Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 561, Bulbazoor wrote:I really hope there is a scum in those two. I am not letting spartan off the hook. My pool of players I will be looking into today are:

Spartan
Cat
AlwaysNever
BBT but I am less sure on this one.
Maybe from this?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 600, Bulbazoor wrote:And spartan I won't let this push over a fabricated reason slide. You are also on my radar.
Or maybe this?

I am also interested to see what you will say to scum read AN with flower subbing in.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I just said I barely read their posts... I am just saying your push on me is a ton of crap that just isn't true
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

And the short posts are because I am on my phone in a car currently. I can't really collect all the quotes and make a comprehensive post just yet. That will come later.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Juice »

In post 717, Rad wrote:
In post 714, Juice wrote:If people change their scum reads after Day 2 - it will also rouse suspicion
I mean, who cares if it rouses suspicion? If someone's read changes after day 2 they should announce it and give reasons and people should decide if the change is townie or scummy.

In the game where I hard defended scum!BBT I changed my read on him in day 3 and won the game for it. Yeah I caught shit for it. Yeah I was still town regardless and luckily I didn't go into day 3 assuming my reads prior to that were absolutely on point.
but if you had to nominate two?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Juice »

12 hours later - and no more nomination or talk.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:06 am

Post by Rad »

Yeah I dunno why this game is so dreadfully slow at times. I was seriously thinking we were about to pick way up and then nothing from anyone.

I'll give my nominations before day end but I was hoping we would have some more content first.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am

Post by FancyPants »

Sorry been really busy with real life stuff.

I considered replacing out but it should calm down in a few days.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:52 am

Post by Juice »

In post 732, FancyPants wrote:Sorry been really busy with real life stuff.

what would your two nominations be - and if you are going AFK - you might be best just parking a vote
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I do apologize for not coming through with my comprehensive post. I had to deal with something irl. I am going to do my reread today so I will get to the questions comprehensively.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:30 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 733, Juice wrote:
In post 732, FancyPants wrote:Sorry been really busy with real life stuff.

what would your two nominations be - and if you are going AFK - you might be best just parking a vote
I will get to a reread either tonight or tomorrow. I still think it's Cat though liking the AlwaysNever slot slightly more after briefly skimming the replacements thoughts. Second guess would probably be Spartan.

I see there is some heat on Bulba I'll try to grapple with that when I do my reread but I remember thinking they were super town so idk.
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 707, Juice wrote:Everyone should nominate two people to lynch today - and then as a town. We should all agree to lynch the person with the most nominations.
As stated earlier, BBT, if not then Bulba
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 692, flowerdogs wrote:I’m actually still undecided on Cat or Bulb – I do think Cat’s Post 642 reads very scummy but Cat’s other posts, especially their latest posts read as genuine & frustrated town. I know the reasons Juice strongly townreads Cat & will consider that seriously.
Why is that post was scummy. The other people who looked like potential eliminations/scum, BBT and Bulba, are clearly not paired with me. Also the case on me is practically the same as the one on Goldfish thus goldfish 2.0.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:44 am

Post by flowerdogs »

hi i will also give my two nominations by the end of today (i'm in eastern u.s. time)!

i will just give an update on where i'm at right now because my reads have been changing --

1.) i think Cat is probably town (my initial read on the slot was colored a lot by BBT's sun on Cat & i townread BBT). i think their responses to being put under increasing pressure have been good. i very quickly looked at a few of their past town games (including their most recent one, where they were voted off as town on day one) & have found Cat's tone / investment / responses to being sussed in our game more or less consistent with t!Cat. that said i have not found any w!Cat games so idk. (@Fancy / anyone -- if you have time i'm curious what you think? I think at least one of the Goldfish games you (Fancy) looked at on day one had Cat in it too.) i'm not in love with the idea of using the early Goldfish meta scumread on Cat (today brought up by both Fancy & Rad i think?) because it was never explained &, actually, the last post Goldfish made was a scumread on the Elemk-BBT slot.

as for that BBT/Cat interaction today (my initial reason for scumreading Cat) -- tbh i don't know how to read it. these long disagreements of people misrepresenting each other / not responding to questions (Fancy/Juice day one, BBT/Juice day two, BBT/Cat day two, Sparta/Bulb day two)... i realize i tend to read all of them as TvT. (@BBT -- why did you read Juice as town & Cat as scum today when, to me, from the outside, your disagreements with both of them feel the same.) i also don't think w!Cat puts themself on the line to defend t!Juice so intensely; if Juice is town & so widely townread, it's surely in the best interest for wolves to make Juice seem suspicious for end of day one.

