Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Vivax »

So how was your day? I was chasing two dogs of a friend who ran off through a swathe of forest and shouted around for them like a madman, before I got called and told they were right back at the starting point: The car.
Feels almost like this game.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:39 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1525, Vivax wrote:So how was your day? I was chasing two dogs of a friend who ran off through a swathe of forest and shouted around for them like a madman, before I got called and told they were right back at the starting point: The car.
I was volunteering in a cafe today. That's also like this game.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1526, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1525, Vivax wrote:So how was your day? I was chasing two dogs of a friend who ran off through a swathe of forest and shouted around for them like a madman, before I got called and told they were right back at the starting point: The car.
I was volunteering in a cafe today. That's also like this game.
I saw a small deer at a stream, got handed 5 big chanterelles even though they were out of season. Was afraid the dogs found something to chase and jumped off a cliff or something.
But it feels good to know I can go back to focus on my slides and books now that the game is in the bag because we're in hardbus meta.
Kinda bummered the epidemiology guy died in the middle of the semester last year, maybe he didn't listen to the risk assessment I submitted.

VOTE: Roden

L-2

I may or may not be able to shoot again, if you want me to shoot, give suggestions. No promises, a roleblocker is likely.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1496, Roden wrote:Yeah, no. You're not going to change your mind about flipping me just because I tell you whatever it is you want to hear. You've done nothing to actually try to read me, and town!you would have no reason to believe I'm telling you the truth about anything regarding my role if you actually thought I was scum.
Latest feelings on Roden is that a lot of players are happy to vote someone else today/listen to his claim with an open mind. I don't get the refusal to share.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m a fh kid black cloud
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1529, Malakittens wrote:I’m a fh kid black cloud
Sounds more like team rebels than team empire
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Vivax »

It‘s called bullshit for a reason
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be back tomorrow or late tonight. Exhausting day and it's not half over.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I've run out of things to say, I guess I used up all my productivity already :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

Can I borrow it?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1534, Titus wrote:Can I borrow it?
I'd like to see more thoughts from you when you're able yeah
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1532, Titus wrote:I'll be back tomorrow or late tonight. Exhausting day and it's not half over.
In post 1533, furtiveglance wrote:I've run out of things to say, I guess I used up all my productivity already :/
You sound awfully similar
Still can't tell you everything from here
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:22 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1536, Vivax wrote:
In post 1532, Titus wrote:I'll be back tomorrow or late tonight. Exhausting day and it's not half over.
In post 1533, furtiveglance wrote:I've run out of things to say, I guess I used up all my productivity already :/
You sound awfully similar
Still can't tell you everything from here
Yeah Titus is my hydra with Yume
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Vivax »

But it's a good start to tell you that you've been conned by a small collective effort
To me it doesn't really make a difference if you've paid attention
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Vivax »

Fuck 2019 though, and the ones that came with it
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Vivax »

Good luck blotting out the stun tho, and that's at the bastard team
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1528, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1496, Roden wrote:Yeah, no. You're not going to change your mind about flipping me just because I tell you whatever it is you want to hear. You've done nothing to actually try to read me, and town!you would have no reason to believe I'm telling you the truth about anything regarding my role if you actually thought I was scum.
Latest feelings on Roden is that a lot of players are happy to vote someone else today/listen to his claim with an open mind. I don't get the refusal to share.
This pretty clearly isn't the case? I'm at E-2 and even people who aren't on my wagon or town read me want me gone. No one's given a serious reason for scum reading me or explained their case. Several people voted me just because it was an easy vote and to get a full claim, then didn't unvote or try to solve else where after I full claimed. I literally did everything that was asked of me and it got me run up, it's kinda bonkers to think otherwise.

The most glaring point here is that people want me to claim productivity costs and that if I do they'll apparently town read me for it. If this was an actual townie thought process that made sense then there should be an outcry to make Mastina and Vivax claim their productivity costs, but there just hasn't been. I'm not claiming anything further for the same common sense reason that they won't.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Roden »

If you honestly believe knowing my productivity costs would make you town read me, then why aren't going around in a circle asking everyone for their productivity costs? I mean we should believe whatever number people say and take them at their word, right?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1541, Roden wrote:
In post 1528, furtiveglance wrote:
This pretty clearly isn't the case? I'm at E-2 and even people who aren't on my wagon or town read me want me gone. No one's given a serious reason for scum reading me or explained their case. Several people voted me just because it was an easy vote and to get a full claim, then didn't unvote or try to solve else where after I full claimed. I literally did everything that was asked of me and it got me run up, it's kinda bonkers to think otherwise.

The most glaring point here is that people want me to claim productivity costs and that if I do they'll apparently town read me for it. If this was an actual townie thought process that made sense then there should be an outcry to make Mastina and Vivax claim their productivity costs, but there just hasn't been. I'm not claiming anything further for the same common sense reason that they won't.
People who get voted are pressured to claim - if you voted Mastina Lukewarm might join, there might be a bit of traction, but because people don't want to vote her there's no need to hear all the details. As for Vivax, if you want to push that Vivax killed BBT as mafia to set up a vig claim then go ahead, but Vivax isn't a suspect right now. I don't know who you're referring to when you say 'people', but JJH who was asking isn't voting you right now. I don't think claiming your full points stuff rn is going to harm your chances.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Roden »

That's the point I'm making though. If someone thinks I'm scum then asking for my productivity costs doesn't make sense, because from that person's perspective I'd just be lying. There's nothing to confirm I'm telling the truth and I'd have no reason not to just give the answer that people want to hear the most. That's why I don't believe anyone would suddenly town read me for it, it just isn't a real thought process.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1544, Roden wrote:That's the point I'm making though. If someone thinks I'm scum then asking for my productivity costs doesn't make sense, because from that person's perspective I'd just be lying. There's nothing to confirm I'm telling the truth and I'd have no reason not to just give the answer that people want to hear the most. That's why I don't believe anyone would suddenly town read me for it, it just isn't a real thought process.
It's moreso that refusing to claim certain things will make people who aren't scumreading/voting you do so. That's what JJH was implying
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Klick »

Roden if someone isn't sure whether or not you're scum (*holds a very big neon sign pointing at myself*) then claiming your productivity costs could potentially sway them one way or the other
Right now your refusal/reaction to pressure is making me think that you look scummy
I could very well be wrong about this, but I think you actually giving a satisfying answer to the question you've now been asked by multiple people who have different perspectives on your alignment would definitely help at least me accurately determine your alignment
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Klick »

Reading jjh's dialogue with you he also seemed to not scumread you prior to your reaction to being asked to share your productivity points, which makes feel like it's misdirected at best
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

+1 just claim your productivity costs.

Like - no reason to hide them at this point.
<(") | (")>
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Vivax »

According to the TV news, it was 16°C in Berlin, according to my phone, it was 6°C
Personally, it's 1°C and it feels like it, though I run around as if my jacket was an armoured vehicle. In late September that is, but I'd rather trust the Apple

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”