Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 205, inutile wrote:
In post 177, Greeting wrote:@
a lot of players

It's Gandhi not Ghandi.
(also it's inutile not intuile +)
That's my bad I'm pretty sure I started that trend
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Ego
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

the eternal echo of the ego transcends the limits of stone and bone, yet is forever trumped by the winds and sands
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 219, DeltaWave wrote: asuka strikes me as town.
furtiveglance also strikes me as town. although his vote against me is wrong, the rationale seems towny.
bbt, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who wanted to piggyback off furtive's reasoning to join a relatively uncontroversial wagon that coincidentally targets the main person campaigning against inutile.
hoppip is neutral, leaning town. the rationale for sussing me wasn't great but is the kind of rationale i could expect from townspeople.
nuclear g - again, not sure what to make of this player since i just don't have a read on them and i'm confused as to why this is the biggest wagon rn. i'm not saying it's wrong, just don't know if it's right
juice, hut, miralax, and mohab all fall into the same category for me, which are low activity lurkers. there is ALWAYS scum in this group on d1. i wouldn't be surprised if juice is scum who is letting us slug it out. only two posts and still maintaining an RVS vote when we're nine pages in.

i wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's inutile/juice/bbt, assuming a standard 10:3 split.
the fact that you have hoppip above "lurkers always scum in there"(which i disagree with, on rational principle) worries me.
the fact that you don't address Frogster, who is obvious town, worries me.
The fact that you are not happy with the gandhi wagon this early worries me.
The fact that juice isn't at null worries me.

why do you worry me?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 228, Eiralox wrote:im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?
I haven't outed my other 2 scumreads yet in an effort not to alarm them. My plan is to explain all of my reads after I get replies from my survey. I've been procrastinating posting my survey.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 231, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?
I haven't outed my other 2 scumreads yet in an effort not to alarm them. My plan is to explain all of my reads after I get replies from my survey. I've been procrastinating posting my survey.

cool i get that. i dont do surveys tho (unless they groovy) so early warning abt that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Do you still think furtive is scum? From my point of view your interaction looks quite a bit TvT.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 233, Frogsterking wrote:Do you still think furtive is scum? From my point of view your interaction looks quite a bit TvT.
tbh furtive gave me town vibes from the start. the gandhi pairing was more of a test and i like their reaction to it. i never like to be certain, complacent, so my read on furtive was a fabrication. i hope im right and they're green cos they've felt like it thus far.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:13 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 230, Eiralox wrote:
the fact that you have hoppip above "lurkers always scum in there"(which i disagree with, on rational principle) worries me.

why do you worry me?
It is usually true that at least one mafia will lurk in order to avoid attention. It is very interesting that you perked up now that I've thrown a bit of shade on you by including you in the lurker category.

I forgot about frogater. Id say neutral leaning town but it's not super solid.

I never said I wasn't happy with the ghandi wagon. I just don't really understand it. Don't misrep me.

Let me guess. You are trying to slow walk your way onto my wagon so you can be with bbt.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:04 am

Post by inutile »

In post 219, DeltaWave wrote:i truly do not understand why people see inutile as town. as i said before, if there's evidence that she always plays this way (even as town) then my tune might change but to date, nobody has done so unless I somehow missed it.
i do not really understand why you’re discounting the player familiar with me (greeting) saying i play like this nor why you haven’t simply looked at my previous games yourself, but to make it very easy here are my isos from a few of my most recent games:

mini normal 2267 - (as angela, town) this is the normal greeting moderated and referenced earlier

achromatic calamity (as anahit, town)

micro blitz iv (as shiki, mafia)

anyway around in a few hours
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Juice »

someone scum reads me for my RVS - ROFLCOPTER
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 237, Juice wrote:someone scum reads me for my RVS - ROFLCOPTER
This is a clear indicator to me that my first solve was wrong.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 148, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 132, hutmeil wrote:UNVOTE: Furtive

I had the same question as him for Frog which I TR him for.
Did I ask Frogsterking a question that you wanted to ask him, or did you want to ask me a question?
Yes you asked him something I wanted to ask him, it was something along the lines of why he was he voting for someone he's TRing (Gandhi). Anyway, things got cleared up as the game progressed.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 235, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 230, Eiralox wrote:

why do you worry me?
It is usually true that at least one mafia will lurk in order to avoid attention. It is very interesting that you perked up now that I've thrown a bit of shade on you by including you in the lurker category.

I forgot about frogater. Id say neutral leaning town but it's not super solid.

I never said I wasn't happy with the ghandi wagon. I just don't really understand it. Don't misrep me.

Let me guess. You are trying to slow walk your way onto my wagon so you can be with bbt.

lol....................................................

i'm used to shade on me. so no, u didnt perk me up, dont convince urself of that. what perked me is your.... untowny tone. Cos..... the way you speak here.... tbh if I weren't voting gandhi i'd be voting u. no slowwalking or whatever toward toffee rekuired, im not a walrus but an orca.

AAAAaaaaaaannndd..........

I love ur diversion of hoppip in this post. regardless of gandhi alignment ur words here make delta/hoppip very likely in my mind.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:44 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Clinging to that rvs for dear life lmao

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:46 am

Post by hutmeil »

@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Interesting that he started his RVS on page 8. It could be he's just getting started.

I'll give the slot the benefit of the doubt but I guess the slot earns some scum points for me.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:52 am

Post by DeltaWave »

He started his rvs on like page 2 and then did basically nothing until called out, and is now just trying to defend it

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 242, DeltaWave wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:03 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 246, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

despite 'common consensus' inutile is very elimable today, we all are in theory. i think they are town but hey they are def still a poss. and when you voted inutile, well, at that point it did seem an easy elim?

and you voting one place doesnt mean im not gonna analyze your pushes where you don't vote? what logic even is that? i'm only allowed to comment on where you vote? while your early scum on juice has been reinforced here? better rationale? no. I like my rationale right here, trained on you.

sooooo yeah................... i'll wait for gandhi but you're starting to really sell me on delta/hoppip here.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 205, inutile wrote:
In post 177, Greeting wrote:@
a lot of players

It's Gandhi not Ghandi.
(also it's inutile not intuile +)
Sorry.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 219, DeltaWave wrote: that's a fallacy that even very seasoned mafia players make, so i'll call it a null for you. specifically, I'm referring to the idea that if you think Player A is town and Player B votes for Player A then Player B is likely mafia. makes assumptions that aren't true, and day 1 usually consists of town primarily going at each other while mafia eggs it on or hides. but like I said, even people who have played many many games make this mistake so I will call it a null for you.
I don't fully agree with this. Casting suspicion on players who are obvtown
is
a valid scumtell.
In post 219, DeltaWave wrote:i'm standing by my position that inutile is sus and i really don't care that it's making people scumread me. i'm not going to back off what i think is my best read right now because it's unpopular or it might get me eliminated. clearly, an inutile elimination is not going to happen right now based on how people are reading her but i don't operate on consensus like that. i truly do not understand why people see inutile as town. as i said before, if there's evidence that she always plays this way (even as town) then my tune might change but to date, nobody has done so unless I somehow missed it. you can think i'm mafia all you want but i would have picked a safer bet than this if that was the case. if you really think that mafia will wagon popular players instead of killing them at night i dont know what to tell you.
Is the only reason you are sussing
intuile
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”