fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #13725 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 13723, Rad wrote:
In post 13722, butterflies wrote:
In post 13720, Rad wrote:I hear ya Nancy. I don't mean to suggest you're only voting me cause I pissed you off, I was being brief with the description. I will say that if I was scum I would never make the mistake of pissing you off more than once though <3
And how am I supposed to know that? Pooky insisted to me on d1 that scum never push me and Ceph was town wrongly sr me, which turned out to be true but on d2, Math tried very hard to get me miselimed according to DNA, so it’s obviously not true that scum never tries to shitpush me.
Cause my scum game relies on not pissing off the loudest player lol. It's how I got through my scum game with town!furtive when I noticed him absolutely tunnel town!HEM. I don't have that filter as town but it's super easy as scum.

So that first time would have been a mistake but any time after that just wouldn't have happened.
I’m a huge believer in meta but I couldn’t find any other games on here then the two games you linked and two games aren’t extremely helpful in getting a good meta read. I also don’t understand why you kept insisting I wqs shading Drap, when several other players had the exact same opinion as me including dead flipped town but it’s you jumping on me for the 180 on BBT that I have the most difficult time with because that makes no sense to me whatsoever, not that the other one does either.

I am an extremely emotionally volatile player, which makes me someone scum often likes to push because I apparently had bad reactions to that. Like I think you or someone tried to push Pooky and unlike me, he very easily shut it down.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13726 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by catboi »

Flavor
(^-人-^)

Vote Count 6.76 MalcolmTucker (Cat Scratch Fever, ProfessorDrapion, Mislim Bait, furtiveglance, butterchurn, PookyTheMagicalBear)

4 Rad (Best Bird, butterflies, Cytosine and Guanine, MalcolmTucker)

3 JohnnyFarrar (BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, Off the Hook)

Not Voting (Yeet, JohnnyFarrar, Rad)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-08-28 20:20:00)

Mod NotesSave The Dragons is V/LA until 8/29, until then I am your friendly backup moderator~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13727 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if the scum team was just malcolm rad and johnny that would be pretty lit
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13728 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Best Bird »

much disappointment with the current vc

much much disappointment in bear friend.

super disappointment in the non-voters
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #13729 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Rad »

Sorry BB, I dunno who to vote anymore :( fail rad :(
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13730 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Best Bird »

vote yourself - that would make me happy
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13731 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Rad »

VOTE: Rad

for BB, and let's be honest, I probably need to be sorted here for town's sake cause boy would I suck ass at end game here
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13732 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Best Bird »

ty
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13733 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Rad »

I can only think of wifom based scum reads at this point so I'm basically worthless here
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13734 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok i guess i can go back to voting rad

VOTE: rad
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13735 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Rad »

Let's do this pooky!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13736 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Rad »

Here, lemme stir this shit up so people will vote me. I'm town but also harmful to town this game if I continue surviving. You guys should sort me now.

I think the
masons
are probably lying. Roden's hasn't played his strong town game at all here and Butterchurn's already set me up to be mislimmed at end game with where the masons will likely still be alive. Both are low effort low quantity posters and so was dwlee. We have no way of confirming the masons at this stage so you have to either flip one to find out or let 2 players who are hardly playing live until the end of the game. Flip Roden cause if they're town then Butter's at least putting in effort. Or if you somehow have a strong town read on them, great, they can chill in the shadows for the rest of the game occasionally giving their opinions.

I think it's game integrity breaking if
c&g
broke the rule and didn't face the consequence. This is unfair if true for both c&g, whatever their alignment, and the rest of the game. So I still lean towards it just being false and that they never had this limitation to begin with.

Seems like plenty are doubting the
RCE/Furtive
slot. I have him as hard town because he played this completely different than my scum game with him. I felt he was really solvey and stepped out of the shadows way more than in our game. Others are doubting him so that's making me question things. Furtive's entry here feels really weird but I don't have a strong meta read on him, just the 1 game I was in when he was town and I was scum. I also started out the game with reading this slot as my first scum read (The Toad). So yeah, maybe I'm just wrong on this slot!

Pooky
's probably town.

butterflies
's probably town.

Fucking
Malcolm
's probably town.

BBT
and
CSF
gain hard town reads from me due to their interaction with my wagon, but that shit could be wrong. More likely wrong on BBT than CSF though IMO.

Johnny
's town guys come on... why does Luke die first if scum already knows TBone is protective... town!Johnny is also fairly useless here so, if you must =/

OTH
I have no fucking idea.

Mislim Bait
, yeah I can see him being scum but I don't have any particular strong opinions on the slot one way or the other.

Drap
's my paranoid scum read along with the masons. But that's probably bullshit paranoia and he's probably just town tracker who's not all that invested in the game.

Yeet
's whatever, just go with Nancy's hard town Taly read I guess.

BB
's ehhhhh, maybe scum yeah. I think he can probably talk to Ceph and Luke here and he's probably also scum.

Let's not forget Mala's POE here, cause Mala's a good player who tanked the game on purpose.

{OTH, BB, mislim bait, rce, JF, CSF, MT}

I think we can remove
JF
ok?

{OTH, BB, mislim bait, rce, CSF, MT}

I think
CSF
should be removed when you see I flip green, but you guys can decide. Specifically look at how CSF defended me, when she defended me, and if her defense makes sense.

{OTH, BB, mislim bait, rce, MT}

I think
Malcolm
could still be scum but if he is, he did some arguing with me that I wouldn't be able to do as scum. Also I'm reading some emotion in his posts that I wasn't hearing before, making him sound less robotic and more pissed off, and I read that townie. If you guys wanna flip him after me, I think it's reasonable still and we both deserve it if he's town.

