Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

i said before i cann let lurkey slots slide. if lurkey slots make, imo, bad votes and have some bad juju with other bad slots(greeting, who has somehow slipped on by this game. greeting, who doesn't engage but gets a pass for it while people like juoice and hutmeil are persecuted for it)

So toffeeee......... if u where just lurkey fine. But the vibes u give me are scummy as well, so no, that's where i stand
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

i directly asked why greeting's reads seems frozen, explained why they are sus. greeting has not approached this at all. it's pretty clear that greeting is scum hoping to ride this one out, hoping people rather vote hutmeil.... which i find troubling cos it's possible
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

the logic is very simple here: hutmeil feels town. bbt and greeting doesn't. hutmeil has given more to this game than bbt, for one.

anyone voting with greeting and bbt have to ask themselves some serious kwuestions.

Greeting has ignored both my and crescent's posts while having us both in the PoE, bottom. And many other things i've already outlined: in my view an abject opportunism and a scum strategic rather than a town inkwuisitive view of affairs.

THIS IS SCUMMY
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok maybe hutmeil has offered less in direct content..... but of recent hutmeil>toffee. I'm going thru toffee iso, i don't think i can justify a toffee vote over a greeting one right now
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 134, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, some reads because reads are good;

Town - Hoppip, Inutile, Furtive, Ausuka
Maybe town - Ghandi
Null - Hutmeil, Greeting, Juice
Maybe scum - Eira, Mohab
Scum - Frog and Delta

VOTE: Delta
only mention of hutmeil before vote
In post 744, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Shit I'm way behind on this game, apologies for not being more active.

Will get into this properly tomorrow
last post before vote
In post 946, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Hutmeil
vote....

this is a scummy vote. and the worst part is i was expecting it.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

I will admit I am troubled by BBT's vote
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 880, Eiralox wrote:
In post 796, Greeting wrote:Anyways, this is my Day 1 final PoE.

hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Left out
Mapuche Never Die
and
Nuclear Gandhi
because both of them produced sufficient amounts of good content.

I am happy to eliminate anyone out of these four really and
hutmeil
is a good candidate. I don't think I really need to expand on the
hutmeil
case as everything has been said. His only case was Juice, and when he got replaced, he didn't build a second one.

@
Nero Cain
: if anyone is actively lurking this game, especially since Juice's replace-out, I would say it's
hutmeil

This is bad. Anyone clearing gandhi and mapuche above mohab and me auto sus, first off. Someone earlier said your reads are consensus and lurker-bases(earlier ones) and this is very blatant here. The fact that hoppip and gandhi are sorta contenders to me for being town, and the fact that crescent is town, makes me feel even worse about your selections here.

In what world has gandhi produced sufficient content>????

My feel of greeting is they aren't sorting people by likelihood to be scum but by likelihood to be elimmed, which is not a town play. You don;t even mention toffee here and that's bad. Yeah i'm pretty sure: greeting isn't really curious about ppls alignmnets.

u accuse me of being disruptive but going thru ur iso, which i invite others to do, u haven't been disruptive at all. Your posts are more soft commentary than actual hunting way i read it. I feel you are worried way more about your positioning than actually solving the game.

Intent to hammer juice and now the hutmeil vote....... yep. and then mapuche better than four/five others? after u were willing to hammer there?

going for consensus townreads and then pushing places were u think the elims will be easy. i might start building a bigger case here considering hutmeil's predicament.
Ok I'm reading through the reasoning for Greeting again and like... The only consensus scumread here would be Hutmeil. Hoppip has been pressured by like... Pretty much just me actually. No one is really suspecting the Mohab slot, and you are *far* from a consensus read here. Gandhi and Mapuche are not safe or consensus townreads to take. Like, this is not a list of the people most likely to be elimmed at all, actually.