// oh Cat just posted twice, will respond, & afterwards continue with the pt 2.) of this post
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:49 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 737, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 692, flowerdogs wrote:I’m actually still undecided on Cat or Bulb – I do think Cat’s Post 642 reads very scummy but Cat’s other posts, especially their latest posts read as genuine & frustrated town. I know the reasons Juice strongly townreads Cat & will consider that seriously.
Why is that post was scummy. The other people who looked like potential eliminations/scum, BBT and Bulba, are clearly not paired with me. Also the case on me is practically the same as the one on Goldfish thus goldfish 2.0.
you're right! it's not super scummy i guess. it pings me because it's like -- ok we eliminate someone else, if that person flips town we're back where we started. if that person flips wolf then it's like you're setting yourself up to be free from suspicion indefinitely in a world where you're also wolf & your partner has been bussing you. (which, if you are wolf, they probably are bc i don't see anyone really defending you. besides Juice. & i guess Spartan pushing Bulb)

it's not a great train of thought but i think you can see... the train of thought
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Juice »

Juice: Bulba / BBT
Spartan: Bulba/ BBT
Bulba: Cat/AlwaysNever
Cat: Bulba/BBT

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad
Flower
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:10 am

Post by flowerdogs »

2.) i was still waiting for Bulb's new reads but yeah basically i think he comes out of the interaction with Spartan today... just very town. it's a slight townlean because i was also looking very quickly through Bulb's past games (though almost all are from many years ago?) &, in a game where Bulb was mafia, he reacted to being pushed in a way that wasn't... very different. also a lot of annoyance / conviction, so i can see the disappointment about Goldfish flipping town / the frustration with Spartan's case being faked.

in other words i agree with this --
In post 700, Rad wrote:Bulba just feels like frustrated town in all these interactions but I don't think that would be particularly hard to manufacture. I'd like to see some real reads and analysis so I could judge something less abstract than tone. I also don't love that he needs to be prompted to give content.
3.) so... partly as a result / & realizing my read on BBT is now relatively stale / reevaluating the BBT & Cat interaction, i want to do some rereading & get a better grasp of BBT's play this game. i also want to reread Elemk-related stuff from day one because i... kind of glazed over those interactions knowing Elemk would be subbed out. to be transparent, if i had to nominate two people right now, it would be 1.) BBT, 2.) Bulb.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:15 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 740, Juice wrote:Juice: Bulba / BBT

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad
Flower

update --
Flower: BBT/Bulb

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad

--> striking (partly because of inactivities) that Cat was E-1 & now has only one nomination / idk how to interpret that
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Juice »

BBT, Rad, FP and Bulba were all on the wagon.

All but Bubla were on that wagon -.

And those three haven't nominated. So its not actually a surprise
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:53 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 563, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: cat

My reads boil down to strong trs on Juice and Fancy. I don't see myself ever fosing Juice tbh. And then that leaves you, Rad, who I have a weaker tr on. Then, BBT has done well to ease a bit of the suspicions I had on his slot. That leaves Cat, AlwaysNever, and Spartan.
In post 588, Bulbazoor wrote:And I can sense scum thinks I am somehow an easy lynch today. I see what you are doing BBT. People just can't see that I am disappointed I was wrong and thus have less motivation to try as much.
@Bulb, as you do your reread! -- just to clarify, did your read on BBT shift between these two posts? when you say "I see what you are doing BBT" what did you mean? between the two posts there was the BBT-Cat interaction -- did you have a read on that.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:01 am

Post by FancyPants »

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad
Flower
Hold up I still haven't done my reread but my noms were Cat and Spartan. Honestly Bulba an BBT are two of the last people I'd vote along with Juice.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 745, FancyPants wrote:

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad
Flower
Hold up I still haven't done my reread but my noms were Cat and Spartan. Honestly Bulba an BBT are two of the last people I'd vote along with Juice.
Interesting, what exactly is it that puts myself in your top 2 scum reads that you would want to eliminate me today, FP?

Also @Juice I was thinking what if we also did a similar thing like what FP has done here on the last 2 people we would want to eliminate to try and gauge where everyone stands with that. I get its less important than the bottom two but for example here FP's last two, I assume strongest town reads (along with juice)? are the same two that 3 other players would put in their bottom two, I'm curious what it would look like.

My 2 least likely would be Juice and I guess FP.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Juice »

Juice: Bulba / BBT
FP: Cat/Spartan
Flower: Bulba/BBT

BBT
Rad

Bulba has 4
BBT has 4
Cat has 2

at this point it really looks like we are going Bulba or BBT - dependeing on what Rad says
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 741, flowerdogs wrote:the frustration with Spartan's case being faked.
What are you referring to? My case being faked?

Is this an attempt some empty shadiness?
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:20 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 748, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 741, flowerdogs wrote:the frustration with Spartan's case being faked.
What are you referring to? My case being faked?

Is this an attempt some empty shadiness?

no sorry for the confusion! the frustration being faked. i meant "being faked" to modify "frustration", not "Spartan's case"

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”