Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 484, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Spoiler: Greeting vs BloodB0t vs Tejate/NJAC
In post 97, Greeting wrote:
In post 90, BloodB0t wrote:My scum reads are Wayward, Greeting, maybe Calum. Kitty's inactivity is suspicious. Though none of my scum reads are very strong yet, I will VOTE: Wayward because it is the strongest nonetheless.

My town so far is CornPuff, Salsa and Tejate.
I agree with the
Calum
scumread. Why do you scumread
Wayward Son
though?
In post 121, Greeting wrote:
In post 115, Tejate Raichu wrote: TL;DR, I believe Calum may be trying to play an aggressive mafia game to focus discussion on a topic that ultimately benefits a Calum/not Bloodb0t scumteam by virtue of not being about them.

Now, at the moment we all only have tiny ISOs to go off of, however this sort of behavior to me is something I'd expect more from a red role than a green one. In my opinion, mafia has 3 major strategies for the day game. Obviously there's details, but I feel as though it breaks down to 3 main ways to accomplish whatever goal, be that survival or gaining trust. Do note that I am not implying that these are equally effective, and they are not mutually exclusive either. For me, they exist on a spectrum of sorts. Also note I do not necessarily consider these hard tells, these are just general approaches I think mafia is likely to take, mafia is not a flowchart.

1) Coasting, a strategy very common with beginner mafia and sometimes even experienced players. This usually isn't even done on purpose, but this consists of a lot of fluff and little else. I don't think this is really a scumtell, but not contributing is very likely to get you limmed by more experienced players, since people simply don't have any way to slot you. This is not what is happening here, but I figure I should mention it.
2) Contributing bad info. This is when a scum agrees with a townie (usually townread player) who is contributing a theory that is way off the mark, or pushing their own. Townies are often wrong contrary to popular belief, so this is a very easy thing to fall back to.
3) Stifling discussion. This is when, instead of simply throwing bad ideas into the pot like strategy 2, you essentially try to force the conversation to as far off track or end as soon as possible. The less townies discuss things that are actually relevant, the less likely they are to successfully gamesolve. This is the most aggressive of the 3, you essentially have to be dominating the conversation for this to be pulled off. More experienced players are likely to be wary of this, but in a newbie game people are far more likely to simply "follow the leader". Not speaking about you guys specifically, but largely speaking people brand new to the game do this when presented with domineering mafia play.
At first, I typed this sentence:
This is a good observation coming from a townie mindset. I think
Tejate Raichu
should be off the radar for Day 1 as well.
I pointed out that I usually don't solve games by assuming that the mafia team has a strategy, because there might as well be none. But then took the time to actually analyse what has been given here, and something's off here.
In post 115, Tejate Raichu wrote:In my opinion, Calum's play thus far lines up more with 2 and 3 than what I would expect a townie to be saying this early. Especially the part where they immediately suggested to vote one of me or Bloodb0t. The biggest thing that gives me pause at the moment is that, if they are leaning 3, the most aggressive playstyle, I would expect them to be following up more, especially with my posts countering Calum. They did say they were new, but I don't want to discount this doubt based on that alone.
Then, I looked at
Calum
's ISO. It's full of single-sentenced posts, questions, half-naked votes. Very little content.

How would you categorise this as 2/3? It's
literally
coasting. He does not engage in discussion, his questions do not redirect the discussion. His influence on the game is minuscule.
In post 123, Greeting wrote:
In post 122, BloodB0t wrote:
This kind of seems like splitting hairs. As you say, it's not like scum has to have a strategy that they stick to. They could switch things up depending on any number of things. I do think Calum's been exhibiting behavior from all 3 categories. His low post/word count could be considered coasting, but all of his little content fits into 2/3. That doesn't exonerate them at all. Calum has been one of the most scummy players so far. The specific categorization of his strategy doesn't really matter.

I think your overall play exhibits strategy number 2, which is the most dangerous one for town in my opinion. You're also using strategy 3 in the quoted post because the inconsistency you point out doesn't really matter.

I would prefer to Lim you day 1, so VOTE: Greeting, but I am also willing to hammer the more harmless scum in Wayward/Calum because those are more likely to actually happen. I sense that a D1 vote on you probably won't be gaining much traction, which is unfortunate.
Nice try. I was just about to wait for
Tejate
to respond and start questioning him about his townread of you, but this pre-emptive attack seems to me that I'm heading towards the right direction.

This vote is completely unsurprising. It makes sense when one looks back at
Tejate Raichu
's ISO and he actually white knighted you () even though, in my opinion, there's really no reason for town to do so. I was just pondering a potential
Tejate
/
BloodB0t
team. Even if
Tejate
is actually town, he's the only notable advocate to not eliminate you.

