ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 649, Wayward Son wrote:Your whole statement. Your method is more accurate than everyone else's? Cause it's "different". I'm not seeing it.

pedit You're gonna make me dig through your ISO, to prove it? you refer to slots as wolf a lot.
Already explained why.
Post #506

You were in the thread at the time, can’t say you didn’t see it.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:03 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 634, geraintm wrote:
In post 615, Crescent wrote:And for the record it has all the makings of scum getting pressure and then lurking to try to wait it out. Galron has had 3 votes for about 50 hours. In this span, he has just 8 posts. There's been some very light shade at Malcolm, and... Really nothing else. He has made zero attempt to do anything towards the train on him, just some "pst pst hey look at Malcolm" followed by nothing.
i would have expected more of an effort from their partners if they were scum to get another wagon going. i dont think they are going to flip red
Gun to your head who do you think is scum in Galron's wagon?

Also why do you talk in plural, do you think there are more than two scum?
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 506, ProfessorDrapion wrote:See I always go by “actions speak louder then words”
IDRC how wolfy someone posts or how Townie someone posts cause 9/10 times it’s NAI.
I look at other stuff like how you do it, when you do it, reaction, choices, etc.
How is any of the thing you mentioned "special". It sounds like what all Townies should be doing.

Do me a favor, for the rest of the Day, spell out your case to everyone else. This is getting nowhere.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 651, NJAC wrote:
In post 634, geraintm wrote:
In post 615, Crescent wrote:And for the record it has all the makings of scum getting pressure and then lurking to try to wait it out. Galron has had 3 votes for about 50 hours. In this span, he has just 8 posts. There's been some very light shade at Malcolm, and... Really nothing else. He has made zero attempt to do anything towards the train on him, just some "pst pst hey look at Malcolm" followed by nothing.
i would have expected more of an effort from their partners if they were scum to get another wagon going. i dont think they are going to flip red
Gun to your head who do you think is scum in Galron's wagon?

Also why do you talk in plural, do you think there are more than two scum?
This argument by Ger contains a contradiction to the state of the game.

Galron was at 2 votes, and Porkens suddenly votes for Wayward. Galron gets to 3, and Drapion suddenly votes for Wayward. This vote remained 3/2 for a very long time.

Gera's stated opinion on Drapion is quite literally "I've never had a read on them"

Gera has
completely ignored Porkens' existence all game

There is
clear evidence
of a potential counterwagon to Galron, from two players he has effectively ignored, and his argument is that scum isn't trying to mount a counterwagon? How would Gera
possibly
come to this conclusion organically if he is town?

Gera is scum, Drapion/Porkers are town. Book it.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Wayward Son »

@ Crescent I'll sheep your read, I think you may be right. Sigh.

VOTE: geraintm
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Crescent »

And I do still think there's a sizeable chance Galron is just scum and has been trying to lurk out the day, so I no significant interest in letting him off the hook. He has effectively vanished from the game since being the lead vote.

Gera isn't a savvy enough player to fake that massive of a slip. He knows Drapion and Porkens are town and that's why he did nothing to challenge the vote. The only worry I have here is I'm not sure Gera would go to bat this hard for a scumbuddy who's -1 and not defending themselves. Gera did not do this in a nearly identical situation with Meg in 240 when he was inactive and running away with the votes.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Crescent »

Anyway, I wish to see any conceivable explanation for how Gera could come to his perspective as town. The only possible way I see to assume there was no counterwagon would be to town read both Drapion and Porkens - Both players he has effectively ignored this entire time. Where does a town member with his non-reads get to this conclusion from? It does not flow with anything else he has said in the game. He's speaking in an absolute that displays an opinion that clearly contradicts his own play, and suggests he has knowledge he should not. I have been unable to think of a single viable argument that makes him town.

And I want to see Galron talk, because Gera's behavior does make it more likely for him to be town, but I want to see him do something based on
his own
merit. I am glad to see he is no longer -1, though.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Crescent »

I have to be back in Synagogue tonight for Selichot and have to be up super early tomorrow so if we're not getting answers someone has to push for them in my stead. I should, however, be completely available for the last 10+ hours of the day.

