Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Yume »

In post 549, mastina wrote:For real tho, I do have powers that make me effectively conftown. Four of them, in fact.
Scum might have one or two, but having all four is something that couldn't be balanced.

But the soonest I can reveal what these are is circa the start of the third day, and that's if everything goes well. I legit do need others to help me because if nobody does, I basically am a VT. But if everyone does help, I have some ridiculously broken abilities. And you can see them starting around D3, if I get help.

So KNOW that while it requires a LEAP OF FAITH, your BELIEF shall be REWARDED in POWERS that are too GREAT for any MORTAL to hold, but which I by my DIVINE HERITAGE may POSSESS and UNLEASH.
See? I would know. Because if they do not trigger, she'll become my suspect.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7519, RadiantCowbells wrote:The prayers of many have reached Sanae Kochiya in their dying moments, bolstering her power and fueling her ascension to godhood.

As her power waxes she reaches her 13th prayer and creates a miracle, ascending to divinity and winning the game for her team.

Sakura Hana was Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Mafia Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Strongman Ninja Vigilante): At 5 prayers once per game you may target a player for a nightkill that will use both the strongman and ninja modifiers. This is independent of the factional nightkill.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be roleblocked.
Forgotten Ritual (Mass Roleblock): At 10 prayers, you can roleblock every town-aligned player together. This supercedes all other actions.
OR
Forgotten Ritual (1-Shot Loyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can target a player with a Loyal Vig action.
Miracle (Non-standard Win Condition): At 13 prayers, you can cause a miracle and win the game instantly for your team.
Mafia (Mafia): You are aligned with the Mafia and can discuss the game with your teammates here.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your fakeclaim is as follows:

Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Parity Cop): At 5 prayers once per game you may target two player and learn whether they are the same alignment or different.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be interfered with.
Forgotten Ritual (2-Shot Disloyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can pick two players and disloyally vig them, killing them if they are not on your team.
Miracle (Divine Ascension): At 13 prayers, you leave the game. As you leave, you are given the full scumteam and have the option of strongman killing one of your choice.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Anything uPick has ended!
Behold the truth of the “miracle”!
Do not be swayed by mastina’s silver tongue! Though she is likely something resembling what she claims to be, she is only that: a facsimile of holiness. Any powers she proclaims to be using for the greater good are more likely used for personal gain!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 547, Yume wrote:She once admitted she is afraid of me as scum, because once I have a scumread, I don't let up on it. She can confirm this.
Pretty sure I said that, yeah.
In post 548, Vivax wrote:But I believe I see your intentions here and ask who you would have voted off to use your powers?
Genuinely, Malakittens.

If she is scum like I think, then it's a scum dead which is always good.

If she is town, then once she dies, she will be able to UNDERSTAND my role. And while she might have an instinct of wanting to be petty and not GRANT me her FAITH, to play to her wincon she would SEE the TRUE PATH and ultimately I TRUST her to do the RIGHT THING in the name of JUSTICE.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information? Your role applies to your slot? I'll address Gamma in a bit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 549, mastina wrote:For real tho, I do have powers that make me effectively conftown. Four of them, in fact.
Scum might have one or two, but having all four is something that couldn't be balanced.

But the soonest I can reveal what these are is circa the start of the third day, and that's if everything goes well. I legit do need others to help me because if nobody does, I basically am a VT. But if everyone does help, I have some ridiculously broken abilities. And you can see them starting around D3, if I get help.

So KNOW that while it requires a LEAP OF FAITH, your BELIEF shall be REWARDED in POWERS that are too GREAT for any MORTAL to hold, but which I by my DIVINE HERITAGE may POSSESS and UNLEASH.
This actually seems fair enough. If the powers came further down the line I’d be distrusting but D3 is FAR from the 11 people stated before unless there’s a bazillion killing roles.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 114, Malakittens wrote:I’m a cat. I want the attention when I want it and then once I’m done with it I’ll let you know enough is enough :))
Bruh, every single time when I‘m allergic to cats