{OTH, BB, mislim bait, rce, MT}

This is probably a really strong POE that people should take seriously. Nice Mala!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13737 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Rad »

If you wanna ask me questions here, feel free.

If you wanna argue points, fuck off and vote me <3

I'll be up for another hour or so. After that I'm sleeping. I got 1 more post to post when I'm flipped so please wait to end day for me <3
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13738 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by butterflies »

@RAD, you’re driving me crazy this game. I believe masons because I hard tr Dwelee. I think BBT doc claim totally fits with pretty much everything he’s done in this game. I seriously doubt he’s ever scum here.

I think DNA’s town considering Bella wanted to whack them > Math and while I don’t understand the post restriction unless it’s somehow role related, neither hydra head is particularly likely to voluntarily choose that gimmick here.

I’m extremely suspicious of Drap since he “paranoia” tracked me but not BBT who he claimed to actually scumread and because all of his targets besides Bella CSF - rb and he checks mason, medium who claimed in thread to holster and then neighbour, so why choose slots that can’t confirm him like BBT absolutely could have? So have no clue what to make of that. His role needs to be confirmed soon I think and by a pr who actually vistited someone who can verify it because so far only scum has.

I don’t know what to do here but if it’s not you, then who is fooling me?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13739 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Rad »

Sorry Nancy you're going to have to figure this shit out cause I no longer have any confidence I can. Keep your vote on me and get me tf out of here cause I'm how town dies at end game.

I would suggest that you ignore your read on Dwlee and consider Roden and Butterchurn separately. Dwlee was so inconsequential here and could have just made the right move, even if accidental, and it fooled you, and now you have a perma town read on 2 slots for it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13740 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Rad »

Ah and for BBT, yeah, I read him town. If you read him town too then great. I read him town specifically for wagon timing on me though.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13741 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Rad »

In fact you could *almost*/*probably*/*maybe* clear people on my wagon IF MALCOLM IS TOWN:

{Best Bird, butterflies, Cytosine and Guanine, MalcolmTucker, PookyTheMagicalBear}

Because I'm probably so fucking off here that scum would want to keep me around to end game.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13742 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 13739, Rad wrote:Sorry Nancy you're going to have to figure this shit out cause I no longer have any confidence I can. Keep your vote on me and get me tf out of here cause I'm how town dies at end game.

I would suggest that you ignore your read on Dwlee and consider Roden and Butterchurn separately. Dwlee was so inconsequential here and could have just made the right move, even if accidental, and it fooled you, and now you have a perma town read on 2 slots for it.
I have a pretty good bop on Dwelee and Butterchurn has also been pretty townie. You really can’t though. You tr one, you tr the other due to claim.

Like in terms of PoE, I’m just stumped if this is wrong.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13743 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 13741, Rad wrote:In fact you could *almost*/*probably*/*maybe* clear people on my wagon IF MALCOLM IS TOWN:

{Best Bird, butterflies, Cytosine and Guanine, MalcolmTucker, PookyTheMagicalBear}

Because I'm probably so fucking off here that scum would want to keep me around to end game.
So where do you think the scum are voting or not voting?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13744 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Rad »

Please ISO Butterchurn again Nancy.

He's got 60 posts in 30 days lol

Not all of them are good content. Double check that and come to a conclusion.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13745 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13743, butterflies wrote:
In post 13741, Rad wrote:In fact you could *almost*/*probably*/*maybe* clear people on my wagon IF MALCOLM IS TOWN:

Well Malcolm's the better player. That's just fact yeah? He's much more experienced than me from my understanding. I'm newbie and any scum can tell. Doesn't mean I'm stupid as a person, I don't think I am, but I don't have any level of higher understanding of this game and scum can probably tell.

If Malcolm's town, you kill him here, because I'm either a solid follow up tomorrow, or I will be at some point.

I think one of the things that means is that Rad doesn't get killed today.

If Malcolm is scum here, maybe I obvtowned too hard and like... 1 scum is on him right now. I dunno though. That's kinda too advanced for me to figure out.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13746 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13745, Rad wrote:
In post 13743, butterflies wrote:

Well Malcolm's the better player. That's just fact yeah? He's much more experienced than me from my understanding. I'm newbie and any scum can tell. Doesn't mean I'm stupid as a person, I don't think I am, but I don't have any level of higher understanding of this game and scum can probably tell.

If Malcolm's town, you kill him here, because I'm either a solid follow up tomorrow, or I will be at some point.

I think one of the things that means is that Rad doesn't get killed today.

If Malcolm is scum here, maybe I obvtowned too hard and like... 1 scum is on him right now. I dunno though. That's kinda too advanced for me to figure out.
Further. Roden's on Johnny lol. Wtf? And Butterchurn's on Malcolm. A johnny vote here is nearly useless and a Malcolm vote, if Malcolm flips town, follows my reasoning why you'd flip malcolm before me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13747 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13744, Rad wrote:Please ISO Butterchurn again Nancy.

Fuck it if I'm still alive tomorrow, I will also ISO Butterchurn and come to a conclusion. 60 posts is nothing to ISO and think about. But I'm not doing it tonight.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13748 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13747, Rad wrote:
In post 13744, Rad wrote:Please ISO Butterchurn again Nancy.

Fuck it if I'm still alive tomorrow, I will also ISO Butterchurn and come to a conclusion. 60 posts is nothing to ISO and think about. But I'm not doing it tonight.
by tomorrow i mean when I wake up
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13749 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Rad »

Anyone with any other questions? I go to sleep soon. I should be hammered by the morning or sometime in the next 24 hours at least. Do not keep me around town, it's dangerous. Just vote for me and please when you do, give a reason <3 If the reason is because I requested, that's what it is. You could expand on it as well! I think it's reasonable for anyone who votes me here to give a solid reason up front so town can look at it after I flip green.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”