Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 960, Crescent wrote:Greeting (4): Eiralox, Nuclear Gandhi, furtiveglance, Mapuche Never Die

I townread two of these people and I don't scumread the other two. Why is this wagon yuck?
I do still want an answer to this question though. What's your take on this wagon?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

I didn't say the wagon was yuck, hoppip did

The wagon quality is eh. I townread Eira, not really on the other three
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Crescent »

So nice I misread it twice. Neat.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hoppip has been prodded.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Crescent »

So I was making my morning tea and something suddenly dawned on me, in these exact words: "Why the fuck is Hutmeil not on Greeting?"

Hutmeil claimed he scum reads Greeting in #850, and there are just a few hours left in the day. Why isn't he voting him? The only other person in his stated POE who even has a vote is BBT, who is at 1.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Crescent »

I've now spent 20 minutes pondering this (Ok, and watching Premiere League) and the only thing I can think of is Hutmeil hasn't voted on purpose and intends to vote whoever gives him the highest chance of survival at the last moment.

I said earlier he was at least scumhunting poorly, but his lack of a vote suggests he isn't actually scumhunting at all. I haven't been able to think of a town motive for his vote not being on Greeting here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 964, Ausuka wrote:
In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified by both frogster and ausuka these past few pages.
I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

Do you think Hutmeil isn't pushing the people who are easy to scumread? Really?
i'm tired. do as u please. i warned you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 965, DeltaWave wrote:my mom says we can eliminate hutmeil if it's ok with your mom
no
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 967, Ausuka wrote:Acting as if I'm just "looking for an easy answer" is absolutely absurd

I've done the legwork to justify what I'm saying, I've explained my reasoning, absolutely nothing about what I've done is easy

What would have been easy is just going along with the Juice wagon when they were being wagoned for doing the same shit as Hutmeil and hutmeil got zero attention
my reads stay unaltered. toffee and greeting worse than hut
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 968, DeltaWave wrote:I do find it funny that the reasons against hutmeil are well detailed and thought out, and the town!hut argument is "nah"
i find it funny that you are one of those who like to ignore greeting
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 981, Eiralox wrote:
In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

i'm tired. do as u please. i warned you.
i will, thanks for your permission :]
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 971, Crescent wrote:

I wouldn't say Hutmeil feels like town, but I also don't like the train - BBT's vote was awful and Greeting is scummy. FK has essentially done nothing since I joined the game other than parrot himself that Hutmeil needs to die.

Greeting feels more like scum who's trying to ride the day out saying nothing. I'd argue he does not have a single post of actual content since I joined the game. My questions last night were a test to draw some important answers from him, and he failed that test about as badly as possible.
100% agree.... i mean i get town vibes from hut but ive been wrong before, but hut feels more town than bbt and greet so meh...
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 979, Crescent wrote:So I was making my morning tea and something suddenly dawned on me, in these exact words: "Why the fuck is Hutmeil not on Greeting?"

Hutmeil claimed he scum reads Greeting in #850, and there are just a few hours left in the day. Why isn't he voting him? The only other person in his stated POE who even has a vote is BBT, who is at 1.
i thought about it before and chalked it up to wariness/disengagement/unsurity. hopmeil is a gandhi.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Crescent »

What do you think about him not having his vote down on Greeting here? There's ~4 hours left in the day, he's -1, and he's... Not voting a guy he said he suspects who's at 4?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 987, Eiralox wrote:
In post 979, Crescent wrote:So I was making my morning tea and something suddenly dawned on me, in these exact words: "Why the fuck is Hutmeil not on Greeting?"

i thought about it before and chalked it up to wariness/disengagement/unsurity. hopmeil is a gandhi.
Oh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

like actually.... two or more days ago i wondered why hutmeil wasn't more smart with their vote. was scummy to me. now i believ hutmeil is simply a vt who's sorta given up.... they did state intent to self hammer so that's pretty doomer mentality
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 988, Crescent wrote:What do you think about him not having his vote down on Greeting here? There's ~4 hours left in the day, he's -1, and he's... Not voting a guy he said he suspects who's at 4?
i woulda voted greeting in hut's spot tbh, that's why it was on my mind.... but different folks different strokes and i trust all the raven signs that hut is town
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Crescent »

I believe these votes are current. Those are some seriously unhelpful splinters, and it's been a long time since the players on either splinter posted.

hutmeil (6): Ausuka, DeltaWave, Greeting, Frogsterking, Nero Cain, BBT
Greeting (3): Eiralox, Nuclear Gandhi, Furitiveglance
MND (1): Hoppip
BBT (1): MND
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Crescent »

You know what 3 hours left I'm just going to vote the one I think is more likely to be scum based on the way they've played. Greeting had his hand in so many pots in 240 that I openly suspected him chessmastering it for a long period time, and my suspicion annoyed him. I can't even get him to answer a question in this one without him deflecting it and bailing. The closest thing he has to content in the last few days is #873, where he shades everyone on his wagon. He doesn't feel like he's making any attempt to solve the game.
In post 796, Greeting wrote:Anyways, this is my Day 1 final PoE.

hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Left out
Mapuche Never Die
and
Nuclear Gandhi
because both of them produced sufficient amounts of good content.

I am happy to eliminate anyone out of these four really and
hutmeil
is a good candidate. I don't think I really need to expand on the
hutmeil
case as everything has been said. His only case was Juice, and when he got replaced, he didn't build a second one.

@
Nero Cain
: if anyone is actively lurking this game, especially since Juice's replace-out, I would say it's
hutmeil
After saying he doesn't need to expand on Hutmeil, he does it anyway, by arguing a point that is completely wrong. BBT almost completely stopped posting the moment Juice replaced out. The guy I replaced, who is even on this list,
never posted again
after Juice replaced out. Hutmeil did nothing that I would say looked good, but he
was
around. This reason for throwing more shade on him 12 posts after voting him is total BS. Nothing about this feels genuine.

VOTE: Greeting
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

In post 931, Crescent wrote:
In post 677, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
[I'm looking at Eiralox and Delta and it's reminding me of my interactions with Eiralox in 2273 on day 1 where it quickly devolved to the point where we basically couldn't communicate without yelling at each other. Seems more annoyed than scummy to me.

Which reminds me of something:

quote="In post 677, Mapuche Never Die"]
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
This elaboration of this "marked tonal difference" never happened and I'd like it to happen. I don't have any problems with Eiralox at the moment.[/quote]
In 2277, Eiralox seemed significantly calmer, and in their other games they were angrier. Here, Eiralox seems mildly annoyed, maximum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

Do you think being at a middle point between their existing town games is actually scum indicative for eiralox or am I misunderstanding
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 995, Ausuka wrote:Do you think being at a middle point between their existing town games is actually scum indicative for eiralox or am I misunderstanding
Ok I was trying to figure out a proper way to ask this because it is kinda what it looks like.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:11 am

In post 953, Eiralox wrote:the logic is very simple here: hutmeil feels town. bbt and greeting doesn't. hutmeil has given more to this game than bbt, for one.

anyone voting with greeting and bbt have to ask themselves some serious kwuestions.

Greeting has ignored both my and crescent's posts while having us both in the PoE, bottom. And many other things i've already outlined: in my view an abject opportunism and a scum strategic rather than a town inkwuisitive view of affairs.

THIS IS SCUMMY
This post is very towny, it doesn’t look like something done to save a partner, nor is there reason for scum to fake it and risk a no lim.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:12 am

VOTE: greeting