She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:
I wanted the page top :(
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 536, Wayward Son wrote:I have a comment on that game, I'll share it after Galron.
What was this supposed to mean?

This was ~12 hours before you voted just now.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Wayward Son »

@ scum Please don't put me and Professor in the Dead thread at the same time! It might start a war! (Joke)

@ Crescent I was talking about Porkens scum game as per NJAC's question to Galron.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 628, Wayward Son wrote:@ scum Please don't put me and Professor in the Dead thread at the same time! It might start a war! (Joke)

@ Crescent I was talking about Porkens scum game as per NJAC's question to Galron.
Why would it start a war?
I take it you do indeed think wolves don’t have any thread control?
I stated my take on how I think that ain’t true.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:19 am

Sorry Wayward no one’s gonna call us TvT, your quite wolfy and I believe you to be a wolf.
I’m not fanatic either cause my early posts were kinda “whatever” not great but the way I see it this me and you think is some wolf gambit your trying to play on.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Wayward Son »

You seem to push "competent" players as deep wolves, and I often don't agree with any of your reasons. It's like we're reading two different games. I'll worry about "deep wolves" Tomorrow (if still here).

I'd love to flip now, just to see what you'd do then. This is only a game, I do it for enjoyment and I'm guessing you do too. If you are Town, I wouldn't mind you eating a little humble pie.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:37 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 621, Crescent wrote:He showed favoritism towards day one no-votes in 2273, but as a single data point I wouldn't say it amounts to much. Consider curiosity sated, I guess.
i dont bring it up as much as i used to, just derails day 1s too much as people focus on it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:38 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 619, Crescent wrote: Like I'd rather self-hammer than allow a no-vote. .
i cannot see any circumstance as town why they would self vote. it goes 100% against your desire to win
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 615, Crescent wrote:And for the record it has all the makings of scum getting pressure and then lurking to try to wait it out. Galron has had 3 votes for about 50 hours. In this span, he has just 8 posts. There's been some very light shade at Malcolm, and... Really nothing else. He has made zero attempt to do anything towards the train on him, just some "pst pst hey look at Malcolm" followed by nothing.
i would have expected more of an effort from their partners if they were scum to get another wagon going. i dont think they are going to flip red
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:42 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 605, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 209, geraintm wrote:
In post 180, Galron wrote:Yeah I'm not real sure what trap geraintm was trying to set but he seems to have had something in mind.
anyone who decided to pipe up after my vote on you and said they found you sus, well, i just have that down as weird sucking up and i dont like it. not one bit
Like this is really odd. Why is anyone who thinks Galron is scum after Gera votes for Galron therefore scummy? Especially when Gera otherwise believes it's hard to sort players on D1. The logic just isn't consistent.
i dont follow this post.

you know the reason why i think you are more likely to be scum than not is because you saw a vote and decided to follow up on it and agree to with its merits. it seemed....weird to me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 603, MalcolmTucker wrote:I've seen Gera do this no elimination on D1 thing before but my issue at the moment is they weren't particularly bothered about it early on and appeared to be genuinely scumhunting, whereas now they seriously want to avoid us voting while we look to consolidate on Galron's wagon.

Given the short period of time we have left I think I'm content vote here. But town should obviously be careful as we'll be approaching hammer soon, think my vote is the 4th.

VOTE: Galron
i dont think you should consolodate on galron, i think it is going to end in a green flip.
i also think any sudden swing to another wagon right now is going to flail to another green flip.

it is kinda like i think any elimination today is just going to end up with us one down
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Wayward Son »

@ Professor Do you think everyone who's expressed suss at me is Town?

@ Geraint Are you sticking with Malcolm then? I don't think He'll flip red.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 633, geraintm wrote:
In post 619, Crescent wrote: Like I'd rather self-hammer than allow a no-vote. .
i cannot see any circumstance as town why they would self vote. it goes 100% against your desire to win
A no-vote is still worse.

