Newbie 2099 | GTA San Andreas | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I can quote several posts where I townread juice pretty damn hard.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Juice »

VOTE: flower

this game is a clusterfuck at this point.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 182, Bulbazoor wrote:Juice is sounding really town to me. That last line was really good. Doesn't seem like something that would come from scum. He is also very not afraid to call out things he sees as dumb or absurd. I am moving him to a stronger town lean.
In post 223, Bulbazoor wrote:I am too scared to commit to any reads spartan? I guess you just ignored my TR on Juice.
In post 283, Bulbazoor wrote:Posts of interest:

: But up to this point I was not feeling very strongly about my read on spartan other than a gut read.

: Goldfish, how do we know that you not trying to bullshit any scumreads was not the result of you being busy and not having time to play? It did not really seem necessary to make this post.

: I am really curious as to who you will name and why. Go through my ISO and tell me your thoughts.

: If FP is scum, he is doing a really amazing job at sounding like a town. He put in the effort to fact-check a statement on meta. And what I have mentioned before (him moving the game past the RVS stage) and in general having a town tone. He is up there with juice for towniest tone.

For FP, as you stated in post , you do not like when people do not explain their reads after being asked about them. So, can you explain your townreads on everyone except the three you named in ? I am curious as to why you now tr me after having pressed me before?

: Interesting. I find it interesting how goldfish pointed out that cat is "probably not a PR". Goldfish, what led you to this read? I don't see anything indicating that she is not a PR.

: I see you are online now AlwaysNever. What in particular leads you to think "you are too scared to commit to anything" can only come from town!spartan? To me, scum!spartan can also use that as a way to prey on my indecisiveness at that point in the game.

: You say that he did not immediately pile on me. It seems to me like he did join a BW that had been building up at that point (Votecount post ). That seems like "piling on" to me.

: I do tend to read more individual-based as that is my preferred method. I actually liked rad more when he questioned your method of reading the game based on possible pairs. I agree that rad is a townlean so far. You and I both seem to be waiting for spartan and his "gameplay" he has planned. It seems like elemk is an implied scumlean for you.

Reads:

Townleans: Juice, FP
Slight townlean: Rad
Neutral: AlwaysNever, Cat, Elemk (after realizing that what I said in the post above was false information I have decided to wait for his replacement)
Very slight scumlean: Spartan, Goldfish
In post 817, Bulbazoor wrote:And I strongly think FP is town so I won't be focusing my ISO on him. And this new post by Juice really makes me think he is town as well (the one about the gambit to see where everyone's head was at). If he was scum, he had a free blind BW on me to hop on.
In post 850, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 845, Juice wrote:like I said - people should take my gambit seriously. But if I die tonight - get BBT tomorrow.
And remember FP - is 100% town, there is no way he can be mafia
This is so town I don't want to ISO juice.
In post 869, Bulbazoor wrote:Reads as of now:
Town/townleans: Flower (reads as newbie town imo), Juice, FP
Null: Rad, cat(I need them to say specifically why they wanted me targeted), spartan
Scum/scumleans: BBT
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 182, Bulbazoor wrote:Juice is sounding really town to me. That last line was really good. Doesn't seem like something that would come from scum. He is also very not afraid to call out things he sees as dumb or absurd. I am moving him to a stronger town lean.
In post 403, Bulbazoor wrote:Notice how I never scumread juice. He is actually a townread of mine atm. So this whole "you wanted to paint a target on juice implicitly" is moot.
In post 556, Bulbazoor wrote:I still think FP and Juice are town af. I am very stubborn in my reads so it will be hard to change them
In post 563, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: cat

My reads boil down to strong trs on Juice and Fancy. I don't see myself ever fosing Juice tbh. And then that leaves you, Rad, who I have a weaker tr on. Then, BBT has done well to ease a bit of the suspicions I had on his slot. That leaves Cat, AlwaysNever, and Spartan.
Don't know if I quoted these.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

The more I read BBT's post, the more it seems like a play by scum to then reference and be like "Oh I totally knew he was PR but I kept him alive". And they also didn't know the setup so maybe this roleblock took them by surprise.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Why say something like that unless you were planning to bring it up later to give yourself town credit?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

IMO, a town would just let the TR out naturally and say " Juice is a townread of mine" without even giving the slightest hint that the person is a PR read of theirs.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

