Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 623, Eiralox wrote:@Gandhi current stuff please
Did you ever stop avoiding every chance to talk about my slot in your
search for my partners
?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me repeat myself for a third time: what are your thoughts on current game state?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 625, Eiralox wrote:like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
The past doesn't get invalidated, not for me at least.
Hmm.. did you sin something in the past? :twisted:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're aligned with the Persian Empire and the Ottomans
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're aligned with the Persian Empire and the Ottomans
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so good it posted twice

Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 627, Eiralox wrote:uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me repeat myself for a third time: what are your thoughts on current game state?
I don't even know it.
So now that I answered your question, how about you answer mine? Did you ever stop avoiding every chance in your question to
look for my partners
? Like, this might sound to you like I'm trying to incriminate you but I feel it's heavily alignment indicative attitude.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

Cos i'm not engaging with you if you aren't engaged kinda drift. i'm out for now. peace.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:55 pm

I guess that means 73 hours till EoD. Good.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 628, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 625, Eiralox wrote:like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
I think what Eiralox is trying to say is that it's difficult to read you when you are only engaging with things that happened early on in the day
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

(which I would agree with)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You might be our default elimination mostly b/c you aren't really helping yourself. thoughts?

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

Oh yeah we have 3 days until eod and I'm pretty sure we still have only had one actual wagon, which is unlikely to go through because it's on the replacement

Egh.

I would be willing to wagon either hutmeil or hoppip. I still think those are our best bets to flip scum today. I think I've largely explained my reasoning but would be happy to engage with anyone about it.

Pedit: are you talking to me
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 633, Eiralox wrote:we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
I already answered you about the current affairs.
If you want to know where I am, you can try reading my posts. Shocker, I know.

You might want to answer my question btw. :wink:

Now, to be perfectly honest, you feel like you're trying to look productive while trying incriminate me and invalidate the past. That's coming from a slot who said they'll
look for my partners
but then avoiding every and any chance to talk about my slot? Don't lecture me about productivity, k, thx, bye.

And, no, I don't believe any thought I post about the past has been made by someone already. That's ludicrous. I do believe the value of my obserations.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: nuclear Gandhi
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 641, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: nuclear Gandhi
Why
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 636, Ausuka wrote:
In post 628, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
I think what Eiralox is trying to say is that it's difficult to read you when you are only engaging with things that happened early on in the day
I really wanted to make/give my full thoughts for 1 game, but clearly I'm a bit lacking on the time commitment part.
I do feel like I'd be a productive member of society by Day3 or something, so I'd prefer to keep this up as is. What do you think would be the most productive course of action for me? If I read everything and tried to give my summary - I'd forget 80% of what I read and 99% of my thoughts, if I ever would have them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no? tbf I still thought Gandi was the leading wagon and he's not helping himself and I don't think most town read him.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 640, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 633, Eiralox wrote:we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.

Now, to be perfectly honest, you feel like you're trying to look productive while trying incriminate me and invalidate the past. That's coming from a slot who said they'll
look for my partners
but then avoiding every and any chance to talk about my slot? Don't lecture me about productivity, k, thx, bye.

And, no, I don't believe any thought I post about the past has been made by someone already. That's ludicrous. I do believe the value of my obserations.
fuck me this is the last time i talk with u in a long while. if you want to type walls about inutile and juice go ahead. if this is how you are going to be all game i'd vote for you on simple principle. you're lucky that we're both on greeting rn. if you don't have any currently relevant content soon i might consider building an actual case on you. please don't engage with me for a while because i can see i'm going to become toxic. now imma scrap some space stations.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 638, Nero Cain wrote:You might be our default elimination mostly b/c you aren't really helping yourself. thoughts?
Fine then, so be it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:I still want to know why Frog unvoted Gandi to join a smaller Juice wagon while still scum reading Gandhi.

3rd time I've asked this

Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 645, Eiralox wrote:
In post 640, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

look for my partners

fuck me this is the last time i talk with u in a long while. if you want to type walls about inutile and juice go ahead. if this is how you are going to be all game i'd vote for you on simple principle. you're lucky that we're both on greeting rn. if you don't have any currently relevant content soon i might consider building an actual case on you. please don't engage with me for a while because i can see i'm going to become toxic. now imma scrap some space stations.
You would build a case on me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After what
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 642, Ausuka wrote:
In post 641, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: nuclear Gandhi
Why
They're playing like Newb!Scum. I would know.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”