ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 721, Crescent wrote:Um, so I might have a bit of a problem brewing. It was roughly 11:30 when I got to bed I didn't feel quite right. At 12:30 I woke up tremoring with a pretty high fever. I've managed to slowly get my temperature to settle back down a bit (the tremoring has turned more into twitching now) but I don't know if this is just my body totally spazzing out for a night when I'm exhausted or if this is only a portent for things to come. Light isn't bothering my eyes as much as it was so I felt the game deserved an update in case I fall off a proverbial cliff, but I'm not stopping to read anything right now.
This isn’t
In post 711, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Also @Cres
What are the 3 that gets clear and the 2 that look good?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 557, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 471, Shiidaji wrote:To some extent I have townreads on Malcolm, NJAC, Salsa, Ger, Porkens, and Drapion. I'm leaving Crescent in centerfield. That leaves Wayward, Kitty, and Galron who all have leaned null to scum for me recently, I'm fine with pressure on any of these characters.

After reading the three of their ISO's (+ Cres) I have some scum combinations in my mind. For now what I'll say is I feel like wayward-galron could have some credibility, since scum!wayward with a Galron buddy is in a tough spot. Galron's the other wagon, and scum!wayward has admitted they find galron kinda scummy but hasn't voted yet. Wayward has voted Drapion in 301 before, so it's not like Wayward is reserving their vote for the end of the day like some players. Potentially waiting for another opportunity to present itself (e.g. a Malcolm wagon)

Kitty's in a spot where I feel like he could fit in any scum pairing if he's scum, excepting maybe galron since 430, 431 don't feel like a buddy interaction. His recent postblock of 427 - 432 is neutral to me and fits his MO as either alignment. 427 from the perspective of scum kitty and town drapion could be a very simple indicator of "I want to leave this mislim open for later so let's cast doubt on the claim" but my initial reaction to the claim was basically the same so. eh. eh!

In any case I will happily put my weight behind either wagon atm.
Why do you townread
Porkens
?
Porkens was an early tr for me that came from his direct approach that would catch a lot of attn and was practically begging to get voted. The tr has lessened over the course of the day, as I do feel like he's capable fabricating his earlygame. But I do remember liking that he began suspecting Wayward around the same time I did :) no real change in opinion since then. yet!!
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:52 pm

In post 723, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 537, NJAC wrote:
In post 502, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 499, Crescent wrote:
In post 498, Wayward Son wrote:OK, but what in his ISO makes you feel Town him is a possibility? Serious question.
The way he entered the game and the way he's gone about "arguing" you suggests awful town to me more than it suggests scum, but I don't strongly read him in any particular direction (I also think he missed the mark with pointing out what in your ISO looked bad), and I would not seriously oppose voting him as he hasn't actually sold me he's an asset even if he is town.

Like, for example, NM was referenced earlier in this game. I would vote NM in a second if I got stuck in a game with him in a game, because I think he's anti-town no matter what the alignment of his role says.

I gotta get to Synagogue though.
I’m not anti town although I’m aware I’m not being super aggressive like I can be.
I gave my solve though so take it as you will.
You keep seeing things that aren't there. That post of Crescent was clearly not about you. The main problem I have with this is that I'm leaning to think you're town, but your play is lazy, and if you're truly town it would be nice if you double read.

Anyway. I quote this post because you said you can be super aggressive, and I think this game might benefit from that, so I would like to see your aggressive play.
Drapion do you think scum NJAC takes this approach towards you here? I don't, really!!
In post 541, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 472, Galron wrote:
In post 431, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 384, Galron wrote:Oh yeah I'm here just haven't felt like playing.

UNVOTE: wayward was rvs. Probably voting Drap or maybe Malcom today.
Why Malcolm?
I'm not really seeing a process there. And there's a whole lot of "well you seem like you could be town or scum" and that doesn't really sit well. There was a post or two wrt geraintm where he had expressed a hard town read and then rolled it back the more he got into the post.
That's kinda how Malcolm plays as town. A bit wishy-washy.
Irrespective of Malcolm's alignment this post makes me lean Kitty town, I don't think scum would ever admit an out to someone for being wishy-washy, it's too good ammunition later down the line to push for a ML.
Your treatment on NJAC you’ve been consistently doing looks potential w/w to me, maybe the case if I'm wrong on Wayward.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Galron

Need some time.... I think I found something
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:06 pm

In post 728, Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: Galron

Need some time.... I think I found something
If it’s about Wayward, NJAC or Shiji, I’ll push with you on them.