Also, I researched 240, then this game, and have confirmed multiple things: Gera did effectively nothing to defend Meg at all in and even put a vote on him for a while before immediately unvoting when he hit -1 (I town read this oops). Meg's train was objectively bad, but he was afraid to actively defend Meg once Meg had already taken off. Galron's train in this game is better than Meg's train that game.

The other is... Galron is..
Probably town
based on Gera's play. What truly of reeks of scum Gera assuming town Galron is a virtually set in stone execution once he goes -1, and wanting to get credit out of 'I told you so" are two things: There are no adequate reasons in Gera's entire ISO to suggest a town read of Galron, and this sudden stance of "He's going to flip green" only appears
immediately after
Galron hits 5 votes. The argument is convenient, it's contradictory, and it's scum. I've already had a laundry list of reasons to suspect him today, but this feels like the proof.

VOTE: Gera

Yeah ok you can die now.

When this flips scum, 90% chance Drapion/Galron/Porkens are all town... Which actually worries me because I have faith in exactly 0 of these people to get anything done.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Crescent »

And now, I exhale. I actually can't think of anything else to say at the moment. It's like this rare moment of mental peace~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Crescent »

(Also Shidaji and Galron there's ~one day left and both of you haven't posted in over 26 hours can you fix that kbye)
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Wayward Son »

@ Crescent You caused a single tear to fall from Shiidaji's eye! Joke

I probably won't be around til my usual time tonight, Meat World. What can you do? CYA then.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Crescent »

So I got to thinking about the other side of it again after stumbling back onto post 524 on my phone (which is the page it was left on), and went back down the rabbit hole a bit.

I've had some waffling about how it reflects on Wayward, and I'm less sure about him being cleared, but the point in his post is directly relative: I have noticed Gera is more likely to cling to weakly tunneling (as he's doing with Malcolm) if the lead options are town, and the one he tunnels is generally also town.

I would give both Wayward and Malcolm a boost to their town equity, but not as much as the other three. Those three are directly slipped scum knowledge. These two are more meta based, and thus less reliable.

Though i would say Wayward's own actions towards Gera dont feel like S/S, though.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

Prediction From here on out, while I'm alive, I'll never ever vote Crescent. lol

Pocket attempt. I pocket you!

I'm on an after-dinner cig, and I've been drinking. Pardon the interruption

wayward
Someone wayward is a little stubborn and independent — they're determined to find their own way and are not easily controlled. Being wayward can mean a few things, but they all have something to do with doing your own thing — often, going against what others want you to do. A rebellious student is wayward.

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:22 pm

In post 652, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 506, ProfessorDrapion wrote:See I always go by “actions speak louder then words”
IDRC
how wolfy someone posts or how Townie someone posts cause 9/10 times it’s NAI.

I look at other stuff like how you do it, when you do it, reaction, choices, etc.
How is any of the thing you mentioned "special". It sounds like what all Townies should be doing.

Do me a favor, for the rest of the Day, spell out your case to everyone else. This is getting nowhere.
I won’t do you no favours, I don’t take orders from people I do my thing and I flow through it.

“Sounds like what all Townies should be doing” not true,
Bolded
states what I’ve seen townies do.
It’s funny how you are saying and denying this but are providing no elaboration on the matter like your purposely trying to discredit me.

Why don’t you (in your own words) tell me how you as a Townie, reads someone.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:23 pm

^ until you tell me how you read as Town!You there’s no point in continuing this discussion.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:25 pm

In post 662, Wayward Son wrote:Prediction From here on out, while I'm alive, I'll never ever vote Crescent. lol

Pocket attempt. I pocket you!

I'm on an after-dinner cig, and I've been drinking. Pardon the interruption

wayward
Someone wayward is a little stubborn and independent — they're determined to find their own way and are not easily controlled. Being wayward can mean a few things, but they all have something to do with doing your own thing — often, going against what others want you to do. A rebellious student is wayward.

You might pocket them
wolf
but I the
town
have found them before you went to pocket them.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:26 pm

Galron is a fine vote we don’t need to vote Gera.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:36 pm

Still looking through but here’s some stuff on Wayward
In post 122, Wayward Son wrote: makes me think the Professor lawyered up! :lol:
This post might mean something, I’ll have it reshown. Probably just Null but I’ll bring it up.
In post 241, Wayward Son wrote:Crescent, Geraintm, Malcolm, and Salsabil are my Town leans atm.