What thing has BBT done to be town other than that vague "I have reason to townread juice"?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1576, Juice wrote:VOTE: flower
this game is a clusterfuck at this point.
I'm getting super tired of fighting this. In what world is Flowers scummier than both Rad and Bulba? Look at their read progression from Today, it's so natural and fluid.
In post 1579, Bulbazoor wrote:The more I read BBT's post, the more it seems like a play by scum to then reference and be like "Oh I totally knew he was PR but I kept him alive". And they also didn't know the setup so maybe this roleblock took them by surprise.
In post 1580, Bulbazoor wrote:Why say something like that unless you were planning to bring it up later to give yourself town credit?
I suppose this would be relevant if I myself brought it up. But I didn't. So it's not.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Can someone explain to me why my theory of Rad being the goon is flawed? It makes sense that a goon with a roleblocker would be the one performing every night kill to me. I don't know what everyone else is struggling to understand about my theory. And BBT, I am aware you didn't bring it up. But, you probably had that as an ace up your sleeve to use it if nobody did bring it up.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:32 pm

As opposed to just killing the PR and depriving town?

Sure. That makes sense.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Well I have seen you wifom plenty of times in games I have spectated. You are one to wifom.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

So I do not discount that possibility at all.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

So I do not discount that possibility at all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:39 pm

There is WIFOM and then there is, as Fancy put it, gross negligence.

It would basically be against my wincon to not kill a PR.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

so then why would I not target juice as he was the most blatant town in history?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

i quoted several such posts where I hard TRed him. FMPOV it makes sense to kill him and I would be stupid not to do it night 1 or 2
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 1528, flowerdogs wrote:
-snip-

juice is not nk'ed night two bc he is lock town for many &, crucially, also is one of the few people who townread both bulb & rad during day two.
spartan is not nk'ed night two bc rad & bulb actually don't realize he's pr.

-snip-
In post 1590, Bulbazoor wrote:so then why would I not target juice as he was the most blatant town in history?
In post 1591, Bulbazoor wrote:i quoted several such posts where I hard TRed him. FMPOV it makes sense to kill him and I would be stupid not to do it night 1 or 2
bulb, if you & rad are mafia, this is why you don't kill juice. in this world you are also probably hoping juice jailkeeps / doctor-saves fancy again. (juice, after revealing xyr gambit on cat, said that you were actually one of xyr top town reads. also, i think there was a point where i asked juice about rad & juice also townread rad)
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 941, Juice wrote:
Juice - FancyPants - Rad

BBT - Bulbazoor

flowerdogs & Spartan

One of flowerdogs or Spartan has to be mafia I feel - if not both.
In post 845, Juice wrote:like I said - people should take my gambit seriously. But if I die tonight - get BBT tomorrow.
And remember FP - is 100% town, there is no way he can be mafia
In post 839, Juice wrote:
In post 826, Rad wrote:Juice - is cat the compromise vote to vote with your town block? Cause I feel like you should be voting bbt here, and I'd consider doing that with you, but fp hard vetoes it and all of us have cat as top pick. Is that your thinking?
BBT can die tomorrow - and he has to die tomorrow
SO this is not good reasoning to get BBT now?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Why does a team of me and rad not kill juice to collect the lynch on BBT today?
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 1592, flowerdogs wrote:
In post 1528, flowerdogs wrote:
-snip-

juice is not nk'ed night two bc he is lock town for many &, crucially, also is one of the few people who townread both bulb & rad during day two.

-snip-
In post 1590, Bulbazoor wrote:so then why would I not target juice as he was the most blatant town in history?
In post 1591, Bulbazoor wrote:i quoted several such posts where I hard TRed him. FMPOV it makes sense to kill him and I would be stupid not to do it night 1 or 2
bulb, if you & rad are mafia, this is why you don't kill juice. in this world you are also probably hoping juice jailkeeps / doctor-saves fancy again. (juice, after revealing xyr gambit on cat, said that you were actually one of xyr top town reads. also, i think there was a point where i asked juice about rad & juice also townread rad)
actually idk. there's probably no good reason for any mafia team to not nk juice so juice being alive doesn't rly clear anyone? like i assume rad was probably targeting juice night two but roleblocker... targeted someone else? hmm
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

And how do we know BBT and rad didn't try to target juice last night?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

What if BBT and Rad tried to kill juice because BBT did indeed PR read juice and juice blocked rad from performing the kill?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

So why are we assuming BBT is town? We do not even know who mafia's target was last night? Therefore, BBT cannot be cleared on the assumption that juice was not the nightkill target.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 1597, Bulbazoor wrote:What if BBT and Rad tried to kill juice because BBT did indeed PR read juice and juice blocked rad from performing the kill?
ok but in this particular case, & like fancy was saying, i think bbt-roleblocker targets juice & rad would not have been jailkept & prevented from a juice nk

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”