ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:50 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

There’s allot of other situations as well since it’s metaphorically speaking but I don’t Buss/Hard Push my entire team.
Max 2.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:52 am

I recently had a game where the day 1 wagons was all 3 wolves.
(Me, Centuries and Eliza)
I bussed Centuries over and hard shielded Eliza.
Then later on a dead town said for everyone to vote Eevee another one of my partners.
I tried to enforce this but I went over instead and people had Eevee as town and mafia won.

My play between wolf and town is telling.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:53 am

If you wish I can provide a link for meta purposes.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:56 am

In post 14336, Roden wrote:
In post 14252, catboi wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee has died.

BlueBloodedToffee was

Spoiler:
town

MalcolmTucker's role was:

Spoiler:
Michael

You are mafia. Your mafia PT is located here: XXXXXX

(Adrift) If Walt is eliminated by the vote, you will gain the ability to kill any player that voted for Walt immediately after, before night occurs.
(Special) You are in a neighborhood with Walt. Your neighborhood is located here: XXXXX

You win with the mafia, when they achieve parity with the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to yeet. Day 8 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-09-09 12:00:00)
Can we assume Walt isn't town here since they should've claimed being in a hood with Malcolm?
Um, weren’t they in a Neighbourhood with Luke?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:57 am

In post 14339, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 14312, Cytosine and Guanine wrote: Probably Off the Hook too given scum can multitask.
Wouldn’t be a problem if Drapion had TRACKED US LIKE HE WAS
ASKED TO!!!
I wasn’t asked to.
I asked Johnny to give me a list.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:58 am

In post 14345, Off The Hook wrote:Tracking us would have cleared some paranoia from multitasking suggestions

~GE
I mean I think your probably just town from it.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean I'm kind of just assuming we've got it at this point. I've had the tin foil on for Drap for a while but I think that just resolves itself over the next two night kills
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by butterchurn »

I'm fine with furtive as well. I never found RCE towny myself, and was mostly just relying on other people's reads from his Day 1 play. And although I find C&G suspicious, the faked neighborhood with MathBlade does seem like a little bit of a stretch to me. Furtive has been fairly stiff so far.

VOTE: furtiveglance
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 13608, Off The Hook wrote:malcolm doesn't seem like he would be scum, why would he keep posting after the wagon keeps coming back to him..? its clear hes just town trying to leave last reads.
if he's scum hes just leaving lots of info for us to find his partners from.
town is sooooo much more likely here.
This post from OtH feels like a really awkward partner defense to me. I understand that there's other reasons to believe that they're town, but I just don't believe that this post was genuine. Sometimes scum can be playing well and looking like town, and it only takes one mistake of a post to find them. I'm fine with not eliminating them yet, but I think they should at least be under consideration in the future.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been the most active. If it helps my flavour name is Desmond. I'm a Bulletproof. I don't know whether or not I've been pierced.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I saw RC said X-shot, I might as well say I'm 1 shot. I know that doesn't fit with the flavour.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Not flavour, but the theme of 2 shot roles.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

As for my voting on Johnny then Pooky then Rad then Malcolm, we can all agree the day we eliminated Rad was really boring and going nowhere. The thing is that I did townread Rad. But there was no chance of a counter wagon and I wanted to move on.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't want to completely spam it up in here. Bottom line is that there are only 2 mafia left in 14, with a few soft clears. Masons, CSF, Drapion, butterflies, I'd take those as clear and just keep voting non clears. Town will win even if I get voted out, obviously I'd prefer to live. As for my current cw C&G, it's possible that they're mafia. I don't know what they have claimed. But better to vote them than me for sure. Thanks for listening guys. Thumbs up
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: C&G
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by butterchurn »

We're at 11 town : 2 scum, which means we have 4 wrong eliminations remaining. That means that a correct townbloc of 7 results in victory.

Roden and I are 2, which makes things easier. Only need 5 more. CSF and Drapion seem very likely to be town based on night actions; I don't think there's any reason to doubt them at this point. Both are roles that scum cannot risk leaving alive any longer just for the sake of paranoia, so they will be sorted by kills. butterflies can be town by play. We need two more. The way that flipped scum played around the Taly vs Cephrir gladiate does not feel to me like Taly was scum or that they had any interest in saving a teammate there. So I would feel reasonably confident in placing Yeet in the bloc as well. For the final member, I would probably put Mislim Bait as one of the candidates, based on the Malcolm push and on some of Klick's interactions with Bella. I know Drapion wants Johnny, but I'm not confident enough in that. butterflies wants OtH, I'm also not confident enough in that. Pooky maybe, I have a townread there but not enough to treat them as clear. I believe that Best Bird is town, but I understand some others aren't sure on that.

So, the main candidates for elimination should be, in my opinion:
- furtiveglance
- Cytosine and Guanine

Followed by:
- JohnnyFarrar
- Off the Hook

And if the game is still going at that point, we need to find one town among:
- Best Bird
- Mislim Bait
- PookyTheMagicalBear

Obviously if any name higher up on this list can clear themselves somehow, then that also works.

