Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 am

Post by PenguinPower »

:shifty:
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that's coming from the "Hey, mechanically speaking flipping Kop is an great idea" guy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2108, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2105, Kop wrote:With the way he jumped off, hoping that Enchant wagon may have taken off, but realizing that it wasn't, and Jakes was taking off, he had to jump on in hope to buy credit.
Just gonna reiterate this:
In post 1980, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1953, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If there was late scum in Jake wagon it's probably Penguinpower.
:yawn:

Nope. Already said why not. Pay attention.

VOTE: kop
If I'm looking for credit, I'm not going to hop on in a position or manner that doesn't get me credit...

I most certainly wouldn't say:
In post 1895, PenguinPower wrote:i mean - the gamesates were entirely different, but yeah, i shouldn't be town solely for voting scum.
But it's just words, thats all it is, it's words. Think about it logically, you can say anything, to make it look like you want it to look and people to buy it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm also very not enthusiastic about an Kop wagon supported by Penguin and N_M :roll:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
Which takes it to Bella or NorwegianboyEE.

However I think Penguin is the likeliest to be scum ahead of them. Don't forget that Penguin moved his vote from Jake to Enchant, then he reverted back to Jake right at the end.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2127, Kop wrote:But it's just words, thats all it is, it's words. Think about it logically, you can say anything, to make it look like you want it to look and people to buy it.
Except what I said included actions as well!
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2129, Kop wrote:
In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
Which takes it to Bella or NorwegianboyEE.

However I think Penguin is the likeliest to be scum ahead of them. Don't forget that Penguin moved his vote from Jake to Enchant, then he reverted back to Jake right at the end.
Why does scum penguin switch there, instead of just letting an Enchant elim or no lim go through?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also of course Penguin is going to look at least somewhat town from their vote. That's the whole point of bussing, if an vote is made at the moment where anyone would say it looks like obvious bussing. It's failed it's purpose.
My argument is more that Penguin looked like he was informed of Jake's role beforehand, AKA scum partner. He always made sure to stay at the forefront in criticizing Jake, and their vote at the end was engineered to look town because that's the whole purpose.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

:yawn:
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tell me this instead. At what point does Penguin make an post or series of posts that would be completely unimaginable to make against an scum partner? I don't see it.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You can make anything fit your narrative when you start from the conclusion.
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm at least making y'all think and use your head. Penguin here is just throwing out yawn emojis. I wish i could put things more eloquently but as an whole his ISO is just awful. And their latest push on Kop lacks any sort of excitement or purpose.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2134, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tell me this instead. At what point does Penguin make an post or series of posts that would be completely unimaginable to make against an scum partner? I don't see it.
This is not now, nor has it ever been the standard for a town read :? :wink: :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look at their vote on Kop. Look at the accompanying words.
You can't see into his head because he hides everything from you. He gives nothing, and responds with nothing.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1979, PenguinPower wrote:Welcome to every game ever with me if that’s your conclusion.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Look at their vote on Kop. Look at the accompanying words.
You can't see into his head because he hides everything from you. He gives nothing, and responds with nothing.
This is an above average level of explanation for penguin :wink:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also detect in their ISO an distinct level of difference in treatment of Jake compared to other slots at any other time in this game. Which was an leading factor in me suspecting theatrics between the two.

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Enchant »

Damn smile language is actually fun.

WE should talk like that always. :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :]
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2143, Enchant wrote:Damn smile language is actually fun.

WE should talk like that always. :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :]
I agree :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :eek: :wink: :cool: :] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2144, Enchant wrote:UNVOTE:
Why :?: :D
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2146, Not_Mafia wrote:
I decided i need to think :roll: :roll: :roll: :?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Rude, how are you actually reading me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2148, Bellaphant wrote:
Rude, how are you actually reading me?
Rude :?: :? :( :( :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”