Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

The rest of Eiralox’s ISO is standard things that people do in the game of mafia which can or cannot be read into, but are immaterial for now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

looks bad to me.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:54 pm

In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
Well, you're seeing the game at the opposite end of the spectrum to me so we probably need to talk. All three of these are bad.
This is the exact opposite of how I would expect scum to react to their partner’s fake mason crumb. It calls attention to it, but in a bad way.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Gandhi is just a GTA V npc that gives you a random and pointless side quest
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:57 pm

I really need to sleep
I’m gonna wake up in 4 hours and see if I still agree with 3am!me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 860, Eiralox wrote:hutmeil's recent reads are very good in my opinion. also the callout of bbt, bbt has been on the sidelines this game and has given me a strange few vibes.
860 can be read as milking cred from hutmeil's flip.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:01 pm

I originally townread Eiralox for it, it seemed like a genuine observation and something that I very often do as town… like sometimes you just get an inexplicable vibe read that you know is right and that you can’t explain that trumps all logic.

The question is: is that in Eiralox’s scum range? Would scum!Eiralox think to do that? I’ve done that before as scum, it’s not a stretch to think that scum!Eiralox would do that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 878, Eiralox wrote:i think you are scum desperate to stay alive at this point and hutmeil is your only recourse.
Can be ego projection.

PEdit:

I townread the way Eiralox is engaging with the thread in these #800s posts, even though I can construct a narrative which makes them scummy.

I think there are a lot less assumptions required to get to the conclusion that Gandhi!scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1156, Mapuche Never Die wrote:I originally townread Eiralox for it, it seemed like a genuine observation and something that I very often do as town…
Not a good sign. I'll most likely stay off Eira today. I think scum is some BS team like Mohab(Crescent)/Gandhi/Hoppip and we're in TvT BS land.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Eira

Agree that it looks like he was setting up to claim Masons. I remembered Frog doing something similar so went back to check but it was with Eira and Greeting.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Frog was also inexplicably town reading Mohab if I remember right and refused to explain the read.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1160, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Frog was also inexplicably town reading Mohab if I remember right and refused to explain the read.
No. Your inability to remember this game is now known rather than implied.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:23 pm

In post 488, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:I have to ask, why is there a wagon on Juice but not a wagon on me? this game makes no sense. I just looked at their posts and I am barely ahead of them in useful activity if at all.

This makes me feel weird about Greeting's intent to hammer or whatever bullshit: yes they didn't give a reason for you to townread them but neither did I or I'd reckon several people in here basically have given no reason to be town read so I am extremely confused what's going on. It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.

VOTE: Greeting
There is a wagon on Juice because they have literally contributed nothing despite popping into thread 3 times or whatever it is.

I find it interesting that you're willing to go to bat for a slot you seem to think is town from extremely little information.

Why did you choose Greeting out of all the people? Sure, he stated intent to hammer, but he isn't even voting unlike everyone else on the wagon.
In post 496, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 492, Mohab500 wrote: I do think the intent to hammer is just a way to pre-emptively justify getting on the wagon. I also never stated that I thought the juice guy was 100% town, I just don't think this excuse of him popping in and out of the game and saying random shit is a good reason to vote him because that's also exactly what I've been doing and people aren't really wagoning me hard or other people who have literally contributed nothing.
Why would he need to justify getting on the wagon when barely anyone else has? Why is Greeting's intent to hammer any worse than any other vote on the wagon?

You never stated Juice was town, but you imply it by fighting against the wagon. If Juice is town, I would bet either you or Eira are scum. Scum try to avoid this Juice wagon, 100%.

You've also contributed
some
things. Juice has contributed none, there is no comparison to be made.
Anyone trying to put me on PoE for inactivity can suck it. Had I been around more, I would have pushed on Mohab.

These interactions are never s/s
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:24 pm

In post 1161, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1160, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Frog was also inexplicably town reading Mohab if I remember right and refused to explain the read.
I don't know man, you definitely came around to town reading Mohab at some point and never explained it. You refused to explain your posting a number of times as well so I just stopped reading or caring about what you posted.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:27 pm

In post 495, Frogsterking wrote:I'm definitely coming around to Mohab!Town here.
Yeah, you start town reading him after his really bad push on Greeting which caught mine, and I think Ausuka's (?) attention.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1163, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1161, Frogsterking wrote:
I don't know man, you definitely came around to town reading Mohab at some point and never explained it. You refused to explain your posting a number of times as well so I just stopped reading or caring about what you posted.
It sounds like I had good judgment then and you followed suit.

