Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6795, Thestatusquo wrote:Since you're not in the PT datisi and SS can you tell me who we should shoot tonight? I have thoughts but I'd like to hear yours first.
In case you're wondering, Frogster, this is an example of me being performative as town because I know I'd say something like this as scum.

For your analysis in the post game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

oh no but now I know that you know that I would say it as town because I would say it as scum and therefore I might be scum trying to make it look like I'm town trying to do what I would do as scum.

Lots of levels here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It would be funny is scum were dann, gamma and tsq and the majority of the scum team self voted and ated
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Taunting you about being unable to get me limmed is also something I did here as town because I've done it before as scum ;)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6798, Datisi wrote:
In post 6794, Frogsterking wrote:It's more so based on the fact that Shea is really persistent about voting fire and it reminded me of my scum play from that large normal where I kept pushing Yeet and VP nonsensically to rile up the Town.
i mean, shea can theoretically be scum independently

i just don't get any ~vibe feelsies~ about him/s_s having a mental connection or whatever the fuck it is

i think his play here makes sense as scum most if mena and s_s are both town

but i don't wanna think about that scenario right now
Looking forward to the world where S_S or someone flips town and I get attacked for being right two phases in a row.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I assume if we flipped fire and they were red I would be double bussing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Real time Point of View shot from Shea if he's telling the truth right now:

Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I love that scene in warrior cats before fallen leaves goes into the tunnels to pass his sharpclaw evaluation only to be caught up in the flooding that kills him, leaving him eternally wandering the tunnel systems in an effort to escape and being in agony over his family abandoning him down there forever (Because the main protagonist cat went back in time to possess a cat that had a similar name to make his family follow their fate to live in the mountains)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Wait hold up.

fireisredsir

fireisred

Fire is red.

Has anyone thought of this before?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I made that joke last time I was scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 6795, Thestatusquo wrote:Since you're not in the PT datisi and SS can you tell me who we should shoot tonight? I have thoughts but I'd like to hear yours first.
In post 6796, Something_Smart wrote:Not a good joke to be making.
In post 6797, Thestatusquo wrote:Depends on perspective I think.
Yeah don't be silly SS this isn't a Datisi setup
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think traitor is inherently fairly likely because this is a 19 player game

The idea of speculating about a traitor doesn't really appeal to me though? Like, if someone like SS is a traitor, realistically either we will find that eventually or we will win the game first, and I feel like it's easy for that kind of speculation to be off base unless you find something like... Very convincing

I mean I don't disagree that FB claiming scum has traitor equity but also I think SS is just scummy anyway so shrug
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6807, Ydrasse wrote:I love that scene in warrior cats before fallen leaves goes into the tunnels to pass his sharpclaw evaluation only to be caught up in the flooding that kills him, leaving him eternally wandering the tunnel systems in an effort to escape and being in agony over his family abandoning him down there forever (Because the main protagonist cat went back in time to possess a cat that had a similar name to make his family follow their fate to live in the mountains)
Offtopic
Spoiler:
That reminds me I've got a hardcover copy of Firestar's Quest back in my parent's house somewhere and I want to go find it.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 6812, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6807, Ydrasse wrote:I love that scene in warrior cats before fallen leaves goes into the tunnels to pass his sharpclaw evaluation only to be caught up in the flooding that kills him, leaving him eternally wandering the tunnel systems in an effort to escape and being in agony over his family abandoning him down there forever (Because the main protagonist cat went back in time to possess a cat that had a similar name to make his family follow their fate to live in the mountains)
Offtopic
Spoiler:
That reminds me I've got a hardcover copy of Firestar's Quest back in my parent's house somewhere and I want to go find it.
inconsolably weeping over skywatcher at any given moment of the day

im almost to the point where i stopped reading (fading echoes was my last book). i know some of what comes next. i live in fear.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6811, Ausuka wrote:I mean I don't disagree that FB claiming scum has traitor equity but also I think SS is just scummy anyway so shrug
Fwiw, FB jokeclaims scum so frequently that it would be a terrible traitor crumb.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

oh

I am unfamiliar with firebringer
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I brought this up d1

