Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 921, DeltaWave wrote:i'm so tired. i'm ok with the following elims today: hut, greetings, eroalox, bbt. i have not caught up with whatever happened today but im going to read it.
i still think the fact u eyeing me as scum without a case is bonkers buuut i mean yeah im also a bit tired. I was willing to sheep mohab on juice to end the day after all, and was low key relieved when mohab went for greeting cos that reflected my gut feels. but heck i mean if your four elims include me and the three other tractioned wagons you better know i'll perk up.......................... like it's strange for me this, but not alignment indicative, cos I know delta is one of those slots that...........scratch my brain so yeah i need to backread before i can conclude how i really feel about this post..... neeed to check some things.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

oh my god you're doing it again. when i pointed out that you were not very active and noted that there is scum somewhere in the lurkpool (note: wasn't even specifically accusing you at that point) you started on an OMGUS train in which you kept throwing shade in my direction but hesitated to actually vote for me, as if you were looking to see if anyone was buying it before you placed your vote. and now you're basically doing that again.

"and these three other wagons just so happen to be the ones that have traction"

yeah it's almost as if people have reached a rough consensus after 1000 posts

" anyway, im back to watching delta"

I'm willing to bet that if someone votes me you'll be voting right behind that.

if you think i'm scum then why don't you want to eliminate scum?

or are you scum that doesn't want to commit to this wagon unless others do so first?

you already know what i'm thinking

ALSO, why is hut not an option?

p-edit: OH MY GOD. "if I have the time i might look at bbt/delta cos I think i've disregarded both slots a bit thus far."

your ISO mentions me seventy six times lmao

are you even serious right now
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 907, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Actually: hutmeil’s reaction to the claim was towny, Greeting has made himself townier in the last several pages

VOTE: BBT
I propose a counterwagon.
i mean naturally i'd disagree on hutmeil and push greeting here, but fair is fair i'll go over bbt. not a place i'll vote without at least trying to craft a case.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 926, DeltaWave wrote: I'm willing to bet that if someone votes me you'll be voting right behind that.

if you think i'm scum then why don't you want to eliminate scum?

or are you scum that doesn't want to commit to this wagon unless others do so first?
Ok so I re-iterate my stance that me interacting with you is bad for the game, so this post will be my only response. Firstly, for the fourth time, read what i said: I'm not leaning scum on you. null to green. Your knee-jerk reactions are getting old and irritating and that will cause me to get irritated and the thread will have clutter again which is undesirable so yeah.... this is one of those rare times were I'll answer you.
ALSO, why is hut not an option?
Read please.
p-edit: OH MY GOD. "if I have the time i might look at bbt/delta cos I think i've disregarded both slots a bit thus far."

your ISO mentions me seventy six times lmao

are you even serious right now
I'm always serious. Just because I have named you seventy-six times doesn't mean i'm happy with my read on you and you taking this avenue is..... strange. It is exactly those slots that i'm less certain off and find harder to read that i'll discuss, no?

I've been ignoring you for obvious reasons for a while now(You, like greeting, don't appear to read my posts at all. You attack me on things that are easily falsifiable. More)

so I'm very serious here: I haven't paid due attention to your posts after our first useless little skirmish, and that's what I'm saying here. If you can point out where once i recently said "Me Eiralox am gonna vote Delta" then I'll eat a frog. Just because I'm including u with BBT in 'slots i find harder to read' doesn't mean i'm placing both of you on the same scum probability scale. just because I wanna watch you more doesn't mean imma vote your or even that I believe you're scum.

I'm really tired of these way incorrect, misapprehensive takes on me that are easily avoided if you merely read what I said.

So i re-iterate my previous position: I will not interact with you if this is the level of communication that results from it. I'm going to study you, I want a better grip on your positioning in my mind. Just because I find something strange you.... again launch a crusade against me. No. I'm not going to talk in circles. If I have the time I might go thru delta iso and see if i can find elucidation but rn going thru bbt is a better waste of my time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Honestly, Eiralox isn't talking about Deltawave enough.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

exactly my point
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 677, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
[I'm looking at Eiralox and Delta and it's reminding me of my interactions with Eiralox in 2273 on day 1 where it quickly devolved to the point where we basically couldn't communicate without yelling at each other. Seems more annoyed than scummy to me.

Which reminds me of something:

quote="In post 677, Mapuche Never Die"]
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish[/quote]
This elaboration of this "marked tonal difference" never happened and I'd like it to happen. I don't have any problems with Eiralox at the moment.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh lord what the hell did I do to that post
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

make sense
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 901, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 883, Greeting wrote:I do townhunting rather than scumhunting quite often in games.
i see claims of townhunting come from scum way more than I do from town. :o
In post 883, Greeting wrote:And also, it was kinda a long time ago?
That's not how cancel culture works! There's no statute of limitations on the internet. :lol:
In post 883, Greeting wrote:Oh and I’m not really sure what my town meta is, I have a lot of towngames and played differently in many of them.
wasn't saying anything about your meta just that you aren't being all that proactive similar to hutmei.
I’ve townhunted as town several times. It’s actually really common from me. Check my past games if you want a meta read.