PEdit:

I don't think you have a point here, I think you shaded me based off a mistake in your memory and now you're trying to cobble together a rationalization to protect your ego. I feel like 90% sure our interactions thus far are aimless TvT bullshit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

girls, you are both pretty
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

If people think I'll announce and townlock my buddy in my first post, sure. The hutmeil flip clearly shows that folk here just love easy elims, juice as example.

Do I trust greeting? No, not yet. Having your target be dead is convenient. Greeting gladly votes me., they never interacted with my posts, didn't read 'em. very desperate to avoid D1.

Do I trust Mapuche? way way less than before, either scum going for what they assume to an easy push or town blinding themselves by one slice of data.

Both Greeting and Mapuche was on hutmeil. So the onset of today's narrative being: get eira for trusting mohab/crescent rather than: analyze all the data we got is duly noted.

My private prediction that the NK was going to be on the greeting wagon was correct. I felt it in my gut, felt I was very likely to die. Furtive IO like at the end for defending hutmeil with me, they were one of the few to make sense late D2, so actually sad to see them go, and sad too see crescent scum, theyre good to have as town.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Yeah you haven't done much so if you wanna vote me only on "Eira's read was wrong" sheeping others after you were one the one on hutmeil..... no chance i'm letting that slide.

I agree with Frogster: Gandhi doesn't offer anything. I'm happy to change my vote gandhi if gandhi doesnt get their head in the game.

I'll build cases in my own time....... and Greeting, I wont be interacting with u. if u can be snobbish and place yourself above others' posts i'll give you the same regard.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:38 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: eiralox
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

had a smoke and what ill briefly add that in this context the mohab juice vote then the shift to greeting is vital to this game imo.

first, i'm biased against greeting, i don't like what theyve done this game and how they operate. the result being on someone dead is very convenient, so honestly rigt now nothing will make me feel good about greeting. sadly, they can be town. so meh as earlier stated i'll be ignoring them today, let others deal with them, as greeting has earlier said is their... modus operandi.

Now we move on to Mapuche: Mohab votes Juice, -1. On the face of it this seems to be town points in mapuche's favor. But consider the fact that mohab so easily switched to greeting after greeting intent to hammer: witch branches two avenues:

1. Scum thought Juice was less a juicy target than greeting, so thus the mohab switch
2. mapuche is scum. The juice wagon seemed likely so scum Mobab's gamble was to put juice at -1 then push whoever seemed a better target, greeting being best as eira, who also expressed intent to hammer by sheeping mohab, was more of a town asset than greeting, who had mohab in scum bin. I mean.... scum putting someone at -1 then soon shifting off is always interesting.

my mind when to a softer, more gut variation of 2....... but I mean I haven't gotten terrible vibes from mapuche end D1 so yeah 1 still on the table i guess...
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1168, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: eiralox
shit ausuka at least do me the decency of building a proper case, like no one has done, cos honestly at this point i'm starting to get pissed by how a lot of people are looking for easy pushes. Both mohab and Crescent felt gut town to me, what else can I say? Greeting was/is very scummy, so that's where I pushed. I mean with the NK being on greeting wagon and with bbt, who pushed hutmeil with you, voting on me, i'm surprised by your vote.

Someone earlier called ausuka/eirlaox so i'm curious what's up with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Nuclear Gandhi

Fuck it. I'll talk when I talk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1169, Eiralox wrote: 2. mapuche is scum. The juice wagon seemed likely so scum Mobab's gamble was to put juice at -1 then push whoever seemed a better target, greeting being best as eira, who also expressed intent to hammer by sheeping mohab, was more of a town asset than greeting, who had mohab in scum bin.
*scum asset
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1170, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1168, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: eiralox
shit ausuka at least do me the decency of building a proper case, like no one has done, cos honestly at this point i'm starting to get pissed by how a lot of people are looking for easy pushes. Both mohab and Crescent felt gut town to me, what else can I say? Greeting was/is very scummy, so that's where I pushed. I mean with the NK being on greeting wagon and with bbt, who pushed hutmeil with you, voting on me, i'm surprised by your vote.

Someone earlier called ausuka/eirlaox so i'm curious what's up with you.
what's up with me is that I asked you to justify your mohab "locktown" and you did your best to completely avoid the topic. you told me mohab slot was town like it was a fact when I was suspicious there, and then came into the thread whining about "easy pushes" as if you'd been hoping to come into today pushing everyone who scumread Hutmeil and the vig caught you off guard and all you can do is deflect. If you are town who got it 100% wrong on Mohab from the very start while never giving any explanation I would expect a much less aggressive attitude.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”