Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:11 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Gameboy Colour content

VOTE: Bella

She is very likely to be scum because I am town and we've been opposite alignments every game we have played since I have returned.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:40 am

Time will tell.

Of that I am sure.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:03 am

I got prodded so I am here.

More later.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:14 am

In post 27, Lammolde wrote: I just read the roster and got bad vibes from his name i guess. You can get a townie point for pushing things along. Enchant gets a scummy point for post #6.
Feels bad
In post 32, SirCakez wrote:what if bbt is scum
What is this?
In post 45, MariaR wrote:
In post 39, Bellaphant wrote:Talk to me about this?
You want me to talk about this to get a read on me right? Well.

I think out of all the entrances yours is the one I arched an eyebrow at most, it felt way too overly lighthearted almost somewhat forceful. There's a difference between stiff entrances (something people wolfread but shouldn't) and entrances trying to just fit in and I think that's what I got from yours.
This feels conflicted? You're scum reading Bella for opening posts, imply she is town by saying she is questioning you to 'gain a read' but then continue to explain the scum read anyway?
In post 46, Bellaphant wrote: What do you like about cat? You and cat have been the players I've gone ?? About the most, but you included her specifically in your ok pile.
Talk to me about Cat?
In post 49, MariaR wrote: I don't think that changes my opinion on the interaction but it isn't like this is going to be some nail in the head coffin to get you exe'd.
This is scummy, why are you alleviating pressure on a supposed scum read?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 am

I don't have one
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:31 am

In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:I really disliked cats early posting but this page has been much better, Maria calling her town and me scum for not very much looks worse on Maria than cat, I've decided.
Why can't they both be scum? What about Cat's posting did you like?
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: lammolde
I'm sold
I don't like this vote. Frog's case was very 'meh'
In post 161, Bellaphant wrote:@cat, it just felt very....dry? I'm used to being able to read you quickly and I think a lot of that is 'vibes'. I would've voted you but Maria's posting made me hesitate, and then I'm much happier just voting lammode. I think you are town now! Not sold on Maria.
Talk about why you're voting Lammode?
In post 188, Bellaphant wrote:P much, but would also vote in Maria, cakes, maybe bbt, maybe dv
Umm, what? Awful pool
In post 191, Frogsterking wrote:I like that Pooky liked my case on Lammolde.
He did? He had you at null and Lammode as town...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 am

Happy enough to call Deas, Bella, Mala and Enchant town.

Wouldn't mind limming CSF, Maria or Gamma.

Everyone else is whatever
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:03 am

Yeah, you are. You said 'You want to get a read on me, right?' If Bella was scum, she wouldn't need to get a read because she would know you are town. The only way she can be trying to get a read is if she is town, but your post, and subsequent posts, have shown that you do not think she is town. That is a very clear conflict of thoughts.

Yes, it did. You literally said 'this isn' t going to be the nail in your coffin to get you exe'd'. Why would you say that to a scumread and alleviate any pressure you may have? It doesn't make sense and it's scummy because that's what scum do. Try not to cause a stir which is what your comment is aimed to do

PEdit - Fuck me
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:09 am

Wait, didn't I scum read Delta in that game and you said he was town? Or am I misremembering?

Pooky said he was voting Lammode because he thinks he will town tell under pressure.

Bella because she is giving reads and Deas because he didn't buy your case.

I like Maria's posting on this page and I'm no longer interested in limming her.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:13 am

VOTE: Lammode
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:33 am

In post 202, MariaR wrote:I should probably think of some questions to ask people I'm feeling fuzzy on but I can't think of anything that would genuinely make me go "ah yes you lean this way."

Would vote: Bella/Enchant
Maybe vote: Roden/Cakez
Not voting: Mala/DV/Frog/CSF/BBT
Probably worth keeping in mind.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:34 am

In post 146, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:I really disliked cats early posting but this page has been much better, Maria calling her town and me scum for not very much looks worse on Maria than cat, I've decided.
Why "really disliked"?
In post 147, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 146, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Why "really disliked"?
I understand what I did could be interpreted as trying to torpedo a Gamma townread or whatever, so maybe I'm biased

but really disliked seems like an exaggeration no matter which way I look at it

and it's even weirder that you didn't vote me despite really disliking it
Hmm.

Bella looks pretty bad from both kills.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:47 am

In post 188, Bellaphant wrote:P much, but would also vote in Maria, cakes, maybe bbt, maybe dv
Not sure where Bella's confidence on a red Lammolde flip came from?