(Although if you push Wayward I can’t really push more then I already am.)
(Also, my vote is like probably staying on Wayward unless you can provide a stronger reasons for one of the other two.)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 623, Wayward Son wrote:The ONLY thing stopping me from riding the Day out with a vote on Professor is his claim. IF we're both Town, we'll never be able to work together. We seem to disagree on
everything
, and that doesn't feel natural. No Town bloc there.

VOTE: Galron
Was heavily anticipating the wayward vote onto galron as I feel like it'd be the best post to gut read wayward off of. This feels pretty fake to me, like an over-explanation of Wayward's need to jump off his D1 drap focus.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 653, Crescent wrote:
In post 651, NJAC wrote:
In post 634, geraintm wrote:
In post 615, Crescent wrote:And for the record it has all the makings of scum getting pressure and then lurking to try to wait it out. Galron has had 3 votes for about 50 hours. In this span, he has just 8 posts. There's been some very light shade at Malcolm, and... Really nothing else. He has made zero attempt to do anything towards the train on him, just some "pst pst hey look at Malcolm" followed by nothing.
i would have expected more of an effort from their partners if they were scum to get another wagon going. i dont think they are going to flip red
Gun to your head who do you think is scum in Galron's wagon?

Also why do you talk in plural, do you think there are more than two scum?
This argument by Ger contains a contradiction to the state of the game.

Galron was at 2 votes, and Porkens suddenly votes for Wayward. Galron gets to 3, and Drapion suddenly votes for Wayward. This vote remained 3/2 for a very long time.

Gera's stated opinion on Drapion is quite literally "I've never had a read on them"

Gera has
completely ignored Porkens' existence all game

There is
clear evidence
of a potential counterwagon to Galron, from two players he has effectively ignored, and his argument is that scum isn't trying to mount a counterwagon? How would Gera
possibly
come to this conclusion organically if he is town?

Gera is scum, Drapion/Porkers are town. Book it.
I've read through the ger post in question and then your explanation like five times and my eyes glazed over so I'll revisit this after waking up lmao. I feel like Ger's hands-off approach to reads/Day1 doesn't exclude him from having an idea of the state of wagons.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 659, Crescent wrote:(Also Shidaji and Galron there's ~one day left and both of you haven't posted in over 26 hours can you fix that kbye)
Let's go!!!! :D :D :wink: :D (still v/la)
In post 693, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 675, Galron wrote:
In post 480, Shiidaji wrote:Do you have reads outside of Malcolm? Can you talk about Salsa?
I think Salsa is probably town just based on the colored font thing which occurred to me earlier today when I was thinking about this game.

I don't particularly care for Wayward Son or porkens postings and lean scum on them.

Most everyone is null really.
Prof said not to do a 180 on him or he'll scum read it but I think I'm headed there
Is it weird I find this Townie that you brought this up.
Yeah this pinged me town too.
In post 693, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 675, Galron wrote:
In post 480, Shiidaji wrote:Do you have reads outside of Malcolm? Can you talk about Salsa?
I think Salsa is probably town just based on the colored font thing which occurred to me earlier today when I was thinking about this game.

I don't particularly care for Wayward Son or porkens postings and lean scum on them.

Most everyone is null really.
Prof said not to do a 180 on him or he'll scum read it but I think I'm headed there
Is it weird I find this Townie that you brought this up.
In post 704, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think Crescent's case on Gera is solid. Their contradictions here do not make sense as town. Moving my vote before going to sleep.

VOTE: Geraintm
Malcolm if you have time can you restate crescents case for me and what you agree with about it? I'm just not feeling Ger scum.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

After reading from page 26, I'm having a scenario in my mind.
What if
Crescent
&
Wayward
are scums & scum!
Crescent
is trying to save their partner here by creating another counter wagon on town!
geraintm
. As town-flip on
Galron
will directly point towards scum!
Wayward
, scum!
Crescent
don't have choice to start another counter wagon on another one (a little tin foil theory:
Wayward
can be a scum PR). In this case town!
geraintm
is a safe option for them because other players aren’t sure about
geraintm
and their play style is quite similar as both alignment & scum!
Crescent
know this pretty well to fabricate the scumread on them +
geraintm
entered the game by drawing attention towards
Crescent

Another thing is bugging me for a while that how
Crescent
is very sure about
Professor
&
Porkens
's alignment which I find TMIing from scum!them because in my eyes, those two don't do enough things yet to declare them townie tbh. Like in , and may be in ,
Crescent
continuously said
Professor
and
Porkens
are town based on
geraintm
's scum flip, then again said later that scum-flip on
geraintm
will indicate town!
Galron
+ slightly town cleared
Wayward
Now do you guys see who are left in the
cleared
list for
Crescent
? Those who don't be pocketed easily or townreading
Crescent
blindly.

