False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1077, mastina wrote:
In post 1001, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.final

with 21 votes in play, it took 11 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

firing
Ircher [11]:
mastina, Lukewarm, Titus, furtiveglance, Ausuka, RCEnigma, Klick, BlueBloodedToffee, Vivax, PenguinPower, petapan
[HAMMER]

Titus [2]:
Malakittens, fireisredsir
Ydrasse [2]:
Roden, Nero Cain
Vivax [2]:
Andresvmb, Ircher
petapan [1]:
Something_Smart
Roden [1]:
Uncrowned
Malakittens [1]:
jjh927

not voting [1]:
Ydrasse

mod notes~ i am using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Magazin - Oko moje sanjivo

▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────────────●───  2:53 / 3:04
Oh, this is easy!

Roden is scum.
Fireisredsir COULD be scum.
Those are the only 2 who can be scum off-wagon, so there's 1-2 scum on. 1 if Fire is scum, 2 if Fire is town.
Pagetopping this.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1067, mastina wrote:
In post 1042, Roden wrote:
In post 1037, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1036, Roden wrote:Wow, that's really annoying. I targeted Peta last night.
Pray continue....
I'm a Mailman with a modifier. I sent him a message asking for advice on how to effectively play my role, and let him know I chose him since I believed he would be the most likely person to give solid advice regardless of his own alignment or his read on me.
Btw there's actually TWO reasons for why I think that this is a scumclaim from Roden, maybe 3.
jjh can probably get 1-2 of them, small outside chance of all 3.

But,
VOTE: Roden

Roden is effectively confscum with that claim.
I'm out of practice

I can see 3 things but 1 is weak, 1 is basically nothing, and 1 is something notable I don't want to reveal because I don't want to tell scum how to fakeclaim this game
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1097, Vivax wrote:
In post 1093, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1090, Vivax wrote:P-edit: Always try to follow the guide of some fella called ace when vig. Kill coinflips early. Less wiggle room to push a mislim, and disencourage that type of play.
I think you don't understand how D1 went down.

How many larges how have you played?
Enough
But let's consider this: The ones who called it weird either don't reply (FG) or believe it (Fire)
While Luke goes on attack mode after not commenting, supposedly having no info whatsoever of how many extra kills scum had. At the very least, you'd have reason to assume Luke has an agenda or ulterior motive here.
Lukewarm is an absurdly bad slot to flip here, to be honest. Like I don’t believe you genuinely think that slot is decently likely to be Scum. Maybe I’m being very basic, but how is + the early questioning not just disqualifying as a place to look today? I don’t get it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus is town here and I have very little doubt about it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1090, Vivax wrote:P-edit: Always try to follow the guide of some fella called ace when vig. Kill coinflips early. Less wiggle room to push a mislim, and disencourage that type of play.

Enough
But let's consider this: The ones who called it weird either don't reply (FG) or believe it (Fire)
While Luke goes on attack mode after not commenting, supposedly having no info whatsoever of how many extra kills scum had. At the very least, you'd have reason to assume Luke has an agenda or ulterior motive here.
I mean - given your stance, I wuld disagree you've played enough with you playbook on vig. But meh.

And, yeah, Luke obiovusly has an agenda...it's to get you yeeted.
<(") | (")>
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1099, mastina wrote:
In post 1041, furtiveglance wrote:In the Titus/Vivax binary, then:

VOTE: Vivax
Titus COULD be scum, but Roden IS scum.

And Vivax is hard-town to me.

Everyone off the Ircher wagon except Roden, Fire, and Malakittens are hard-town to me. Malakittens is not locked, but still far more likely town than not.

Vivax is always town here, as are many members of the Ircher wagon.

While Titus is in the remainder which COULD be scum, it'd be a departure from her norm and thus is less likely.

