Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1399, DeltaWave wrote:sorry i've been out of it. the last couple days have been extra busy as they always are before a holiday weekend. i'll contribute tomorrow morning if i don't do it tonight
It's going better. A good player replaced into Gandhi's slot.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

I feel like frog's current strategy is basically just "suck up to Nero and Klick as hard as possible"
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Frog is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean, yeah? One of the scummier players in the game right now at least
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

He has been hard townreading me the whole game

He instantly does a massive 180, insists I'm scum , as soon as it looks like I could viably be eliminated

Can't explain why except for stuff like "her progression on Gandhi is nonexistent" which, may I remind you, that's a slot which has done literally jackshit all game frankly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so me and a guy that was lite scumreading you based on the first 13 pages when there were at least 4 ppl hard town reading you and prob Delta making the total 5, yourself is 6. Those #'s just kinda don't add up. If you want to make the argument that he switch from hard town reading you calling you scum is suspicious, then sure fine have at it, but I don't think he made a switch when you were viable b/c you newver were.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

Who are all these people hard townreading me (specifically on day 2)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mapuche Never Die
BlueBloodedToffee
DeltaWave
Greeting
Eiralox

through delta on there b/c IDK but even sans delta hats still 4

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

Off the top of my head Eiralox and Mapuche aren't scumreading me but definitely are not hard townreading me

Similarly greeting hasn't expressed their suspicion butbi feel like hard townread is a major stretch

Delta maybe, BBT is the only one I think is fair enough
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@MND

How many times have you played in a game where the most active player was scum? I can only think of one game and I lock towned them as long as I was alive. I think there are a lot of surface level reasons to lock town Ausuka, and when you read their iso and consider what they've been saying, it helps to see there is a lot less reason to Townread than other players.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Prodding Hoppip.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

I was townreading Ausuka earlier, I still am but to a slightly lesser degree, I think there are some scummy associative a and Ausuka’s defense to Frogsterking was pretty scummy
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:09 am

In post 1409, Frogsterking wrote:
@MND

How many times have you played in a game where the most active player was scum? I can only think of one game and I lock towned them as long as I was alive. I think there are a lot of surface level reasons to lock town Ausuka, and when you read their iso and consider what they've been saying, it helps to see there is a lot less reason to Townread than other players.
I have played many games where the most active player has been scum, but much of the time a significant portion of their ISO is fluff.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:16 am

In Frog Images, the second most active player was scum. They didn’t fluff, but their observations also didn’t have a lot of depth. They were universally townread until you/Klick flipped, and at that point they were mechanically boxed in.
Meanwhile the most active player fluffed a bit, had observations with depth, but was widely scumread until being hard cleared.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:18 am

Ausuka fits into the latter category. Some fluff, but consistent and deep observations across the board.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:47 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Ausuka, can you give me a run down of your scum reads?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1404, Ausuka wrote:He has been hard townreading me the whole game

He instantly does a massive 180, insists I'm scum , as soon as it looks like I could viably be eliminated

Can't explain why except for stuff like "her progression on Gandhi is nonexistent" which, may I remind you, that's a slot which has done literally jackshit all game frankly
Being inconsistent is extremely overrated as a scumtell actually. I used to think that players who act erratic are scummy, but some players like to sort of push buttons and see which one works and which one doesn't. They form their reads like that.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count 2.2hoppip (4): Klick, Eiralox, Ausuka, BlueBloodedToffee
Eiralox (3): Mapuche Never Die, Greeting, Nero Cain
Ausuka (1): Frogsterking

Not Voting: DeltaWave, hoppip

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-09-07 00:40:00)

Mod Notes:
ayyy it's ya boy ythan
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 207, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote Ghandi
get rid of this dude lmao
In post 209, Mohab500 wrote:Ok so reads list:

Juice: sus
BlueBloodedToffee: sus
DeltaWave: sus af
furitiveking: sus af
furitiveglance: sus
greeting: susy
hutmeil: town af
Asuka: sus
hoppip: sus
Eiralox: town probably
inutile: neutral
mohab500: ?
Nuclear ghandi: town af
In post 210, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 207, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote Ghandi
get rid of this dude lmao
VOTE: Ghandi just so its not missed lmao
ok so blatantly scum mohab is going to throw this in as a confusion pit..... so anything i have to say about it is dubious.

*delta and frogster both under 'sus af'

*inutile/nero: neutral

*Town af: Gandhi: Being voted by Mohab, very visibly, and Hutmeil(cleared).

