Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

And spartan I won't let this push over a fabricated reason slide. You are also on my radar.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Rad »

In post 596, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 594, Rad wrote:Ngl I expected to wake up and see a counter vote from scum!bbt on me. Maybe not scum here, heh

Spartan's thought on 1 scum being on cat right now seems reasonable, I just disagreed with which person was scum.

VOTE: Bulba
Why does it seem reasonable? Why only 1? Why not both? Or none? Explain more.
There's no steam on the Cat wagon. So I read 2 possible reasons for that. Cat could be scum and it's hard to flip scum. If cat flipped scum here, I think it clears me, BBT, and Bulba cause really there's no reason to bus here. However, Juice is reading Cat strongly town here and I'm reading Juice strongly town so I'm reluctant with that idea. Further I think cat's entry during this day and the response to being voted has felt pretty townie so I'm even more reluctant on scum!cat.

The other option then is that 1 or both scum are already on town!Cat. I know I'm town so that leaves BBT and Bulba. BBT's reaction to my vote on him didn't feel like what I'd expect from scum!BBT. That leaves Bulba.

I guess a third possibility for the lack of steam on the Cat wagon is AlwaysNever is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:52 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Just for clarity, can you expand on what you mean by 'no steam'?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

So your response is to vote me for no reason? Have you read what I have said?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:20 am

Post by FancyPants »

OK I have a hot second to address this game, I'm going to to a bit of a thread read but in the interest of full disclosure, here are my thoughts before I do ANY backtracking:

Elemk/BBT: It ain't this slot, I originally read as a super townie post, genuine outrage and annoyance at being scum read for no reason. Additionally I showed interest in joinng the juice train at the beginning of today and despite this BBT abandoned this track of their own volition. I can't be positive Juice is town but that's what my instincts said. BBT leaving this wagon of their own volition + the town Elemk post tells me this slot is town.

BBT Town

Cat.Jpeg* - Need to reread.

Juice - Has done some scummy things, has disagreed with me plenty, but I had a major tonal town read on this slot based on a lot of interactions. If xe is scum xe is brilliant. I just can't reconcile our interactions with scum juice, in my mind just VI but definitely town

Juice is town

AlwaysNever - need a reread.

Rad - Need a reread.

Spartan117 (SE)
Hmm. This slot is tough but tonally I feel like this is an honest slot. It's hard to articulate exactly why but Spartan has felt town for me for ages. Need a reread, but my instincts say:

Spartan is town.

FancyPants (SE)
Obv town and lets be honest probably the doc target

Bulbazoor (SE)
The genuine frustration of Goldfish not flipping scum I can relate to and felt genuine. Need a reread but for now

Bulbazoor is town.

Before the reread that means: Bulba/BBT/Juice/Spartan are town

Rad/Cat/AlwaysNever are Scum.

I feel like this game may actually be simply but we screwed up the day 1 lynch. Largely because Goldfish did nothing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:23 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Vote Count 2.02

————

Cat.Jpeg (2):
BlueBloodedToffee, Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor (2):
Spartan117, Rad
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Juice

Not Voting (3):
Cat.Jpeg, AlwaysNever, FancyPants

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is August 23 at 01:20 AM GMT +8

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-08-23 01:20:00)
Last edited by humaneatingmonkey on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:26 am

Post by FancyPants »

VOTE: Cat

Can someone voting Bulba give me a case. I really don't think it's him.

After reading the last couple pages I'm liking Cat + Rad or Alwaysnever.

It ain't BBT It ain't Juice it Ain't Bulba I'll take that to the bank.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:28 am

Post by FancyPants »

Keep in mind we need 5 votes to kill scum.

There are 8 players in this game and 2 scum meaning 5/6 townies need to be on board with a lynch which might explain why wagons lag.

Someone talk to me while I have some time.

If there was no scum in Goldfish and Cat after day 1 I'll be shocked.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:28 am

Post by FancyPants »

Keep in mind we need 5 votes to kill scum.

There are 8 players in this game and 2 scum meaning 5/6 townies need to be on board with a lynch which might explain why wagons lag.

