Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:27 am

Post by FancyPants »

I really hope it's not bulba I'm going to look like such a tit if it is.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Rad »

My snap nomination is cat bulba. I meta read BBT as town here but I don't trust my reads on bbt in general and his questioning rants have been questionable. Bulba has been promising input here and has presented nothing and I have no meta to pull from for them.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I don't understand how anybody thinks it's me. There is no case. Everyone just followed a random guy saying they susses me and their case is not even good. That's how bad the game is.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Juice »

In post 798, Bulbazoor wrote:I'm in awe of how everyone just sheep's a case that isn't even strong. At least the case on goldfish made sense. What is the case on me? Can someone not named spartan answer? Are you really going to waste your last mislynch on me when there is no case? What is your plan when I flip town? To lose? To BW on someone else with no case?
Who would be your two picks though?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Nobody is even reading what I am saying. Fuck this shit. I'm gonna read and ignore you guys as you have done to me until I reread.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Juice »

If you can't a question - on which two people you scum read most and are more worried about being scum read, then you just make yourself a better candidate for POE anyway
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Juice »

Juice: Bulba / BBT
Spartan: Bulba/ BBT
Bulba: Cat/AlwaysNever
Cat: Bulba/BBT
FP: Cat/Spartan
Flower: Bulba/BBT
Rad: Cat/Bulba

Not nom
BBT

Bulba has 5
BBT has 4
Cat has 3
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I have a day and 18 hours. I am not forced to name people just because you told me to. Not my fault I was too busy IRL to do a comprehensive read through until today.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:36 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 791, flowerdogs wrote:
In post 785, FancyPants wrote:
In post 783, flowerdogs wrote:
In post 774, FancyPants wrote:OK my interest in the game has been reignited.

I, like Bulba was kinda depressed Goldfish didn't flip town, coupled with real life being hectic I slacked and I'm sorry for that.

Cat I'm coming for you.

Your partner is probably Rad or Flowers, that is all.
welcome back Fancy :)

i'm online right now so feel free to ask me questions & talk with me
Yeah lets!

BBT and Bulba why them? I'm needing a case on either of these two slots.

sorry i don't... which sucks :/

i'm really not seeing Cat as mafia -- if you would like to point me to moments when Cat seems especially scummy, i will look at those moments! i think their response to being pushed today has just been townie but you disagree with this? throughout the day, i've also felt better about Rad & Spartan, both of whom were originally nullish for me. my PoE has been pretty standard but if i move Rad & Spartan & Cat out of my PoE, & i have the very useful information that i am town, then it's just Bulb & BBT. Bulb & BBT as a pair also does make sense for me i think? -- i wasn't a huge fan of Spartan's case on Bulb either but pushing on Bulb about BBT makes a lot of sense & it's a line of questioning i also want to pursue. i think i pointed out a weird Bulb-BBT interaction as well.

i'm interested that Juice has seemed noticeably scummier to you on this reread? i haven't evaluated Juice's slot in a very long time

from your point of view, if i am town who would w!Cat's partner be? Rad?
Yeah Rad probably, but it could be you or spartan.

I don't really scumread juice, it's a weird relationship where I strongly townread xem based on tone but disagree with a lot of their thoughts. I've played enough mafia to know that people I disagree with aren't necessarily scum.

As for cat the case boils down to:
- Post the "NAI" goldfish, they have clearly played many many games together, I can see scum cat here not wating to cinriminate herself to strongly by scum reading Goldfish but keeping the lynch open by not townread her.
- No genuine scumreads all game, she's basically coasted and only effort posted when poked, classic
No interest in actually solving the game just saving her own skin.

- I've read some of town cat's games and I think she puts more effort into game solving when that's actually her win condition.
- Also process of elimination from town reads.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Juice »

Time for my gambit - was I interested in who people scum read? Yes.

Did I think everyone would tell the truth? Not at all. I also knew - that with a lot of people town reading me, I had an advantage in making this play.

Four people put forward: Bulba/BBT.

One of you is 100% sheeping me, so I town read you. Which mean either - Spartan, Cat or Flower is second mafia and partnered with BBT.

And Bulba - I haven't scum read you for a while, but you were the perfect candidate for people to vote without any real reason to back it up. The fact that Cat has a large amount of votes - means that is quite possible that he is mafia, and my town read is flawed. But I am confident that at least one of Spartan, Cat or Flower will flip mafia.

