Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Rad »

Ehhh, Spartan v Bulba's feeling more and more like TvT with some extreme tunneling. Like if all scum!Bulba had to do to appease town!Spartan was to answer his question to Spartan's satisfaction, don't you think he'd have clearly done it by now?
In post 642, Cat.Jpeg wrote:can we vote out scum today and see that I’m clearly not paired with them
Why are you still fence sitting here while suggesting town should "vote out scum" so you can be cleared as not paired with said scum? What? How does that even work?

VOTE: Cat
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Rad »

That's E-1 I think.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:38 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Vote Count 2.03
————

Cat.Jpeg (4):
BlueBloodedToffee, Bulbazoor, FancyPants, Rad
[E-1]

Bulbazoor (1):
Spartan117
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Juice

Not Voting (2):
Cat.Jpeg, flowerdogs

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is August 23 at 01:20 AM GMT +8

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-08-23 01:20:00)
Last edited by humaneatingmonkey on Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

The most annoying thing is I did answer his question.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Rad »

In post 678, Bulbazoor wrote:The most annoying thing is I did answer his question.
Clearly not to his satisfaction. I think a scum!Bulba is probably less openly annoyed here and more just figuring out why Spartan's not satisfied with his answer, cause what heat does scum!Bulba have this game beyond Spartan's tunneling here?
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

VOTE: BBT
Also fine with Bulba
also lurking means you might be active but purposefully not posting any real content as opposed to just being innactive
I townread spartan now too
slightly less fancypants, the confidence in me being scum when you wrong on goldfish is alarming
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 628, FancyPants wrote:Frankly if it's neither Cat or Goldfish scum deserve the win for being that sneaky,
Feels like this is you setting up for when you're wrong twice so your ego doesnt get hurt.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 314, FancyPants wrote:I kinda like Cat's latest post, but I can't entirely trust her assessment of Goldfish as they could also both be scum. They also seem to both just have NAI reads on each other so their meta knowledge hasn't been useful yet.
In post 619, FancyPants wrote:Also I read plenty of Goldfish's games and Cat and Goldfish play a lot together.

This fence sitting is hella scummy. Surely if you've played together so often you would have a more concrete opinion.
Im not going to make something out of nothing, I know her 'scummy' opening was NAI for her. Also as you now know Goldfish and I aren't scum together kinda weird your opinion changed on the post. I still townread you to be clear.

Does anyone have a case on me besides PoE or being innactive?
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:01 am

Post by flowerdogs »

ok I’ve read everything!

sorry for a wall - there may be another long post or two as I try to show where I am -

(also, as introduction, this is my first forum mafia game so I am new; I have read through past mafia games but have not played)

townreads

Fancy
&
Juice
: radiate towniness. I could articulate / flesh out my own reads on them but don’t think it would be helpful especially today – basically agree with how both have been townread by I think everyone (even Juice by BBT, & Fancy by Cat, unless I have misread those interactions from today.) I will say – I townread Fancy’s , the FOS on my slot; I also didn’t understand AlwaysNever’s read that Juice & the BBT/Elemk slot were of different alignments; curious how Fancy’s read on my slot will evolve now that it’s active again.

@Fancy - where are your scumreads at now (after the reread you mentioned you would do)? in the world (this world) where I am town, your PoE is Cat, Spartan, Rad?

town lean

BBT
: is, I think, town. I melded a lot with his thought processes & how his reads evolved when he entered the thread on day one & documented his process of catching-up; in particular, during my read of day one, Fancy & Spartan also started as scummy but trended up quite a lot.

it hasn’t been discussed much & BBT hasn’t brought it up after initially pointing it out, but I did like his suspicion on Rad possibly trying to pocket Spartan – & . by Rad initially pinged me a lot because I didn't see why Rad so readily agreed with Spartan’s read that the Cat wagon was being pushed by wolves &, furthermore, Rad being sure there is exactly one wolf on that wagon.

@BBT – I see that you question Rad on his train of thought here & Rad responds in . were you satisfied with this response -- you don't follow up? & why were you so unconcerned with Rad voting on you? (also, who is in your PoE at this moment? aka where would you go next if Cat flips wolf? – I agree Cat’s play has been independently scummy at least.)

this is a little out of order but – I did also like BBT’s interactions with Juice & then Cat today. I think Juice deserved pressure after end of day one but I like that BBT ended up town reading xem; it reminds me of Fancy’s interaction with Juice on day one, for which I townread both. the interaction with Cat was also… very conflictual… & similar to the Juice interaction in that way, but I can completely see why, from a t!BBT perspective, Cat’s reads are scummier (the misrepresenting.)

idk why BBT’s townread on my slot still seems so strong despite AlwaysNever being inactive? it's the seeming strength of that read, not that it exists, that confuses me. as with Fancy’s read on my slot, I’m curious how BBT’s will evolve now that I’m here.