Greeting could be scum anyway potentially given the intent to hammer, and I'm not opposed to that if we can't get Hutmeil before deadline, but I don't understand this reasoning
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 688, hoppip wrote:
In post 682, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Vote Count 1.7Mapuche Never Die (4): DeltaWave, hoppip, BlueBloodedToffee, Nero Cain
Greeting (3): Mohab500, Eiralox, Nuclear Gandhi
hutmeil (1): Ausuka
DeltaWave (1): Mapuche Never Die
Nuclear Gandhi (1): Frogsterking
Frogsterking (1): furtiveglance

Not Voting: Greeting, hutmeil

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-28 15:00:00)

Mod notes:
Greeting is V/LA until Saturday
I appreciate that Mapuche is playing, but I'm still gonna keep my vote there for now. I don't like the other leading wagon and the vanity wagons are yuck besides hutmeil's.
Hoppip where are you

Why is greeting wagon yuck
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

it's less about consensus and more about greeting pushing places where they think they'll be safe. and more besides: i've been watching the greeting slot all game and every indication is given to me that's its an excellent push. we all ask greeting various things.

greeting response: yeeeah but i townhunt..... meanwhile pushing for juice and hutmeil, very easy, safe places to push.

so consensus: means: townread those who u think u can't easily push. scumread those u think u can easily push. i've already outlined all of this.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Crescent »

My problem with Greeting is his POE continues to look like he pulled it out of his ass, and when directly questioned on the lack of BBT by me (I feel glaring omissions in POE are more likely to come from scum), he dodged it... While giving an excuse to dodge a question if it came from Eiralox, who he says he wants to vote but has never made a case for being scum.

He responds to post Nero's post #901 directly with some mild excuses that didn't answer anything. I case Greeting in #893 and ask for two specific questions before the day ends. My post, unlike Nero's is ignored. He then bails when I re-ask the same questions. Greeting feels like he's picking and choosing what to respond to, to say as little as possible - He doesn't feel like he's actually trying to solve. As bad as BBT has been, Greeting's actions do make me at least ponder a potential S/T scenario where he's committed himself to making BBT look worse through inaction.

Question for Ausuka though:

Greeting (4): Eiralox, Nuclear Gandhi, furtiveglance, Mapuche Never Die

I townread two of these people and I don't scumread the other two. Why is this wagon yuck?

Also I want a prod on Hoppip. There's still time for it. I got shot night 1 in my last mini normal and I had only two days day 1 in this one so damnit I'm using those two days.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified by both frogster and ausuka these past few pages.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

I was asking hoppip because that's what he said earlier
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and for the record if I had to vote right now it'd be on Greeting. He had until I woke up today to answer important questions I asked yesterday.

Like to see if we can draw like... Anything at all out of BBT outside of a naked vote on Hut.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

Do you think Hutmeil isn't pushing the people who are easy to scumread? Really?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 am

Post by DeltaWave »

my mom says we can eliminate hutmeil if it's ok with your mom
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Crescent »

The one thing I have to say about Ausuka at the moment is that I scrutinized Hoppip my first post of the game, and have continued to do so. It feels a bit disingenuous to say he's the only one to look at the guy.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

Acting as if I'm just "looking for an easy answer" is absolutely absurd

I've done the legwork to justify what I'm saying, I've explained my reasoning, absolutely nothing about what I've done is easy

What would have been easy is just going along with the Juice wagon when they were being wagoned for doing the same shit as Hutmeil and hutmeil got zero attention
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:37 am

Post by DeltaWave »

I do find it funny that the reasons against hutmeil are well detailed and thought out, and the town!hut argument is "nah"
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Crescent

I mean you said you were ignoring me seems fair to return the favour ^.^

In any case, the context was that I was pushing hoppip earlier and tried to justify it but no one was interested. Do you think I purposefully left out your questioning to some nefarious end?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 730, hutmeil wrote:
In post 620, Ausuka wrote:
In post 617, hutmeil wrote:
In post 613, Ausuka wrote:If Frog is opportunistic scum, wouldn't it make sense for him to pivot out of your wagon once it became clear it didn't have much traction?
Yes that makes sense too. I'm keeping both Frog!Town and Frog!Scum points in mind.
I guess I was wanting to know why you think it's townie of frog with that in mind
Given both points, his action is both townie and scummy at the same time.