My actual town reads: FP, Rad, Bulba
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:38 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 802, Bulbazoor wrote:I don't understand how anybody thinks it's me. There is no case. Everyone just followed a random guy saying they susses me and their case is not even good. That's how bad the game is.
Chill Bulba, it's probably scum fueled, let's win.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:38 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 801, Rad wrote:My snap nomination is cat bulba. I meta read BBT as town here but I don't trust my reads on bbt in general and his questioning rants have been questionable. Bulba has been promising input here and has presented nothing and I have no meta to pull from for them.
VOTE SOMEONE RAD. STOP BEING A COWARDLY SCUM SCUM.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

You all have to understand I am very confused atm. This whole "everybody wants to lynch Bulba" is news to me. It comes very out of left field and I don't know what to make of all of there people I trusted suddenly "scumreading me".
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:42 am

Post by FancyPants »

Meh. I can't empathize, try to win, don't get mad, it's a game play to your win condition. If you're scum well done for almost making me feel sorry for you I guess.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I still don't see how anyone would see me as scum-motivated here. I am just having trouble understanding that. All I am is a big pile of confusion.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 457, Spartan117 wrote:I have already claimed intent to hammer a while ago, they are not coming back anytime soon, let's just see this flip and go from there.

I believe they will flip red it feels like scum who has given up and has no more fight to give. In the event of what I think will happen and
BBT night kills me again
, I think it is the Elemk/BBT slot that was sussed by others before the switch and is and im sure will be sussed after.

Other than that AlwaysNever dropped off too which I felt could have been from feeling flat and deflated that their scum partner was cornered and not being sure how to assist them.

All the best Rad, I hope you can win this for the town.

VOTE: Goldfish
Here, Spartan hammers on goldfish. At this point, he agrees with me that goldfish would flip scum. And he seemed incredibly certain BBT was scum here. What happened to this read?
In post 539, Spartan117 wrote:Bulba what are your thoughts on BBT, would you be happy with a BBT elimination today?
And this is what started Spartan's push on me. I named four players that, up to that point, I saw as possibly being scum. BBT was on it, but since I tend to get swayed by activity, I was more focused on the inactives than BBT at this point.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:48 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 809, Juice wrote:Time for my gambit - was I interested in who people scum read? Yes.

Did I think everyone would tell the truth? Not at all. I also knew - that with a lot of people town reading me, I had an advantage in making this play.

Four people put forward: Bulba/BBT.

One of you is 100% sheeping me, so I town read you. Which mean either - Spartan, Cat or Flower is second mafia and partnered with BBT.

And Bulba - I haven't scum read you for a while, but you were the perfect candidate for people to vote without any real reason to back it up. The fact that Cat has a large amount of votes - means that is quite possible that he is mafia, and my town read is flawed. But I am confident that at least one of Spartan, Cat or Flower will flip mafia.

My actual town reads: FP, Rad, Bulba
hm ok! how do you read my kind of sudden flip from wanting to vote Cat to wanting to vote BBT/Bulb? (@ anyone, really -- i'm curious how people read my thought processes since entering the game, whether they town- or scum- read it)
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

And I strongly think FP is town so I won't be focusing my ISO on him. And this new post by Juice really makes me think he is town as well (the one about the gambit to see where everyone's head was at). If he was scum, he had a free blind BW on me to hop on.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:48 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 814, Bulbazoor wrote:I still don't see how anyone would see me as scum-motivated here. I am just having trouble understanding that. All I am is a big pile of confusion.
Well Spartan made a case here .

Everyone else nail to the wall!

Burn them!

Scourge their flesh!

etc etc...

But above all don't let them get away with it (if you're town).
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Juice »

Out of the three - others, Flower I think you the least likely. And hey! my gambit could be wrong
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Alright. Up first for my iso analysis is flowers. Coming shortly.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Juice »

Either way - I want people to rally behind me and lynch BBT tomorrow [even if you have to rally around me after I have been killed tonight - which i suspect will happen after this gambit].

