Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 598, Yume wrote:I kinda have reservations about certain things. Not that it matters anyway, since if mastina is scum, I'll probably be dead before I can reveal it.
If you don‘t townlock this post as town, uninstall this game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 597, mastina wrote:
In post 576, Titus wrote:Second, if you could conftown yourself, you might just conftown all three of us but I'd need your consent. If you wouldn't trust Frogsterking, there's no way you'd consent most likely.
Titus I'm gonna be honest with you;
My townread on you is because you look like scum right now and if you look like scum on D1 you are probably town. :P

But if I see you protecting my scumreads when I know you protect your scumbuddies, it inspires...shall we say...
skepticism
in placing trust in you. :P

I'm quite aware that I could be wrong on said scumreads being scum and you trusting them could be correct. But when you look like scum to me (and my townread is based on how much you look like scum) and are protecting scumreads of mine, I cannot in good faith place trust in you even if it later turns out that you are town and so too were your protectees.

So I cannot consent to such a request. I believe for now you to be a CHAMPION of JUSTICE and have asked for you to be TREATED as such, but the TRUST does not extend to trusting those you say
you
trust. Not on the FIRST DAY given these circumstances, at least.
Fair enough. It's not super urgent to get the three of you working together. I'd prefer to have that happen sooner rather than later. I could be wrong (it is day 1 after all). I wasn't going to push you too hard either. It can be arranged later. I just can't get protect you both without your consent. I suspect you'll see why soon enough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 585, Titus wrote:
In post 582, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information? Your role applies to your slot? I'll address Gamma in a bit.
How long is “in a bit”?
Got distracted. I recall the game (but not the name of it) that you mention. I highly doubt it's a duplicate role or that mastina had knowledge of Sakura Hana's play there. I don't think mastina's play is scum oriented as scum mastina could have easily forced me to spend a fair amount of social capital defending Yume.
That’s good but what about the matter with the neighborhoods?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 177, Malakittens wrote:Oh I thought they were in the game. Never mind, then I know exactly who Nomsy is then.
In post 575, Malakittens wrote:
In post 573, Nomsy wrote:if we aint limming toogleoogle them lim malakit while they v/la and cant defend themselves imho
Well that’s a shitty way to play and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you do this and I do find your main I’ll make sure that a policy lim is in order for the anti town play
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 591, Titus wrote:mastina, please answer this...
I have not the STRENGTH to detail the full LIST of ACCUSASTIONS, but I may refer you to past SCRIPTURES for a partial CONDEMNATION.
In post 119, mastina wrote:
In post 62, Frogsterking wrote:this slot is scum for posting a reads list on page 3.
Such HERESY shall not go UNCHALLENGED. If fault is to be had, it is in not making a readslist on page one, but timezones mean such a discrepancy can be FORGIVEN as page 3 is plenty early enough.

Your FALSE PROCLEMATION however must not go without being called what it is: the work of a HERETIC employed by the EVIL known as the scum.
(Trying too hard + bullshit reasoning + more, can explain these later)
In post 149, mastina wrote:
In post 147, Frogsterking wrote:Mala is obvtown by the way and I suspect anyone attempting to discredit them (mastina.)
Of course, this means little to you as my case falls on the ears of the DAMNED, as you are quite aware of her alignment and have no interest in sorting her genuinely.

You are a HEATHEN, and only the CLEANSING FLAMES of DEATH can set your suffering soul FREE.
(Defense of Malakittens that is scum regardless of Malakittens' alignment)
In post 210, mastina wrote:
In post 188, Frogsterking wrote: seems pro Town to me.
A post where I discuss
mechanics
looks town to you?!?

I call bullshit on that.
(Self-explanatory, there's no way a town player reads on someone they have thought to be suspicious and then says that the mechanics post is town-indicative)
In post 283, mastina wrote:
In post 226, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:mastina, Did you and do you think that post 62 alone was suspicious?
Yes, literally everything about it. The language used, the content of it, the area it was used, etc. Frogsterking has shown his TRUE COLORS, and they are RED.
In post 292, mastina wrote:
In post 252, Frogsterking wrote:Occam's Razor suggests that mastina is Town who tone reads me as scum and is unwilling to let it go.
Though Tone plays a part I shall CONFESS, there is more to my read than that, as it is every bit of your contributions which REVEAL you to be among the DAMNED: your focus, viewpoints, where you are voting, how you are engaging, etc.

You have been JUDGED, and you have been found RED.
In post 341, mastina wrote:
In post 308, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 292, mastina wrote:there is more to my read than that, as it is every bit of your contributions which REVEAL you to be among the DAMNED: your focus, viewpoints, where you are voting, how you are engaging, etc.
This level of certainty sounds like confirmation bias.
(Defending against my points by saying they're confirmation bias is not a town response. It's scum. Can explain more later.)

