why Zilla Baldwin/Shadowgirl/Knight of Cydonia is scum:

1. The claim (inventors assistant)

- 16.07. ShadowGirl casts the fifth vote on CKD/Zacharias Lord (CKD is VLA during that time). She doesn't give any reason for her vote, and hasn't talked about CKD all game. (Post 189)
- 16.07., about one hour later, CKD claims inventor; he has an assitant, knows their name but not their alignement, but won't tell the name (Post 191)
- 17.07., about 24 hours after his claim: CKD's last post. No comment about ShadowGirl's vote. Would he perhaps have said something if ShadowGirl was the assistant? (Post 199)
- 17.07, about one hour later (KoC replaces ShadowGirl) CKD is deadline lynched, his role is revealed as inventor. (Posts 200, 201).
- KOC claims to be inventor's assistant (Post 258)
- KOC claims that he had not been told in his role pm who the inventor was (Post 265)
- KOC claims that the presence of an inventor was implied in his role pm, but that he had no idear that it was Zacharias Lord (Post 275)
- KoC once again confirms that he didn't know about Zach's identity (Post 306)
- Post 564: Gloria/ABR flips as Mafia Assistant, and it's revealed that she worked for Zacharias Lord
- Post 565: KoC comments on the fact that ABR was in a scum/town partnership, but doesn't mention that the role is practical the same that he claimed to have (inventor's assistant)
- Post 568: KoC says "there were two town roles, one with a sum assistant, one with a town assistant (me)" - he doesn't realize that if his claim was true there would be one town role with two assistants.
(and would CKD been told that he had one assistant when in fact he had two? I don't think so!)
- Post 626: KoC claims to have been told CKD's identity in his role pm, a clear contradiction to what he said earlier. So either he is lying now, or he was lying then.
Doron Mackendoerfer
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Selande »

2. KoC never proofed his claim, despite getting three items.

3. Hammering TDC without making his own case against him.

KoC wrote:That's the point, TDC, you haven't pressed particularly hard for any lynch. You've pressed for a lot of them, though.
I don't see that, myself.

4. Vote-hopping between me and The Fonz yesterday, using bad reasoning.
Post 580, to TheFonz: "you're clearly dropping those items"
- That's not true, TheFonz hadn't done anything proofable. KoC ignores my question in 582 "When did TheFonz proof himself?"
Post 586: KoC to me: Selande: "I could vote pretty much anyone right now as well, technically - but lurking and the mysterious way you've survived so long as a lurker (most lurkers get killed off as easy targets) make me wonder. "
- There were a few lurkers in this game, not only me.
- Lurkers may be easy targets, but they are also less dangerous for scum because they don't force discussion.
Post 591: KoC votes TheFonz for wanting the SK ("me") dead because TheFonz said in Post 590 "She's far more likely to be SK than yow though, so a better lynch." when this clearly must be a typo. (It should probably say "... so
you are
a better lynch".) TheFonz is voting KoC at this time, because he doesn't want to lynch the SK but groupscum (see Post 567, 571). I brought this argument in Post 601, KoC didn't comment on it.

5. In Posts 622 and 624 KoC implies I tried to get him cite his role pm when I didn't do that.
Doron Mackendoerfer
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Selande »

"I'm your prince, my friend. Did you see that picture Autumn carried? It was a portrait of me, drawn a few years ago.

So, do the right thing, Theo, and help me lynch that traitorous monk.
If you doubt my story, ask questions and I'll try and reassure you."
Doron Mackendoerfer
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:48 am

It's quite simple, WLC. Vote me, town loses. Vote Selande, town wins.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

