Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1979, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1958, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 342, Somnus wrote:And Penguin, besides noting that Not_Mafia is playing a very different style than I think we were all expecting, where are you at with regards to some of the other players in the game?
absolutely nowhere except gamma seems too stiff, but that's probably town indicative.
So far in this game, you've basically said nothing. Or said stuff that sounds like it's saying something, but on closer inspection it's just as meaningless.
Welcome to every game ever with me if that’s your conclusion.
Maybe you should put more effort into your games if people are telling you always do nothing :wink:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1982, Somnus wrote:
In post 1201, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1054, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Haven't read much past page 10, all I can conclude is that my slot had many opinions and not facts.
In post 1200, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I have just finished Page 6-
Probably not something Jake's partner points out? Like, I don't think this was necessarily some huge "Gotcha!" moment, but I dunno that his partner points this out.

To me, scum!Penguin/Enchant only makes sense if the plan as soon as Jake replaced in was, "Ok, we're bussing the ever-loving shit out of you immediately." I don't like the timing of Penguin's unvote of Jake late in Day 2, but he did switch back to Jake to put him at E-1 when we were somehow nearing the deadline. Thoughts, I guess?
Great minds think alike :wink:
but fools never differ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:]
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1983, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not letting Enchant go until he starts seeing sense
I don’t really scumread him that strongly anymore but he is not playing anywhere close to rationally
Is a policy elim the most productive thing to be pursuing right now :?: :wink: :mad: :shifty:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have a 50/50 shot of hitting scum in you or Bella - why would I look elsewhere?
Ok :roll:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Never mind literally all of the problems behind that statement. But nobody cares i guess.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2052, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1983, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not letting Enchant go until he starts seeing sense
I don’t really scumread him that strongly anymore but he is not playing anywhere close to rationally
Is a policy elim the most productive thing to be pursuing right now :?: :wink: :mad: :shifty:
You at least understand WHY I’m on Enchant’s ass, right?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2047, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So many zombies in this game.
What?
Players that are physically there, but nothing to actually say. Aka they are just zombies.

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Enchant »

bbr--raa-ains
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1998, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Penguin actually fits to an T how i think scum would interact with Jake wagon from the way it played out yesterday.
Early shade and scumread on Jake’s efforts to distance. "Reluctant vote" on Enchant when it seemed a bit unclear which way things were going. Then an late vote on Jake to make sure they are in the right side of history because they knew it would flip scum and had to hurry to vote back.
The gamestate at the time was stagnant, there was no reason to believe the Jake wagon was inevitable, in fact, I'd say Enchant was more likely to be eliminated at that point. :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2038, Bellaphant wrote:Why are you tr-ing bb @enchant
BECAUSE I DON'T TOWNREAD YOU AND BELLA.
MAYBE A BIT PISSED OFF ON NORWGUEGFISE

JUST
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2013, Enchant wrote:And so you want me to make readlist.

Ironic, but boring.

Let's discuss Not_Mafia. For example i think his townread is not deserved and ppl just got "Holy shit" effect about fact he even talks something which makes sense, which is still whooping nothing.
I think I've posted a lot more analysis than you :wink:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2060, Not_Mafia wrote:

Ironic, but boring.

Let's discuss Not_Mafia. For example i think his townread is not deserved and ppl just got "Holy shit" effect about fact he even talks something which makes sense, which is still whooping nothing.
no :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :] :] :] :] :lol: :lol: :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2059, Enchant wrote:
In post 2038, Bellaphant wrote:Why are you tr-ing bb @enchant
BECAUSE I DON'T TOWNREAD YOU AND BELLA.
MAYBE A BIT PISSED OFF ON NORWGUEGFISE

JUST
Why pissed off?
I just want players in my games to not play like sleepwalkers. Idk if it’s the culture on this site or long deadlines or what it is. But why has this become acceptable?

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have a 50/50 shot of hitting scum in you or Bella - why would I look elsewhere?
You don't think a double bus is possible?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2061, Enchant wrote:
In post 2060, Not_Mafia wrote:

Ironic, but boring.

no :D :D :D
Yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :] :mrgreen: :wink: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:38 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 2063, Not_Mafia wrote: You don't think a double bus is possible?
Possible? Yes.

Likely? No

Why double bus in a 1vs1 situation where the game was stalled?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2063, Not_Mafia wrote:
You don't think a double bus is possible?
I might be sold on the double bus theory. But Bella has fallen off a bit today imo and i’m not seeing the townie spark i’d expect from them. I’m also curious about their read on me and take on the rest of the game but it’s been a bit lacking.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:39 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Gamma pushing Enchant is prob scum as well.

Elimming Gamma/Bella/Norwegian likely wins this game.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2066, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2063, Not_Mafia wrote: You don't think a double bus is possible?
Possible? Yes.

Likely? No

Why double bus in a 1vs1 situation where the game was stalled?
Why do you ignore slots that were voting Enchant be4 moving back at an opportune time like Penguin. It’s like you only look at VC and nothing else when reality is not that simple.

Braains

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gamma pushing Enchant is prob scum as well.

Ok well slightly better.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I got something that might be worth bringing up at an later time but also not. It depends on a couple of factors not being present at this moment.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gamma pushing Enchant is prob scum as well.

Dipshit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Dipshit
Please stop with the rude namecalling :( :( :( We can't win if we're divided :( :( :( :( :( :o :oops: :(
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Enchant »

Apes together strong

Return to “Completed Open Games”