I couldn’t have been proactive when I was in V/LA for several days. Otherwise, my prevailing feeling is that I’ve contributed my share to this game.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 907, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Actually: hutmeil’s reaction to the claim was towny, Greeting has made himself townier in the last several pages

VOTE: BBT
I propose a counterwagon.
To be fair, my townread of that slot was probably rushed. I haven’t seen him post much in the last days like, at all. And I don’t remember any of his posts or reads without looking them up. That’s all bad signs to be fair. I will be back before deadline to analyse this deeper.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 934, Eiralox wrote:i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
In post 934, Eiralox wrote:i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
It's one of only two posts he has made addressing you, and it appears to be the crux of his scum lean on you in his collective post at #817. I feel like he hasn't adequately made his case.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 920, Crescent wrote:I do see Furitive's argument here. #853 Nero insinuates he's scum with Hutmeil trying to protect him, and #868 he insinuates Furitive is scum acting under the knowledge that Hutmeil is town.

Regardless though, not really interested in a vote there today. Nero kinda just feels like he spouts everything he's thinking when he thinks it. It has better potential to be coming from a town mentality than many others.

Hut dropped a long post in #850, but didn't actually stay around. The post itself was alright, but the lack of follow up is a big concern. It feels like he just dropped everything into a single post and hoped it would be enough.

BBT has still done absolutely nothing since Juice left the game, and I'm not opposed to voting there. 2273 BBT was so much more aggressive than this it's staggering. Doesn't feel like the same player at all.

He as well as Hoppip have no posts in over 24 hours. I kinda like Hoppip's interaction with Eiralox, but I would really like to see updated reads and reactions here.

Anyways, if either Hoppip or Greeting try to idle out the day, I say kill them with fire. I don't want this day ending without some answers from the both of them. I don't like a Nero vote though.
Crescent
, is there a single question in this game I haven’t answered?

I mean,
Eiralox
might have asked some as I’ve seen them longposting about their supposed scumread of me but admittedly I’ve just been ignoring their posts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Crescent »

Ok seriously what am I doing with the quotes tonight
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my only issue with eiolax is that he's not talking about Deltawave enough
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 938, Greeting wrote:
In post 920, Crescent wrote:I do see Furitive's argument here. #853 Nero insinuates he's scum with Hutmeil trying to protect him, and #868 he insinuates Furitive is scum acting under the knowledge that Hutmeil is town.

Regardless though, not really interested in a vote there today. Nero kinda just feels like he spouts everything he's thinking when he thinks it. It has better potential to be coming from a town mentality than many others.

Hut dropped a long post in #850, but didn't actually stay around. The post itself was alright, but the lack of follow up is a big concern. It feels like he just dropped everything into a single post and hoped it would be enough.

BBT has still done absolutely nothing since Juice left the game, and I'm not opposed to voting there. 2273 BBT was so much more aggressive than this it's staggering. Doesn't feel like the same player at all.

He as well as Hoppip have no posts in over 24 hours. I kinda like Hoppip's interaction with Eiralox, but I would really like to see updated reads and reactions here.

Anyways, if either Hoppip or Greeting try to idle out the day, I say kill them with fire. I don't want this day ending without some answers from the both of them. I don't like a Nero vote though.
Crescent
, is there a single question in this game I haven’t answered?

I mean,
Eiralox
might have asked some as I’ve seen them longposting about their supposed scumread of me but admittedly I’ve just been ignoring their posts.
quote="In post 893, Crescent"]Why was BBT on your townlist to begin with, and what has he done to stay there?

What is your case on Eiralox? They're in your POE in 796... But you essentially said nothing about them at all until #873, and all you said was "they feel disruptive". The only interaction you even have with them is them immediately questioning your intent to hammer Juice. I don't feel like you've made a valid point to justify a vote here.[/quote]
These were two things I felt you still needed to answer for. I definitely still want an explanation of why you had BBT as solidly town for so long given how little he's actually done.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

This game solve is hutmeil/Gandhi/furtiveglance right?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by hutmeil »

I'm lowkey vla on weekends. Will try to post later.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

guys. the deadline is in 14 hours. guys
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Ok uh rn it's
Hutmeil on 5
Greeting on 3
Mapuche on 2
Bbt on 1
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:17 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Hutmeil
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 942, Frogsterking wrote:This game solve is hutmeil/Gandhi/furtiveglance right?
greeting/bbt makes more sense. it's clear they aren't even trying
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

it is now 100% clear that greeting has ignored my case. hutmeil at least tried. And now toffee, who has said and done nothing, has a naked vote on hutmeil. anyone not considering greeting/bbt at this point is willfully ignorant.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Why does not trying = scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”