Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Enchant »

You both called me scum, but not voting.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I dont see any reason why I can't think multiple people are scum.

Indeed, the game demands it.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually don't think you HAVE to be scum, but you could be.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for me, the question is whether or not VP soft defends xo when I call out their lack of content. My initial reaction was that they were town b/c Deas also attacked me for calling out XO and I thought VP doubling up on Deas' bad push meant those 2 were likely town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'd still kill you though.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

Hi - I've started university, so activity might decline a bit going forward, but I should still be able to like, not lurk lol
In post 4315, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm saying do better because it makes it kinda unpleasant to play with you when as I see it the only time you're ever not calling for my head in a basket is when I shouldn't be working with you because you're scum
Is it too shallow to townread this. I don't see why scum gamma gets mad at Nero for being right??? I guess she could be faking it but like. I do not feel like that is the case
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, it's possible. I still feel like he was active lurking a bit and not contributing in any meaningful way.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4555, Ausuka wrote:Hi - I've started university, so activity might decline a bit going forward, but I should still be able to like, not lurk lol
In post 4315, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm saying do better because it makes it kinda unpleasant to play with you when as I see it the only time you're ever not calling for my head in a basket is when I shouldn't be working with you because you're scum
Is it too shallow to townread this. I don't see why scum gamma gets mad at Nero for being right??? I guess she could be faking it but like. I do not feel like that is the case
One of these days I'm going to do a deep dive of some gamma scum games and try to determine if this tone thing everyone keeps talking about is actually true because I really just don't know but I feel like she has to have SOME amount of this stuff in her scum games.

Also, congrats!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4556, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, it's possible. I still feel like he was active lurking a bit and not contributing in any meaningful way.
Who
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also the "but you're not voting me" comment is something I think I see from scum slightly more often from town. It's not a good faith argument because obviously you don't have to vote someone if you think they're scum because that's just not how the game works but sometimes town makes it anyway so like...slightly +scum ev.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4557, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4555, Ausuka wrote:Hi - I've started university, so activity might decline a bit going forward, but I should still be able to like, not lurk lol
One of these days I'm going to do a deep dive of some gamma scum games and try to determine if this tone thing everyone keeps talking about is actually true because I really just don't know but I feel like she has to have SOME amount of this stuff in her scum games.

Also, congrats!
Thanks!

Gamma does have some emotional stuff - I had a game with her in it where he was scum and like iirc she seemed a bit less fluid than here and still had emotional posting to some extent but not quite like this? Honestly, I can't say I understand Gamma that well but it seems like it should be +town for him?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4351, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4350, Frogsterking wrote:
I think you play quirky. I think there's a solving intent behind some of it.
I'm reading into it a little bit and thinking you have a Slayer's Gambit thing going on sometimes.

I guess it's anti-town for me to point it out, but also you asked.
How would marci play differently as scum do you think

(this isn't related but I hate the idea of slayer's gambit because yes scum might jump on you for being scummy but town might also jump on you for being scummy and it would be understandable since you played like you weren't town)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Enchant »

Skimmed, i don't see anything wrong with Gamma
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, the last time I was pushed town Gamma he said exactly that. I'm worried that he's just scum that's trying to elicit an emotional response and mimic his town game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hence why its a gambit and like lvl 1 play

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4360, humaneatingmonkey wrote:and if anyone has any questions please tnx
What do you mean when you say you wanted attention on you? As in, were you just provoking scamper into wagoning you to see what would happen, or were you acting scummy on purpose to see who would jump on you. If the latter - why do you think this would work

(I tried isoing you to see if you answered this already and afaik you haven't but sorry if I missed it!)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4565, Nero Cain wrote:hence why its a gambit and like lvl 1 play
Kinda silly
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Enchant »

Like really, it's needed Gamma to really decide "oh ye i will use same answer i did... whatever ago" just for what
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4562, Ausuka wrote:
In post 4351, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4350, Frogsterking wrote:
I think you play quirky. I think there's a solving intent behind some of it.
I'm reading into it a little bit and thinking you have a Slayer's Gambit thing going on sometimes.

I guess it's anti-town for me to point it out, but also you asked.
How would marci play differently as scum do you think

(this isn't related but I hate the idea of slayer's gambit because yes scum might jump on you for being scummy but town might also jump on you for being scummy and it would be understandable since you played like you weren't town)
I think she would seem less solvey and more conscious of her image maybe? There were a few times I thought marci seemed like they were trying to find the scum in this game.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4567, Enchant wrote:
Kinda silly
Ironic because I think you also play that way
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

Fwiw nero I understand why you're suspicious of Gamma slot but I thought similarly about her last game I played - at time she seemed like sitting on the sidelines and only fanning the flames of conflicts iirc, like calling both sides scummy - and she ended up being town, so I don't really want to scumread him for that

pedit: can you point me to where marci has been solvy in a way that hasn't been trivial to fake? I might have missed something
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4571, Ausuka wrote:Fwiw nero I understand why you're suspicious of Gamma slot but I thought similarly about her last game I played - at time she seemed like sitting on the sidelines and only fanning the flames of conflicts iirc, like calling both sides scummy - and she ended up being town, so I don't really want to scumread him for that

pedit: can you point me to where marci has been solvy in a way that hasn't been trivial to fake? I might have missed something
I can try lmao, they were easy to miss
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4409, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4271, Ausuka wrote:if you did indeed do that i'd like you to say why it changed, yeah
I did say that but I'm just all over the place right now. I came into this day with a set idea of who I thought was scum/who I thought was town (I guess maybe it hasn't changed THAT much but things are grayer now.) and now my belief system is shook.
Ok but I'd like to you elaborate? Why am i suddenly town now
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4570, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4567, Enchant wrote:
Kinda silly