Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Like I am not just tunneling hoppip and assuming everything they do is scummy. They are not doing anything. They have not posted in this thread in the last 6 days. There isn't much to rethink frankly.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though it is kinda funny that you are fussing @ me for fussing at you for not talking about your reads at 6am
In post 1226, Ausuka wrote:Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
but now you are saying that nothing changed for you
In post 1295, Ausuka wrote:my mindset of who is acting towny or scummy isn't suddenly going to flip overnight.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I didn't say nothing changed for me. I said it's not going to flip overnight. Obviously I rethought my reads to some degree after the flips. That does not mean I am going to come to a drastically different conclusion on a player like hoppip.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so like the Cresent scum flip changed absolutely nothing for you? your scumreads are still hoppip and ???
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

The Crescent scumslip points mostly to Greeting being town. That is the main conclusion I have come to and I have talked about that. I am also less suspicious of BBT than I was yesterday.

Overall I don't have massively strong reads in this gamestate - I wanted to push Eiralox on his Mohab read but I do not think his posting today is scummy. I want to push hoppip because I think his posts have been fairly scummy and I want him to be forced to do stuff. I also want Gandhi to stop talking about page 9, but I think he's somewhat less scummy than hoppip is.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:so like the Cresent scum flip changed absolutely nothing for you? your scumreads are still hoppip and ???
If you think the crescent flip changed nothing for me why would I ever have voted for eiralox
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you vote your scumbuddy for town cred if they were going down?

You voted him for a hot minute and then went back to your d1 push. It doesn't seem like the scumflip has changed your view of the gamestate much.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I think you are starting with the assumption I am scum and then going from there so I will leave this for now.

Gandhi, if you come back, I think you should definitely comment on more recent events. I don't care if that means your notes are less detailed or in depth - I think three lines which are up to date are worth more than three paragraph of content which only takes into account a fraction of the information we have. I think from what other people have said almost everyone agrees with me, so if you're town this is worth doing to make yourself readable.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1269, DeltaWave wrote:era - what does "townlock" mean to you, specifically
Day 1's everyone is usually null to me. This time I tried a different tack. So I think D1 my townlocks..... well i don't know exactly what happened, but what I can say now is I believe both you and frogster are town.... Nero.... ugh maybe they should still be there but no I can't. SO in my first post Mohab was an experiment, frogster was sorta town but I wasn't sure when I locked them. later frogster really seemed town to me, so there they remain. Mohab/crescent fooled me, but I felt town on them later than I did on frogster.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

I don't have the energy for this today. I know I promised a D1 analysis but that's not gonna happen... right now.
I read greeting's first sentence where they justify ignoring my posts, then ignored the rest of that post. Saw someone pass over greeting saying I'm going to be the elim today.

Yesterday I was impassioned, now I'm just meh.
I understand why people are going after me for trusting crescent. I did trust crescent. I'm not scum.

I'm glad Ausuka is voting hoppip.... but where's hoppip? where's gandhi?

Nero is wrong on me being scum so right now i'm seeing poss. of scum Ausuka less cos nero's arguments boil down to the simplistic: Ausuka is scum cos eira scum. Nah.

So I mean..... flip me, don't flip, I just don't have the energy today. I feel i'm pretty findable town excepting my crescent mistake but meh.... if ya'll wanna listen to biased folk like greeting go ahead.

I don't know what else I'll say today................ Don't even know how I would rank folk today tbh. Maybe toffee still scum? maybe not? All I know is I haven't really had anything solid to guide me one way or another on that slot.

Gandhi and hoppip: I said there has to be at least 1 scum here. Same as toffee, I don't have much to build a case on right now......
And im tired today. So yeah... good luck I guess.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 966, Crescent wrote:The one thing I have to say about Ausuka at the moment is that I scrutinized Hoppip my first post of the game, and have continued to do so. It feels a bit disingenuous to say he's the only one to look at the guy.
I think this post looks kind of bad for hoppip? I feel like the vibes on this post are "I am not aligned with hoppip and I want you to know about it"
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:59 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Nero's push on Ausuka feels like busy work
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think Nero is just confbiased tbh
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:02 am

I don't know. I need to read the game much more closely but if all he is contributing in thread is just pushing you then I think it looks scummy. Busy work, knowing you're unlikely to get elimmed (if you're still widely town read that is) but provides scum!Nero with plenty of opportunities to post and look like he is solving.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nuclear Gandhi is being replaced.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 2.1Eiralox (4): Mapuche Never Die, Greeting, Nero Cain, BlueBloodedToffee
hoppip (3): Klick, Eiralox, Ausuka
Klick (1): Frogsterking

Not Voting: DeltaWave, hoppip

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-09-07 00:40:00)

Mod Notes:
Klick replaces Nuclear Gandhi
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:04 am

VOTE: Hoppip
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that just b/c Ausuka is widely town read that it's impossible to be scum. You aren't caught up on the thread so you are just sorta talking out of your ass.

Like just b/c Ausuka's main push was on town (hut) and 2 of her other 3 pushes were on town (furt/me) doesn't mean she HAS to be scum but I don't see why she's being widely town read.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

i have townread you since you replaced in

i have townread inutile since, like, page 5
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean ok? but you did push inutile. Saying that you got off for ????? reasoning doesn't really disprove my point.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:45 am

I don't know why you posted what you did Nero because it literally had nothing to do with what I said.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

lol
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:46 am

Wait, Nero replaced Inutile?

I guess Nero is town then
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: BBT
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »