In post 621, Titus wrote:
In post 615, Yume wrote:
In post 609, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Yume wrote:
In post 606, Titus wrote:
In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 585, Titus wrote:
In post 582, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information? Your role applies to your slot? I'll address Gamma in a bit.
How long is “in a bit”?
Got distracted. I recall the game (but not the name of it) that you mention. I highly doubt it's a duplicate role or that mastina had knowledge of Sakura Hana's play there. I don't think mastina's play is scum oriented as scum mastina could have easily forced me to spend a fair amount of social capital defending Yume.
That’s good but what about the matter with the neighborhoods?
I'm playing my neighborhood thoughts closer to the chest for the time being. The only player who I feel confident that might pick up on my strategy is Yume but that might be a bit much for her to see.
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
Well, in that case...

You two can be trusted, for now.
Bananas and Apples works the best if Frogsterking, you, mastina, Dunnstral and Frogsterking's best friend are town. If the judgment is wrong or there's intense conflict, it gets much more difficult.
I'll tell mastina that if I don't die before I can.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 625, Yume wrote:
In post 621, Titus wrote:
In post 615, Yume wrote:
In post 609, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Yume wrote:
In post 606, Titus wrote:
In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 585, Titus wrote:
In post 582, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 554, Titus wrote:Mastina would you trust me and Frogsterking with that role information? Your role applies to your slot? I'll address Gamma in a bit.
How long is “in a bit”?
Got distracted. I recall the game (but not the name of it) that you mention. I highly doubt it's a duplicate role or that mastina had knowledge of Sakura Hana's play there. I don't think mastina's play is scum oriented as scum mastina could have easily forced me to spend a fair amount of social capital defending Yume.
That’s good but what about the matter with the neighborhoods?
I'm playing my neighborhood thoughts closer to the chest for the time being. The only player who I feel confident that might pick up on my strategy is Yume but that might be a bit much for her to see.
Strategy Table?
Bananas and Apples
Well, in that case...

You two can be trusted, for now.
Bananas and Apples works the best if Frogsterking, you, mastina, Dunnstral and Frogsterking's best friend are town. If the judgment is wrong or there's intense conflict, it gets much more difficult.
I'll tell mastina that if I don't die before I can.
True. If Frogsterking and mastina could trust each other prior to D2, then that would be smoother but that may be the most expedient path.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Yume »

But she also taught me that role =/= alignment, and...well, remember SU2? How we trusted someone on role alone and they snowballed us?
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 605, Gamma Emerald wrote:This feels like an ancient way of reading Titus
Perhaps, but the OLD WAYS are sometimes still the BEST WAYS.

In this particular case, it is not any sort of POLICY, but rather an analysis of her contributions, looking into the mindset, motive, and intent behind them, viewed through the lens of how her posts appear.

Titus's posts appear suspect in a fairly notable manner. There is much about her conduct that is suspect. However, it is my belief that were she among the DAMNED, her focus would be in places setting up for the future without an obvious visible trail to follow.

In this game, her plans are out in the open. It is certainly possible to have over-thought this and the RED TRAIL is that of scum not bothering to cover tracks. However, my belief is that it would not be so blatant were Titus actually scum, and that her play is thus indicative of a town player unaware of the STAIN she appears to leave in her WAKE.

Thus, CHAMPION of JUSTICE, not CRIMINAL SCUM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 627, Yume wrote:But she also taught me that role =/= alignment, and...well, remember SU2? How we trusted someone on role alone and they snowballed us?
She's not wrong. That's why I'd ask you and by extension her to trust me on my intent to repeat the past. That doesn't mean I'll be as successful as the strategy is only as accurate as my reads and ability to coordinate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 420, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:
In post 402, Dunnstral wrote:By the way, how does voting for the Nomsy account help us? Do you think it will flip an alignment?
As far as I know, the slot is targetable and I lean mechanical scum on the slot. If it vanillaizes a scum, so be it.

As for accepting a hood, I'm going to need to think on that (hence why I didn't bold with Frogster). It'll be you or him though.
Why not me ;-;
In post 423, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol why would mala want to know that? We have history together so her wanting to hood with me makes sense
I think my prospective hoodmates rn are mala, meerkat, and Titus, but since Titus doesn't seem interested that leaves mala and meerkat
I want to finish reading, take some time to assess my options, and then write up a fancy acceptance for whoever I do chose, so it'll be some time before I do so.
In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Malakittens wrote:I would have asked Titus but she’s been ignoring me all game so

Oh well
this kinda biases me towards picking Mala because being snubbed by Titus makes me kinda think she might be scum afraid to hood with me bcuz I'll catch her like I did before, and Mala bringing this up reinforces that feeling
I guess I only mentioned the scum feelings once Mala brought it up, but my feelings were on my sleeve from the start. And this reminds me, part of my issue is that Mala wasn’t involved with the game where I saw you being obvscum in a hood, and it felt like you tried to act like I was only following Mala.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 607, Malakittens wrote:Tbh I don’t react well to wagons and I know it and I’m trying to do better.
This is most unfortunate, as I shall confess that pressuring you to a reaction was a goal of mine, for a lack of reaction would SEAL your FATE, whereas a displaying of one would REVEAL you to be a CHAMPION of JUSTICE.

However, since that possibility is now LOST to us, it will be much harder for the RIGHTEOUS TRUTH to be SHOWN.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, mastina wrote:
In post 605, Gamma Emerald wrote:This feels like an ancient way of reading Titus
Perhaps, but the OLD WAYS are sometimes still the BEST WAYS.

In this particular case, it is not any sort of POLICY, but rather an analysis of her contributions, looking into the mindset, motive, and intent behind them, viewed through the lens of how her posts appear.