Pool suggested as a way of getting off the Lammolde wagon?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:49 pm

I think Bella’s strong suspicion of lammolde (and the awkwardness of their interactions) is enough for me to not consider Bella too strongly for now[/quote]
I couldn't remember what Bella's suspicion of Lammolde looked like so I went back to check. You're right in that she was suspicious of him, but I think a 'strong suspicion' is really stretching it. She said she didn't like his RVS and he was 'awkward'. I thought you probably have a good enough point and I'll just leave it alone for now and then Bella posted this:
In post 233, Bellaphant wrote:? I led the wagon on lammode because of my meta with the slot , bbt. I also called cat town. Don't be scum, please. Also, two kills?

I still think there's scum in that list too.
You didn't lead the wagon Bella, you were simply on it. Sure, you had some reasoning but it wasn't exactly groundbreaking. What meta did you have with the slot, you said you couldn't remember them and they were under an alt or something??

You did call Cat town. You also called Maria scum. Yeah, both kills. I understand both kills cannot be performed by scum!Bella so maybe 'either' kill is a better description. Either kill looks bad for you. Do you disagree?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:49 pm

I don't know what's happened...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:22 pm

In post 74, Bellaphant wrote:Tbf 'i don't remember playing with you ' is also an invite to clarify you were under an alt. If you don't wanna reveal who, fine, but this whole convo then becomes pointless.
How can you have meta on someone you don't remember playing with?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:23 pm

I quoted Cat's last posts in the game - both of them were shading you Bella.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:10 pm

VOTE: Sir Cakez
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:11 pm

In post 257, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like id actually put decent odds atp roden/sircakez scum team
Yeah, it's probably just this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:07 am

Lammolde wasn't looking likely to be elimmed at all, I'm not sure where this perception has come from.

Lammolde was sitting comfortably at E-3, if he was being bussed then scum would hardly have been concerned. The fact he gained 3 votes in 20 minutes (including hammer) negates any real sort of VCA because the wagon just happened too quickly.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 am

In post 288, Frogsterking wrote:
Why are you defending pooky? When did you start Townreading them?
I think you just made two incorrect assumptions.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:14 am

Good posting from Roden
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:20 am

Malakittens

BlueBloodedToffee

Roden

Gamma Emerald
Frogsterking

PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez
Bellaphant

DeasVail

Enchant

Game seems pretty easy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:08 am

In post 333, SirCakez wrote:YO YALL DID ME SO DIRTY DAY ONE FUCK OFF
Is not the reaction I would expect from town after limming scum and a PR at that
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:10 am

I mean, other people have reads and there are 14 pages so like, I don't get it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:52 am

Sorry, super busy day. Will get to this after work tomorrow
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:31 am

In post 307, Frogsterking wrote:I'm just kind of tossing shit out right now if Pooky is scum I don't know who his partner is. I think he easily could have bussed D1 though and I need to see him elaborate why the associatives are shit on roden+ cakez and lammolde.
I agree, I think Pooky could be a bus. Especially when he provided reasoning with his vote that gave him potential opportunities to jump off when needed.
In post 308, Roden wrote: Pooky could have bussed, but I think he's also a very influential player who people want to listen to and keep around. I think if he wanted to, he could've killed the wagon's momentum and made people look elsewhere.
He could have killed the momentum of 3 votes within 30 minutes? Pooky couldn't have known that would happen and would have felt comfortable placing a buddy at E-3 so early in the game and it also provided a decent distancing opportunity.
In post 310, Roden wrote: Mala and DV probably keep Maria around if either of them are scum, they were off wagon and would be desperate for allies. On the other hand, Enchant would want her gone the most.

VOTE: Enchant
Do you really think that hammer comes from scum!Enchant? It's a very risky play lol hammering what is likely the strongest scum role in the game.
In post 316, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think lammode/enchant internations say s/s
Agree with this, too.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:55 am

In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lammolde wasn't looking likely to be elimmed at all, I'm not sure where this perception has come from.

Lammolde was sitting comfortably at E-3, if he was being bussed then scum would hardly have been concerned. The fact he gained 3 votes in 20 minutes (including hammer) negates any real sort of VCA because the wagon just happened too quickly.
following from what I said in my last post, this looks like a terrible trajectory
Why?
In post 361, DeasVail wrote:BBT, tell me about your thoughts on Bella.
I think Bella could be SK, I don't think she can be scum with Lammolde.

Cakez, walk me through your scum read on me?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:59 am

I see, so you think I just L-1'd my buddy for lols?

With Enchant in the game...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:00 am

In post 420, SirCakez wrote:
In post 412, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Cakez, walk me through your scum read on me?
I think your interactions around Lam are flat out terrible. You seem like you're trying to awkwardly defend them at points then you just rolled over and gave up and voted them. it didn't seem natural at all; it looked like a buddy giving up and trying to salvage some towncred
Can you show me where I was trying to defend them? Do you think my vote did a good job of getting me towncred?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:01 am

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pooky

Return to “Completed Open Games”