In post 201, Shiidaji wrote:In case it's not clear I think Salsa is town now :]

Galron should really be voting Drapion right now :]
Hmm...
Galron-Professor
team can be plausible.

Shiidaji
goes to my null-list for now.
I like Professor Galron better but no.
Salsa automatically assuming for there to be only 2 wolves is concerning.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:41 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Also as I said threadstate is Malcolm/NJAC would be wolves based on their treatment.
Salsa trying to imply I’m sharing Malcolm and ask where I wolf read them is lol.
I was comparing it to if they are a wolf.
Them trying to defend who is and isn’t wolf with them is lol.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 187, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Alright, who has yet to wolf read the almighty Townie Drapion?
In post 188, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Let me sit nice in the PoE as I bring down wolves into it and get them out.
Don't like these posts. Feels like it's just an attempt to shade the scumreads being made without actually really refuting them at all, instead the goal appears to be an attempt to link together players who suspect Drapion as possible scum.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Galron »

In post 223, geraintm wrote:
In post 216, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 209, geraintm wrote:
In post 180, Galron wrote:Yeah I'm not real sure what trap geraintm was trying to set but he seems to have had something in mind.
anyone who decided to pipe up after my vote on you and said they found you sus, well, i just have that down as weird sucking up and i dont like it. not one bit
So, you don’t have any suspicion about
Galron
, the vote on them was a trap?
None at all, it was a random vote, 23 or whatever after my 1st.
I never expected anyone to say anything about it except huh, but to have someone go "I agree" was deeply weird
Okay this makes sense. I was wondering why you didn't do your normal random roll or whatever and I see you did a second and a third so I guess that makes 23.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Crescent »

I find it a bit curious that Drapion totally ignored my last post. Was practically a golden ticket to nudge at me and he didn't take it. Going to parse what I make of it.

Anyways I'm at work now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:40 am

In post 227, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 187, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Alright, who has yet to wolf read the almighty Townie Drapion?
In post 188, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Let me sit nice in the PoE as I bring down wolves into it and get them out.
Don't like these posts. Feels like it's just an attempt to shade the scumreads being made without actually really refuting them at all, instead the goal appears to be an attempt to link together players who suspect Drapion as possible scum.
I think mainly everyone wolf reads me?
Just trying to say I don’t really care about it tbh.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 230, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
I must admit, I was thinking you might be a wolf.

@ Crescent In Normal 240, post 150, you said Geraintm couldn't last the whole game as scum. He made it though. Any advice gleaned from that game on how to read him would be great.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:08 am

Post by geraintm »

@wayward son - that game was weird. I voted off my two partners mod game and then I should have been pretty much toast in the end game but town blew the solve.
I am super easy to read as scum - at least I think so - but no one ever prioritises me. Town never ever check me early game, town just needs to do that and then I am fine. Do that this game, please, make my life simpler
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:09 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I'm not sure everyone does scumread you, though? A few of us do and in some cases it's relatively tentative early game scumreads or scumleans which could change. I don't see any particularly vocal defenders as such so far but I wouldn't say you're a consensus vote. I don't know, you're obviously not wanting to seem overly worked up about the votes in some posts but in others I get the impression you very much do care about being suspected at the same time, hence the posts I highlighted.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:10 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Yeah very strong town vibes from Ger so far.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:44 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Not quite at a full scumread as such but I'd like to see a bit more from Wayward Son. Feel like they're very much skirting around the edges/quite hedgy so far. I get feeling your way into a game early on can be difficult (I've often been in the same boat) but their posts so far feel like they could very much conceivably come from scum lying relatively low and not wanting to cause a stir.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 231, Wayward Son wrote:

@ Crescent In Normal 240, post 150, you said Geraintm couldn't last the whole game as scum. He made it though. Any advice gleaned from that game on how to read him would be great.
If Drapion isn't scum for example, then this could very much be opportunistic scum angling to get on a potentially viable wagon. Wayward Son certainly positioning a possible vote going forward here.

Nevertheless, the second part of the post I kind of like - pretty basic but reasonable and understandable info for town to want.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Shiidaji »

@Salsa
In post 204, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 197, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 173, Salsabil Faria wrote:+ vibe[/b] for which you asked context so I shared the meta I've on them & I can't explain vibe/gut read.
Okay, so it's gut based off of meta. I wanted to know if there was anything specific, like a repeated behavior of his to look out for that you can describe. If it's just gut then I will wade into the past game myself.
Yes, it’s mostly gut based (and somewhat tonal) for now but if you can mention which posts you didn’t like maybe I can explain more.
125, 127, 128, 131, and now 231 felt uninvested 2me, like he's asking questions for the sake of it without engagement/follow-up. I skimmed his Newbie2100 iso on the train and his early play and posting style at least seems similar though. So if Wayward does his promised ISOs I think he'll be an easy sort as the game goes on.