*Eiralox: Town probably, after locktown of Mohab

*Those Under Sus:
Juice/Mapuce
BBT
Furtive (Cleared)
Ausuka
Hoppip

*Those Under Susy: Greeting.

So yeah on the face of it nothing learned.... but i'll return to this post later once I tackle crescent. I think...... hmmmm. Yeah maybe I can use this later.

So i got more energy today. I'll be active later, starting to case. Klick............ on the face of it town.

Nero/Klick/Frogster have all pushed in Ausuka's direction today. I'll see what Day 1 can tell me about this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 212, Ausuka wrote:mohab are you just going to be doing this all game or
would scum ausuka do this? draw attention to their buddy's..... mirthfulness?
In post 213, Mohab500 wrote:Alright, I'll try to be more serious if other people are going to be taking this game seriously. I will need a bit to properly catch up though, as a lot of stuff has been said and I honestly already lost track of what's going on/what's being said.

That being said, I also wanna ask about this:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
I guess this is the only post I really looked into as it's the one that concerns me, but in the same vein I am confused why you came to these conclusions. I want to hear some elaboration to the lock towns and the confident scum accusation if that's possible.
Mohab responds to Ausuka: Mohab states my post is concerning. States confusion. Is voting Gandhi.
In post 214, Eiralox wrote:I'll elaborate on you and frogster when I feel it's right. If you want to know why ghandi, well you seem to trust me enough to vote there. I'm not gonna write a paragraph here, and I'll give gandhi time to defend themselves before I make my final case. My vote stays.
My response.
In post 215, Mohab500 wrote:UNVOTE:
Mohab unvotes. Does this clear Klick/Gandhi? Mohab votes them then shades my scumread of them XD Immediately unvotes after i refuse to substantiate my reasoning. I mean obviously in part mohab did this to seem more town but I don't think they'll draw attention to gandhi like this if they're partnered?

Back later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 487, Ausuka wrote:
In post 479, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 478, Ausuka wrote:
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.
is this not exactly what you did
Yes, it is exactly what I did, but I am not trying to act townie or claim that my votes make sense, while greeting is trying to justify their vote for some clearly bullshit reason.
Ok but why are you not trying to act townie and claim that your votes make sense

I am somewhat lost about what you're doing this game, you don't really seem like a troll but you're not playing normally either
In post 488, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:I have to ask, why is there a wagon on Juice but not a wagon on me? this game makes no sense. I just looked at their posts and I am barely ahead of them in useful activity if at all.

This makes me feel weird about Greeting's intent to hammer or whatever bullshit: yes they didn't give a reason for you to townread them but neither did I or I'd reckon several people in here basically have given no reason to be town read so I am extremely confused what's going on. It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.

VOTE: Greeting
There is a wagon on Juice because they have literally contributed nothing despite popping into thread 3 times or whatever it is.

I find it interesting that you're willing to go to bat for a slot you seem to think is town from extremely little information.

Why did you choose Greeting out of all the people? Sure, he stated intent to hammer, but he isn't even voting unlike everyone else on the wagon.
In post 489, Ausuka wrote:Like obviously when you do nothing, pop in and vote Juice for no reason and then take it back and vote someone else for popping on Juice that is going to look scummy

IIRC Greeting has been against juice for a while, more than most of the people on the wagon, which makes this more confusing to me

would scum ausuka or scum bbt b acting like this toward mohab? doubtful? My casing hasn't nearly even begun, i think my initial tack of going slow is inept so i'll rather sorta read everything and then say what I gotta say, dissect the whole.

So on the get go if I can find sufficient reasons to town ausuka and bbt the solve will be much easier imo.... we'll see. sorta getting green vibes from bbt now tbh..... ausuka i'm still too wary on rn, but I haven't found anything yet that i can pin on scum! ausuka. but once i finish my cases i think my mind(or hope) will be set along a good path..... soooo imma not rush any reads rn.

from 492 on theres a lot mohabterial to dissect soooo..... mayb thats what my next posts' gonna be on
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Hmmmm.....well i did some reading and already felt a few teams... weird ones maybe. so more whenever, definitely want to offer something within 12 hours. I'm starting a solve is doable today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no offense but those seem kinda...
IIOA
y to me. If you are scum I applaud you for trying to get out of a d2 lim. It could work. Waiting on the hopip replace and delta.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol talk normal nero i dont do acronyms. seems you having nothing serious to add here. seems u like gamestate where it is. i'll get to you when I get to you ; )
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I
nformation
I
nstead
o
f
A
nalysis
is just so long to write, your new so you didn't know what it was

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”