I can see a Malaskummens world.
But is Mastina on a revenge crusade on mk or not?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Malakittens

deus vult deus vult
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Yume »

VOTE: Malakittens
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 552, Gamma Emerald wrote:Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Mighty Wind (1-Shot Strongman Ninja Vigilante): At 5 prayers once per game you may target a player for a nightkill that will use both the strongman and ninja modifiers. This is independent of the factional nightkill.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be roleblocked.
Forgotten Ritual (Mass Roleblock): At 10 prayers, you can roleblock every town-aligned player together. This supercedes all other actions.
OR
Forgotten Ritual (1-Shot Loyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can target a player with a Loyal Vig action.
Miracle (Non-standard Win Condition): At 13 prayers, you can cause a miracle and win the game instantly for your team.

Mighty Wind (1-Shot Parity Cop): At 5 prayers once per game you may target two player and learn whether they are the same alignment or different.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be interfered with.
Forgotten Ritual (2-Shot Disloyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can pick two players and disloyally vig them, killing them if they are not on your team.
Miracle (Divine Ascension): At 13 prayers, you leave the game. As you leave, you are given the full scumteam and have the option of strongman killing one of your choice.
Oh this actually IS pretty similar to my role, but KNOW that my POWERS are REAL, and that they are PERMANENT.

My POWERS are not one-shot, and they are PERMANENT, lasting the entire game. I have POWERS that would make it IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate mafia were I among the DAMNED, which cannot be REMOVED by Xylo.

I am a DIVINE WARRIOR of TRUTH and JUSTICE. My STRENGTH is not a FALSEHOOD, nor is it a CURSE upon the TOWN. I am the SAVIOR of the TOWN, sent to GRANT them a STRENGTH they cannot comprehend, but which will DAMN the ACCUSED scum.
Nomsy
Nomsy
Townie
Nomsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Nomsy »

can we talk more about stinky these reads are
In post 332, Toogeloo wrote:HEAL: Best Friends

With no real real info to go off of, may as well just go with this one I guess.

I'm ok with mastina right now. She's active enough. Almost every scum game I've played with her she posts a read list and lurks while bigger fish get fried. She is obfuscating a bit, but I don't see any reason to push her right now. I would like to see her discuss my reads and her opinions there.

These are my main town reads though...
Gamma
Dunnstral
SirCakez
Titus
Yume

...in that order.

Scum reads are weak, but include...
Vivax
Fred
Tictac
Enchant

...also roughly in that order. Enchant and Tictac are naturally scummy to me in general though.

Not listed players I have no real opinion on.

VOTE: Vivax

-
I use Discord for many things, but it's mostly for gaming. Pokemon Go, Villainous, Supermassive Games, and whatever my flavor of the month mobile game might be. I don't really socialize on them often though. If you see Toogeloo on any social platform it's almost assuredly me though, lol.
toogleoogle is coasting thru this first lim
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:33 am

Post by mastina »

In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information?
HELL NO.

Frogsterking is among the DAMNED. I trust only CHAMPIONS of JUSTICE.
In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:This actually seems fair enough. If the powers came further down the line I’d be distrusting but D3 is FAR from the 11 people stated before unless there’s a bazillion killing roles.
11 is the FINAL FORM. There are a GREAT MANY stages between MORTALITY and DIVINITY. While the STRONGEST shall be at 11, I GAIN STRENGTH at lesser breakpoints.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 560, Nomsy wrote:can we talk more about stinky these reads are
In post 332, Toogeloo wrote:HEAL: Best Friends

With no real real info to go off of, may as well just go with this one I guess.

I'm ok with mastina right now. She's active enough. Almost every scum game I've played with her she posts a read list and lurks while bigger fish get fried. She is obfuscating a bit, but I don't see any reason to push her right now. I would like to see her discuss my reads and her opinions there.

These are my main town reads though...
Gamma
Dunnstral
SirCakez
Titus
Yume

...in that order.

Scum reads are weak, but include...
Vivax
Fred
Tictac
Enchant

...also roughly in that order. Enchant and Tictac are naturally scummy to me in general though.