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cat
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:54 am

Post by FancyPants »

@Humaneeatingmonkey

We need a votecount brosef.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 683, flowerdogs wrote:ok I’ve read everything!

sorry for a wall - there may be another long post or two as I try to show where I am -

(also, as introduction, this is my first forum mafia game so I am new; I have read through past mafia games but have not played)

townreads

Fancy
&
Juice
: radiate towniness. I could articulate / flesh out my own reads on them but don’t think it would be helpful especially today – basically agree with how both have been townread by I think everyone (even Juice by BBT, & Fancy by Cat, unless I have misread those interactions from today.) I will say – I townread Fancy’s , the FOS on my slot; I also didn’t understand AlwaysNever’s read that Juice & the BBT/Elemk slot were of different alignments; curious how Fancy’s read on my slot will evolve now that it’s active again.

@Fancy - where are your scumreads at now (after the reread you mentioned you would do)? in the world (this world) where I am town, your PoE is Cat, Spartan, Rad?

town lean

BBT
: is, I think, town. I melded a lot with his thought processes & how his reads evolved when he entered the thread on day one & documented his process of catching-up; in particular, during my read of day one, Fancy & Spartan also started as scummy but trended up quite a lot.

it hasn’t been discussed much & BBT hasn’t brought it up after initially pointing it out, but I did like his suspicion on Rad possibly trying to pocket Spartan – & . by Rad initially pinged me a lot because I didn't see why Rad so readily agreed with Spartan’s read that the Cat wagon was being pushed by wolves &, furthermore, Rad being sure there is exactly one wolf on that wagon.

@BBT – I see that you question Rad on his train of thought here & Rad responds in . were you satisfied with this response -- you don't follow up? & why were you so unconcerned with Rad voting on you? (also, who is in your PoE at this moment? aka where would you go next if Cat flips wolf? – I agree Cat’s play has been independently scummy at least.)

this is a little out of order but – I did also like BBT’s interactions with Juice & then Cat today. I think Juice deserved pressure after end of day one but I like that BBT ended up town reading xem; it reminds me of Fancy’s interaction with Juice on day one, for which I townread both. the interaction with Cat was also… very conflictual… & similar to the Juice interaction in that way, but I can completely see why, from a t!BBT perspective, Cat’s reads are scummier (the misrepresenting.)

idk why BBT’s townread on my slot still seems so strong despite AlwaysNever being inactive? it's the seeming strength of that read, not that it exists, that confuses me. as with Fancy’s read on my slot, I’m curious how BBT’s will evolve now that I’m here.

^^^^
those are current townreads & some questions for BBT. going to take a break & write the rest of my reads later – but, below, is a very quick summary of them.

null

Spartan
(I had been townreading Spartan but I don’t love the case on Bulb who clearly is not satisfying Spartan’s answers – but I can see how t!Bulb is answering them in his own way. also, because I don’t think it’s been mentioned – I think Spartan’s frustration / emotion with respect to BBT’s aggressive entrance & refusing Spartan the hammer on day one seems genuine.)
Bulb

PoE

Cat

Rad
(Fancy's slight push on & re-evaluation of Rad is noted. I will write about what pings me about Rad, especially his votes, but I see others have played with Rad before, like Spartan, & I want to know if anyone has a good meta read on him at this point?)

hm. if the three wagons right now are BBT, Cat, Bulb I definitely prefer Cat. but I need to ISO Cat & also ISO Bulb who I don’t have a good grasp on. then I will place an initial vote
Flower also townreads juice and FP. I think flower town-leans BBT interestingly enough at this point. Did flower ever follow up on my slot? There is nothing for me. And spartan is also null for them here despite them saying they have been townreading them. Did you ever elaborate on why you townread him, flower?
In post 684, flowerdogs wrote:oh I just read Cat's latest three posts & tonally they seem so townie
, , and are the posts flowers is referring to. The first post by cat is a vote on BBT, but they mention they would be fine with me getting voted out. I don't see how this post is as tonally town as flower claims. Especially when it also comes after many others started putting pressure on me and BBT. THe second post is something scum can easily fake. Cat was claiming that FP felt like "he was setting up for when he was wrong twice". I can see where flowers comes from with this. But, it does seem easily fakeable as well. I will have to wait until my individual iso analysis of cat before coming to a conclusion. The last post is cat questioning whether there is a case on her. Sounds kinda like me. I wonder why cat is not pointing out the similarities between the cases against her at that point and me atm.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

~

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”