However, right now he's been wagon-hopping so I'm scum leaning him at the moment. I know that's NAI (I've seen this in another game and the slot turned out Town) but that's how it feels to me right now.
In post 663, Nero Cain wrote:admittedly, there was some skimming involved but I was able to read the whole game last night,

My worry here is that Gandhi is "perpetually behind" as a scum tactic rather than actually just being too lazy/busy to catch up.
^This. I actually feel the same way. The way he formats his replies bugs me too (sorry Gandhi!). It's a pain to see because of the spacing (or the lack thereof) and I'm wondering if this is a scum tactic to simply look "helpful" with loads of info but is simply buying time.
I mean look at this post

I'm not going to act like it never comes from town - of course it's possible for town to be suspicious of the most widely suspected players! - but how can you argue that Greeting pushing Eiralox and Mohab is just 'looking for the easy pushes' as if that's not exactly what Hutmeil is actually doing
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 964, Ausuka wrote:
In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

Do you think Hutmeil isn't pushing the people who are easy to scumread? Really?
I wouldn't say Hutmeil feels like town, but I also don't like the train - BBT's vote was awful and Greeting is scummy. FK has essentially done nothing since I joined the game other than parrot himself that Hutmeil needs to die.

Greeting feels more like scum who's trying to ride the day out saying nothing. I'd argue he does not have a single post of actual content since I joined the game. My questions last night were a test to draw some important answers from him, and he failed that test about as badly as possible.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 970, Ausuka wrote:
In post 730, hutmeil wrote:
In post 620, Ausuka wrote:
In post 617, hutmeil wrote:
In post 613, Ausuka wrote:If Frog is opportunistic scum, wouldn't it make sense for him to pivot out of your wagon once it became clear it didn't have much traction?
Yes that makes sense too. I'm keeping both Frog!Town and Frog!Scum points in mind.
I guess I was wanting to know why you think it's townie of frog with that in mind
Given both points, his action is both townie and scummy at the same time.

However, right now he's been wagon-hopping so I'm scum leaning him at the moment. I know that's NAI (I've seen this in another game and the slot turned out Town) but that's how it feels to me right now.
In post 663, Nero Cain wrote:admittedly, there was some skimming involved but I was able to read the whole game last night,

My worry here is that Gandhi is "perpetually behind" as a scum tactic rather than actually just being too lazy/busy to catch up.
^This. I actually feel the same way. The way he formats his replies bugs me too (sorry Gandhi!). It's a pain to see because of the spacing (or the lack thereof) and I'm wondering if this is a scum tactic to simply look "helpful" with loads of info but is simply buying time.
I mean look at this post

I'm not going to act like it never comes from town - of course it's possible for town to be suspicious of the most widely suspected players! - but how can you argue that Greeting pushing Eiralox and Mohab is just 'looking for the easy pushes' as if that's not exactly what Hutmeil is actually doing
The biggest problem I have is the "town and scum at the same time", and he does it in almost two consecutive posts. It's a way of saying something without saying anything.

But this is also the biggest difference I see between them. Hut is scumhunting poorly, and Greeting isn't scumhunting at all.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean zzz I'm not even townreading Greeting it just annoys me when people dismiss my reasoning so easily

My issue is that from what I've read Greeting doesn't tend to play this way as either alignment most of the time so I'm more thinking that's down to the vla and even with the vla I think his posting is at least better than hutmeil's

I wouldn't hate a last minute elim on bbt or greeting but I would definitely want a Hutmeil wagon d2 if I die
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:50 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 969, Ausuka wrote:@Crescent

I mean you said you were ignoring me seems fair to return the favour ^.^

In any case, the context was that I was pushing hoppip earlier and tried to justify it but no one was interested. Do you think I purposefully left out your questioning to some nefarious end?
No I think you just totally overlooked it but I wanted to make it sound a little more menacing to see how you'd react.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”