What's the truth? Your "reads" are inconsistent and chaotic. Townies sometimes are inconsistent and chaotic, but not within one post:
In post 90, BloodB0t wrote:
Greeting's non-reaction to my vote and getting on with moving the game forward does seem slightly townie
, I guess, though it could be scum doing well at appearing town. I do find it a bit strange that he asked cornpuff if we've played together before. I didn't mention having any experience here (). This is my second game here and the first is still ongoing.
As a matter of fact, I replied to you in , but you didn't really seem to care. Is that really inciting discussion or just posting reads for the sake of it?
In post 90, BloodB0t wrote:
My scum reads are Wayward, Greeting, maybe Calum.
Kitty's inactivity is suspicious. Though none of my scum reads are very strong yet, I will VOTE: Wayward because it is the strongest nonetheless.
You defend yourself by claiming that your votes were intentionally strange () and you're "making waves" and want to see what happens ().

Your voting record so far is also really bad, your main scumreads are literally obvtown players (even if you not count myself). These are all actually book scumreads, from Mini's Scumhunting Kit: :"Trying to discredit obvtown people for bad reasons", "Being "jokingly" scummy, self-admitting they are scummy, claiming scum" (admitting your bad ISO).

And, since LAMIST has been mentioned in this game before, trying to initiate discussion for the sake of it, not for the sake of forming reads literally falls under the definition from this scumhumting guide.
"Look at me, I'm so town!" (+1.0)
It's the so-called LAMIST tell and it's still relevant enough to have its own acronym! Newbscum usually are very concerned with 'looking good' to avoid falling under suspicion, but don't know how to fake-scumhunt. Instead, they will do things like pushing the lurkers to contribute, trying to "resuscitate" them by voting them, asking for reads on themselves, talking a lot about the game itself (this is called IIoA), claiming they are doing anything in their power to get information.
Post in reference - : zero relation of vote to post content, claiming to elicit reaction afterwards.

This is a good Day 1 elimination.

VOTE: BloodB0t
In post 125, Greeting wrote:
In post 12, BloodB0t wrote:VOTE: Emollient for putting someone at e-2 so early.
For the record, that someone was none other than...
Tejate Raichu
. :neutral:

If
BloodB0t
flips red then I am going after
Tejate
tomorrow.
In post 154, Greeting wrote:
In post 127, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain, why you think they can be the scumteam?
There exists a pattern in this game in which
Tejate Raichu
and
BloodB0t
show signs of supporting rach other each other (, - from
Tejate
), and even
BloodB0t
defends
Tejate Raichu
() even though in my opinion, there isn't enough towny stuff by
BloodB0t
to support this.

Another notable connection between the two is post , from
Tejate
, where he claims that
BloodB0t
should "post more". But it's not really that threatening.
In post 91, Tejate Raichu wrote: No disagreement there, Bloodb0t should be posting given the large amount of contention his slot has at the moment. However, I do take issue with Calum hard pushing me and him as a group.
My major issue here is that
BloodB0t
on surface level is not even remotely towny and yet,
Tejate
writes him off and even slightly supports him.
In post 155, Greeting wrote:I am 100% aware that
Calum
's ISO is bad. This, on surface level, is the literal definition of a coaster and is a commonly used scumtell.

But why has no one said this as a major argument to vote him out?
Tejate Raichu
's about
Calum
looks townie on the surface, but when I read into it, his real reason for voting him out just doesn't make sense and doesn't add up.

(in his words he said it's a combination of 2/3)
In post 115, Tejate Raichu wrote:2) Contributing bad info. This is when a scum agrees with a townie (usually townread player) who is contributing a theory that is way off the mark, or pushing their own. Townies are often wrong contrary to popular belief, so this is a very easy thing to fall back to.
3) Stifling discussion. This is when, instead of simply throwing bad ideas into the pot like strategy 2, you essentially try to force the conversation to as far off track or end as soon as possible. The less townies discuss things that are actually relevant, the less likely they are to successfully gamesolve. This is the most aggressive of the 3, you essentially have to be dominating the conversation for this to be pulled off. More experienced players are likely to be wary of this, but in a newbie game people are far more likely to simply "follow the leader". Not speaking about you guys specifically, but largely speaking people brand new to the game do this when presented with domineering mafia play.
And when I tried to question him about it,
BloodB0t
came charging at his defense.