His progression of reads/posts/etc. also REVEALS his TRUE COLORS, but I've not the capacity to demonstrate at this time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 597, mastina wrote:
In post 576, Titus wrote:Second, if you could conftown yourself, you might just conftown all three of us but I'd need your consent. If you wouldn't trust Frogsterking, there's no way you'd consent most likely.
Titus I'm gonna be honest with you;
My townread on you is because you look like scum right now and if you look like scum on D1 you are probably town. :P

But if I see you protecting my scumreads when I know you protect your scumbuddies, it inspires...shall we say...
skepticism
in placing trust in you. :P

I'm quite aware that I could be wrong on said scumreads being scum and you trusting them could be correct. But when you look like scum to me (and my townread is based on how much you look like scum) and are protecting scumreads of mine, I cannot in good faith place trust in you even if it later turns out that you are town and so too were your protectees.

So I cannot consent to such a request. I believe for now you to be a CHAMPION of JUSTICE and have asked for you to be TREATED as such, but the TRUST does not extend to trusting those you say
you
trust. Not on the FIRST DAY given these circumstances, at least.
This feels like an ancient way of reading Titus
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information? Your role applies to your slot? I'll address Gamma in a bit.
How long is “in a bit”?
Got distracted. I recall the game (but not the name of it) that you mention. I highly doubt it's a duplicate role or that mastina had knowledge of Sakura Hana's play there. I don't think mastina's play is scum oriented as scum mastina could have easily forced me to spend a fair amount of social capital defending Yume.
I'm playing my neighborhood thoughts closer to the chest for the time being. The only player who I feel confident that might pick up on my strategy is Yume but that might be a bit much for her to see.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 594, mastina wrote:
In post 574, Malakittens wrote:Why can’t I just be town?
Because you have shown nothing of what I have seen from you as town. I have seen you as town in every state it is possible to see you as town: V/LA. In a mental health crisis. Active. And anywhere inbetween. I've seen your play both when you've had a great many things going on in your life, and your play when you have little of note in your life, and all the middle ground between the two.

Throughout that all, you have identifiable marks of being town that no matter your real life situation, no matter your mindset, no matter what you have going on, remain TRUE.

And they are absent from this game.

I shall RELINQUISH my CRUSADE the moment I can SEE a SPARK of GOODNESS in you but I genuinely do not see it at all right now.
I been changing up my meta each game before I find one I like. So every game that’s being played by me probably seems different from each one. I’m trying to channel the meta similar to my alt before I main slipped. Aka tako or taco

If you think my posts are more thought out they are. I been trying to find reasons for my scum reads or town reads. I been trying to play more transparently. As for being active the game few games I wasn’t so active and was literally placed on the block. Tbh I don’t react well to wagons and I know it and I’m trying to do better.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 606, Titus wrote:
How long is “in a bit”?
I'm playing my neighborhood thoughts closer to the chest for the time being. The only player who I feel confident that might pick up on my strategy is Yume but that might be a bit much for her to see.
Strategy Table?
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 608, Yume wrote:
How long is “in a bit”?
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 603, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 177, Malakittens wrote:Oh I thought they were in the game. Never mind, then I know exactly who Nomsy is then.
In post 573, Nomsy wrote:if we aint limming toogleoogle them lim malakit while they v/la and cant defend themselves imho
Well that’s a shitty way to play and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you do this and I do find your main I’ll make sure that a policy lim is in order for the anti town play
Echo for big catch
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 603, Dunnstral wrote:
Well if you match up the posting style to another player it’s obv. Unless that person is trying to mimic that other.
It’s odd because if you ISO the two together both reads are almost far apart so idk maybe I’m wrong, but the emjos make me think I’m right and that’s actually a personality thing that’s gonna be hard to fake
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How long is “in a bit”?
Okay, but you called me scummy for agreeing with Mala when
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL
why I’d have a problem with you blowing me off!
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 507, tictac wrote:there's not a secret deeper meaning behind my rvs, no.

here's a real one
VOTE: gamma
like, i get not having early iso-read on mastina.
it's the characterization of the character-bit she's ding as obfuscating i do object to.
all the regular mastina-bits i could normally see are plainly visible here, so feels like excuses 4 what doesn't need excusing really.
and who needs 2 iso-read mastina w yume going on like she is?

--second post--
whom wants a neighbor? waste not, want not. gonna be inactive fair warn.
also dunn, did i get all ur q's?
I don't think you explained your augment votes
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fine I’ll go after the main who I believe it is. Tell me if you disagree.

VOTE: meerkat

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 609, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Yume wrote:
How long is “in a bit”?
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
Well, in that case...