^^^^
those are current townreads & some questions for BBT. going to take a break & write the rest of my reads later – but, below, is a very quick summary of them.

null

Spartan
(I had been townreading Spartan but I don’t love the case on Bulb who clearly is not satisfying Spartan’s answers – but I can see how t!Bulb is answering them in his own way. also, because I don’t think it’s been mentioned – I think Spartan’s frustration / emotion with respect to BBT’s aggressive entrance & refusing Spartan the hammer on day one seems genuine.)
Bulb

PoE

Cat

Rad
(Fancy's slight push on & re-evaluation of Rad is noted. I will write about what pings me about Rad, especially his votes, but I see others have played with Rad before, like Spartan, & I want to know if anyone has a good meta read on him at this point?)

hm. if the three wagons right now are BBT, Cat, Bulb I definitely prefer Cat. but I need to ISO Cat & also ISO Bulb who I don’t have a good grasp on. then I will place an initial vote
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:04 am

Post by flowerdogs »

oh I just read Cat's latest three posts & tonally they seem so townie
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 679, Rad wrote:
In post 678, Bulbazoor wrote:The most annoying thing is I did answer his question.
Clearly not to his satisfaction. I think a scum!Bulba is probably less openly annoyed here and more just figuring out why Spartan's not satisfied with his answer, cause what heat does scum!Bulba have this game beyond Spartan's tunneling here?

this is how i'm also reading bulb's reaction to spartan's case! what are your current feelings on spartan? i can see it as town tunneling on town; if there is one mafia i think spartan comes off a little scummier?
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:15 am

Post by flowerdogs »

omg also I just saw Cat is on E-1 (thanks to... Rad) -- please don't hammer!! now that my slot is active it would be nice to get some more interactions, i think that would be helpful for town. i was on pg27 while finishing typing up my wall :(
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Rad »

Spartan's probably town here. End of D1 I felt like his emotions towards BBT were sincere. This push on Bulba feels more misguided than scum agenda driven. I mean he's really putting himself out there on this one and if Bulba flips town here, what did scum!Spartan gain? He's now in the spotlight as the most anti-Bulba player.

If cat flips red this could be scum partner trying to push a counter wagon? But I also doubt that because it's just so all-in here. Cat partner would more likely be hanging back or even bussing rather than hard defending?

I do like how active your entry here is and think it's smart to give you some more time to interact before a flip.

UNVOTE:

Cat wagon can wait.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I really don't understand why peoppe say I am lurking. I clearly stated where my head is at right now. I am not going to just discard my day one reads. Most of the times I have done that, I ended up regretting it and lynching town.

If you guys have specific questions directed at me, give them instead of just saying I am lurking lmao.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Funny how spartan even scumreads me and had similar feelings to me on goldfish flipping scum. What was his case again?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Juice »

FP - can you please not vote Cat. I feel we are both seen as the two most obvious town reads - so you are just giving mafia an easier time by pushing on who I would consider the third most townie person
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Juice »

If we aren't pushing on BBT. And Bulba is still a flip. I would think that Spartan is a much better choice than Cat.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:02 am

Post by flowerdogs »

my Rad ISO journey {
Rad townlean
}

I was suspicious of Rad (as gestured to in my ) because their voting seemed so volatile (not that this is necessarily AI – but, for instance, on end of day one, it felt like Rad, as the second vote on Goldfish & asking Juice to vote as well, was the one who really got the Goldfish wagon going --> a flurry of votes, Goldfish gets to E-1 --> Rad jumps off wagon to vote Elemk (though, true, affirming he would be happy to hammer Goldfish later) which felt, as my initial impression, like it could be an attempt to distance from a wagon that w!Rad had precipitated but knew would flip town. Fancy has pointed out this vote movement by Rad; BBT has questioned Rad’s votes based on Spartan’s read around .)

rereading & reevaluation I’m moving Rad to my townleans. I can follow their thought processes today very well & it feels genuine. start of day, Rad seconds Fancy’s suspicions on Cat & my slot at the beginning of today (lurk theory); Rad’s scumread on Cat then diminishes as Cat appears & interacts & also as Juice, Rad’s townread, xemself townreads Cat strongly; Rad votes BBT then settles on Bulb based on Spartan’s theory of at least one wolf on town-Cat wagon; Rad then reevaluates Cat as he decides (I agree) that Spartan’s case on Bulb could likely be TvT – presumably, Rad now townreads Bulb strongly enough he is willing to go against Juice’s townread on Cat; Rad votes Cat again. I see a lot of openness / reevaluation / but also consistency / & attempts to work with people Rad townreads.

it is very alarming that my PoE is only one person now – Cat. & my nulls still just two people – Bulb (still yet to ISO, I really want to re-check how Bulb did on day one) & Spartan. compared to my experience spectating mafia games (usually 15 player setups) i'm finding it noticeably harder to make scumreads!! but I'm not sure what that says about the gamestate & the kinds of wolves in the game?

I’m actually still undecided on Cat or Bulb – I do think Cat’s reads very scummy but Cat’s other posts, especially their latest posts read as genuine & frustrated town. I know the reasons Juice strongly townreads Cat & will consider that seriously. I’m curious about Spartan as an option, I’m open to it but I think the threadstate is pointing to Cat or Bulb today. still looking forward to Fancy reappearing (I think he said he would be busy until Friday which is today?) & seeing where his head is at; also want to engage more with BBT
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I don't get how people are even including me as a possible lynch? Like what reasons or case is there against me? Nobody other than spartan (who people just allowed to make me a possible lynch) asked me anything and then go on to accuse me of lurking.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Juice »

I think you are a in a lot of people's POE - and the fact that you aren't on BBT, doesn't really help convince me aren't going to work against town when Cat flips town
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Whatever UNVOTE: . I am not just going to sit here and allow myself to get lynched over some flimsy case that others just went with.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

At least ask me shit
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Engage me. Don't just go off of some BS case
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Rad »

Bulb what's your read on flower's entry and content so far?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Juice »

Rad - Bulba, BBT, Spartan. Scummiest to towniest. That what I really need to know. I want to promote you to a town read

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”