humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:14 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

noticed nero cain upped the aggressive behavior after ari made a remark that he's missing teeth. feels like overcompensation at this point.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 725, humaneatingmonkey wrote:noticed nero cain upped the aggressive behavior after ari made a remark that he's missing teeth. feels like overcompensation at this point.
naah these two have some sort of pass that is going on here. lets not dig into that. Seems like drama
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe she tried to insult me and I responded in kind?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:17 am

Post by scamper »

i think if ur getting frustrated with people take a breather rather than making more personal attacks
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 693, Aristeia wrote:i let some random noob piss me off with a shitty read and i felt bad and rep'd out and then the town elimmed my townreads and lost in an epic fashion
oh i just realized why you got mad rofl hehe oooops

you thought this quote was about you pissing me off with a bad read.

it is not at all actually. The reason I replaced out of our last game together was because I was compromised by information that I should not have had because a player in the game talked about his alignment in a private chat I had access to. It had nothing to do with you pushing me at all.

the game I was talking about was this game:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=89756 where meg annoyed me with their read.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by scamper »

thats in general and not aimed at anyyone in specific. try to play nice here
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:23 am

Post by xofelf »

Yeah.. I'm with skitter on this, maybe joining was a bad call. Also forgot how much I hate being called a fluffposter. Like that's not wrong, but >:(. It's always my starting point as I'm reading along and personally helps me as a bookmark of where I've either last started to have some vibes, or I've had nothing at all. I also just wanna play with my friends :'(

Skim vibes are good on Relly, and Baltar. Ydrasse I think is good, but I want more since I've played with her when she was both town and scum, and there's a tone/vibe difference. Dats I can't tell if he's channeling IRL frustrations, or if he's less townie than I want him to be. Nero is... Nero. He's always a bit of a dick(affectionate) but no more or less than usual, so nothing pings bad. marci and Ari I got no idea about, this just seems like them being themselves which has nothing alignment to it. FB is also about on par with what I expect, might actually be leaning town there but maybe I'm just fond of him. DV this reminds me of the last thing I played with him but for the life of me I can't remember what his alignment was so once I look it back up, I figure out if that means he's scum or not. FiRS is just a guy who is here, he's blending into some other people's posts where he'll have to be somebody I iso-think about to get a proper read. That's all for now, but I hope to see more of Gamma soon, love playing with them, one of the easier people for me to get a read on.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 623, Ausuka wrote:
In post 589, marcistar wrote:
In post 585, Ausuka wrote:Marci is your role PM the colour of your hair
yes
ok uh I know this sounds stupid and maybe it is BUT

I feel like Marci town here is more likely to give a tonally aggressive response? like "stupid asusuka i dont have green hair" or something. she feels slightly uncomfortable
you dont want me to be aggressive you're too weak to handle it, you nearly cried when i called you a coward/snake last time remember?

i felt motivated to play this game for whatever reason, so i felt fun and like i could be nice! but if you really want me to be nasty i can..

though you should stop being stuck in your own world and realize how annoying you are and how you kill my motivation the second i read any of your posts regarding me. no matter how i play it doesnt seem to matter to you. maybe its your own insecurities at being unable to read anything outside the "normal" but yeah.
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 721, Datisi wrote:kinda interested in what @baltar saw there, though
Kind of started when FB said I was being laid back or whatever, which I thought was weird and then never followed up on.

The saying you're off for interacting when they asked for interacting, followed by the skitter vote...

It all kind of adds up to like poking at things without conviction of a viewpoint to me. I could see skitter vote as a joke, but still don't feel like FB is pushing in a direction.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:27 am

hey ausuka
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:27 am

what do you think about ari and nero
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:28 am

In post 732, marcistar wrote:
yes

I feel like Marci town here is more likely to give a tonally aggressive response? like "stupid asusuka i dont have green hair" or something. she feels slightly uncomfortable
you dont want me to be aggressive you're too weak to handle it, you nearly cried when i called you a coward/snake last time remember?

i felt motivated to play this game for whatever reason, so i felt fun and like i could be nice! but if you really want me to be nasty i can..

though you should stop being stuck in your own world and realize how annoying you are and how you kill my motivation the second i read any of your posts regarding me. no matter how i play it doesnt seem to matter to you. maybe its your own insecurities at being unable to read anything outside the "normal" but yeah.
bad woman
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:29 am

that's so nasty what the hell
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 732, marcistar wrote:
yes

