Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think the slot before the replace looked a lot worse, so a bus would be probable.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Having no convincing ability is like being 50% good at mafia.
You cannot be considered above the level of average unless you also make other players believe you are right.
Maybe it's just you all stubborn?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, Fun Times wrote:Idk yet about goldfish but I probably would pretty much bet the game on Jake!scum rn.

~Nancy
Also i think context is important here. This was posted before Penguin went ham on Jake in the post Somnus claimed to like, so after a lot of other slots were already done taking a dump on Jake. With this one i quoted being an confirmed town. So again, the post you claimed to like isn't even very good or well researched, so i find it questionable if this is your only reason for thinking Penguin is town BBT.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1987, Enchant wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not letting Enchant go until he starts seeing sense
I don’t really scumread him that strongly anymore but he is not playing anywhere close to rationally
Also Enchant: Two right guesses in a row.
One of which I don’t remember anything from you on until too late to matter. So 1 right guess as I see it, and fmpov you’re 1 for 2 (gonna just exclude the first one entirely)
And like, I don’t believe you actually scumread me, you’re just butthurt
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2003, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1987, Enchant wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not letting Enchant go until he starts seeing sense
I don’t really scumread him that strongly anymore but he is not playing anywhere close to rationally
Also Enchant: Two right guesses in a row.
One of which I don’t remember anything from you on until too late to matter. So 1 right guess as I see it, and fmpov you’re 1 for 2 (gonna just exclude the first one entirely)
And like, I don’t believe you actually scumread me, you’re just butthurt
Well yes.

I also don't believe you actually scumread me, otherwise you would't say i am butthurted at first place. You just want kill me, that's it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Somnus »

In post 1989, Enchant wrote:Wdm darts?

I am just good at mafia.
Bad players won't understand.
Show us. I've read a lot of games on this site. You've been in about 10 of the games I've read. I know you can play. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've even read the first couple newbie games you played on this site.
Show us.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Somnus »

In post 1986, Kop wrote:I see that Penguin was fairly on at Jake throughout half a dozen posts that I read, but that doesn't rule out that there was a bus, and the whole change to Enchant before switching back to Jake doesn't feel right in my mind, it felt like he switched to Enchant hoping that it would take off, then as deadline got closer decided to switch back to Jake possibly knowing that he would flip scum, therefore it feels like he would gain some town cred for doing so (hiding behind I could have coasted to a no elim excuse if I was scum).

It doesn't feel right, but once I'm over my tiredness I will read into it all a lot more.
Any other thoughts? Either expanding on your Penguin read or just reads on the playerlist in general. We didn't get any from Goldfish other than a cop claim/check so your slot has been pretty impossible to come to any conclusions about.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Enchant »

It was openly sarcasm, i am bad at mafia.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Somnus »

I don't think you're bad at mafia. But if you're town, I'd love some analysis from you because like, if we correctly eliminate today, we pretty much just win. There'd be 1 mafia goon left that has to land 3 mis-lims in a row, dodge any potential cop claims, and make sure they don't get two night-kills blocked.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Enchant »

About what you want analysis.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Somnus »

I'm hungry. Feed me something. Who's scum? Who's town? Is Norwee still mafia to you? Is Gamma still mafia to you? And WHY.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Somnus »

In post 1592, Enchant wrote:You are not in right to answer me questions like these, nor they gonna help.

I don't care, how much or how less you contributed (this question i ask you is actually irony), nor you should care how much i did, you need to think if i am town or not and ask questions about ppl. I can as well look whole game, say "oh yes, it's scummy and this is not", make readlist, many things. They are easily fakeble. Ironically, in every game where i was maf, i could just made readlist and turn townread for everyone, just because. Idk why, i never understand this, probably people just like these things.

Your work also meaningless, because if you are town, then you wasted all time to push me, another town. So while you of course wasted more time on this, you achieved same thing as me. Nothing. Maybe even negative. So ironically, i have more BPP (Benefit Per Post), wasting less effort and achieved same results.

Science. You can think about purpose of life of something, i am busy.

I thought this was a great post, for example. That shit about someone posting a readslist and people lapping it up happens ALL...THE...TIME. It happened with Jake briefly in this game. His posting was god-awful, he posts some analysis and a readslist, and we all kind of backed off (briefly). I can't approach the game with the mindset of "This person hasn't done much, therefore, they are mafia. This person has posted a lot, therefore, they are town."
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Enchant »

And so you want me to make readlist.

Ironic, but boring.

Let's discuss Not_Mafia. For example i think his townread is not deserved and ppl just got "Holy shit" effect about fact he even talks something which makes sense, which is still whooping nothing.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Somnus »

Not a readslist. But just some general reads or observations, yes.

The reason I think Not_Mafia is town has nothing to do with the personality change in this game. There's been a ton of times where he posted exactly what I've been thinking. I don't generally take the approach of "This person agrees with me, so town", but it's happened so much in this game that if he's mafia, he has somehow infiltrated my brain with some secret cow-like powers.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is there to discuss about N_M, Enchant. He’s about as hard to read as you are.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just gonna partot whoever said it. N_M and you would have been the best cop checks. Checking Somnus was stupid.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Somnus »

Kind of agree.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Somnus »

I'm pretty sure a single legit cop guilty more or less wins this game, and it's becoming less and less likely that we're going to get that easy-mode victory.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Enchant »

Checking NM or me is even more stupid. Somnus actually trying pressuring me.

You really want give leadership to Not_mafia or me? It's even worse.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Somnus »

I think we're just talking right now. I don't see any pressure.
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Somnus »

I need to go out for a few hours anyway.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2019, Enchant wrote:Checking NM or me is even more stupid. Somnus actually trying pressuring me.

I certainly wouldn’t give you or N_M leadership. Just stow you away as slot i don’t need to care about being lurkscum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who do do you all think should be the lim today and why?

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2019, Enchant wrote:Checking NM or me is even more stupid. Somnus actually trying pressuring me.

I certainly wouldn’t give you or N_M leadership. Just stow you away as slot i don’t need to care about being lurkscum.
I am blatant town, cease you norwuginas alrwady

Either way:
PenguinPower
Not_Mafia

Somnus

Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Gamma Emerald
Kop

NorwegianboyEE
Enchant

If all striked persons are good, then:
Gamma
BBT
Animejapaneseweeb
Bella
Penguin

Contains two mafs.

So, let's just townread BBT and bloodshred everyone else, and then gg.

Return to “Completed Open Games”