Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Also the attitude of "scum is definitely on the d1 wagon" feels like something that would be pushed by someone who deliberately avoided the d1 wagon.

I really don't think Greeting is a wolf here. Given that, I have no reason to think scum would be especially enthusiastic to jump on Hutmeil. In fact perhaps they'd prefer to avoid keeping their hands dirty if possible.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:10 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Like if someone is "gut town" why do you repetitively call them "lock town" and push back against suspicion of them so strongly

I really don't think it makes sense to handle a gut read that way. It does seem like you were trying to mason soft.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Another thing - I don't like how you gloss over Crescent's push on Greeting here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

My first post I had no reason to lock mohab. gandhi i believed was scum. it was only very later, esp with the juice unvote and the greeting vote, that i really felt sure that mohab was town. cos I was still unsure about juice but greeting felt a very good vote to me. when crescent replaced in I grew 100% certain... sorta.

And I still 100% believe there was scum on hutmeil. Nothing is gonna change my mind on this. At least one, that's a certainty. And if you read what I said day one, I have very decent reasons to suspect greeting. I won't vote them today, but i'm probably the person most likely to vote them. I've been pretty honest about why. So no, Ausuka, bring an actual case. Consider my other actions and reads. Cos someone called ausuka/eira and ur voting with em iirc so at this point from you, toffee and mapuche I want actual cases. greeting i'll let slide cos bad karma and whatever. like anyone who's argument at this point is: 'Eira townlocked and hard-defended their buddy D1, almost sheeped them onto juice, sheeped them onto greeting' i'll probably just ignore, cos while i did all of those things, i didn;t do 'em with scum intent.

Hutmeil I didn't want to die. There was scum on hutmeil. I'll make cases when I make them. Gandhi has to engage or die at this point, my patience with bullshit is at an end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Ausuka »

So you locktowned mohab because you agreed with one of her reads and you have the audacity to lecture me
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I had absolutely no reason to townlock mohab. Coming into this game my strat was "I'm going to townlock Nuclear Gandhi in my first post for the lulz." Then the game was a few pages in, i did my readings, and decided to take a different approach(mainly cos gandhi felt most scummy to me XD)

Mohab was on a whim, I decided not to push that slot and rather study it, and who pushes there despite my pushback. And I think, when I start my Day1 cases, anyone who pushed mohab/crescent is a very good place to start looking. for instance greeting had them in scumpile but camped on hutmeil... but had them in that pile at least. Only later did mohab tart giving off green vibes, so my bias was set, and when crescent replaced in, my bias was set in concrete. So it started as an experiment, and ended as me seeing the slot green... don't know what else i can say about it and honestly don't see the value in it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

Oh wow ok i'm at 5. Didn't think they were so much : 0

well, all I can do is urge people to unvote. I'm not going to claim start Day 2. Frogster.....let's say frogster is my only remaining towlock. end d1 I had my doubts but nah i was right post 1 about that at least. Nero Cain no longer is my townlock. I'll be looking at everyone except frogster and greeting today tbh, cos greeting i'm ignoring. I'm still open to voting gandhi. I'm tired of fluff. But i'd rather build cases and find scum. and if someone hammers me, well i won't cry. I don't think I want to play with an elim-happy town in such a case, anyway.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 92, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote: Inutile
I am just on the wagon, trying to lynch some rando early on good strat
In post 95, Ausuka wrote:I have decided that inutile is town actually :good:

UNVOTE:
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.

I couldn't understand what Inutile was trying to communicate either. All I could tell is that it seemed like they were trying very hard to communicate something and their message was important to them. That's the gist of why I Townread them.
Interesting progression of events. Frogster, regardless of Nero alignment, is town here. Ausuka towns Inutil after Mohab votes Inutile. Mohab refers to inutile as a rando. *sigh*

NAI for nero. I've been getting strange vibes from Nero end D1. Them being another caseless vote on me just means that I can't in good conscience keep them townlocked. My gut end D1 didn't really like Nero... something was off.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 101, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Mohab are lock town,
Explain please.
I don't see why scum! Frogster would be asking this at all.
In post 102, Frogsterking wrote:
@Asuka

I think there are 2 findable scum now who have posted in the thread. The third one is probably Greeting.
In post 108, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
In post 105, Greeting wrote:Hi.

VOTE: Nuclear Gandhi
Eir and Greeting sittin' in a hood
I mean I found this interesting from frogster early on but I let slide cos they're green
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus
In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

VOTE: DeltaWave
Ok here's a mohab sus from furtive. Early sus of Delta.

greens: Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 121, Ausuka wrote:I'd also like Greeting to elaborate on their reads I guess

VOTE: furtiveglance

I like this best for now
In post 124, Frogsterking wrote:furtiveglance townlocked

HHHmmmmm..... before we had ausuka greening inutile then frogster greening inutile. here ausuka votes furtive, then frogster townlock them. I think Ausuka looks worse than frogster here.

I'll continue this when I can. If im at 5 i can at least start to find scum. if i'm yeeted, meh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

hutmeil (7!): Ausuka, DeltaWave, Greeting, Frogsterking, BlueBloodedToffee, Nero Cain, Mapuche Never Die

lol.

So five of those who went for hutmeil are on me.
There's trust in greeting today, despite the fact that they didn't really do much this game.
BBT.... has done nothing. The only reasons i changed my vote are cos frogster seems to think bbt town, and cos imma do this proper.
ausuka... felt mostly green to me but im wary rn.
nero sounded scummy end D1, i'm gonna look closer there.
mapuche..... ugh.... a weird slot but weirdly i'd say they can be more town than all of the above. i'll maybe expand on that later. I think mapuche switching to greeting then bbt, then hammering hut with crescent hammer coming directly after is a town play, idk whether scum mapuche would've done that... i still can't trust greeting. ya'll can choose to believe what u wanna but I can't clear greeting on D1.

