Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Vivax »

Read the Greeting ISO please and tell me you want to vote that off over Roden with a clear conscience.
I...just...can‘t
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 822, Greeting wrote:
In post 808, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Vivax

Sheeping.
Do you have any reads of your own or do you just follow random wagons?
I mean...
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1599, Vivax wrote:
In post 454, Greeting wrote:Wow. I just came back. The current push on me is so utterly horrible that I'm not sure if I even want to address it. I play like a robot, scumread someone for tone from a scumread page and try to read the thread carefully to err my mistakes?

I bet my ass there is scum on it. There's five of them after all.

I guess I understand them though. Eliminating a mafia today would mean that town only needs two points to win, and that puts them in a horrible position. So they'd rather put their necks out for LHF like me, because then they'll just manipulate the pairings with low posters.

Not going to waste my time arguing with this shit push, let's get to work.
This reads so genuine tho :/
what

there are a couple lines from greeting in other posts that feel genuine but this is one of the least genuine sounding posts ive ever read

why would he call himself LHF

why does he think that mafia is the one leading this push on him but he has no interest in arguing with them or engaging with the wagon on him at all or sorting out who is mafia on it
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

it's somewhat dismissive without sorting at all
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1598, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1597, Radical Rat wrote:I just have a hard time reading their posts and seeing them as being informed here.
Which particular posts strike you as uninformed
The confusion with Bell talking to Loki as outlined before. Also his push on me, while ridiculous, I think is the kind of thing Town latches onto from looking too hard, not something scum makes up and expects to stick. Because if somehow that had worked, I would have flipped Town, and there would have been no way for him to talk his way out of that.

And then the inconsistency re: furtive that's been brought up as a point against him... Does that make sense if Greeting is actually trying to mislim furtive? Why wouldn't he just take that stance from the start?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1602, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1599, Vivax wrote:
In post 454, Greeting wrote:Wow. I just came back. The current push on me is so utterly horrible that I'm not sure if I even want to address it. I play like a robot, scumread someone for tone from a scumread page and try to read the thread carefully to err my mistakes?

I bet my ass there is scum on it. There's five of them after all.

I guess I understand them though. Eliminating a mafia today would mean that town only needs two points to win, and that puts them in a horrible position. So they'd rather put their necks out for LHF like me, because then they'll just manipulate the pairings with low posters.

Not going to waste my time arguing with this shit push, let's get to work.
This reads so genuine tho :/
what

there are a couple lines from greeting in other posts that feel genuine but this is one of the least genuine sounding posts ive ever read

why does he think that mafia is the one leading this push on him but he has no interest in arguing with them or engaging with the wagon on him at all or sorting out who is mafia on it
Yeah I lol‘d for real at the LHF part, don‘t treat it as AI just funny as hell
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1602, fireisredsir wrote: what

lmao fire I apologize again for ever scumreading and disagreeing with you this game

for me the thing that feels fakest is the over-the-top nature of that post. "utterly horrible", "bet my ass", "not gonna waste my time arguing with this shit push", the bravado level is off the charts.

And I called this out earlier but Greeting was like,
universally
townread the last time I played with them, so the LHF bit struck me as especially odd.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1604, Radical Rat wrote:And then the inconsistency re: furtive that's been brought up as a point against him... Does that make sense if Greeting is actually trying to mislim furtive? Why wouldn't he just take that stance from the start?
on this - my thinking is was made at a time when Greeting was trying to be super conciliatory after a string of negative reactions to their last posts/presence in the thread, and come across as reasonable and accommodating to improve their general standing. But then by he knows he needs to make a real push/scumread, and so he draws on an argument he came up with that he thinks sounds good.

I agree taking that stance from the start would be
better
scum play, but I don't think the lack of taking that stance from the start can't come from scum who's making an error. The whole idea of the argument is that Greeting was being sloppy with his trajectories, so saying "shouldn't he have been more consistent?" doesn't really refute that IMO. I don't consider this mistake so egregious it would never come from scum, it was only toDay when rereading his ISO that I noticed it at all.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

and again I'd pose the question back to you, how does town go from "I understand why furtive has this attitude, I've done that as town before" to "There is no real reason for town to act like this"? Like I just can't square that as a genuine, organic progression
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

See, the way I read it is that 589 was made while Greeting was still in shame/apology mode for their outburst. They felt bad about what happened, and as you said were trying to be super conciliatory, just more for emotional reason than tactical reasons.

