he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Ok so here's the plan I suggest.
It starts with: We get GE to sweat it a bit so they accept the invitation. Because I don't really believe them when they say they accepted. You might also have noticed that they are a lot less vocal than in past days.

Once they accept, we discuss Legends again, because they are much more likely to contain the remaining scummer.

Also, reminder that Yume didn't allow Mala to hammer this time by voting as the wrong account.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Legends 2 »

Vote Vivax, pls?
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Legends 2 »

Also, regarding titac, why would we kill him if we were scumbuddies with him like you're saying? For role, you say? The same role we could have, y'know, just let him keep?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1484, Vivax wrote:I don't have the luxury of being able to vote out my own extra heads :dead:
In post 2402, Legends 2 wrote:Also, regarding titac, why would we kill him if we were scumbuddies with him like you're saying? For role, you say? The same role we could have, y'know, just let him keep?
There's no guarantee that whatever's in you has the same alignment, and that one of them killed the other's teammate
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Vivax »

But even if the Hydra wins the battle, the snake it lives within will fall for good
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Legends 2 »

But sure, scum!us kill a scumbuddy for a role which he could use and claim we took his role.
to boot?

Also, Mala and I are one slot, so if she submitted a kill on tictac without my knowledge, I can easily find out, and vice versa.

But Vivax logic, amirite?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2405, Legends 2 wrote:But sure, scum!us kill a scumbuddy for a role which he could use and claim we took his role.
to boot?

Also, Mala and I are one slot, so if she submitted a kill on tictac without my knowledge, I can easily find out, and vice versa.

But Vivax logic, amirite?
The place I live in is filled to the brim with signs related to these years' games. You keep believing in logic, and your tone gives away the lack of you believing in the things you say.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Legends 2 »

So basically, if Mala submits a kill I don't approve of, I will use my doublevote to get rid of us as soon as possible and take her out with me.

Refute that, Vivax.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Vivax »

I said I'm not a materialist in the first game on site. No matter how hard my surroundings in games try to prove otherwise cannoneering me with opportunities. Why do you think I got that reaction from having hoods forced?
In post 2407, Legends 2 wrote:So basically, if Mala submits a kill I don't approve of, I will use my doublevote to get rid of us as soon as possible and take her out with me.

Refute that, Vivax.
You didn't hammer for her when you could have, disguising it as a login mistake of sorts?
And why would scum vote themselves out while marci kills them off?
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Legends 2 »

In post 2408, Vivax wrote:I said I'm not a materialist in the first game on site. No matter how hard my surroundings in games try to prove otherwise cannoneering me with opportunities. Why do you think I got that reaction from having hoods forced?
In post 2407, Legends 2 wrote:So basically, if Mala submits a kill I don't approve of, I will use my doublevote to get rid of us as soon as possible and take her out with me.

Refute that, Vivax.
You didn't hammer for her when you could have, disguising it as a login mistake of sorts?
I was going to, but your buddy tictac jumped in first. Why aren't you calling him out too?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2409, Legends 2 wrote:
In post 2408, Vivax wrote:I said I'm not a materialist in the first game on site. No matter how hard my surroundings in games try to prove otherwise cannoneering me with opportunities. Why do you think I got that reaction from having hoods forced?

Refute that, Vivax.
I was going to, but your buddy tictac jumped in first. Why aren't you calling him out too?
A bit emotional, aren't we? Your arguments get more shallow by each post.
Have you seen the process that made me vote Dunnstral? Do you think I'd have to put up such an act as scum when I was tunneled on MMK before he started high efforting?

VOTE: Legends 2
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Legends 2 »

Refute that, Vivax.
Because it's a promise from me, and promises from me are never broken. Also, because I am town and it's in my wincon to eliminate scum, even if that scum is a part of my hydra. Shocking, right?

And now you're exploiting the fact that I am an emotional player to your advantage.

Marci, you were gung-ho about how repeating the very thing that got us three dead townies is scummy. Well, now that makes Vivax scummy by your own logic, doesn't it? What they are doing will result in two dead townies.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Legends 2 »

And I checked our PMs with the mod, and there is no killing action on Sara or tictac in there. None at all, janitoring or otherwise.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Enchant what are your thoughts rn?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2412, Legends 2 wrote:And I checked our PMs with the mod, and there is no killing action on Sara or tictac in there. None at all, janitoring or otherwise.
Then we should vote Gamma, but you refuse to untunnel
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Vivax »

I have no endgame here to fight my elim this hard if I were mafia, you do.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Legends 2 »

In post 2414, Vivax wrote:
In post 2412, Legends 2 wrote:And I checked our PMs with the mod, and there is no killing action on Sara or tictac in there. None at all, janitoring or otherwise.
That's because I am more and more convinced you're just scum with every post you make.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Legends 2 »

In post 2415, Vivax wrote:I have no endgame here to fight my elim this hard if I were mafia, you do.
No
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Legends 2 »

In post 2415, Vivax wrote:I have no endgame here to fight my elim this hard if I were mafia, you do.
You do, if you are the last scum. But you're probably gonna respond to the last two posts with some gibberish, so I am done arguing with you.

To everyone else: Just vote Vivax.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2416, Legends 2 wrote:
In post 2414, Vivax wrote:
That's because I am more and more convinced you're just scum with every post you make.
Reminder that you were the first vote of the day.
At least be honest and say that you just try to bury harder, because you were already convinced when the day started. Or maybe you forgot.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Legends 2 »

Well, I know we're town and I think Gamma is town, too, and Mala thinks MMK and Enchant are townish. So it's either you or Marci if it comes down to it.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Legends 2 »

In post 2418, Legends 2 wrote:
You do, if you are the last scum. But you're probably gonna respond to the last two posts with some gibberish, so I am done arguing with you.

And you haven't denied that you would need to fight hard as the last scum.
Legends 2
Legends 2
Goon
Legends 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Legends 2 »

It's the unnoticed things that I specialize in, and that's how I make scum sweat.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2421, Legends 2 wrote:
In post 2418, Legends 2 wrote:

And you haven't denied that you would need to fight hard as the last scum.
I had Marci in hammer range before we settled for Fred with my own arse on the line, remember that? Probably not
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Vivax »

Hard to convince someone of something when their job consists of not understanding it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”