Mapuche calls ausuka/eira. Ausuka comes in with the naked eira vote, furnishes the same reasons as everyone else......... I pushed heavily for hutmeil to stay alive.

we have five people who voted out hutmeil, a conf town, who are now on me.
Anyone accepting this as normal is committing a gross error. Anyone willing to end the day this early on a caseless elim, while the likes of toffee, gandhi and hoppip have thus far offered us so little are being anti-town.

The same people who pushed hutmeil push me.....

Ausuka is shading me hard saying "how can I say there were scum on hutmeil" while greeting isnt confirmed town yet? hutmeil is a confirmed mis-elim, and now those same agents are trying to swift-elim me for having a wrong read, unknowingly sheeping scum?

Yeah screw this this is bullshit. There are many dirty corners for me to look into here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

So this is very simple: I pushed against hutmeil, the same ones on hutmeil, excepting Delta and Frogster, are now on me. NK was on greeting wagon, scum was perhaps doing pr hunting, and definitely keeping their D2 mis-elim strat in mind with that kill.

So yeah I'm pretty sure I was right about there being scum on hutmeil. Time will tell who it is.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

if there is scum in one the five voting me, i'd say scum are in a corner. going for a swift elim so early in the day grants exposure. so my best guess will be that in the five grouping there'll be no more than 1 scum. In the seven grouping... I don't know how likely that'll be, especially considering crescent's last vote(if it wasn't faked to shade/clear mapuche).

I think the most probable answer is that only one scum was on hutmeil. Buuut... i mean these things happen and the furtive kill might indicate more, but rn im hedging against that.

So Frogster is town, assuming delta is town, one of the five on me rn are probably scum.... with the outlier perhaps being hoppip or gandhi?

Hmmmmm.... is hoppip more likely than gandhi? idk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Hoppip
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

Gandi is voting you. Both of you need to get into the game. Gandhi went on greeting with me. Furtive, hutmeil, both on greeting, are dead. which opens the possibility that both gandhi and I are town, in fact it's probable along the line of thinking i'm currently at. So it's very simple from here on out, pending my later case-forming

One in ausuka/nero/mapuche/toffee/greeting are scum. Delta.... ugh i don't like their shade on me but for now let's say green.

And one in gandhi/hoppip are scum, considering furtive NK, probably hoppip. Early to mid day1 logic would have me place ausuka and nero higher than toffee and mapuche.

Day 2 I think all of them are on a level playing field, maybe mapuche slightly more green, i have to re-adjust on ausuka and nero while toffee..... i'll handle when i get to it. Greeting I've said my say, and even if i fully believed they're scum(i'm like meh on that) it's not a push i'll pull off today. They calimed, they have a dead result, so no, i'm not gonna town lock that slot.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

i just find it hilarious that people are assuming themselves clear just because they voted hutmeil over greeting. such a conceit, and those exact same people are now on me. this isn't healthy. i'll continue day 1 casing whenever.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:18 am

Post by DeltaWave »

i'm gonna catch up after work but i feel like this is eralox right now

When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

In post 1173, Eiralox wrote:the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
That doesn’t clear me at all, in my experience scum are never that coordinated. The fact that you’re suggesting that but waffling around and not coming to a clear conclusion about me suggests that you’re trying to keep me as a last-ditch lim option.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

No delta : (

People who were wrong on hutmeil are basically going "Kill eira cos they were wrong on crescent" with the auto-assumption being made that greeting town.

If the VC today is Ausuka, nero, mapuche, bbt, greeting, delta then six people who have mis-elimmed hutmeil will have mis-elimmed me and town will have learned nothing. well at least town killing was smart with crescent.

So Delta........ you wanna jump in with your mis-elim buddies... go ahead. you've been baselessly shading me all game so I won't be surprised, I still think you are better than others tho. At this point the same players are making the same mistakes so whatever. I said I'll build my cases, if that's not enough and people still wanna be hasty so be it. I re-iterate my stance that I won't be claiming early day one, not after so many people who mis-ellimed a towny are jumping onto me parroting the exact same line.

Sheesh feels like i'm dealing with the Borg here. Everyone who doesn't assimilates dies.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1193, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 1173, Eiralox wrote:the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
That doesn’t clear me at all, in my experience scum are never that coordinated. The fact that you’re suggesting that but waffling around and not coming to a clear conclusion about me suggests that you’re trying to keep me as a last-ditch lim option.

???

You even now how this game works? reads change. wait for my cases before jumping to such knee-jerk conclusions, you're saying the same thing as delta here and it's baseless. I'm clearing you above ausuka and my erstwhile lock nero, so your line here of 'mis elim' is patently wrong. come with better cases if you want to spasm elim me like hutmeil.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

man who cleared mohab says what
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

I think I'm done taking shit from people who mis-ellimed hutmeil. I've adressed mohab, crescent, I made a mistake. Come with better cases if ya'll wanna fast kill me so early. Cos if people who mobbed a townie are all targeting me for having a wrong read i'm just gonna say what the fuck are you all doing. take some time to consider other avenues cos if i get hammered rigth now this will have been an utter waste of a day for town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1196, Ausuka wrote:man who cleared mohab says what

yeah this is the exact level of eloquence and game-awareness i'm expecting from people who are happy to push through two miss-elims head on head.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yes you did make a mistake so would it kill you to not be so incredibly condescending to anyone who voted for a townie on d1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”