Vivax v Titus as a dilemma thus has a high chance of being town-town and I therefore refuse to accept it.
IF there’s scum in there, it's Titus, but she's not the most likely to be scum.
I want you to explain why Vivax is hard Town to you. I’m not ruling it out by any means, but outside their implied claim (which is important I’ll admit), I find it hard to believe that you genuinely think they’re hard Town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by mastina »

Lukewarm >>>>>> RCE
>
PenguinPower > Titus imo for likelihood of scum on Ircher wagon.

It'll take some cross-referencing which I can't do on my phone, but I feel pretty good about this.

Roden 200% scum, Lukewarm quite likely scum, Fire high chance of also being scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

But maybe that’s why and I’m overthinking it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1102, Andresvmb wrote:

Enough
Lukewarm is an absurdly bad slot to flip here, to be honest. Like I don’t believe you genuinely think that slot is decently likely to be Scum. Maybe I’m being very basic, but how is + the early questioning not just disqualifying as a place to look today? I don’t get it.
A very detailed case on Ircher when he had 9 votes on him? After pinging him on Page 2 but not voting him right away? Seems repetitive, or performative.
And also, I can feel the panic
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

As someone who did not comment on this before vivax seemed to question it- yes, BBT would be an extremely weird scumkill and it's reasonable for people to bring that up, and sure- vivax can be town by the implied claim. I highly doubt productivity dropped below 50% simply because of how averages are gonna work here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Anyway, I should be in bed
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Enough
My vote on you came before you posted this day phase, so acting like I am pushing you in response to your comments this day phase is pretty silly.

I started typing my case out on you immediately after reading 1072, it just took me me a bit to pull together the relevant quotes.

(Which is why 1082 has no comment on your vig claim, because it was written before I read the posts you pedit'ed me with)
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

UNVOTE:
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1019, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1017, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: FG

Why are you doing scummy first day opening posts
I am treating furtive Glace as confirmed town through unless he is like alive in elo personally.
I’d ask you to share with the class, but I doubt you will.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1058, Roden wrote:
In post 1052, Andresvmb wrote:Titus could have been bussing but you would have to think they were on top of Ircher’s case very aggressively and maybe? It’s possible the Scum decided to take alternative tracks in order to not all get lumped together, but I seriously doubt all of the Scum bailed on Ircher immediately.
Ircher's role was pretty weak, and tbh Ircher gets run up D1 almost every game I play with him regardless of his alignment. I don't think he got hard bussed by his entire team, but I don't think they had much incentive to try to save him either. Best play for scum is for them to avoid being associated with Ircher at all IMO.
This analysis is true, but guess who follows the pattern that you describe for scum?

You!

You literally fit as doing what you say you think the scum should have done.

You avoided association with Ircher, but you if you were town shouldn't have.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1111, Lukewarm wrote:

Enough
My vote on you came before you posted this day phase, so acting like I am pushing you in response to your comments this day phase is pretty silly.

I started typing my case out on you immediately after reading 1072, it just took me me a bit to pull together the relevant quotes.

(Which is why 1082 has no comment on your vig claim, because it was written before I read the posts you pedit'ed me with)
That would mean you don't find the BBT kill weird enough to believe he was vigged. But then, why don't you agree with suspecting those who did if you are town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1067, mastina wrote:
In post 1042, Roden wrote:
In post 1037, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1036, Roden wrote:Wow, that's really annoying. I targeted Peta last night.
Pray continue....
I'm a Mailman with a modifier. I sent him a message asking for advice on how to effectively play my role, and let him know I chose him since I believed he would be the most likely person to give solid advice regardless of his own alignment or his read on me.
Btw there's actually TWO reasons for why I think that this is a scumclaim from Roden, maybe 3.
jjh can probably get 1-2 of them, small outside chance of all 3.

But,

Roden is effectively confscum with that claim.
Gonna reiterate this btw.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1070, Andresvmb wrote:Lukewarm is really the player that asked the important blow up question first so unless that was planned (not likely) I wouldn’t vote there either.
Have you heard about the idea that scum see their scumbuddies slip in situations that the town wouldn't?