Titus's posts appear suspect in a fairly notable manner. There is much about her conduct that is suspect. However, it is my belief that were she among the DAMNED, her focus would be in places setting up for the future without an obvious visible trail to follow.

In this game, her plans are out in the open. It is certainly possible to have over-thought this and the RED TRAIL is that of scum not bothering to cover tracks. However, my belief is that it would not be so blatant were Titus actually scum, and that her play is thus indicative of a town player unaware of the STAIN she appears to leave in her WAKE.

Thus, CHAMPION of JUSTICE, not CRIMINAL SCUM.
I don’t know if Titus plays exactly the same but I try to work towards confounding trails for when I flip as scum. My endgame equity as scum is rather bad, so it’s better to set up partners by creating as much seemingly-useful noise as possible.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 629, Titus wrote:
In post 627, Yume wrote:But she also taught me that role =/= alignment, and...well, remember SU2? How we trusted someone on role alone and they snowballed us?
She's not wrong. That's why I'd ask you and by extension her to trust me on my intent to repeat the past. That doesn't mean I'll be as successful as the strategy is only as accurate as my reads and ability to coordinate.
You have my trust for now.
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 609, Titus wrote:Bananas and Apples
Shit I knew this at one time but my memory is so crap. I know the game to find this, but it'd take me an annoyingly long time to find the right spot for it. (Too tired mentally for that right now.)

(Downside to playing too many games is that even if you know what game someone is referencing you can't remember exactly what the reference means and lack the ability to pinpoint it due to shit memory. I've played literally hundreds of games, we're getting close to somewhere in the range of 400 give or take when accounting for alts and such, and that means I genuinely can't remember the things I
should
. is relevant. :P)
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 634, mastina wrote:
Shit I knew this at one time but my memory is so crap. I know the game to find this, but it'd take me an annoyingly long time to find the right spot for it. (Too tired mentally for that right now.)

(Downside to playing too many games is that even if you know what game someone is referencing you can't remember exactly what the reference means and lack the ability to pinpoint it due to shit memory. I've played literally hundreds of games, we're getting close to somewhere in the range of 400 give or take when accounting for alts and such, and that means I genuinely can't remember the things I
should
Look up Suikoden mafia.
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by mastina »

OH WE CAN VOTE NOMSY???

I saw Nomsy not being voted in a prior VC when I
thought
that there were votes on them, but if we can...

VOTE: Nomsy

I am aware that it is the controller we truly need to eliminate, but with the option for this, I will not pass it up. For it is in the name of JUSTICE and providing us with some much-needed TIME.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lmao I didn’t think a game was gonna get named any time soon
I’ll give this Ovaltine fun time a thumbs-up
<Embrace The Void>

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 635, Yume wrote:
In post 634, mastina wrote:

should
Look up Suikoden mafia.
Ah, probably shouldn't have said that in public...
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 635, Yume wrote:Look up Suikoden mafia.
Yes I know the game. I was there. I said I knew the game. I know the game to find it. I don't know the exact
spot
to find it which was my problem.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 638, Yume wrote:Ah, probably shouldn't have said that in public...
Yes that is why I avoided saying it in the first place. :P

I specifically said "I know the game" so as to avoid having you mention the game. :facepalm:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I vastly prefer a name actually being dropped!
<Embrace The Void>

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 641, Gamma Emerald wrote:I vastly prefer a name actually being dropped!
Show

Mah best game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 618, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Fine I’ll go after the main who I believe it is. Tell me if you disagree.

VOTE: meerkat
wut
Meerkat is also an alt??? So this would mean you also know Meerkat’s main?
I thought nosmy was an extra spot of an original player in this game? So like nomsy is essentially an double voter of the player
Am i misreading the mechanic part of this
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 640, mastina wrote:
In post 638, Yume wrote:Ah, probably shouldn't have said that in public...
Yes that is why I avoided saying it in the first place. :P

I specifically said "I know the game" so as to avoid having you mention the game. :facepalm:
Thank you for the read reccommendation from Raccoon nation
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I probably won’t go looking for details, but being able to is at least nice
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Well yes, that is my plan. To coordinate a very large communication hub. However, it requires absolute trust amongst the three players in the center and a decent amount of trust in the spokes.

(Someone could determine that now that the name has been dropped.)

Unless Frogsterking rejects my proposal (which is set to trigger upon him being friended), it will become apparently obvious how I intended to do this and why it requires absolute consent from the players in the center.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Vivax »

God I so want to PURGE the voters on me.
May your beds be infested with bed bugs
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 631, mastina wrote:
In post 607, Malakittens wrote:Tbh I don’t react well to wagons and I know it and I’m trying to do better.
This is most unfortunate, as I shall confess that pressuring you to a reaction was a goal of mine, for a lack of reaction would SEAL your FATE, whereas a displaying of one would REVEAL you to be a CHAMPION of JUSTICE.

However, since that possibility is now LOST to us, it will be much harder for the RIGHTEOUS TRUTH to be SHOWN.
Making me angry for the sake of a read isn’t the way to go :/
I know I’m an emotional player, but that just feels manipulative imo
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 643, Malakittens wrote:
In post 618, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Fine I’ll go after the main who I believe it is. Tell me if you disagree.

VOTE: meerkat
wut
Meerkat is also an alt??? So this would mean you also know Meerkat’s main?
I thought nosmy was an extra spot of an original player in this game? So like nomsy is essentially an double voter of the player
Am i misreading the mechanic part of this
I do think Nomsy is an extra slot for a player
I just think saying “I think Nomsy is Meerkat for these tonal reasons” implies you know Meerkat’s main?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”