"You may be right, Zilla, you may be right; it was my pleasure meeting you both", Theo said with a wayward smile.
Vote Zilla/KoC.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Theo and Doron carry off Zilla's body into the woods and bury it. Satisfied that they finally rid themselves of the killers, they head back to check out her room. When they search it, though, they can't find anything but the items Zilla had grabbed from the common room below. It seems she was really innocent. Doron and Theo look at each other warily, but Theo breaks out in a laugh. "So this is it, I guess." Doron whips out the hand blaster, aiming it at Theo. "It's time for you to die!" He pulls the trigger, but at the same time Theo pulls out a wand and waves it in the direction of the blaster. It disappears from Doron's hand, who looks down at it dumbfounded. He quickly recovers, however, reaching behind him to draw out a shortsword. "I am the heir to the throne of Ealuard, and I will vanquish you with my blade! Prepare yourself!" Prince Doron rushes towards Theo with a violent yell, but Theo just smiles and flicks his wand again. The sword turns into a large eagle feather, and Doron is once again unarmed. "Are you going to kill me, then? If you try, I will kill you!" Doron's face fills with anger as he stares down the sorceror. Theo's smile doesn't waver as he replies with some amusement in his voice. "No, I won't kill you. There are easier ways to rid myself of you." He flicks his wand a third time, and where Prince Doron Mackendoerfer once stood is a very angry ferret. "I think I might keep you, haha...I've always wanted a prince for a pet." Theo Faast grabs the ferret as it tries to escape, and he strolls out of the building, the last survivor of that fateful group of travelers.

Knight of Cydonia - Zilla Baldwin, Townie Collector, lynched Day 5
Selande - Prince Doron Mackendoerfer, Paranoid Gun (Sword) Owner, killed in endgame

WeyounsLastClone - Theo Faast, Sorceror, survives

WeyounsLastClone and Albert B. Rampage, Mafia, win!

GAME OVER!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:27 am

Your name is Zilla Baldwin. Your story begins in a ruined city, where you discover the ancient remains of a temple of your religion. As you enter to pay your respects, a feeling of peace and enlightenment comes over you, more than anything you've felt before. You leave as a new person, and you take up the life of a monk. As you live this life, you discover that you have gained a particular...affinity...for certain holy items. In fact, you've discovered that you can combine magical items with mundane objects to increase their power. You travel around as a collector, finding items that can be used for this process. Unfortunately, one such endeavor left both your legs useless, so you spend your life as a cripple, using your arm stength to move around on crutches. You've taken up traveling with groups of people that you hope will find items for you.

Synopsis: The crippled Monk with a peculiar affinity for magical items.

If you manage to collect multiple items, you can combine them together to increase their abilities, if they have any.
You are Deshaun Dunkle. You joined the military at a young age, excelling as a field medic. You left behind a pretty young wife when you left, having become newlywed. However, the gruesome scenes you remember haunt you, and you've experienced violent flashbacks of what you witnessed. After returning from your tour of duty, you wanted to surprise your wife by not telling her you had returned. You went and bought her a beautiful necklace, and you sneaked into the back of your house to surprise her. Unfortunately, you stumbled upon her having sex with another man on your couch! She expected you to die over there, so she hadn't bothered to file for divorce. You're too shell-shocked from your discovery to divorce her yet, so you live separately and she continues seeing other men. Now that you're back home, you've taken up a job at the local hospital, working with people who've been placed on life-support. Your future looks dull and painful, but at least you can help other people live happy lives.

Synopsis: The broken-hearted life support technician haunted by flashbacks.

Each night, you may administer medical care to another character. If they would die that night, you save them from death.
You are Gabby Knisely, from the planet Lavone. Your people have developed a horrible disease that they cannot cure, and you were sent to find someone to help you. Unfortunately, despite you being selected as the most diplomatic member of your species, you are still as short-tempered as the rest of your race. It took quite some time to arrive here through space, so hopefully you will find someone to help you before it is too late. This group of people is your last chance.

Synopsis: The short-tempered alien who suffers from a chronic medical condition.

Each night, you may approach one character to ask them for help. If you do not find someone who can help you within the first three nights, you will die from the disease.

Mod Note: Becomes hated townie (takes 1 less vote to lynch) if cured by the Sorceror as opposed to the doctor.
You go by the name of Dan Lester. Your real name is known to only a few, and you're not about to tell anyone. You've been working for the Voichek Organization for many years now, and you've been on countless dangerous missions. Your interrogation skills are legendary, and people whisper stories about you everywhere, although the names they use to describe you change depending on who is telling the story. This is but another mission for you, and you'll solve it no matter what.

