Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1139, Nero Cain wrote:like I'm sorry but I just don't buy the story about Ausuka thinking those two were masons. Like I could see where it makes ~sense~ but it also fees like some made up bullshit from the scum pt.

These were my early reads that Ausuka said were bad (and they were!) but it makes a ton of more shit if we assume Ausuka is informed and knew they were wrong.
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:My initial thinking is that

BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance
hutmeil

hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Nuclear Gandhi

are all likelier town slots and

Mapuche Never Die
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
Greeting

Ausuka
In reality, the POE prob is Gandhi, Ausuka, Eiralox, hopip, BBT but I think its just Ausuka/Eiralox
Also last night she came in and defended herself, but didn't talk about who was scum. Then blank votes eiralox. Then today comes in and has a shit fight with eiralox wich kinda looks like distancing, One could argue that I have conf bias but I really don't think she should be getting a free pass after tunneling town all d1,
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

Shrug, voting town on d1 is normal and you did it too, I don't feel that it's so awful

Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:42 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Wait, why do you have so many green in your reads?

Have I missed something?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1226, Ausuka wrote:Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
everyone else did.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1228, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1226, Ausuka wrote:Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
everyone else did.
Well maybe I'm just built different but I'm not going to think too hard about a mafia game at 6am
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

And also like, I think waiting for eiralox to reply to my question before I did much else was very reasonable in any case
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1227, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wait, why do you have so many green in your reads?

Have I missed something?
i think all my d1 scumreads were wrong save for Ausuka

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

*sigh* before I go I might say...... Delta and frogster actually most towny to me rn. I made a take on delta and thought rambo was them but rambo is me XD Should I townlock Delta? Can I fully justify it? Screw it imma do it. More guts than facts but i'm sure I'll be able to substantiate this lock. D1 me would be surprised, but I mean delta not hopping onto me today... at all sorta resolves that nagging specter of the past.

Ausuka........... Idk. I think I have no valid reason to push there rn, only recent vibes. Not a slot I'll easily vote right now. Same with nero, has become more scummy to me end D1, buuut...... I need a case to vote there.

Nero saying Ausuka is scum distancing from me... well I know my alignment so while i'll be looking at ausuka and... basically everyone, even my two townlocks, this argument from Nero is false. Like idk if Ausuka is scum but I can say what they did today wasn't distancing from me. I don't think their push on me is meticulous or inspired but I can't in good conscience frame it as scum rn.

I'm run down. Have a good one.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1229, Ausuka wrote:I'm not going to think too hard about a mafia game at 6am
Why did you get on and sign in if you didn't want to think about the game?

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1233, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1229, Ausuka wrote:I'm not going to think too hard about a mafia game at 6am
Why did you get on and sign in if you didn't want to think about the game?
because I can?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe I'm alone here but that just doesn't fly with me. Like you are saying that you didn't want to think about mafia at 6 am but you signed in specifically to DEFEND your d1 actions. I could be wrong of course, but I just don't really understand why MND and BBT are giving you a free pass.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

I read the game and explained what I did because that required like literally zero critical analysis or thought on my part. I was repeating information I already knew
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but why did you feel like it was important to announce that?

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

???
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why did you think it was important to get online and let us know that you "misread" mohab b/c you thought he was a mason.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

Why do you think it's important to ask
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

deflect.

your motivations.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

Most things posted in mafia games are not "important" or strictly necessary. This includes these questions you are asking. I explained it because I wanted to and it felt relevant.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:24 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

OK, you just greened town reads Nero?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Greeting »

Why is
Ausuka
scummy, @
Nero
?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1177, Ausuka wrote:Another thing - I don't like how you gloss over Crescent's push on Greeting here.
Crescent
's predecessor, Mohab500, was actually the first to push my wagon in this game.
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:I have to ask, why is there a wagon on Juice but not a wagon on me? this game makes no sense. I just looked at their posts and I am barely ahead of them in useful activity if at all.

This makes me feel weird about Greeting's intent to hammer or whatever bullshit: yes they didn't give a reason for you to townread them but neither did I or I'd reckon several people in here basically have given no reason to be town read so I am extremely confused what's going on. It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.

VOTE: Greeting
After this post,
Eiralox
eagerly followed in .

I feel like given the fact that
Crescent
flipped red, this, and my very unlikely to fake claim, are town clearing me and give
Eiralox
a really bad look.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I even post?

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Greeting »

And @
Eiralox
, I would be acting the same way I do regardless of your alignment. There are two reasons why I'm pretty much choosing to not interact with your posts.

First reason is fully on me and boils down to my preferences.

In post 274, Eiralox wrote:lol call me out? throw me in a lurk bin u mean? pull on another one. fishing for a reason 2 vote u? like 3rd or fourth time u said that? MUST I repeat myself? Must I really? Must I really take the energy to type that i told you im voting gandhi and that's not apt to change soon? You are raising the value of your own impact on me far too much, it is a non-factor in my etimation: your post was scummy, i called out the scummy portions. then YOU went on the uber defensive 'don't look at me' mode after I called u out for going for LHF. so don't try and wriggle falsities into this discourse.

Im not a fisher but a hunter. and you dodgy af. IF I really wanted to vote you above gandhi ida fekking did it. And if I were scum I would be far more subtle in my approach. So yeah, my point: Delta goes for LHF. Delta: no! False! eira defensive cos I put them in a lurk bin! rinse and repeat. hopefully not ad-infinitum. you are being scummy here, and your pivot point is: "Buuuut I put you in lurk bin so anything u say against me is false cos u perked up at me never saw me etcetera etcetera" which is such an absurd approach to my approach that, while it humored me, it's not something i'm going to humor.

but........ time for me to consume biomatter and view pixel films. i'll go through your ISO tomorrow with a fine comb. I'll see if the vibes that your latest actions have conveyed are wholly consistent with your past iterations.
This posting style is giving me a literal headache. You have the full right to write your posts like this, but forgive me if trying to decipher them (English is not my native language) is hard for me and solving the game around your posts feels like the easier and more comfortable way to go.

Second reason, albeit less important, is on you.

My feeling is that you're completely unnecessarily escalating arguments with posts, instead of trying to build a better understanding with other players. Examples of posts like this are: , , , , , , etc. etc.

I don't enjoy reading this at all. For the record, I did not enjoy reading this even before you started scumreading me. This playstyle is actually part of why I keep you in my PoE - purposefully antagonising others could be a valid strategy for scum!
Eiralox
as this approach is counterproductive to solving the game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Greeting can you post a reads list?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”