They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #13779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Cytosine and Guanine »

In post 13773, Rad wrote:
In post 13758, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 13757, Rad wrote:I'm trying to solve 2 things that are within my abilities here.
1. People who are not sure about town rad. That's ok and is reasonable but I want to see some reasons before I flip.
2. People who are absolutely convinced of town rad and are willing to go to endgame with that read, explain yourself.

I fully expect#1 to win here but I want to see reasons. I expect some town here and some scum. If you naked vote me fuck you get flipped next. We got time, show everyone why I'm scum.
Cytosine said that he thought that you were flailing under pressure.
I feel like some of your posts do give a similar impression to me though more so now then when he had said that.
I kind of feel like that self-vote was out of pressure but I can't tell if you're Town who has lost faith or scum who knows that he's been caught.
-Guanine
Couple things.

Why am I scum if I'm flailing under pressure?

What pressure did I have at 4 votes vs Malcolm's 6 (would be 7 if I stayed on it) that caused me to self vote?
I'm half-asleep but I'm going to answer this now so that I don't have to think about it before my Maths test.
I didn't say that flailing under pressure was scummy. That's closer to Cytosine's opinion. I think that it's NAI.
Also, I feel like your self-vote might've been because you realised that even with Malcolm at 6 votes, due to some people there not strongly invested on his wagon, they might eventually move to you.
While that's not scummy, I feel like you probably realised that you were getting doomed.
-Guanine
This is a hydra between Ircher and RH9.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #13780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:23 am

Post by butterflies »

Heyo tis ya favourite flea here.

Sorry for the absence, my life is a mess :sunglasses:

Nancys kept me up to date and apparently it got spicy. Amma have a smol skim
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13781 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:50 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13149, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13130, butterflies wrote:
In post 13127, Rad wrote:
In post 13124, butterflies wrote:However @RAD why are you going on and on about how much you still hard tr me after I’m practically cleared?
wtf?

/facepalm
In post 13125, butterflies wrote:Even Drap has admitted it was a bad track, so why are you continuing to defend it?
I absolutely do not give a shit anymore.

I think his track makes sense.

Maybe it wasn't the best track possible.

I still think it was fine. And I've explained why.

Just about done with this game.
My point being who even cares about that? I’m not sr Drap.

Bro the more I see and read these posts the more I think your Ninja.
Hey drap, how many wolves are left?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:54 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13167, Rad wrote:
In post 13164, butterflies wrote:I think he’s town who made an extremely suboptimal track and both of you can bite me. I stand by that!
That's anti-town of you. Do you not get that?

That's how scum wants to play. Pressuring town by lowering confidence.

Get it? Stop being anti-town if you're town.
Meanwhile I'm someone who actively creates a little bit of discord on reads I'm not locking and it can be good to see who jumps on.

Nothing Nancy has done has been anti-town, and my read on you has hard tanked - I've seen you being inconsistent and actively manipulative. Just like scum would want to play

-This and last are Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #13783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Rad »

Spoiler flea, I'm town. You should keep your vote on me cause I should be flipped today but during your catch up, you should just consider me town and try to figure out who the scum are in my interactions, if there are any interacting with me.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:16 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13176, Rad wrote:Whatever Nancy. I think you're probably town. If you're not it'll be a lesson learned. You can give me the benefit of the doubt or just say fuck it and vote me. I'm not walking on eggshells anymore.
You shouldn't attack people you think are town for their decisions.
That's not ok, unless you're scum making a move, but I don't think you are. This was probably a huge and unfortunate waste of time. I'm not being difficult, you are. I'm just vocalizing my opinion and you decided to attack it. Whatever, all good.
You absolutely should

It's called hunting and refining.
The game is not black and white it's a whole ass rainbow and you trying to greyscale everything is a crap move.

Worse than the Incineroar pull on Thundarus I've just seen in the world championships.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:18 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13179, Rad wrote:Yeah it might be suboptimal, but you're not confirmed town, and a scum!Nancy playing her best scum game is a decent track. That's the paranoia track perspective here.
Paranoia track aside, do you think we're a ninja or idle if we're scum?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:53 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13774, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13752, Rad wrote:Ah one more thing. I'm Libby the Vanilla Townie! That's it. So boring. No reason to hide it anymore since I'm openly pushing my own lim. No one has to worry about me being a super cool PR here. I'm a boring fucking VT. Give your reasons for voting me or get fucked when I flip green. Do not coroner target me. I'm boring ass Libby the VT.
Ok, Ben.
In post 13776, Rad wrote:Who's Ben
In post 13777, Best Bird wrote:mmmhmmm
In post 13778, Rad wrote:Wat
@BB are you saying RAD is lying about his flavour?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #13787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 13766, MalcolmTucker wrote:I have engaged with this and I believe CSF's case re Johnny is fairly inaccurate. What's my motivation to sort Johnny as town if I'm scum anyway? It'd have been a useful place for me to continue pushing along with Rad given there's been pressure remaining on that slot if I was scum, no?
What is inaccurate about ?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:27 am

In post 13770, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's funny that people think Johnny is townier than Rad and Malcolm.