Someone talk to me while I have some time.

If there was no scum in Goldfish and Cat after day 1 I'll be shocked.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:33 am

Post by FancyPants »

It basically has to be Cat + Always never and maaaybe Rad or Spartan. Please interact with me so I can sort this if you disagree
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 597, Bulbazoor wrote:All of this based on a question I did in fact answer. How hilarious
A question you did in fact answer? hmm lets investigate shall we?
In post 539, Spartan117 wrote:Bulba what are your thoughts on BBT, would you be happy with a BBT elimination today?
Here was my original question directed to you, on its own not hidden in a big chunk of text or anything.
In post 556, Bulbazoor wrote:I still think FP and Juice are town af. I am very stubborn in my reads so it will be hard to change them
Your first post after my question, clearly not an answer to me about BBT, just you stating your town reads of FP and Juice and how you are not willing to change that.. ok
In post 559, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: alwaysnever
Your second post is a vote on AlwaysNever, no context, no comments in this post to go along just you voting the most innactive player who hasnt posted in 7/8 days, was you expecting him to return based on the pressure you appled in this impactful post?
In post 560, Bulbazoor wrote:I would also be down to vote cat
Your third post is you letting everyone know that you would be open to voting cat the second most innactive player, and just that no reasoning in this post as to why just that the offers there if anyone wants it... ok
In post 561, Bulbazoor wrote:I really hope there is a scum in those two. I am not letting spartan off the hook. My pool of players I will be looking into today are:

Spartan
Cat
AlwaysNever
BBT but I am less sure on this one.
Your fourth post after my question and here we see a few more words this time. Yet they are just you expressing your hope that the two people (most inactive) have hopefully 1 scum amongst them 2 (still not answering my question).
You say youre not letting me off the hook, (shock, for what? its not clear)
You then list the players you will be looking into today (I hope you are looking at me while I'm showing my good side) consisting of Myself, Cat, AN and BBT but you feel the need to express you are less sure of the need to look into him today (I wonder why? Hmm)

and just checking yep that doesnt tell me what you think of BBT or if you would be happy with a BBT elim today, nope.
In post 563, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: cat

My reads boil down to strong trs on Juice and Fancy. I don't see myself ever fosing Juice tbh. And then that leaves you, Rad, who I have a weaker tr on. Then, BBT has done well to ease a bit of the suspicions I had on his slot. That leaves Cat, AlwaysNever, and Spartan.
Now here is your fifth post since my question and this one is much meatier, you have now switched your vote from AN to Cat with only 3 posts inbetween this and your last vote, 2 of them being yours. You seem to change your vote based on 1 post from Rad asking why you didnt just vote Cat, so you do very sheepy just following everyone else, you dont vote them because you have a scum read on them, you explain that you town read FP Juice and have a weak town read on Rad, so I guess that just leaves everyone else for you to scum read? your scum reads are based just on whos left, there doesnt seem to be any actual scum reading proper thought provoking questions involved.

You state BBT has done well to ease a bit of the suspicions you had on him. now this ties into one of my posts right after your 5th post questioning this because you just made a simple easy statement with no actual backup, anyone can say what you did, it doesnt mean anything, we need to know in what way this was done, I feel like you don't explain yourself because you cant't. It is very hard to have suspicion and change suspicion when you already know whos town and whos scum.

Again just to remind this still does not answer my question of what your actual thoughts are on BBT and what you would think if they was eliminated today. Looks like youre just avoiding answering the question.
In post 564, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 539, Spartan117 wrote:Bulba what are your thoughts on BBT, would you be happy with a BBT elimination today?
@bulba why didn't you answer my question? Hmm
Following your 5th post I challenged you asking why you didnt answer my question.
In post 565, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 564, Bulbazoor wrote:BBT has done well to ease a bit of the suspicions I had on his slot.
Has he? In what way?

What suspicion did you have on him before that you don't now?
And like I said following up on your post about your reasoning for why your suspicion on BBT has eased. Lets see if you answer this either?