Unless there is a kill interaction overnight, then with 11 players, a no-vote is the equivalent of voting off town and it gives you no information. It is the single most anti-town result possible in a game with an odd number of players.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:12 am

In post 631, Wayward Son wrote:
You seem to push "competent" players as deep wolves
, and I often don't agree with any of your reasons. It's like we're reading two different games. I'll worry about "deep wolves" Tomorrow (if still here).

I'd love to flip now, just to see what you'd do then. This is only a game, I do it for enjoyment and I'm guessing you do too. If you are Town, I wouldn't mind you eating a little humble pie.
Elaborate on
Bolded
I don’t understand what your saying.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:13 am

If I haven’t made it clear already I don’t read players the same way others do I use a more accurate method.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:16 am

In post 636, geraintm wrote:
In post 603, MalcolmTucker wrote:I've seen Gera do this no elimination on D1 thing before but my issue at the moment is they weren't particularly bothered about it early on and appeared to be genuinely scumhunting, whereas now they seriously want to avoid us voting while we look to consolidate on Galron's wagon.

Given the short period of time we have left I think I'm content vote here. But town should obviously be careful as we'll be approaching hammer soon, think my vote is the 4th.

i dont think you should consolodate on galron, i think it is going to end in a green flip.
i also think any sudden swing to another wagon right now is going to flail to another green flip.

it is kinda like i think any elimination today is just going to end up with us one down
Eh it’s to the point we just need to hit the most optimal that can give us something from whichever way they flip and Galron gives us that.

What’s your read on Wayward?
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 640, ProfessorDrapion wrote:If I haven’t made it clear already I don’t read players the same way others do I use a more accurate method.
Lol Grandstanding. I think my flip may be useful at any time. I have lots of interaction and pretty much everyone has an opinion of me. Plus, I'd get to watch you eat your words.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 637, Wayward Son wrote:@ Professor Do you think everyone who's expressed suss at me is Town?

I see no reason to vote anyone else
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 637, Wayward Son wrote:@ Professor Do you think everyone who's expressed suss at me is Town?

In post 641, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 636, geraintm wrote:

Eh it’s to the point we just need to hit the most optimal that can give us something from whichever way they flip and Galron gives us that.

What’s your read on Wayward?
I cannot for the life of me think of anything they have done.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:51 am

Post by geraintm »

Wayward,.they have a very wishy washy vibe to them. Happy to vote out multiple people....but I'm never sure why. Just so happens to.end up on the galron wagon.
Lean scum
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 639, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
, and I often don't agree with any of your reasons. It's like we're reading two different games. I'll worry about "deep wolves" Tomorrow (if still here).

Elaborate on
Bolded
Those who are
actually
trying to solve (in my opinion). That should be clear.

pedits @ geraint You never seem to know what's been going on in the thread, you can't be bothered to have an opinion, your hard tunnel on Malcolm, etc. I don't see any reason to Town read you.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:52 am

:left:
In post 642, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 640, ProfessorDrapion wrote:If I haven’t made it clear already I don’t read players the same way others do I use a more accurate method.
Lol Grandstanding. I think my flip may be useful at any time. I have lots of interaction and pretty much everyone has an opinion of me. Plus, I'd get to watch you eat your words.
My words of how I read people?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:53 am

In post 646, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 639, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

Elaborate on
Bolded
Those who are
actually
trying to solve (in my opinion). That should be clear.

pedits @ geraint You never seem to know what's been going on in the thread, you can't be bothered to have an opinion, your hard tunnel on Malcolm, etc. I don't see any reason to Town read you.
Ok but where and how am I talking about deep wolves? Lmao.
Just because your reads are different then mine doesn’t mean your town reads are deep wolves when I accuse them XD.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Wayward Son »

Your whole statement. Your method is more accurate than everyone else's? Cause it's "different". I'm not seeing it.

pedit You're gonna make me dig through your ISO, to prove it? you refer to slots as wolf a lot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”