You two can be trusted, for now.
Show

Mah best game

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 608, Yume wrote:
How long is “in a bit”?
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
ohgodnowhy
I thought Ovaltine shenanigans were just about gone!?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, but you called me scummy for agreeing with Mala when YOU KNOW DAMN WELL why I’d have a problem with you blowing me off!
The fact is you only mentioned it after Mala did and you directed nothing to me and you failed to recognize things that based upon your mindset I would expect you to pick up (and I'm not ready to explain those publicly yet). If you had attempted to interact with me at all, I might be charitable. Instead, I favored those people who interacted with me. You aren't entitled to a hood with me for existing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Fine I’ll go after the main who I believe it is. Tell me if you disagree.

VOTE: meerkat
wut
Meerkat is also an alt??? So this would mean you also know Meerkat’s main?
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 593, Vivax wrote:Mastina is a fellow fanatic of the mafia warrior code. No vested interests or grudges allowed
I've been playing this game on this site since 2008, of course I don't. :P

I have played so many games that I can't remember what I did, when. I have underwent so many changes in my life that they have wiped out both memories of who I am and personalities of who I was. (Also plurality is a thing I have, so...)

I will hold marks against players that I feel have done actions that shouldn't be forgiven (hint: most of them end up banned because turns out that if someone does an action that I think shouldn't be forgiven, they're usually a piece of shit :P), because if someone does things that
should not
be done and are unrepentant about them, then it shows that person to be...an individual that should be avoided or at the very least, tightly monitored.

But that is a before-game thing. And sometimes, players do repent. So there are precious few who remain IRREDEEMABLE.

I shall never apologize for a read I held (well maybe in the "oops my bad" way but not in the truly I'm sorry for it way because while I never like to be wrong, I can't apologize for following what I truly believed was the best, even if it wasn't), nor would I expect any to apologize for a read they held on me (although I might lambast them for it in a future game, it would not be out of malice and would either be in jest or because I felt it furthering my wincon in that current game).

The game of mafia is not a game for the FAINT of HEART. It requires an IRON WILL. There is no room for grudges to be had, for if you let PAST wrongdoings influence your play, you BECOME the wrongdoings of the PRESENT.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

flavor

VOTE COUNT 1.05[5]
Nomsy
: Fredrick A Campbell, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Yume, Vivax
[3]
Vivax
: Frogsterking, Toogeloo, NDMath
[2]
Malakittens
: Mastina, Nomsy
[1]
tictac
: MeekMeerkat
[1]
Titus
: Sara
[1]
Fredrick A Campbell
: SirCakez
[1]
Gamma Emerald
: tictac
[1]
MeekMeerkat
: Malakittens

[3]
Not voting
: Enchant, beeboy, Dunnstral

Yume offers to mastina.

Nomsy offers to mastina.

Malakittens offers to Gamma Emerald.
Dunnstral offers to Titus.

MeekMeerkat offers to Gamma Emerald.
Nomsy offers to NDMath.

Nomsy offers to Titus.

NDMath accepts Nomsy. They form a neighborhood.

mastina accepts Yume. They form a neighborhood.

Titus accepts Dunnstral. They form a neighborhood.

Frogsterking offers to Titus.

Frogsterking offers to MeekMeerkat.
Frogsterking offers to Malakittens.
Enchant offers to Malakittens.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to eliminate.

Day one ends in (expired on 2022-08-29 20:29:02).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions or if something's wrong!

Joint Mod ISO
Last edited by Ydrasse on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 615, Yume wrote:
In post 608, Yume wrote:
How long is “in a bit”?
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
Well, in that case...

You two can be trusted, for now.
Bananas and Apples works the best if Frogsterking, you, mastina, Dunnstral and Frogsterking's best friend are town. If the judgment is wrong or there's intense conflict, it gets much more difficult.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also, side announcement:

wanted to clarify that multitasking is enabled by default and all chats have daytalk unless specifically stated otherwise.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 617, Titus wrote:
In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, but you called me scummy for agreeing with Mala when YOU KNOW DAMN WELL why I’d have a problem with you blowing me off!
The fact is you only mentioned it after Mala did and you directed nothing to me and you failed to recognize things that based upon your mindset I would expect you to pick up (and I'm not ready to explain those publicly yet). If you had attempted to interact with me at all, I might be charitable. Instead, I favored those people who interacted with me. You aren't entitled to a hood with me for existing.
I think your timeline is wrong. Also, I did notice you mentioned something that might pass for a reason to not want a hood with me, but I missed it originally. And by the time I saw it, you’d already gone ahead and accused me, so I saw no reason to give you any benefit of the doubt.
<Embrace The Void>

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Yume »

Mastina, I think you should trust Titus. I will explain why in the neighborhood if need be.
Show

Mah best game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”