Which is why I am really suspicious about the
Calum
wagon rn.
In post 181, Greeting wrote:
In post 165, Tejate Raichu wrote:And another thing: Greeting, you have said a couple times now that Calum is LHF. Think about this from my perspective for a second: my "defenses" of Bloodb0t mostly involved pointing out that, at the time he was actually LHF. I used this to point out a particular post sussing Bloodb0t that I didn't like because it seemed like it was simply trying to reach that LHF rather than actually get a mafia limmed.

Does the same thing not apply to why you think my suspicion of Calum over Blood isn't warranted? If I'm reading correctly, you believe my reasoning for a Calum wagon is bad, and therefor I am scum with Bloodb0t trying to get the LHF. Does that actually make sense, though? Why do you feel so confident that I am trying to push Calum because he's LHF? Why do you seem to think this is any different than my "defense" of Blood?
I have made my case with regard to you and
BloodB0t
, it's in my ISO and I continue to support it. I can obviously see a universe where
BloodB0t
is town LHF. I am not 100% sure on that scumread. It's just the best I have for today, and given the way Day 1 is going now, it will probably be my best case this Day.

Calum
is, in my humble opinion, far lower hanging fruit though.
Part of why I am so reluctant to scumread him for the obvious is my extensive experience of playing Newbie games with players who had similar levels of activity (and sometimes even replaced out) who were all scumread en masse for it.
BloodB0t
would be a different kind of LHF if he's town - the explanation would be erratic behavior and gameplay issues (I have played with players who genuinely attempt to start discussions like this).

Nonetheless, my approach is not without its flaws. What if we're at ELo ("eliminate or lose") and
Calum
is still alive? This kind of slot, if town, is just perfect for the mafia to have in the game because he's totally mislimmable.

Which struck out to me the most is
Greeting
's main suspicion started with
Tejate/NJAC
, but pushed
BloodB0t
for the sake of
defending scum-partner
aka associative read. The way these conversations happened, (what I think) town!him should eliminate
Tejate/NJAC
first (FYI, he never voted
Tejate
for once, despite having strong suspicion.... classic scum-partner move), then the flip would clear
BloodB0t
to him but happened the opposite.
So the manipulation scum!
Greeting
did here was.... went after a townie, made a scum-case of the townie, included his scum-partner in that case, made
if X flips red then Y will also be the red
associative read among them, night killed the townie (after failing to eliminate him in the day phase), cleared Tejate/NJAC in his eyes by the flip.
This whole
BloodB0t
-
Tejate/NJAC
case was based on associative only which contradicts with
Greeting
's stance on .

In post 198, Greeting wrote:[
In post 196, Moonshot wrote: Why do you think Wayward Son and Calum are obvtown?
Perhaps the phrasing on my part was a bit ambiguous, but I meant his voting record and not necessarily people who he named as scumreads.
Moonshot
caught a good thing here....
Greeting
stated
wayward
and
Calum/T3
as
obvtown players
on his (who were/are not obvtown to me) which I think is a Freudian scum-slip.
I actually explained what I meant in greater detail in the part which you
very conveniently left out from the quote.

In post 198, Greeting wrote: Perhaps the phrasing on my part was a bit ambiguous, but I meant his voting record and not necessarily people who he named as scumreads.

This was his voting record until, and including, post :

Emollient(
Moonshot
) -
CornPuffBuddha
-
Greeting
-
Wayward Son
-

That's me, and three players I was townreading or townleaning at the moment. Even if we consider a random RVS vote, that's a bad voting record.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Greeting »

Overall:
Salsabil
played like a good townie up until the very moment when
Enchant
replaced in,
T3
claims and in spite of a perfectly good case,
Salsabil
follows
Enchant
and jumps off the wagon in . Since then, she has been misplaying horribly and misrepresenting my stances on purpose. Probably trying to exploit the fact that
Enchant
is scumreading me to ensure I get miselimmed today, and if not today then on Day 3.

I hope this post is remembered in case I am killed N2 and will not be around to remind everyone for D3.

We're not running out of time so
KT
's ISO analysis will come in the evening.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 478, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 477, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Kitty
, gun to head... if
NJAC
flip read, who do you think will be the scum-partner? Also, what is your current read for the rest of the players?
EBWOP
I suppose Greeting? My reads list didn't change that much though, aside from Greeting stonks going down.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod
, v/la for 3 days. I'll be traveling... if I can post in between, I'll...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Enchant »

Two days. Time for making decisions!
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:54 am

Post by lendunistus »

The deadline has been frozen to 48 hours.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:57 am

Post by lendunistus »

Newbie 2100 Votecount - 2.4

- npstr (on mafiauniverse.com)

Votecount
NJAC (2):
KittyTacky, Enchant
Greeting (1):
Salsabil Faria
KittyTacky (1):
NJAC

Not Voting (3):
Moonshot, Wayward Son, Greeting

4 votes are required for majority.

Deadline:
Frozen to 48 hours

Vote HistoryPost #381: Salsabil Faria votes Greeting
Post #385: NJAC votes KittyTacky
Post #416: KittyTacky votes NJAC
Post #448: Enchant votes Greeting
Post #467: Enchant votes NJAC
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 am

Post by lendunistus »

BlueBloodedToffee replaces Moonshot.

Day 2 will end on the 2nd of September, Friday, 2022 at 2pm EDT.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:26 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

21 pages.

Oh boy.

Someone give me a quick run down of what has happened?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 508, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:21 pages.

Oh boy.

Someone give me a quick run down of what has happened?
The main thing on D1 was the miselimination of Callum/T3 slot. Callum was scummy but also newbie so it was kind of understandable that he wasn't aware of how his actions were perceived and his erratic posts put him in a difficult situation which he apparently didn't handle very well. Then he replaced out and T3 got in, and while I think he was showing some effort to quickly catch up and get involved in the game, he started to make a case against Greeting that was not very convincing. It's also important to mention that it was precisely Greeting the main defender of Callum, so T3 almost digged his own grave by attacking the main defender of his slot. In the end Greeting ended up voting T3, together with several others. As a side note, recently on D2, Greeting was making a case of Salsabil jumping off T3 wagon apparently without a convincing reason.

Also on D1 Bloodshot, who was scum read by several players (specially Greeting) soft claimed, I think like an attempt to get rid of the suspects on him, which ended up being a big mistake because as expected he was NKed.

Of course other things happened on D1, like a lot of replacements, Kitty contributing essentially nothing to the game despite being an SE, your slot being town read, etc., so I highly encourage you to read it all.

Then on D2 things have been very slow, very low activity overall, me trying to generate some interactions and reactions, and trying to read everyone (I replaced in when T3 was already eliminated), Enchant being a bad townie (according to my criterion, and assuming he's town, which I'm still deciding), some pushes on my slot and Greeting, and a lot of resistance to form a wagon on Kitty, even though I made a decent case on him.

Again, my advice is to go and read, but those are some quick things that come to my mind while phone posting.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Greeting »

KittyTacky

Now, I have played with
KittyTacky
before and he also played in a game I hosted. He can be weird at times, and the way he phrases his posts can sometimes be bizarre.

What I dislike
about his ISO is the fact that he keeps using the same excuse for inactivity over, and over again.
In post 98, KittyTacky wrote:Sorry I was busy and forgot about this game.
In post 128, KittyTacky wrote: I'm busy IRL.
In post 383, KittyTacky wrote:I forgor about this game, will catch up and respond tomorrow morning.
In post 389, KittyTacky wrote: I actually have free time now, I was just busy before and now I simply forgot.
It is a shame when people sign up for a game and later don't commit themselves into solving it so do please keep that in mind when you commit to a game in the future.

KittyTacky
suspected Calum early, in . I'm not sure if it's a good look for him. I mean, Calum was kinda limbait after all. I went after this slot when it got replaced by tunnelled
T3
who hijacked the thread with his excessively long catch-up.

Here's what I like about his ISO:

He did, nonetheless, explain his reads when questioned, in or . The explanations have a towny ring to them.

I think that the strongest townread when it comes to
KT
is the read progression, which seems natural and keeping up with the pace of the game. It is understandable for him to be scumreading
NJAC
in , and it's apparently quite common a scumread on Day 2 now, with which I don't really agree but it is how it is. I think it's also understandable that his townread of me was shaken after the Day 1 miselimination of
T3
(). All I can say is that I feel like my vote back then was fully justified.

Overall:
Honestly though? In my opinion, this could fit the "too scummy to be scum" description. I know you don't like it,
KT
, you said so yourself in , but this is actually an accurate description of your play.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Greeting »

Anyway, if
KittyTacky
is actually just bad scum and I am finding excuses to townread him, I will be really pissed off after this game.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Greeting »

Of these two,
Salsabil Faria
feels definitely more devious and is probably the scum SE in this game.

I don't really see the case on
NJAC
. My scumread of this slot was dependent on
BloodB0t
flipping red and that didn't happen so Tejate Raichu and his successor are probably town.