Synopsis: The intimidating secret agent.

Each night, you may investigate someone to find out if they are working against you or not.

You win when all anti-party factions have been eliminated.

Mod notes: Cursed with bad luck, so he is an insane cop.
You are Zacharias Lord, a monster scientist. Unfortunately, you don't get much work done, because you are too pacifistic to harm any animals. So most of your work is done on cadavers, and you try to bring them back to life. That can't be done, of course, so you build robots to fake your work. Your assistant, Gloria Berkheimer, hasn't figured out yet that you are faking it, you think. You don't talk to her much, though, because you have to keep her out of most of the work. She just procures materials for you and keeps prying eyes away while you pretend to research monster creation.

Synopsis: The gentle monster scientist who is a complete fraud.

Each night, you can create a new "monster". You have the following the choose from: Trorrow the Cavern dweller, Gigadrobium the Desert fiend, Dros the Swamp monster, Ryder the cave zombie, and Dewat the Sewer dweller.

You may not talk to your assistant, nor do you know her alignment.

Mod Notes: If used, Trorrow will protect the holder in his cave (but he will die if attacked), Gigadrobium will kill for them (but he will die of overload afterwards), Dros will get them lost in the Swamp and roleblock them, Ryder will turn them into a zombie (no abilities, no vote, no revealed alignment, but can't be killed), and Dewat will track someone for them, but they get lost and are removed from the game for the next day
Your name is Norton Fylbrigg. Despite having a promising business career in your early adulthood, you gave it up as being too selfish and took odd jobs here and there, looking for something that would fulfill you. Most of your jobs were in the service industry, because what could be more fulfilling than helping other people? The industry has taken its toll on you, however. You've become a bit unreliable for jobs that require a stable mind. Your current employer has you working as a rat-catcher, actually. Will these recent developments give you the purpose you've been searching for? Who knows, but there are some mighty big rats running around at night, so you'd better do your job!

Synopsis: The delusional rat-catcher who is seeking meaning in life.

Each night, you can catch someone and keep them in a cage overnight, preventing them from going anywhere or being bothered by anyone else.

You are Gloria Berkheimer, assistant to the great monster scientist, Zacharias Lord. Growing up as a young girl, you were rejected by possible suitors as too boring. You couldn't find a job or apprenticeship either, until you met Zacharias. You do various chores for him, but he won't let you get involved with his actual work, despite the fact that you have a natural talent for surgery and can even communicate with animals on a basic level. For some reason, though, you've never been able to talk to one of Lord's creations. Either way, it doesn't matter, because you've had enough. You've teamed up with Theo Faast (WeyounsLastClone) to make sure that the evil people around you are defeated. You just can't trust any of them anymore.

Synopsis: The strong, boring, disloyal assistant with uncanny abilities.

Each night you and WeyounsLastClone can choose someone to kill together. Only one of you can actually perform the kill, so you have to let me know who will do it.

Note: You cannot speak to Zacharias Lord in private, because he does not let you approach him while he's working.

You win when you and Theo Faast control the group.
You are Doron Mackendoerfer, heir to the throne of Ealuard. You are a nimble fighter, skilled in archery and swordcraft. Your country is currently in the hands of your uncle, Donovan, who claimed the throne after the disappearance of your parents. You fear that he will try to have you killed to give his own children a chance at the throne, so you have become very paranoid of anyone you meet. To others you seem quite insane, but is it really true, or is it a face you show them to fool your audience?

Synopsis: The nimble, paranoid heir who seems insane.

If anyone attempts to approach you at night, you will kill them automatically in defense of yourself.

Mod Note: If lynched, skip the next day phase.
You are Autumn Bauerle, a magical girl. Your story begins in a sleazy motel, where you first have sex with a man twice your age. You weren't very good at it, but he didn't care. It was your age that turned him on. You couldn't get enough of that feeling of a man pounding inside of you, and you go out of your way to find people to sleep with. You're an outrageous flirt, but you have no real friends, because everyone looks down at you as the town slut. Still, you've found a niche in being hired to "entertain" people at night.