Hi Wayward :D

@Drapion
In post 203, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 201, Shiidaji wrote:In case it's not clear I think Salsa is town now :]

Galron should really be voting Drapion right now :]
Why should they be voting me?
I’m not a wolf.
You're the only ding dang one in Galron's ISO that he mentions a substantial suspicion of, in 179. What do you think about it? I don't consider 218 a plausible throughline of thought. I haven't played with Galron so I don't know how reserved they are with their vote.
In post 205, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Oh I thought this was a 13 player game but this was an 11 player game.

Guess that also means Salsa might be town cause 3 mafia in an 11 player game is?
And they said “partners” indicating more then 1.
I mean it depends if we are all PR or not I guess but I think in an 11 player game 2 mafia and a traitor makes more sense then 3 group wolves.
Scum theater trying to act out a townslip by pretending to not know player count and a fixation on partner number? Earnest, short-term memory town confused yet again? Inquiring minds want to know! If you have played with Prof before feel free to weigh in.

Ger's mind is a lovely enigma to me but my early townread of him holds up. I'm eh on the Malcolm push since I don't see the SPRUNG TRAP as interesting. Galron's 48 is neutral to me, making up scumteams and voicing them is fun and good for producing reactions.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Crescent »

I had him almost dead to rights on day 7 because he has very similar behavior when playing scum from behind across his games and I was bombarding him.

The problem was that FK was so insanely anti-town in everything he did that he replaced a virtual townlock of mine and still managed to effectively claim.scum to me. No excuse for any town to play as horrendously as FK did. It culminated in FK immediately attacking me (his townlock) after Enchant said it might be FK.

Gera didn't do a damn thing the last 4 days of that game. Pretty similar to the end of 2273. He doesn't last until the end.

Back to work
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: lol

Compared to yesterday, Malcolm and Salsa are also invited to the cookout atm everyone else must stew in FOMO for now!! xo
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:57 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 238, Crescent wrote:

I had him almost dead to rights on day 7 because he has very similar behavior when playing scum from behind across his games and I was bombarding him.

The problem was that FK was so insanely anti-town in everything he did that he replaced a virtual townlock of mine and still managed to effectively claim.scum to me. No excuse for any town to play as horrendously as FK did. It culminated in FK immediately attacking me (his townlock) after Enchant said it might be FK.

Gera didn't do a damn thing the last 4 days of that game. Pretty similar to the end of 2273. He doesn't last until the end.

Back to work
I think Ger is town here but I'd be wary of being too dependent on meta all the same. If you've had a scum game with Ger recently and you're somehow in identical town/scum roles here then I'd imagine Ger would be ultra-aware of that and would potentially alter their playing style as a result. Meta is useful but I feel it can have limitations in situations like this when you're dealing with a good player like Ger.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

Crescent, Geraintm, Malcolm, and Salsabil are my Town leans atm.

Lottsa Pedits Well, I'm here to find scum, so I hope to be "in the thick of it" (scum hunting) soon! :]

Another Pedit, nothing to say.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 237, Shiidaji wrote:Scum theater trying to act out a townslip by pretending to not know player count and a fixation on partner number? Earnest, short-term memory town confused yet again? Inquiring minds want to know! If you have played with Prof before feel free to weigh in.
I wondered if this was an attempt at a dumbtell. I'll have to go find it, but he did one earlier in the game too.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:00 pm

Why exactly am I being suspected as a wolf though?
Should have asked this sooner lmao, or actually Y’know bothered to read cause I like to skip through stuff cause lazy.
I’m presuming it’s due to my push on someone of which people clearly don’t want any pressure on lmao.
That just doesn’t convince me to change my vote.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:01 pm

TBF people probably wolf read me due to how I post.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:02 pm

Guess you are unaware I struggle with communicating correctly and also have lack of attention.
Although the attention is due to ADHD.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:03 pm

When I communicate it can be misunderstood easily or I don’t have the correct context/words that can cause it to be twisted.
Sometimes I also don’t understand correctly either or what not.

But I shouldn’t give excuses cause Y’know one guy is gonna call it wolfy for whatever reason lmao
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:04 pm

and that can cause it to be twisted*
Not having correct context/words*
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 pm

The only person I trust this game is Cres cause he had the same view I did.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 pm

I should say the only person I trust so far*
Cause “Twister Runi”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”