Here's the remaining playerlist with myself and my townreads shaded green:

Moonshot
, replacing Emollient
Wayward Son

Enchant
, replacing CornPuffBuddha
NJAC
, replacing Tejate Raichu
Salsabil Faria

Greeting

KittyTacky

So, I guess it's
Moonshot
/
Salsabil Faria

VOTE: Salsabil Faria
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:45 am

Post by NJAC »

Wait! What? Why are you scum reading Moonshot?

I'm also interested in your town read on Enchant.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:47 am

Post by NJAC »

BTW, @Greeting, are you fully caught up at this moment?

Also, why exactly you were so absent during this D2?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 453, NJAC wrote: @Town: we need to increase activity. We only have 3 days to make a decision on who to Lim.
LESS THAN TWO DAYS NOW

Where is everybody?

Some townies should join me on Kitty, BTW.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm sorry, I will read up on this tomorrow and provide some content.

Thanks for the quick rundown NJAC
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 516, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm sorry, I will read up on this tomorrow and provide some content.

Thanks for the quick rundown NJAC
I was just wondering what were you doing in this thread and then I noticed that Moonshot was finally replaced. Welcome.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 513, NJAC wrote:Wait! What? Why are you scum reading Moonshot?

I'm also interested in your town read on Enchant.
If I am townreading everyone except for
Salsabil Faria
, then my townreads are obviously wrong, because we have two scums left. Which is why the Moonshot/
BBT
temporary townread had to go. I want to eliminate
Salsabil Faria
first, because she's obviously buddying up to
Enchant
right now to get my miselim.

I am worried that my townread of
KT
over his meta is wrong though. But I don't think
KT
is scum with
Salsabil
, as she has been gunning for him for most of the game.

Enchant
is a troll, and he's not going to help us solve this game. He replaced into a slot I townread though - CornPuffBuddha. I have a feeling that it would have been better for this game if CPB stayed, but what's done is done.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 514, NJAC wrote:BTW, @Greeting, are you fully caught up at this moment?

Also, why exactly you were so absent during this D2?
I was absent because of RL reasons.

Why is the reason for my absence relevant though? I said I would give my input enough time before EoD that it can be discussed and I did. I am not okay with the main wagons because I'm town and I am not convinced that you're scum at all, so I suggest that we eliminate the deepwolf today.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by NJAC »

Okay Greeting. In that case you should seriously consider voting Kitty.

Let me restate my case:

1) I really doubt his only scum read during the whole D1 was Calum and only Calum. He didn't even make an effort to try to understand Calum's motivations and what you were saying about him being a newbie. So Kitty simply decided to keep his vote on a likely mislim the whole D1.

2) Kitty is not trying to solve the game and his contribution has been null. He can rely on meta to avoid being eliminated, because apparently many of you have played with him and know that he is anti town, no matter his alignment.

3) He insists that he forgot about the game, and make empty promises to improve activity, but that hasn't happened. What calls my attention the most is that his first post on D2 is again: "I forgot about this game", which looks to me like an attempt to "prove" that he did nothing during the night phase. But why bothering mentioning that when D2 has just begun? Also he said that he was going to catch up, but at that point not much really happened since his last post (). If he wasn't indeed fully caught up at that moment he could easily just read the posts after his 347, and I think he at least did read the mod post with the revelation of Calum's role, i.e. post 375, and probably also the NK result, post 378. So, I'm saying that Kitty stating that he wasn't fully caught up at that moment is FAKE.

4) I find a lot of resistance to form a wagon on Kitty. If Kitty were town I would expect at least one scum to consider joining that wagon, but that hasn't happened. So I think Kitty is indeed scum and his partner is either explicitly excusing Kitty, maybe talking about not supporting a policy Lim or anything like that, or simply ignoring my attempt to form a wagon on Kitty.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by NJAC »

I think I need to reread and maybe consider a Kitty/Salsa scumpair.

@All: feel free to comment on my case on Kitty, and tell me if I am wrong.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 521, NJAC wrote:I think I need to reread and maybe consider a Kitty/Salsa scumpair.

@All: feel free to comment on my case on Kitty, and tell me if I am wrong.
As I was catching up on the last 3 pages, I was thinking it was a Salsa-Kitty team. I think everyone else is Town.

If we lynch Kitty, then our PR should most likely be on Salsa or Greeting. My opinion.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

I'm anxious to hear BBT's read on the game. A new set of eyes are welcome.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 474, NJAC wrote:@All: if any of you got the message from Bloodshot on N1, please say. I want to know who was Bloodshot trusting in the end.
I don't know if this is important, but not me. I would think he sent in an action. I don't see a reason for someone to hide it, unless they're scum.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”