I then made explaining my thoughts and how it looks like to me that you are trying to get through the day undetected without doing enough to be on anyones radar, sus the people who are absent because thats the 'in' thing to do and they wont push you, they are not here, join Cats wagon because its easy to as there are 2 others on it and you town read everyone else so they must be scum or at least you.. hope.

In post 587, Bulbazoor wrote:I would have been ecstatic after a goldfish town flip as she was incredibly scummy. You guys just can't read me.
I actually find this post quite amusing, now bare in mind this is your 6th post after my original question. You say that you would been ecstatic after goldfish flipped town (I am assuming on the premise that if you was scum, again you are not very clear). So you are telling us, that if you was scum then you would have celebrated and been all happy in your posts in a way that would translate through for us to see? do you not think that might give the game away, errm wouldnt we all notice if you was ecstatic after we eliminate a town player? Curious.
In post 588, Bulbazoor wrote:And I can sense scum thinks I am somehow an easy lynch today. I see what you are doing BBT. People just can't see that I am disappointed I was wrong and thus have less motivation to try as much.
This is your 7th post after my question - still unanswered - maybe you are feeling the pressure of having a vote on you, but you state that with honestly very little pressure on your slot that "scum thinks I am somehow an easy lynch today" not sure if deflecting or trying to appear town - weird - you then follow on to say "I see what you are doing BBT" I am not sure what this is reference to, you don't quote a post, I can only assume this is something you had been discussing in scum chat with your scum partner BBT about trying to distance but forgot to quote the post (maybe the post was in scum chat, who knows)
In post 589, Bulbazoor wrote:And how does it seem like I am trying to move through the day? There's other slots that have not even spoken a damn word like alwaysnever. Why so focused on me spartan? And suddenly cat picks up her effort today after not trying at all d1? What do you make of that?
You follow up your 7th post after my question with you 8th with only 2 minutes inbetween. Here you look as if you are questioning the reasoning on my scum read on you except again you dont quote a post so its unhelpful for anyone scrolling down reading your post without the context. You choose to deflect to an inactive slot that hasnt been active in 8 days as the reason as to why I shouldn't be scum reading you. If you are town Bulba why are you so worried if im "focused" on you?
Either way you still havent answered my question, any of them.
In post 597, Bulbazoor wrote:All of this based on a question I did in fact answer. How hilarious
This is your 9th post after my original question also quoted at the top of this post, with you stating that you did in fact answer my question, hmm I wonder if your post where you told me your thoughts on BBT or if you would be happy with a BBT elimination? were deleted or maybe even got lost in the mail? Did you use a pigeon? maybe an owl?
You still have yet to answer my original question or my additional questions in
In post 598, Bulbazoor wrote:I voted cat and alwaysnever. Should tell you who I fucking want lynched. I can't even fathom how I am an option for a lynch today.
A minute later you follow up with your 10th post after my question with you stating you voted Cat and AlwaysNever (the two most innactive players in the game, and the second vote was a sheep vote) and that it should tell me who you want lynched? but wait Bulba I never asked you who you wanted to be eliminated, I specifically asked you on your specific thoughts on BBT and if you would be happy with a BBT elimination yet you deviate and deflect at every opertunity talking about inactive players.
You the follow up saying how you can't fathom how you are an option for elimination today, well maybe it is because of the lack of game moving content and pure sheeping and attempts to hide under the radar.
In post 599, Bulbazoor wrote:For those that can't understand, I would like alwaysnever or cat today.
2 minutes after your 10th we see your 11th post where you clarify you wish to eliminate the most inactive players in the game thats right guys its AlwaysNever and Cat, now by no means am I defending them in their inactivity but with them being inactive it means they are not here to interact with (thankfully Cat has been recently) in order to sort their slot and find out what their alignment is
by their play
not their lack of it.
In post 600, Bulbazoor wrote:And spartan I won't let this push over a fabricated reason slide. You are also on my radar.
Here is your 12th post and you dont push me, you dont question me you simple send a very empty threat that you wont let this slide (sounds like I've been lined up for the next night kill, someone help eek) never the less you still dont answer my question shame.
In post 603, Bulbazoor wrote:So your response is to vote me for no reason? Have you read what I have said?
Your13th post after my original question and still nothing that answers it at all, I am very disappointed, I believe it is a response to Rad and their vote on you, but you don't quote anyone so again its not completely clear to tell.

