Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Don Draper x Mistress »

In post 36, Enchant wrote:Because it's unlikely i live long anyway, i hardclaim N5 Cop.
In post 49, Enchant wrote:
You can CC my claim.
In post 55, Enchant wrote:
In post 50, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Somnus, imagine there was an actual N5 Cop, how do you suspect that goes?
Then this Cop is dumbass who don't know that you can roll same night as others.

Not my guilt then.
@Enchant can you please explain these posts?

Especially the one about asking to be CC’d?
Hydra of Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1497, Enchant wrote:Silently putting me on E-1 with NM in game.

Lim Don Draper next.
Why would I hammer :?: :? I'm scumreading Jake more and would give intent anyway :?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1493, Somnus wrote:Strictly hypothetical question, Jake, since I'm not jumping to any conclusions pre-flip like we already saw Day 1:

If you had replaced into a slot that was widely scum-read or at the very least, wasn't being town-read by most of the playerlist, how would you play it? Would you try-hard it out and try and save the slot or just kinda go along with it and have fun until you're seemingly inevitably eliminated?
Most likely I would not replace into such a slot in the first place, but were I forced to I would probably just ride it out. I'm not well known for getting myself out of getting scumread, regardless of alignment.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Nm is reformed, you see
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:08 am

In post 1518, Enchant wrote:Either way, i go to sleep before i go:

1. I already told who mafia. 99% it's wrong, but fuck it.
2. I fakeclaimed. You all probably *GASP* now.
3. NM prepared ultratroll, and now just baits you. Noobs.
I’m open to voting Jake. Enchant saying the “99% it’s wrong”, looks uninformed. I don’t really think he’d say that if scum.

Scum!him would probably say 100% to kill me here because that’s what he did in Chromavalon.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:10 am

In post 1527, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1493, Somnus wrote:Strictly hypothetical question, Jake, since I'm not jumping to any conclusions pre-flip like we already saw Day 1:

If you had replaced into a slot that was widely scum-read or at the very least, wasn't being town-read by most of the playerlist, how would you play it? Would you try-hard it out and try and save the slot or just kinda go along with it and have fun until you're seemingly inevitably eliminated?
Most likely I would not replace into such a slot in the first place, but were I forced to I would probably just ride it out. I'm not well known for getting myself out of getting scumread, regardless of alignment.
@NM do you have a case on why Jake’s slot is scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1530, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:

@NM do you have a case on why Jake’s slot is scum?
As the old saying goes :P Cases are scummy :wink: Read my ISO, the read progression is there :D
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:15 am

In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:The chatter on Enchan't role seemed to be useless, but apparently it showed that they actually were claiming to be a cop??
In post 1518, Enchant wrote:2. I fakeclaimed. You all probably *GASP* now.

I'll count that as calling it.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:17 am

In post 1531, Not_Mafia wrote:As the old saying goes Cases are scummy Read my ISO, the read progression is there
That doesn't really help though. It's like answering "Yeah" and then not elaborating further
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:20 am

In post 1532, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:The chatter on Enchan't role seemed to be useless, but apparently it showed that they actually were claiming to be a cop??

Unfortunately that’s not ai for him. His play here is definitely antitown but he does this shit as either alignment.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:23 am

In post 1534, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:

Unfortunately that’s not ai for him. His play here is definitely antitown but he does this shit as either alignment.
Do you think that Enchant would be a good axe today?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:36 am

In post 1535, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1534, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:

Do you think that Enchant would be a good axe today?
Based on his play so far, it wouldn’t exactly be a tragedy but as I said, the “99% I’m wrong” makes me think he could be town.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:37 am

In post 1483, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.6
Enchant (3)- Bellaphant, NorwegianboyEE, Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie (2)- Not_Mafia, PenguinPower
Bellaphant (1)- BlueBloodedToffee
Don Draper x Mistress (1)- Enchant

Not voting (4)- GoldfishFromTheMoon, Gamma Emerald, Somnus, Don Draper x Mistress

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)

Mod notes: I'm tired and I need to go shopping tonight
What is the current up to date vc?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Goldfish slot is beating the any% uselessness record here. Didn’t post day 1, barely posted day 2, and never get’s replace.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1500, Enchant wrote:Mafia: Jake, Don Draper, Gamma.

Jake overall, Don Draper doesh't care, Gamma correctly read me always, but now probably have incentive to kill me.
Are you even gonna acknowledge that you scumread me earlier and explain why you don’t now? (unless you still do, i have no idea to know)
Your categorical dismissal of any sort of explanation of what your read on me has been through this game is what’s been making me feel real bad about your slot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gonna keep voting Enchant because this is unacceptable and i don’t see them changing.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Somnus »

Alright. I mean, from my POV, you did replace into a scum-read slot (not necessarily a mafia slot, but a scum-read slot). I've never replaced into or out of a game, and I'd prefer not to. So I don't have experience as far as what I would do in that scenario.

But I get the impression that a lot of people who replace into slots and get a red role PM in a slot that feels...I don't want to say doomed, because Froggo was hardly doomed, but a slot that was very unlikely to reach endgame, just kinda go with it and accept that they're going down and just try and have fun with it and don't take the outcome particularly seriously.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:05 pm

In post 1541, Somnus wrote:

Alright. I mean, from my POV, you did replace into a scum-read slot (not necessarily a mafia slot, but a scum-read slot). I've never replaced into or out of a game, and I'd prefer not to. So I don't have experience as far as what I would do in that scenario.

But I get the impression that a lot of people who replace into slots and get a red role PM in a slot that feels...I don't want to say doomed, because Froggo was hardly doomed, but a slot that was very unlikely to reach endgame, just kinda go with it and accept that they're going down and just try and have fun with it and don't take the outcome particularly seriously.
Given this, does my play reflect this attitude?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That sort of thinking will cloud your judgement imo.
@Somnus

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t fully trust Jake to be clear, but i also really scumread the Enchant slot right now.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Somnus »

In post 1542, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1541, Somnus wrote:

Yes.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Somnus »

I don't want to bombard you here, and I won't be on again for several more hours, but what are your thought specifically on Penguin?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

I have insomnia again.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 pm

In post 1545, Somnus wrote:
In post 1542, Jake The Wolfie wrote:[Snip]

Yes.
Could you demonstrate this?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gonna keep voting Enchant because this is unacceptable and i don’t see them changing.
You know that mafia is not about killing people on which you are pissed, but about killing mafia, right?

Return to “Completed Open Games”