Synopsis: The inept, promiscuous, alienated magical girl.

At night, you can approach another character and have sex with them. The effects of this action are unknown.

Mod Notes: Sex with SK converts him to a vig, Sex with Doctor forms a lover group (masons that become an vig if their lover is killed)
You are Eldred Hurst. You were a rich, spendthrift merchant who owned a ship with your friend Selwyn Peters in the small village of Kasatka, until a group of bandits came and took over your village. You tried to speak out against them, but you were considered a threat for standing up to them, so they threw you out of the village and burned your shop. without a place to go back to, you and Theo took to less...agreeable professions, such as graverobbing. Unfortunately, a bad job landed Selwyn in jail and you on the run for your life, and you haven't seen him again. Since then, you have spent your time searching for your friend everywhere.

Synopsis: The spendthrift, vocal tomb-robber searching for a lost friend.

Each night, you can look for your friend Selwyn. You can approach another character and find out if it is them. If you find them, you will be able to talk at night.

Mod Notes: Searching for Theo Faast, the Sorceror
You are Hiram Buehler. You're a space fighter pilot, one of the best known mercenaries in the galaxy. You're very popular with the ladies, and the news teams give you a lot of fame and glory. Well, at least, you *were* popular. You fell in love, but the government wouldn't let you have children. Overpopulation, they said. You defied them, and they killed your fiance in cold blood. So now you've decided to get back at them by killing their citizens one at a time until their "overpopulation" no longer exists. You'll make them pay by any means necessary!

Synopsis: The tough, extraverted space fighter fighting against a culture that won't allow him to reproduce.

Each night, you can kill one other character.

You win when everyone else has been eliminated.
You are Theo Faast. You used to be...uhhh...what was the name again?...uhh, Selwyn...uhhh...anyway, you were a merchant in the village of...uhh...something..., where you shared a shop with...uh...a friend. Some bandits came and drove you out of the village, where you took to graverobbing to make ends meet. Unfortunately, you were caught by a group called the..uhh...the...Organization, who offered you a choice. Get turned over to the authorities or join them. Being an opportunistic person, you chose to work for the..,oh yeah, the Voichek Organization, changing your name to Theo Faast. They taught you to be a Sorceror, and you became one of the strongest in their employ. On the way, though, you had to make a lot of tough decisions, and you did a lot of dispicable things. The...uhhh...Organization finally had enough of your antics, and they put a price out on your head. So here you are on the run, and you joined a party of people traveling across the country. You've managed to twist the emotions of a young Scientist's assistant, Gloria Berkheimer (Albert B. Rampage), convincing her to help you kill off the rest of the group. She, of course, thinks she is just getting rid of those who have hurt her.

Synopsis: The forgetful, immoral Sorceror who belonged to a secret organization.

Each night, you and Gloria Berkheimer can choose someone to kill. You must pick who performs the kill, as well. As a Sorceror, you also have the ability to create objects, which you will leave in the middle of the camp each night, with a nasty surprise attached to them. You can choose from the following items: a Royal Scepter, a hand blaster, a dragon broach, a fancy cloak, and a rope of infinite length.

Mod Notes: The scepter gives the Heir a King power for a day, but everyone else who has it loses their vote because they are too busy caressing it. The hand blaster can be fixed and used by the space fighter, but everyone else who uses it will have it backfire and knock them out for a day and night, while they can still be lynched or killed. The dragon broach will cure the sick alien, but everyone else will slowly turn into a dragon over 2 nights. The fancy cloak will make the tomb-robber invisible (hider), but everyone else will become vain and ridiculous looking (PR). The rope will allow the mason to retrace his steps and visit two people a night, but everyone else will get tangled up in its immense length and be unable to act that night.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:32 am