And thats it 13 posts after my question to you to date and nothing in any of it that answers me much to your claims that you have indeed answered me, this feels like scum to me.

VOTE: Bulbazoor
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 606, FancyPants wrote:Can someone voting Bulba give me a case. I really don't think it's him.
Please read my I think he has been consciously hiding under the radar not pushing anyone that might draw attention to himself, and deflecting to the two most inactive players when questioned.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 606, FancyPants wrote:After reading the last couple pages I'm liking Cat + Rad or Alwaysnever.
Why has your stance on Rad changed? you had a town read on him before right?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 607, FancyPants wrote:If there was no scum in Goldfish and Cat after day 1 I'll be shocked.
I don't believe you think that they are scum purely based off their inactivity right? Someone not turning up to the game doesn't have any control in what alignment they are, I get if someone is struggling with the game because they are unable to make reads because they are scum can lead to inactivity which is why there is a link between the two but it can't be an exclusive, these newbie games a full of players switching out all the time who aren't scum.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 604, FancyPants wrote:I feel like this game may actually be simply but we screwed up the day 1 lynch. Largely because Goldfish did nothing.
If the game is so simple who are the scum team, are you implying its Cat & AlwaysNever
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by FancyPants »

I like your post Spartan, I think the effort alone makes you look townie and solidifies my town read on you, however I'm not convinced aboout the Bulba case.

Everything post you've brought up from him I feel like could be read from a town perspective.

Can you isolate the MOST scummy thing you feel bulba has done?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:53 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 613, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 607, FancyPants wrote:If there was no scum in Goldfish and Cat after day 1 I'll be shocked.
I don't believe you think that they are scum purely based off their inactivity right? Someone not turning up to the game doesn't have any control in what alignment they are, I get if someone is struggling with the game because they are unable to make reads because they are scum can lead to inactivity which is why there is a link between the two but it can't be an exclusive, these newbie games a full of players switching out all the time who aren't scum.
It's not about inactivity it's about process of elimination from town reads.

I'm very confident: BBT, Juice, Bulba are town.

I'm less sure of (but still kinda convinced) that Sparta/Rad/AlwaysNever are town.

That leaves Cat.

And obviously since their are two scum at least one of my town reads is wrong.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 614, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 604, FancyPants wrote:I feel like this game may actually be simply but we screwed up the day 1 lynch. Largely because Goldfish did nothing.
If the game is so simple who are the scum team, are you implying its Cat & AlwaysNever
Simply in that the game was basically solved day one.

Most people thought Cat/Goldfish/Spartan/AlwaysNever were where scum lay.

But since Goldfish happened to be town we are overthinking it
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:56 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 612, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 606, FancyPants wrote:After reading the last couple pages I'm liking Cat + Rad or Alwaysnever.
Why has your stance on Rad changed? you had a town read on him before right?
I did have a town read but because he's an SE, and hasn't been overly townie - If I have to widen my net he's in it.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 309, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 284, FancyPants wrote: I still really don't like Goldfish if I was a dayvig I'd elim her right now, no questions asked.

I'd like @Spartan to weigh in on Goldfish.
I'd also like Cat and Goldfish to properly weigh in on each other.
In post 13, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:
In post 9, Spartan117 wrote:My Sus-ometer is going off I think I've found one of them VOTE: GoldfishFromTheMoon Rad do you want to join me?
In post 10, Rad wrote:Absolutely. Scum cannot be allowed to live.

VOTE: GoldfishFromTheMoon
I swear I get RVS'ed in every game I join, I must have a particularly suspicious username or something. That or I'm always scum :wink:
This is NAI for her.
In post 230, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:
In post 226, FancyPants wrote:They've all done what I expect of scum in newbies - that is not commit on scum reads at all, and throw out some token town reads.