Lottsa Pedits Well, I'm here to find scum, so I hope to be "in the thick of it" (scum hunting) soon! :]

Another Pedit, nothing to say.
In post 409, Wayward Son wrote:Professor, Porkens. OMGUS I guess. :P

Galron, and maybe Malcolm.

These are my best guesses.
Gera and Malcolm was Wayward town reads but now they aren’t.
This player is inconsistent.
In post 241, Wayward Son wrote:Crescent, Geraintm, Malcolm, and Salsabil are my Town leans atm.

Lottsa Pedits Well, I'm here to find scum, so I hope to be "in the thick of it" (scum hunting) soon! :]

Another Pedit, nothing to say.
In post 409, Wayward Son wrote:Professor, Porkens. OMGUS I guess. :P

Galron, and maybe Malcolm.

These are my best guesses.
In post 508, Wayward Son wrote:
IDRC how wolfy someone posts or how Townie someone posts cause 9/10 times it’s NAI.
You may be Town, but this post doesn't mean much. I still think your solve is all wrong.
Notice how they say “may be” rather then “maybe” there is actually a big difference in meaning with this word difference.
“Maybe” implies that it’s just a probability and if.
“May be” implies you are this but (blank)
Wolf TMI?

Example:
The Moon is Maybe White but I know I can walk on it
The Moon is may be white but I know I can walk on it

Maybe = could be white
May be = it is but
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:37 pm

lol I clearly quote failed on that lol.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:40 pm

In post 302, Wayward Son wrote:If I counted right that's 4 votes on Professor atm.
In post 623, Wayward Son wrote:The ONLY thing stopping me from riding the Day out with a vote on Professor is his claim. IF we're both Town, we'll never be able to work together. We seem to disagree on
everything
, and that doesn't feel natural. No Town bloc there.

VOTE: Galron
In post 301, Wayward Son wrote:I have a tinfoil theory. It's Professor and Porkens. (Assuming scum) Professor took a lot of time to defend Porkens. Porkens' "gut" vote on me is an attempt to start a different wagon.

It may be thin, but I see it.
VOTE: ProfessorDrapion
Look at these two votes.
It seems they are only voting for a high picked up wagon.
The only exception to this was their recent vote on Gera but that is ironically their worst vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 666, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Galron is a fine vote we don’t need to vote Gera.
Quick chime in but this is nonsense coming from someone who's been on the counterwagon to Galron for ages, especially given you immediately followed it up by continuing to attack said countertrain.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:45 pm

:!:
In post 528, Wayward Son wrote:I think Galron's wagon is all Town.

Mine, ehh.

Malcolm's vote maybe scum.
Idk maybe this guy uses words wrongly but this seems to me like they are saying Malcolm voted rather then saying “The vote on Malcolm maybe scum.”
In post 527, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 1.9
Post Malone feat. 21 Savage - rockstar
(2017)

Commentary: This was one of the main songs of the late 2010s hip-hop/trap trend. In spite of the mixed ratings, it was quite successful commercially.

Galron
(3): Salsabil Faria, NJAC, Shiidaji
Wayward Son
(2): Porkens, ProfessorDrapion
MalcolmTucker
(1): geraintm
Not Voting
(5): MalcolmTucker, Crescent, Wayward Son, Galron, KittyTacky

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-09-19 10:24:00).

Salsabil Faria
is on V/LA until today.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 479, Shiidaji wrote:lmao

Maybe process means something diff to us, for me I mean like thought process, that when mal replies to a post he picks the ones I would and says things I would say. That's usually a towntell for me. If you have anything else that comes to mind that you find scummy tho LMK in case I'm being put in a little pocket :)
Process to me is an overall game view thing not an individual post thing.Kind of like a strategy or purpose but more a method.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:47 pm

In post 670, Crescent wrote:
In post 666, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Galron is a fine vote we don’t need to vote Gera.
Quick chime in but this is nonsense coming from someone who's been on the counterwagon to Galron for ages, especially given you immediately followed it up by continuing to attack said countertrain.
It isn’t nonsense as I’ve stated prior thoughts to that previously:
In post 616, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
Yeah Galron will tell us allot from their flip.
They should always be the execution today.

Even though I strongly believe Wayward is the wolf, Galron execution should make things more clear in regards to where wolves were/are.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm

Hey it was even you I responded to!!
:mad:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”