Then 733 is him looking back and going "Actually wait, accusing me of faking here is super uncalled for, I shouldn't have been okay with that"

I've had similar reactions to things IRL that way, where based on my current mental/emotional state I'll be more/less likely to accept shitty behavior, so I don't have a hard time believing it here, especially in the context of Greeting discussing a mental health issue making him prone to emotional outbursts

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I was in a game once where a playee was completely wooden whenever he either discussed reads or talked about the game. He also happened to be extremely physically ill att but whenever he talked about that, he was totally genuine. He wound up flipping scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I have absolutely no doubt that Greeting was telling the truth about his mental heakth issues. That doesn’t maje him town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1519, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 318, Greeting wrote:
In post 316, Bell wrote:Are you the other dog avatar. Because you’re the only player that comes into a game as an alt and immediately claims that they’re obviously the sog avatar when you’re significantly goofier when you’re the dog.
In post 317, Bell wrote:Ah andante.
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.
In post 391, Greeting wrote:
In post 333, Bell wrote:*stares vacantly* Wisdom?
That doesn’t make any sense.
Just tell me. If you’re going to play coy about it.

Well more important question are you a polarized player where you play totally different as one alignment from another?

I feel like I got a tldr: from greeting that could be summed up as kill all lurkers.
Sure. Yeah. Okay.
I don't know if this was directed to me or anything. If you want to interact with me then you have to be very clear that the question is directed at me, because otherwise my brain will just decide it's not worth my effort.

As for my Day 1 strategy, it's pretty much work with what we've got, so leave the towniest out of the PoE and pick someone from the PoE. Because there will be no classic Day 2 or Day 3 for that matter and I don't want to be choosing between two lurkers.

Digging through the ISOs finally, and found these posts noteworthy. Greeting misinterprets Bell as addressing them twice, when Bell is actually talking to Loki.

What strikes me here is that if Greeting and Bell were sharing a scumchat, I don't think this kind of mistake gets made. The assumption that Bell would be pushing them for alt shenanigans instead of the person actively talking about being an alt and making reads based on others' knowledge of it is frankly quite silly as either alignment, but it makes even less sense if they're on a team and communicating outside the main thread. Like, from Greeting's PoV, if Bell wants to know their main they could have just asked in the PT, so the natural assumption would be that they mean someone else, right?
In post 1530, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1528, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 316, Bell wrote:Are you the other dog avatar. Because you’re the only player that comes into a game as an alt and immediately claims that they’re obviously the sog avatar when you’re significantly goofier when you’re the dog.
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.

Well more important question are you a polarized player where you play totally different as one alignment from another?

I feel like I got a tldr: from greeting that could be summed up as kill all lurkers.
Sure. Yeah. Okay.
I don't know if this was directed to me or anything. If you want to interact with me then you have to be very clear that the question is directed at me, because otherwise my brain will just decide it's not worth my effort.

As for my Day 1 strategy, it's pretty much work with what we've got, so leave the towniest out of the PoE and pick someone from the PoE. Because there will be no classic Day 2 or Day 3 for that matter and I don't want to be choosing between two lurkers.

Digging through the ISOs finally, and found these posts noteworthy. Greeting misinterprets Bell as addressing them twice, when Bell is actually talking to Loki.

What strikes me here is that if Greeting and Bell were sharing a scumchat, I don't think this kind of mistake gets made. The assumption that Bell would be pushing them for alt shenanigans instead of the person actively talking about being an alt and making reads based on others' knowledge of it is frankly quite silly as either alignment, but it makes even less sense if they're on a team and communicating outside the main thread. Like, from Greeting's PoV, if Bell wants to know their main they could have just asked in the PT, so the natural assumption would be that they mean someone else, right?