How does everyone feel about this? Most importantly, does anyone disagree on Yeet and butterflies as town?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm as sus of both of them as I am mislim, which ain't much. If we get through those first two and don't hit another scum I could see myself looking there
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #14367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 14347, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14333, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 14330, Mislim Bait wrote:csf should claim who they will target in case we get scum today
if it's town then feel free to pick anyone
Happy to do furtive if consensus veers that way.

I prefer OtH gets tracked though, since I feel like those interactions with Malcolm really don't look good. Drapion, what do you think?
I’d say you should Roleblock them since I think they can just be town and I’ll track someone else.
Sure.

Though this plan is only if we flip scum today.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Johnny have you already full claimed?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 14338, butterflies wrote:

BlueBloodedToffee was

Spoiler:
town

Spoiler:
Michael

(Adrift) If Walt is eliminated by the vote, you will gain the ability to kill any player that voted for Walt immediately after, before night occurs.
(Special) You are in a neighborhood with Walt. Your neighborhood is located here: XXXXX

You win with the mafia, when they achieve parity with the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to yeet. Day 8 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-09-09 12:00:00)
Can we assume Walt isn't town here since they should've claimed being in a hood with Malcolm?
Who tf is Walt? Are you even following the game? :lol: Luke was Malcolm’s neighbour, lmaooo
In post 14353, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

BlueBloodedToffee was

Spoiler:
town

Spoiler:
Michael

Um, weren’t they in a Neighbourhood with Luke?
I know Luke was in a hood with Malcolm, I don't think he ever claimed to be Walt though.

The main thing I'm focusing on is that scum had access to a Venge shot, which is very atypical. If Luke actually was Walt, then scum had access to a Venge shot through a townie (two mis-elims for the price of one) which is uh...well it has to be the bastard element mentioned in the set up, I think. Which if so then I think we just win since I think that would've been their strongest advantage.

What makes me think that Luke might not be Walt though is that Luke was the first conftown to die. It feels really off to kill the scum-sided Venge shot first instead of the other Cop check, the Cop, the Masons, the Tracker, or the Doc. I feel like scum had a chance to WIFOM town into voting off Luke if he was still alive far longer than he should've been. The only way I see it making sense here if he is Walt is if Luke was dangerously spot on with his reads and he needed to die ASAP.

Somewhat related, but if Luke is Walt then Pooky is conftown. Scum doesn't fake claim Cop and fake a green check on a scum-sided Venge shot.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
In post 14365, butterchurn wrote:We're at 11 town : 2 scum, which means we have 4 wrong eliminations remaining. That means that a correct townbloc of 7 results in victory.

Roden and I are 2, which makes things easier. Only need 5 more. CSF and Drapion seem very likely to be town based on night actions; I don't think there's any reason to doubt them at this point. Both are roles that scum cannot risk leaving alive any longer just for the sake of paranoia, so they will be sorted by kills. butterflies can be town by play. We need two more. The way that flipped scum played around the Taly vs Cephrir gladiate does not feel to me like Taly was scum or that they had any interest in saving a teammate there. So I would feel reasonably confident in placing Yeet in the bloc as well. For the final member, I would probably put Mislim Bait as one of the candidates, based on the Malcolm push and on some of Klick's interactions with Bella. I know Drapion wants Johnny, but I'm not confident enough in that. butterflies wants OtH, I'm also not confident enough in that. Pooky maybe, I have a townread there but not enough to treat them as clear. I believe that Best Bird is town, but I understand some others aren't sure on that.

So, the main candidates for elimination should be, in my opinion:
- furtiveglance
- Cytosine and Guanine

Followed by:
- JohnnyFarrar
- Off the Hook

And if the game is still going at that point, we need to find one town among:
- Best Bird
- Mislim Bait
- PookyTheMagicalBear

Obviously if any name higher up on this list can clear themselves somehow, then that also works.

How does everyone feel about this? Most importantly, does anyone disagree on Yeet and butterflies as town?

I'm ok with the four names in the PoE... I was one of the people that hard townread RCEnigma off of meta. I still don't really scumread them, but I understand there's not much clearing for them.

p-edit: I believe Best Bird relayed that Luke was Walt with his Medium ability, and Malcolm "confirmed" it. Of course this doesn't matter if Best Bird is also scum, but I don't think he is.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:06 pm

I also have a deep theory that Malcolm accidentally outed himself as wolf in scum chat so they had to kill Luke and BestBird needed to cover for Malcolm by claiming to be with them in a chat.

If that is the case as I said I would be genuinely annoyed and really not like the disgusting play when I go to call BB out.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:06 pm

BB be with Luke not Malcolm for those who don’t understand what I meant.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 pm

I mean if BestBird already said Luke was Walt then BB probably town?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Roden »

I kinda want to town bin Bird then

OTH is the one who role revealed Malcolm, right? If so they're most likely town as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”