If they're both town, which seems likely, it's no wonder there is no noise anywhere else.
Do you think all the wagons we ran up yesterday were on town? I think it's unlikely, no?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:31 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 13787, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13766, MalcolmTucker wrote:I have engaged with this and I believe CSF's case re Johnny is fairly inaccurate. What's my motivation to sort Johnny as town if I'm scum anyway? It'd have been a useful place for me to continue pushing along with Rad given there's been pressure remaining on that slot if I was scum, no?
What is inaccurate about ?
I felt your claim my read on Johnny had evolved weakly or was inconsistent was inaccurate.

I've stated myself I didn't really think Mala was likely to be scum but I maintain they were a better vote than Johnny would have been - Johnny's posts had improved for me and I'll admit that was partially due to us mindmelding. I'll admit there's always a chance Johnny could be pocketing me but that seems unlikely because from my POV as town that'd involve them in all likelihood openly scumreading scum partners all to pocket a player who's been a prime elimination candidate for the past two turns.

Either way, where's the scum motive in my changed read on Johnny? It's surely a useful slot for scum Malcolm to keep pushing, no? My posts may not offer the clarity you want but I've been pretty open that my early read on Johnny was probably a partial misread based on their tone, once I got used to that tone and evaluated that slot again I began to see how they approached the game as really townie. The only motive here is surely if I'm partnered with Johnny but that seems infeasible from a scum POV - remember early in the game I was openly advocating for Johnny's elimination even when Math (I think it was Math) was trying to get us to settle on some other players.

I feel like your read on me is less based in the conviction I'm actually scum and is more centred around the fact you dislike how I've articulated my progression on another player you've scumread. But there's a world where I can be wrong and Johnny and you're right without me being scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:40 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 13788, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13770, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's funny that people think Johnny is townier than Rad and Malcolm.

If they're both town, which seems likely, it's no wonder there is no noise anywhere else.
Do you think all the wagons we ran up yesterday were on town? I think it's unlikely, no?
All wagons we ran up in D1 were on town. Someone said that was unlikely then, too, if I remember right.

Why couldn't it be the same here?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:42 am

In post 13389, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13387, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:6. Now he's saying something vague like Johnny is town because of interactions with flipped scum. Why??? What interactions???? And why do I consistently find it easier to remember Malcolm's own reads than he does???
I'll follow this up by saying it's easy to forget some small things in a 500+ game with 26p.

It's NOT as easy for town to forget why your scumread on someone changed to a townread. That's what made the progression feel made up.
I scumread you because you've forgotten the reason why you began townreading Johnny, which makes that read look unnatural

please take another look at because my read is not really conditioned on a Johnny scumread. Although i kind of still think he is scum
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13792 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:43 am

In post 13790, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

All wagons we ran up in D1 were on town. Someone said that was unlikely then, too, if I remember right.

We ran up math day 1 though
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13793 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:53 am

Sure, I forgot about that one. I was mainly thinking about what seemed to be the 3 main wagons in Ceph, Frog and myself.

We also ran up Ceph, Frog, BBT, Roden, Mala. I remember when it was Ceph/Grog/myself and there were a few schools of thought that one of us must be scum.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13794 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:00 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

We've already hit two scum as well so the gamestate in general is pretty town-heavy at the moment too.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:03 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 13791, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13389, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13387, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:6. Now he's saying something vague like Johnny is town because of interactions with flipped scum. Why??? What interactions???? And why do I consistently find it easier to remember Malcolm's own reads than he does???
I'll follow this up by saying it's easy to forget some small things in a 500+ game with 26p.

It's NOT as easy for town to forget why your scumread on someone changed to a townread. That's what made the progression feel made up.
I scumread you because you've forgotten the reason why you began townreading Johnny, which makes that read look unnatural

please take another look at because my read is not really conditioned on a Johnny scumread. Although i kind of still think he is scum
I disagree with this. The primary reason was after Bella was eliminated it looked like it was unlikely they were teammates. Later in the game I confused Johnny's dynamics with Bella with their dynamics with Math since both were scum. Once I looked at Johnny through the lens of more likely to be town I started reading their tone and approach differently.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:50 am

Post by butterchurn »

She said that it's suspicious because you forgot your reason for townreading them. You say you disagree with this, and say that actually you misremembered your reason for townreading them? What exactly is the disagreement, then?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:52 am

That's not what he said?
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:17 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 13795, MalcolmTucker wrote:Later in the game I confused Johnny's dynamics with Bella with their dynamics with Math since both were scum.
That's exactly what this says. It doesn't use the same phrasing, but it's still what it says.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:00 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13792, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

We ran up math day 1 though
2, d1 Ceph because gladiate.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”