Setup wrote:curiouskarmadog: Inventor
L: Insane Cop
Albert B. Rampage: Mafia Assistant
Knight of Cydonia: Collector
Yosarian2: Jailkeeper
PookyTheMagicalBear: Ill Townie
Mneme: Doctor
The Fonz: SK
WeyounsLastClone: Sorceror
Selande: Paranoid Gun Owner
TDC: Psychiatrist
M4yhem: Searching Mason
Night 1 wrote:L - Investigate Mneme
M4yhem - See if PJ is the mason
TDC - Sleep with ABR
PJ - Lock up Knight of Cydonia
WeyounsLastClone - Kill Knight of Cydonia, create infinite rope
The Fonz - Kill L
Pooky - Get help from Selande
mneme - Protect TDC

Results:
L dies
Pooky dies
infinite rope shows up on the ground
M4yhem finds out PJ is not the mason
Night 2 wrote:ABR - Kill Selande
WeyounsLastClone - Fancy Cloak
The Fonz - Kill mneme
TDC - Sleep with Yos2
mneme - Protect Knight of Cydonia
Yos2 - block ABR
Night 3 wrote:The Fonz - Kill ABR
WLC - Kill Yos2, make Dragon broach
Yos2 - Jailkeep Knight of Cydonia
Night 4 wrote:The Fonz - Kill Selande
WLC - Kill The Fonz, make Hand Blaster
Permanent V/LA.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:42 am

Post by TDC »

WLC: Am I missing something or could you've ended this 4 days ago?

It never crossed my mind I could be a psychiatrist :/
At least I wasn't the only one reading something into my PM that wasn't there. *cough* KoC, the inventor's assistant */cough*.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:44 am

I was bluffing - trying to appear more useful than I really was. I figured the scum would go for me instantly, and I might save someone more important.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I was like, BAH, let the fool say what he will! and didn't counterclaim haha

BTW it never crossed our mind to NK you KoC...lol ;P
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:02 am

Yea, for a while I though KoC might just be confused, until he claimed that ckd's identity was in his role pm, lol.
Permanent V/LA.
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Selande »

Thanks for the game, MoS, and sorry that I was not more active.

KoC, why did you claim ckd's identity was in your role pm? That made me 100 % sure that you where scum.
Doron Mackendoerfer
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Selande wrote:Thanks for the game, MoS, and sorry that I was not more active.

KoC, why did you claim ckd's identity was in your role pm? That made me 100 % sure that you where scum.
Why? I was the assistant, and I had ckd's name in my role pm.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Just to note, although I had to leave the game I KNEW WLC was my mason partner as Eldred Hurst. Read my role PM, it says THEO in it. Kind of obvious.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Selande »

Because he earlier said he didn't have the name in his pm - so he must have lied at least once.
Doron Mackendoerfer
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Kinetic wrote:Just to note, although I had to leave the game I KNEW WLC was my mason partner as Eldred Hurst. Read my role PM, it says THEO in it. Kind of obvious.
So...why didn't you try to talk to Theo?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I was a mason, but I didn't know if he was good/evil. Also, I left before the first night because of personal issues, so I never had a chance to make the link so he would know behind the scenes.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Well, just like to say this was a really well-designed game by MoS. I didn't think 2 scum with that much town power would be close to balanced, but WLC had a REALLY strong safeclaim that made him virtually confirmed.

I do think that some kind of restriction on OOC posting would be necessary if anyone ran something like this again: I mean, PJ and then Yos just basically took the piss out of the concept if i'm honest. I was expecting a game where the challenge is to express our mafia opinions through the RP

On my own play, all I'll say is... to understand, you need to realise that I thought Yos2 was scum throughout, but backed off for fear of provoking him. (I've been lynched as town like, twice ever, and one was entirely due to Yos. Dude can sell an argument). I thought that his unwillingness to deal with what I thought was blatant and hugely antitown lurking on the part of WLC, whilst going after ABR for what i saw as typical play for him, was completely out of character for Town-Yos.

In fact, I'd actually put a kill for Yos in for the night I ended up shooting Albert, before changing my mind, figuring that if there were three scum (and i'd never seen a mini without that) I needed both a scum kill and a successful jailing by Yos to have a shot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Aww I trusted you...and you shot me :p

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”