Subject: KTaNE [game over!]
Datisi wrote:

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

modded by Datisi | backup-modded by GeorgeBailey | reviewed by Not Known 15 and Gypyx

player list:
  1. catboi

2. PookyTheMagicalBear

3. Frogsterking

4. fireisredsir
    Lukewarm

5. Andante

6. Mistyx
    Morning Tweet

7. VP Baltar

8. GuiltyLion

9. Enchant
    The Bulge

10. Dwlee99

11. Cephrir

12. Greeting

13. Andresvmb
  14. Cat Scratch Fever

15. Menalque
  16. Titus
  17. Malakittens
    The Praetorian

18. StrangeMatter

19. Bell
bold = confirmed, asterisk = prod, strike = replaced

still talking:

Spoiler:
  1. Andante,
    DATS Inc. vanilla employee
    , survives
  2. GuiltyLion,
    , survives
  3. Enchant,
    , survives
  4. Dwlee99,
    , survives
  5. Cat Scratch Fever,
    DATS Inc. lazy jailkeeper
    , survives
  6. Bell
    , survives

explo-dead:

Spoiler:
  1. fireisredsir,
    DATS Inc. 1-shot bulletproof bodyguard
  2. catboi,
    DATS Inc. macho 1-shot daredevil innocent child
  3. Frogsterking,
    DATS Inc. intel master
  4. Malakittens,
    GB Inc. informed infiltrator
  5. Andresvmb,
    DATS Inc. simple doctor
  6. Greeting,
    DATS Inc. trainee
  7. StrangeMatter,
  8. VP Baltar,
    GB Inc. 1-shot asteticizer
  9. Titus,
  10. Mistyx,
    GB Inc. 1-shot bomb rigger
  11. Cephrir,
  12. Menalque,
    DATS Inc. non-consecutive night babysitter
  13. PookyTheMagicalBear,
    GB Inc. 3-shot expert swapper

events & votecounts:

Spoiler:
There is absolutely no way this happened because both Greeting and Bell were in KTANE - a very recent game, so why would Greeting think that Bell’s memory is so bad that he’d forget that Greeting was also in that game.
Oh and look who was also in this game - that took place
5 months ago
. Did you all guess
Andante
?

:lol:

So Greeting also apparently thought that Bell also forgot that Andante was also in KTANE.
@RR, why no comment on this post?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1611, Loki Dokie wrote:I have absolutely no doubt that Greeting was telling the truth about his mental heakth issues. That doesn’t maje him town.
I think you misread, it was that they struggled with giving leeway to people with issues
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1610, Loki Dokie wrote:I was in a game once where a playee was completely wooden whenever he either discussed reads or talked about the game. He also happened to be extremely physically ill att but whenever he talked about that, he was totally genuine. He wound up flipping scum.
In post 1611, Loki Dokie wrote:I have absolutely no doubt that Greeting was telling the truth about his mental heakth issues. That doesn’t maje him town.
You're missing the point. Greeting isn't Town because he has mental health issues, it's just that I believe the inconsistency on understanding furtive doubting them makes more sense from an emotional angle than a logical one, and doesn't really look like scum making a targeted push.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Loki Dokie wrote:
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.

Sure. Yeah. Okay.

Spoiler:
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.

Sure. Yeah. Okay.

Datisi wrote:

modded by Datisi | backup-modded by GeorgeBailey | reviewed by Not Known 15 and Gypyx

player list:
  1. catboi

2. PookyTheMagicalBear

3. Frogsterking

4. fireisredsir
    Lukewarm

5. Andante

6. Mistyx
    Morning Tweet

7. VP Baltar

8. GuiltyLion

9. Enchant
    The Bulge

10. Dwlee99

11. Cephrir

12. Greeting

13. Andresvmb
  14. Cat Scratch Fever

15. Menalque
  16. Titus
  17. Malakittens
    The Praetorian

18. StrangeMatter

19. Bell

still talking:

Spoiler:
  1. Andante,
    , survives
  2. GuiltyLion,
    , survives
  3. Enchant,
    , survives
  4. Dwlee99,
    , survives
  5. Cat Scratch Fever,
    , survives
  6. Bell
    , survives

explo-dead:

Spoiler:
  1. fireisredsir,
  2. catboi,
  3. Frogsterking,
    DATS Inc. intel master
  4. Malakittens,
  5. Andresvmb,
    DATS Inc. simple doctor
  6. Greeting,
    DATS Inc. trainee
  7. StrangeMatter,
  8. VP Baltar,
  9. Titus,
  10. Mistyx,
  11. Cephrir,
  12. Menalque,
  13. PookyTheMagicalBear,

events & votecounts:

Spoiler:
There is absolutely no way this happened because both Greeting and Bell were in KTANE - a very recent game, so why would Greeting think that Bell’s memory is so bad that he’d forget that Greeting was also in that game.
5 months ago
. Did you all guess
Andante
?