Not listed players I have no real opinion on.

VOTE: Vivax

-
I use Discord for many things, but it's mostly for gaming. Pokemon Go, Villainous, Supermassive Games, and whatever my flavor of the month mobile game might be. I don't really socialize on them often though. If you see Toogeloo on any social platform it's almost assuredly me though, lol.
toogleoogle is coasting thru this first lim
Wolfy Poppins spotted
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Yume »

In post 561, mastina wrote:
In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information?
HELL NO.

Frogsterking is among the DAMNED. I trust only CHAMPIONS of JUSTICE.
In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:This actually seems fair enough. If the powers came further down the line I’d be distrusting but D3 is FAR from the 11 people stated before unless there’s a bazillion killing roles.
11 is the FINAL FORM. There are a GREAT MANY stages between MORTALITY and DIVINITY. While the STRONGEST shall be at 11, I GAIN STRENGTH at lesser breakpoints.
Would you be willing to tell me? In the neighborhood, of course.
Show

Mah best game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 553, mastina wrote:
In post 547, Yume wrote:She once admitted she is afraid of me as scum, because once I have a scumread, I don't let up on it. She can confirm this.
Pretty sure I said that, yeah.
In post 548, Vivax wrote:But I believe I see your intentions here and ask who you would have voted off to use your powers?
Genuinely, Malakittens.

If she is scum like I think, then it's a scum dead which is always good.

If she is town, then once she dies, she will be able to UNDERSTAND my role. And while she might have an instinct of wanting to be petty and not GRANT me her FAITH, to play to her wincon she would SEE the TRUE PATH and ultimately I TRUST her to do the RIGHT THING in the name of JUSTICE.
I’m legitimately not going to die for you. ABOUSELTY FUCKING NOT.

I will admit you are a great player at both alignments, but you’re fucking dead wrong with me and the fact that this tunnel seems more and more into your scum range which makes me maybe think you’re trying to get me out because the last two - three games I had you pinned from D1.

I’m also a confirmable role so nope I’m not going down without a fight
#sorrynotsorry
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Nomsy
Nomsy
Townie
Nomsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Nomsy »

VOTE: malakit
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

SERIOUSLY
DO NOT
LIM ME BECAUSE OF MASTINA

I’m about to go on a plane ride
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 563, Yume wrote:Would you be willing to tell me? In the neighborhood, of course.
On the condition you don't share with anyone I scumread or anyone who would share that information with someone I scumread (for instance, no sharing to Titus who would share it with Frogsterking), yes!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Yume »

In post 567, mastina wrote:
In post 563, Yume wrote:Would you be willing to tell me? In the neighborhood, of course.
On the condition you don't share with anyone I scumread or anyone who would share that information with someone I scumread (for instance, no sharing to Titus who would share it with Frogsterking), yes!
I promise.
Show

Mah best game

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pls let me try to sort Malakittens? I think I can manage it
<Embrace The Void>

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Yume »

But I have a condition of my own. Your townfirm powers better trigger when you say they would or I will cease the partnership.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Yume »

In post 570, Yume wrote:But I have a condition of my own. Your townfirm powers better trigger when you say they would or I will cease the partnership.
And for the rest of you, if mastina's confirm powers don't trigger, eliminate her. So says Cu Chulainn.
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 564, Malakittens wrote:I’m also a confirmable role so nope I’m not going down without a fight
There's only one confirmable role you could claim that would make me think of you as town.

I'd feel pretty shit for outting it, but it'd make sense. Your play fits as either scum, or that one specific form of confirmable role. I admit that the latter is a possibility if it is that one specific role, but given that it is only one specific confirmable role where you are town and every other role is you as scum, forgive me for not backing down.

In the name of JUSTICE, I must REVEAL your SECRETS from you.
Nomsy
Nomsy
Townie
Nomsy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Nomsy »

if we aint limming toogleoogle them lim malakit while they v/la and cant defend themselves imho
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Jesus Mastina
Why can’t I just be town?
If this is some type of revenge after the game we are going to be having words.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”