In my opinion scum have trouble manufacturing scum hunting as they know whatever they say is essentially bullshit, even wrong opinions about who the scum are show intent. I've seen very little real scum hunting intent from those 3.
I'd like to point you to some of my previous games on this site, and point out that I'm not entierly new to the game of mafia and I'm actually not bad at bullshitting scumreads, it's a lot easier to make content out of nothing as scum than it is to actually work out whether what people are saying is really suspicious or if it's their playstyle or random and NAI.

If I was scum I'd be posting a LOT more reads because I know that not voting/scumreading people early on gets me scumread.
She has said stuff like 'If I was scum I would be more agressive/xyz' before and she's been town IIRC but as scum I think she would be likely to say this anyway, especially with me playing to try and seem town. I can tell you she does believe that its not hard to BS reads as scum.

Those were really the only posts from her ISO that interested me. The nothing scumread on me I didn't like but also sadly NAI. Her level of activity is also NAI. Basically its a bunch of NAI however normally by this point she's said at least something that would make me think she was town so right now she's probably on the scummier side, also POE.
@FancyPants I don't really get why you 'really don't like Goldfish' seems rather extreme based off very little, especially the 'no questions asked' bit, thats not what town wants in mafia. I don't see anything that could make you so sure besides how you think inactive or emojis is scummy, which I dont agree with.
Also I read plenty of Goldfish's games and Cat and Goldfish play a lot together.

This fence sitting is hella scummy. Surely if you've played together so often you would have a more concrete opinion.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Rad »

Hey Fancy. I'm not an SE btw.

I'm not against the cat wagon continuing here and I might jump back on. I could be overthinking it for sure. I was also leaning on Juice and Spartan reads there as Juice is my strongest town read and Spartan's historically better at reading than I am. You're also a town read for me but you've been absent due to VLA. I realize that part of the wagon losing steam was you not being here. I still don't know that we get a flip here even if I jump back on for E-1.

Spartan are you totally against the cat wagon? I know Juice is.

We could settle for AlwaysNever. Seems like just about everyone's down for that except BBT? Juice you up for AlwaysNever?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:32 am

Post by FancyPants »

Hey Rad

I really liked post . It's what made me town read you in the first place.

That said can you justify post
Quoted here
:
In post 337, Rad wrote:
In post 334, Juice wrote:
In post 332, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 326, Juice wrote:I only think that Bulba or FP will flip mafia - if Elmk is Mafia.

Cat is my biggest town read - but when they mirrored me - I felt unsure.

I feel I should be worried about Spartan
I'm assuming your vote/unvote on goldfish is a vote which makes what FP said in make sense.

With Cat being your biggest town read, which is think is a bit odd given the contrast in the amount of content given compared to others, who would you think would be Goldfish's scum partner if they get eliminated and flip scum?
Game just needs a bit of life. No one else is going to follow me on Elmk today - now that he is getting repped out.
Eh, I'll vote elemk with you if you want. Slot is scummy as is. Yeah we can give a rep a chance to help us read it better but that doesn't make it any less scummy right now, and a rep will take a couple days to really give readable content if they're even active. Apathy has a chance to build if we stall too long anyway.

VOTE: elemk

If someone comes in and wants to vote goldfish, I'll switch back as the hammer.

Can you say why that slot was scummy?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:33 am

Post by FancyPants »

@Rad also minor note, you may not be SE but if you're "mafia scum" it means you have 1000 posts plus on the the site which means my point about your experience stands.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Rad »

In post 621, FancyPants wrote:Can you say why that slot was scummy?
Yeah I answered you here already:
In post 347, Rad wrote:
In post 338, FancyPants wrote:Rad can you tell me why you think Elemk is scum?

Otherwise quote the post where you gave this info, I don't remember it.
Elemk kept pushing the idea that me and fancy are town for our scum hunting and generating content, yet didn't do any of that himself. His posts are just thought bombs without any pressure. I'm very reluctant lately to just accept thought bomb posts as townie since they can easily replace interaction to look busy and it's very easy to see why someone is town when you're scum.

Also, his posts feel like they're bloated intentionally though I admit that could be a nai personality thing.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Juice »

I want vote Cat - just fyi.