So Greeting also apparently thought that Bell also forgot that Andante was also in KTANE.
Because I'm juggling a lot lately and forgot to, but yeah Greeting shares exactly that concern, so clearly he didn't forget. Which makes it even stranger of an interaction to try to fake. I would think it looks like self-conscious scum if it weren't for Bell already being known scum.
In post 319, Greeting wrote:Eh, shouldn't have bolded her as she's not even in this game. Anyway, I am surprised that you would think this, considering that I remember you from a past game where we played together. And Andante was in it as well.

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1613, Vivax wrote:
I think you misread, it was that they struggled with giving leeway to people with issues
I also believe that as well but my previous point about the sick dude who was as genuine af discussing all that, remains unchanged.

Scum are only fake about making reads, takes on the game, etc. - not about anything not specifically related to it. I once had a legit meltdown in a game as scum because I sincerely thought I was being trolled. I know it’s hard to understand how I could logically think that as scum but for some reason I sincerely believed that I was. Being genuine - In GENERAL - doesn’t make you town.

If I’m scum, I can discuss anything unrelated to actual reads and be completely genuine about that because scum only actually needs to fake that. It’s a complete myth that scum necessarily fakes their emotions and when you look at Roden’s ISO, it sounds far more genuine - specifically anything reads related, than does Greeting.

I would seriously love to hear arguments from either you or RR about why you think Roden is being fake? Why does scum!Roden make that post about not understanding why Kitty was flipped? Do you read that as scum posturing or as genuine confusion?

As I have already stated, I unvoted you because I had doubts on you being scum but I also had doubts on Kitty, which is why I didn’t vote either but I would have. - in a heartbeat - voted Greeting, had that wagon actually been viable.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 1615, Radical Rat wrote:
Loki Dokie wrote:
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.

Sure. Yeah. Okay.

Spoiler:
What? I'm not
Andante
nor an alt.

Sure. Yeah. Okay.

Datisi wrote:

player list:
  1. catboi

2. PookyTheMagicalBear

3. Frogsterking

4. fireisredsir
    Lukewarm

5. Andante

6. Mistyx
    Morning Tweet

7. VP Baltar

8. GuiltyLion

9. Enchant
    The Bulge

10. Dwlee99

11. Cephrir

12. Greeting

13. Andresvmb
  14. Cat Scratch Fever

15. Menalque
  16. Titus
  17. Malakittens
    The Praetorian

18. StrangeMatter

19. Bell

still talking:
  1. Andante,
    , survives
  2. GuiltyLion,
    , survives
  3. Enchant,
    , survives
  4. Dwlee99,
    , survives
  5. Cat Scratch Fever,
    , survives
  6. Bell
    , survives

explo-dead:

Spoiler:
  1. fireisredsir,
  2. catboi,
  3. Frogsterking,
    DATS Inc. intel master
  4. Malakittens,
  5. Andresvmb,
    DATS Inc. simple doctor
  6. Greeting,
    DATS Inc. trainee
  7. StrangeMatter,
  8. VP Baltar,
  9. Titus,
  10. Mistyx,
  11. Cephrir,
  12. Menalque,
  13. PookyTheMagicalBear,

events & votecounts:

Spoiler:

5 months ago
. Did you all guess
Andante
?

Because I'm juggling a lot lately and forgot to, but yeah Greeting shares exactly that concern, so clearly he didn't forget. Which makes it even stranger of an interaction to try to fake. I would think it looks like self-conscious scum if it weren't for Bell already being known scum.
In post 319, Greeting wrote:Eh, shouldn't have bolded her as she's not even in this game. Anyway, I am surprised that you would think this, considering that I remember you from a past game where we played together. And Andante was in it as well.

But my point was that all three of them were in a game five months ago, so why would Greeting seriously think that Bell could ever mistake him for Andante?

It would be different if the three of them had never played together but Bell was specifically asking me - an alt of an account he’s never played with - if I was Andante, which actually makes sense but not so much with Greeting who was in KTANE with both Bell and Andante. I also think it odd that Greeting never brought up that game either. Had Greeting actually said, “hey Bell, how could you possibly think I’m Andante, remember KTHANE?” or words to that effect, I might actually but this but it was only five months ago and he hasn’t played that many games, so it really shouldn’t be that hard for him to recall that game. I also don’t even understand how anyone thought that Bell was referring to anyone other than me because I think one of the first things I posted was that I was an alt, right?