And how every time, the scum insist that they would've seen it as town, when actually, no, they wouldn't have?

Lukewarm is the MOST suspicious, not the least.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

we had such a lovely d1 can we please PLEASE not do the thing where we quote our own posts for emphasis
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1071, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1067, mastina wrote:Btw there's actually TWO reasons for why I think that this is a scumclaim from Roden, maybe 3.
It's independently a pretty sketchy claim. But do you think scum would have Ircher's role and that?
Explicitly so, yes, for multiple reasons.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1081, Vivax wrote:
In post 1080, fireisredsir wrote:earlier i thought vivax could be scum TMIing that the BBT kill was a vig kill, since he didnt seem to understand that me/furtive were talking from the perspective of thinking "this is a weird kill for mafia to make"

but in addition to thinking his play just feels like his towngame, i think its more likely that he is actually just a vig TMIing that BBT kill was a vig kill
Hard disagree, to me both Peta and Nero were weird kills. Peta makes sense off the info Lukewarm gave, and Nero...idk, maybe him hinting he had some kind of scavenger role?
But scum seeing BBT play like that could assume he was hiding a good PR, and so he did. So why should it be weird, unless you knew the kills?

Kinda surprised Uncrowned isn't dead tbh, gave you quite a bit of fire
(Fire is probably scum #2, with Roden.)
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1120, mastina wrote:
In post 1081, Vivax wrote:
In post 1080, fireisredsir wrote:earlier i thought vivax could be scum TMIing that the BBT kill was a vig kill, since he didnt seem to understand that me/furtive were talking from the perspective of thinking "this is a weird kill for mafia to make"

but in addition to thinking his play just feels like his towngame, i think its more likely that he is actually just a vig TMIing that BBT kill was a vig kill
Hard disagree, to me both Peta and Nero were weird kills. Peta makes sense off the info Lukewarm gave, and Nero...idk, maybe him hinting he had some kind of scavenger role?
But scum seeing BBT play like that could assume he was hiding a good PR, and so he did. So why should it be weird, unless you knew the kills?

Kinda surprised Uncrowned isn't dead tbh, gave you quite a bit of fire
(Fire is probably scum #2, with Roden.)
I can't spot anything scummy about Roden, it's a placid tone
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1115, Vivax wrote:
In post 1111, Lukewarm wrote:

Enough

That would mean you don't find the BBT kill weird enough to believe he was vigged. But then, why don't you agree with suspecting those who did if you are town?
I never said that it was unbelievable for a vig to have targeted BBT.

I don't think that it was even that weird of a thought to have had, so not sure what you are asking me here.

Do I think that it is possible for a townie to think that BBT was a vig kill? Yes.
Do I think it possible that the scum team would target him thinking he is a PR? Yes.

Did I think that you were scummy before your claim? Yes.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1117, mastina wrote:
In post 1070, Andresvmb wrote:Lukewarm is really the player that asked the important blow up question first so unless that was planned (not likely) I wouldn’t vote there either.
Have you heard about the idea that scum see their scumbuddies slip in situations that the town wouldn't?

And how every time, the scum insist that they would've seen it as town, when actually, no, they wouldn't have?

Lukewarm is the MOST suspicious, not the least.
I think I understand where you’re coming from with that actually.

Look my view of the game just got blown up. The two Town that died yesterday I was positive on, particularly Nero Cain, and I do agree that BlueBloodedToffee is a very reasonable Vig shot, which means I need to clear Vivax in my head for now and abandon my view entirely. That also means that I need to listen to those that may have a better grasp of what’s going on while I recalibrate.

I’ll vote Roden for now.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1123, Andresvmb wrote:Look my view of the game just got blown up. The two Town that died yesterday I was positive on, particularly Nero Cain
can you expand on this, i don't quite follow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”