By saying all of these, I think
Wayward
is a good elimination for town. I also don’t mind
Galron
but scum!
Crescent
's stance around it making be believe town!
Galron
scenario.

VOTE: Wayward
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 727, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Your treatment on NJAC you’ve been consistently doing looks potential w/w to me, maybe the case if I'm wrong on Wayward.
I think I can see where you're coming from from what I remember of my interactions with NJAC today. You'll come around though :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Shiidaji
, vote
Wayward

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Salsa you beat me to it :) I've been having Crescent-Wayward in the back of my mind as a potential team for a bit and I'm glad someone else might feel the same way. Though posts like 438 that show them interacting are what make me doubt it since I feel like scum wayward might not slot buddy Cres in as town there + Cres's questioning the TR feels town.

UNVOTE: Gal consider this a vote for wayward, I'll follow up in the morning since I don't know what the count's at rn
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Shiidaji
, vote
Wayward
Ya sure
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

We have 17 hours 25 minutes left and
Wayward
is at E-2.

FYI, I can't be online later when time will be almost up, it'll be night for me then.

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

oki xo sweet dreams VOTE: wayward
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 736, Shiidaji wrote:Salsa you beat me to it :) I've been having Crescent-Wayward in the back of my mind as a potential team for a bit and I'm glad someone else might feel the same way. Though posts like 438 that show them interacting are what make me doubt it since I feel like scum wayward might not slot buddy Cres in as town there + Cres's questioning the TR feels town.

UNVOTE: Gal consider this a vote for wayward, I'll follow up in the morning since I don't know what the count's at rn
I mean if scum don't want to ignore their partner literally and want to fabricate something
townie questions/follow up
... I can say it’s plausible.

But make sure you come back to vote...
geraintm
won't vote and I don’t want them to eliminate in D1 + I'll be sleeping that time.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 739, Shiidaji wrote:oki xo sweet dreams VOTE: wayward
Lol! Good night :)

Wayward
at E-1.

Also
@Galron
, I use colored text in all the games, it’s not alignment indicative for me. I'm curious that you didn’t found anything to townread me other than a NAI stuff...

Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

I believe(ish) Professor is Town, but I have zero desire to work with him. I guess I'm a bad (fill in your blank).

Still drunk. :giggle: Weekends happen.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

Hey, I'm cool being launched. Hopefully I help (later) launching scum.

My claim is Town. That's ALL you get.

Maybe see some of you in the dead thread later. I'll be there.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 725, ProfessorDrapion wrote:In post 721, Crescent wrote:
Um, so I might have a bit of a problem brewing. It was roughly 11:30 when I got to bed I didn't feel quite right. At 12:30 I woke up tremoring with a pretty high fever. I've managed to slowly get my temperature to settle back down a bit (the tremoring has turned more into twitching now) but I don't know if this is just my body totally spazzing out for a night when I'm exhausted or if this is only a portent for things to come. Light isn't bothering my eyes as much as it was so I felt the game deserved an update in case I fall off a proverbial cliff, but I'm not stopping to read anything right
OOHH! I'm sorrry to hear this! Please take care of yourself, THIS is only a game! :cry:
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:03 pm

In post 734, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 727, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Your treatment on NJAC you’ve been consistently doing looks potential w/w to me, maybe the case if I'm wrong on Wayward.
I think I can see where you're coming from from what I remember of my interactions with NJAC today. You'll come around though :)
I’ll hold yeah to it then.
If your town I’m hoping to except you to town tell.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:03 pm

Expect*
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:04 pm

In post 736, Shiidaji wrote:Salsa you beat me to it :) I've been having Crescent-Wayward in the back of my mind as a potential team for a bit and I'm glad someone else might feel the same way. Though posts like 438 that show them interacting are what make me doubt it since I feel like scum wayward might not slot buddy Cres in as town there + Cres's questioning the TR feels town.

Yeah as I said before, it’s more likely Wayward was trying to pocket Cres rather then sheeping their partner.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 pm

In post 742, Wayward Son wrote:I believe(ish) Professor is Town, but I have zero desire to work with him. I guess I'm a bad (
fill in your blank
).

Still drunk. :giggle: Weekends happen.
Wolf
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 720, KittyTacky wrote:Gera is always anti-town day 1 even if they're not scum.
I've pointed this out myself but it doesn't stop them from ultimately being scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”