I should probably check the timestamps of when that occurred and Bell initially asked me but I do think it’s fairly obvious he was referring to me anyway.

At any rate, In White Flag I was scum with Gamma who was playing under an alt and I had no idea it was him. He came up with some crazy idea in the scum pt, that I should try to alt out him in the main thread or something but I nixed it. But I would have never known it was him, had he not outed is my point and he wanted to exploit it in order to believably distance us. So yeah, I could definitely see that as a gambit like Ari has suggested.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1617, Loki Dokie wrote:Had Greeting actually said, “hey Bell, how could you possibly think I’m Andante, remember KTHANE?” or words to that effect, I might actually but this but it was only five months ago and he hasn’t played that many games, so it really shouldn’t be that hard for him to recall that game
He DID say that though. , like I quoted.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1617, Loki Dokie wrote:At any rate, In White Flag I was scum with Gamma who was playing under an alt and I had no idea it was him. He came up with some crazy idea in the scum pt, that I should try to alt out him in the main thread or something but I nixed it. But I would have never known it was him, had he not outed is my point and he wanted to exploit it in order to believably distance us. So yeah, I could definitely see that as a gambit like Ari has suggested.
Maybe if Bell actually WERE addressing Greeting, but a gambit like this makes no sense in a situation where neither player actually is an alt, and one isn't even actually talking to the other.

"I'll pretend that I think Bell is trying to figure out my main, despite not being an alt and Bell obviously talking about Loki! That'll get us Town PointsTM!"

The irony that if this was a ploy, it is now working isn't lost on me, but even so I don't see it being either a planned distance attempt, or something that happens naturally when they're aligned together.

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

viewtopic.php?t=89473&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Proof that Greeting can look pretty genuine as scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1618, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1617, Loki Dokie wrote:Had Greeting actually said, “hey Bell, how could you possibly think I’m Andante, remember KTHANE?” or words to that effect, I might actually but this but it was only five months ago and he hasn’t played that many games, so it really shouldn’t be that hard for him to recall that game
He DID say that though. , like I quoted.
True but that doesn’t necessarily prove I’m wrong. Does it really sound logical that Greeting would actually think this?

Like I just showed, Gamma wanted me to do this distancing gambit in WF where I out his alt, so people would clearly never think we were SvS.

I nixed it because I didn’t think it would look believable in part because I had no idea the alt was Gamma until he literally told me in our scum PT.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1620, Loki Dokie wrote:viewtopic.php?t=89473&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Proof that Greeting can look pretty genuine as scum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89682&user_select%5B%5D=36081

Town!Greeting, just for contrast.

Notice all of the extremely nuanced takes and not a single one look remotely robotic.

Also, Roden is an extremely calculated, methodical scumplayer and I would argue that Dann was likely seriously underestimating his scumgame.

For example, I tend to make way more stupid posts in general as town, because I’m obviously more aware of how I look like as scum and I think it likely that could also be true for Roden as well.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=88974&user_select%5B%5D=36081

Another Greeting towngame.

Like he is really really obvtown here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 727, Roden wrote:
In post 273, Aristeia wrote:VOTE: Roden
In post 539, Aristeia wrote:I think KittyTacky is a better vote tbh Bell

VOTE: Kitty
What caused this switch?
In post 728, Roden wrote:
In post 727, Roden wrote:
In post 273, Aristeia wrote:VOTE: Roden
In post 539, Aristeia wrote:I think KittyTacky is a better vote tbh Bell

VOTE: Kitty
What caused this switch?
Also what caused you to join the first Done/Greeting wagon but avoid the second one?
finally re-reading Roden in ISO

I like these questions a lot. The first one I feel is less likely to come from scum because it's not effective at defending Kitty (esp if scum!Roden knows Ari is town and can dunk on caught scum), and all it's going to do is serve to make Ari look less aligned with KT if she answers it. It really only makes sense to me as scum-agenda if Ari is also scum, and I think Ari's just town here, so it's not a beneficial question for scum to ask.

The second question also looks a lot more like genuine scum hunting. If Roden is scum, then Don/Greeting is a miselim, so again all this would do is make Ari look townier if she answers it, I don't think that question is likely to make Ari suddenly rejoin a miselim wagon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”