Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like why are you being so defensive?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah ur reading too much into a sigh here. Im not defensive, im just straight with u: at this point town has majority so I dont really care what u think bout me. I gave u a chance to build a case d2. Now I just dont care. I only have anything to say to frogsted rn, so I repeat myself, u think im scum, vote me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Delta I
think
this is the last one
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

Hmmmmmm......

Frogster you have a day to impress me.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Klick »

I'm never voting these people:

Nero Cain
Eiralox

Really don't think it's these people:

Ausuka
DeltaWave

I don't trust my own read here:

Frogsterking

???

BBT
Mapuche
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Klick »

In post 387, hoppip wrote:
In post 370, Juice wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: DeltaWave

this Penguin is looking for an easy lynch - just because ive been a bit inactive
I'd say a little more than a bit~

VOTE: Juice

It's been five days, time to wake up and start playing
This doesn't feel like a partner interaction to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't think its MND or Delta.

So maybe the intermediate POE is BBT/Frog?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: BBT

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

I agree I don't think it's Mapuche here

I guess it can be BBT? Don't super feel it but like I can see why he would lack motivation for most of the game with this team
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Klick »

In post 691, hoppip wrote:Hmm...

You know what, I'll vote hutmeil if Mapuche does.
Also pretty weird stuff to say about a partner
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Klick »

BBT/Frog feels right as a simple PoE
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

Mohab put juice at -1 and mapuche was on nk15 .... so yeah. I don't think mapuche is scum, nor bbt
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 539, hoppip wrote:
In post 391, Eiralox wrote:
In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
anything, you know? Less defense, more offense, please.
so u basically come in to sorta shade inutile then vote juice, the wagon with most traction? any other pertinent thoughts on the game state?
Shade? I town read inutile. Sounds like you haven't been reading my posts. :oops:

Thoughts on the game state is that people keep pushing and casing and arguing with people without actually voting them, but have no problem voting other players with very little justification, especially if they can piggy back off another player's momentum. :wink:
In post 395, Eiralox wrote:
In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
anything, you know? Less defense, more offense, please.
see the thing is some people don't always vote without due reason. sometimes i'm exactly like that. so you tunneling towards inutile on this is either a bad play or a "push for the sake of a push."

I really haven't seen any game-relevant, alignment-relevant content come from you thus far.
There is a problem if you're five days into a game and have argued with several people, but don't have a good reason to vote someone yet. Besides, it's day 1, the whole point is to pressure people off of what little info you have and see what happens. Unless scum busses or plays very poorly, town tends to get yeeted first, so I'm not gonna stress over "good" or "bad" pushes. As long as we can get people to show their hand and make them readable for future days, I'm totally fine with an imperfect day 1 that sets us up to catch scum the following days.

Do you actually believe my ISO contains zero game and alignment relevant content? Serious question.
In post 397, Eiralox wrote:egh alea jecta est

VOTE: hoppip

@gandhi can shift back to u on a needle's drop
This a pretty bad vote, it seems pretty obvious you only voted me because Ausuka opened the door for you. Or maybe you're just hiding behind her as cover? Either way, very slimy.
In post 399, Eiralox wrote:by game related i don't mean asking people to do something but proactively hunting yourself. asking others to hunt while you aren't doing much hunting yourself is by default not a game-advancing strategy in my mind. I can bear lurkers. what always pings me tho is lurkey slots accusing other slots of being lurkey. if those slots vote there.... well then my ping becomes a bell tolling in my skull.

cos i get inutile seemed very, very very scummy the first few pages. I shared that vibe. But through later actions inutile remains in my townlocks. So would scum hopip focus like this on inutile? not a factor in my analyses. In general, in wording, by votes, I just have no idea what inutile is thinking or doing. And it feels.... did Ausuka say slimy? Sorta?

well......
Looks like another misrep to me. Two in fact. :oops:

Eira, I'll give you another chance, but you only get one! Go into my ISO and quote where I said I scum read inutile. Next, show proof that I haven't been scum hunting. Do both and I'll role claim right now! Otherwise you're gonna have to work extra hard to convince me that you're town after telling blatant lies~
This is very rarely partnered I think.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

Scumteam needs a pivot, bbt doesnt fit that bill, too uncaring: places bbt as probable VT in my mind.

Frogster is probably the puppetmaster. Ill vote in 24 hours.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm not convinced that BBT bussed themselves into a potential autoloss or makes the Greeting kill. I think what's happening here is that I'm ahead of the curve on my Delta FoS.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Klick »

Sorry for not really explaining my Eiralox townread Nero but I don't really know how in a way that I think you'll be satisfied with. It's an overall vibe thing, I think Eiralox obviously cares about a lot of things in this game that aren't anything to do with a scum wincon.

PEdit: In a theoretical Crescent/hoppip/BBT scumteam I don't really see any of the three playing differently than they have played so far though

BBT is a null read for me (as always) but at this point that puts him well within acceptable PoE for me
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Frogsterking
So talk about why you scumread DW then
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1589, Frogsterking wrote:I'm not convinced that BBT bussed themselves into a potential autoloss or makes the Greeting kill. I think what's happening here is that I'm ahead of the curve on my Delta FoS.
Because this reads like you want to buffer the wave of suspicion by quickly having another name out there without yet having the reasons to back it up
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

I have been suspicious of Klick slot but I think parking his vote on hoppip after replacing the way he did shows a lack of care towards hoppip slot which I don't think I would expect coming from its partner?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1592, Klick wrote:
In post 1589, Frogsterking wrote:I'm not convinced that BBT bussed themselves into a potential autoloss or makes the Greeting kill. I think what's happening here is that I'm ahead of the curve on my Delta FoS.
Because this reads like you want to buffer the wave of suspicion by quickly having another name out there without yet having the reasons to back it up
Fine then:

I think Delta is scum by PoE. I think Delta is most likely to make the Greeting kill. I think Delta tried to pocket me D2 and I think Delta lied about their survey results. I think Delta has a viable (though unlikely) path to end game which doesn't require much work on their part. Delta tried to derail the Hoppip wagon. Delta has some minor negative associatives with Hoppip from D1. Delta was suspected early D1 based on tone and then Townread later for bad reasons which I consider typical "deepscum" trajectory.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

PoE? That's a quick 360 on me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1594, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1592, Klick wrote:
Fine then:

I think Delta is scum by PoE. I think Delta is most likely to make the Greeting kill. I think Delta tried to pocket me D2 and I think Delta lied about their survey results. I think Delta has a viable (though unlikely) path to end game which doesn't require much work on their part. Delta tried to derail the Hoppip wagon. Delta has some minor negative associatives with Hoppip from D1. Delta was suspected early D1 based on tone and then Townread later for bad reasons which I consider typical "deepscum" trajectory.
That's just an outline, it's not a very level 1 read. I'd give Delta 33% to flip scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1595, Ausuka wrote:That's a quick 360
:cool:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

klick what made you decide to remove Ausuka from the POE?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 589, Frogsterking wrote:Greeting
Delta
hoppip