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

you act as if I have a good memory (I do not)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no worries

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Ausuka

S_S brings up a reasonable point at first glance. Fortunately we can also check and see if there were any further attempts by Fireb to clarify the intent behind their claim directly to the scum team:
In post 840, Firebringer wrote:
In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do we need to get into shitfights
This is too good a playerlist to get into squabbles imo
Because its mafia. nuff said.

i can't believe no one reacted to my serious claim of vengeful
In post 847, Firebringer wrote:
In post 843, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 840, Firebringer wrote:
In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do we need to get into shitfights
This is too good a playerlist to get into squabbles imo
Because its mafia. nuff said.

i can't believe no one reacted to my serious claim of vengeful
:( :igmeou:
Pretty sure I’ve played games that were solely goodvibes in the past
if ur going to tell lies make them more believable
In post 918, Firebringer wrote:
In post 905, skitter30 wrote:@nero i feel like some of his early posts were sort of nudging you in fire's way to see how you'd react to try to read you
i was def not reaction testing nero
In post 1782, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1714, ConManMick wrote:
In post 1624, GuiltyLion wrote:although CMM I do want to know who those other people are still
OK I read back some and ISOd some folks
I think there's scum in:
Ari, marci, the eira slot, frog, firered
I need to read marci's iso because it was all incidental stuff from reading other folks'.
I think your push on FB is wrong but useful and I like your play.
My Datisi read I think is wrong for now and I'm gonna move my vote. Later stuff certainly appears to be working toward a solve. Page 28 interactions with FB aside but I thing ye all talked about that enough.
I thought also maybe skip and scamp had scum between them but then actually skitter's iso looked pretty good and I haven't looked at scamp properly yet.
HEMs early stuff I thought town and also VP but a few things struck me as off from both and I would like to look back properly at both.
I don't particularly think FB is town but I can wait for him to kick into gear for now and he's done enough that I am not auto scumreading so I don't want to vote there right now.
I am interested in seeing more of Xof's iso dives to see what kind of content is there
I will look at some stuff in the morning. I'm trying to just chuck down rough notes so I don't have to start fresh so I appreciate this is a bit halfhazard.

RN I like Datisi, Nero, and GL.

VOTE: Ari
I disagree heavily with this. I neither think his push on me was useful and I don't think he should believe it was. And I am not getting why you saw it useful.

Actually more i think about that post the more i don't like it. You better not be scum conman.

pedit frogster hey buddy how u doing. I don't care about gamma. But ur welcome to continue talking about them as much as you want. I am here to play, and if you poke me again I will poke harder back.
(Bolded, must read surrounding posts in thread to understand the context)
In post 1783, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1781, Frogsterking wrote:Firebringer is here to bail out Gamma or is just oblivious?
I am going to word this nicely.
But was this post made with the intention of trying to annoy me or just made without thinking?
I don't know.

I am going to calm down now because this post shouldn't have bugged me as much as it should and you probably didn't intend it to.
In post 1784, Firebringer wrote:don't both answering last post. I have taken what the kids might call a chill pill.
I think FireB's odd entrance and exit beginning in and concluding in can be logically explained as a traitor signal to Gamma.
low certainty
on this theory at the moment but it has potential to increase.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

*concluding in .
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean I respect you bolding the part where he calls you his buddy

Ironically, it's a bold play

I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest is going on there though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

That is kinda funny that the most plausible traitor crumb in all that is toward Frogster
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't care about the claiming scum thing I don't think it speaks to me as something AI

Firebringer was scummy because at no point did he ever indicate serious effort or inclination to scumhunt

also I think the part Frogster is calling attention to is the "I don't care about gamma", that seems like a possible signal to the scumteam that he's not a threat (if we're running with this traitor theory)
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:54 am

Post by T3 »

been down with a bad cold for the past 2 days. vc coming soon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”