I considered responding to this post but it might be better that I don't.
VOTE: marci
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 735, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what do you think about ari and nero
i lean towards town on nero, i like his thoughts on vpb

ari is a difficult read but i lean town a bit because i think she's not playing towny and prob would be trying harder to as scum, if that makes sense
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:31 am

Post by marcistar »

is that actually nasty- i largely held back :skull:

im aware im in a pretty bad mood so it might seem nastier than how i meant it, but also im genuinely frustrated with this game.
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:32 am

In post 740, marcistar wrote:is that actually nasty- i largely held back :skull:

im aware im in a pretty bad mood so it might seem nastier than how i meant it, but also im genuinely frustrated with this game.
how so

talk to me then im your friend
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Aristeia »

that was so mean I thought she was joking tbh
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:32 am

Post by scamper »

In post 731, xofelf wrote:Yeah.. I'm with skitter on this, maybe joining was a bad call. Also forgot how much I hate being called a fluffposter. Like that's not wrong, but >:(. It's always my starting point as I'm reading along and personally helps me as a bookmark of where I've either last started to have some vibes, or I've had nothing at all. I also just wanna play with my friends :'(
i think some of it was the initial hype but fwiw i'm going to be curtailing my posting so the game thread doesnt become unmanageable. we dont need a 100 page day 1 and atp id rather hear more from you/dv/dunn/skitter/gl/eiralox/juice than other people. thats like 33% of the game who havent said enough for a strong read on them. and thats fine since the game isnt even 24 hours old but we dont need to make the game unplayable.

so maybe the more active people can take it easy rather than constant realtiming on the same thing again and again
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why are you frustrated with this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:34 am

In post 731, xofelf wrote:Yeah.. I'm with skitter on this, maybe joining was a bad call. Also forgot how much I hate being called a fluffposter. Like that's not wrong, but >:(. It's always my starting point as I'm reading along and personally helps me as a bookmark of where I've either last started to have some vibes, or I've had nothing at all. I also just wanna play with my friends :'(

Skim vibes are good on Relly, and Baltar. Ydrasse I think is good, but I want more since I've played with her when she was both town and scum, and there's a tone/vibe difference. Dats I can't tell if he's channeling IRL frustrations, or if he's less townie than I want him to be. Nero is... Nero. He's always a bit of a dick(affectionate) but no more or less than usual, so nothing pings bad. marci and Ari I got no idea about, this just seems like them being themselves which has nothing alignment to it. FB is also about on par with what I expect, might actually be leaning town there but maybe I'm just fond of him. DV this reminds me of the last thing I played with him but for the life of me I can't remember what his alignment was so once I look it back up, I figure out if that means he's scum or not. FiRS is just a guy who is here, he's blending into some other people's posts where he'll have to be somebody I iso-think about to get a proper read. That's all for now, but I hope to see more of Gamma soon, love playing with them, one of the easier people for me to get a read on.
dont stop posting im townreading you
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am

Post by fireisredsir »

agreed w scamper, we can chill for a bit and let people catch up
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am

Post by scamper »

In post 740, marcistar wrote:is that actually nasty- i largely held back :skull:

i dont want to deal with this right now but marci please manage ur emotions and if the game is frustrating u step away. i was easily able to take advantage of you getting tilted in 2276 and it was a massive benefit to scum, i dont want that repeating in this game seeing as i am town this game. i may have been scum that game but my advice to you on how to deal with feeling about the game and stuff was sincere.

all of that is to say is being like this is unhelpful. log off. take a breather.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could always try to think of another word than fluffposter. It's just that if someone is posting but not about the game it's fluff. I get that it playstyle and doesn't necessarily make you scum. I think there's possible scum motivation in posting but not giving content (which is what you were doing!) and I think it was fair on my part to call you on it. I think its :igmeou: that VP said I was being annoying and not playing mafia. I'm not sure why you are ok with that either.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

well maybe im also frustrated that you can push me and insult me all you want but if i ever scumread you at all i'm such a villain for it

like i'm not sorry that i'm scumreading you. maybe you were hoping insulting me was going to make me feel guilty but i really do not care.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”