fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2517, mastina wrote:
In post 2480, fireisredsir wrote:but she's claiming an investigative result and she is literally lying bc i checked her both nights and she hasn't done anything
To what do I owe the pleasure of being visited two nights in a row when I said on D1 that the reveal would be on D4? When I said on D2 that I'd go 50% on D2 and 75% on D3 and 100% on D4? (Obv was a lie, will be at 100% now and every day future since I already fired my shot.)

Could it perhaps be that you knew that I couldn't have a result on you because of factional knowledge?

I don't believe there's more town killstopping power, or if there is, that they just so
happened
to have targeted me last night.

And scum aren't going to have an ungated roleblocker.

So a lack of result on you is still effectively a guilty, because
something caused my action to fail
, and that something is almost certainly scum-related.

Like, say, a scum rolestopper rolestopping fireisredsir.
i suspected that most likely based on your claim, if it was true and you were town, you wouldn't act n1, and would act either n2 or n3, or both. so i checked n1 -- because if you had acted n1, and then later claimed that you hadn't, that means you're scum who actually had a different role, or you were carrying out the kill

so the n1 result checked out, but i still didn't really trust you on play, and so i decided it was worth checking again n2 due to the possibility that you would reveal d3
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2514, Klick wrote:
In post 2482, Dannflor wrote:Yeah I think it’s somewhat likely mastina could be town and also lying here
Dann/Titus/mastina lol
Please outline the scenario where mastina is scum, and fire it town, and got these results in a game with no multitasking
In post 2418, fireisredsir wrote:im a reddit moderator, i can check if someone carried out a night action. i used it on mastina both nights and both nights she did not carry out an action.
????

The scenario is just mastina being a Mafia Goon
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:56 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2523, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2519, fireisredsir wrote:my bet is actually that scum have a watcher or something and she originally claimed to bait PRs to target her, and when they got a watcher result that i visited, and i started the day saying she was scum, she suspected i had some sort of guilty and tried to get out in front of it

huh.

this is actually a reasonable answer.

But that makes the scum team goon + goon + watcher + Ircher's fairly useless role, which feels wrong.
why are there two goons?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2522, Andresvmb wrote:I think in the general context of today, I would execute mastina before I voted for fireisredsir, though I don’t understand why Scum would try and do a 1v1 trade in the way that mastina has here. Just something doesn’t add up.
Yeah, I love mastina, but she has an ego. Klick or Luke likely blocked her.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2484, fireisredsir wrote:isn't mastina's like whole thing that she hates lying about claims
As scum!

I lie my ass off all the time as town. :P
In post 2493, jjh927 wrote:Oh boy so Mastina's guilty on Fire is explained by Mastina being roleblocked and Fire's guilty on Mastina is explained by Mastina being roleblocked
Yes, but fire's claim seems awfully like he knew I couldn't have a role result on him and that he is making up a roleclaim to justify that--why target me twice especially when I didn't visit N1? When I said the reveal would be on D4? I made it clear I wasn't acting until N3-at-earliest, and the proof that I wasn't acting would be found in a genuine N1 result on me.

Why would fireisredsir target me two nights in a row, when I was proven to have not acted N1 and had publicly stated my reveal was on D4?

It doesn't track. If fire thought I was scum lying, then there would've been proof I wasn't acting from N1.
Why would Fire see me not act N1 and think I would act N2?

What would make fire decide to target me twice when I said D4?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2517, mastina wrote:And scum aren't going to have an ungated roleblocker.
Hey mastina, if you want us to adjust our takes based on this claim, I think its time for you to explain the claim.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:58 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2521, Something_Smart wrote:Fire, did you expect town-mastina to take an action N1 and/or N2? Also, did you soft your N1 result anywhere?
answered the first part already. i didn't really have any conclusive result (just that she didn't act) so idk what i would have softed, there wasn't anything to say
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2530, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2517, mastina wrote:And scum aren't going to have an ungated roleblocker.
Hey mastina, if you want us to adjust our takes based on this claim, I think its time for you to explain the claim.
Ego.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1405, fireisredsir wrote:also i guess i should say that i don't really trust mastina at all, not super interested in sheeping reads there

roden seems alright so far. the claim has a couple weird things about it but i think that it could come from town. i don't really want to get into that discussion too much yet due to reasons, but the play outside of that seems maybe a little scummy

ig the main reason i don't want to vote there is bc of mastina, but maybe that's dumb, idk
is this really a post made by someone who just got a result indicating mastina is more likely to be telling the truth?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2527, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2523, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2519, fireisredsir wrote:my bet is actually that scum have a watcher or something and she originally claimed to bait PRs to target her, and when they got a watcher result that i visited, and i started the day saying she was scum, she suspected i had some sort of guilty and tried to get out in front of it

huh.

this is actually a reasonable answer.

But that makes the scum team goon + goon + watcher + Ircher's fairly useless role, which feels wrong.
why are there two goons?
in your scenario:
Mastina did nothing.
Someone did the kill

That someone is then also a goon, or has a role so useless they decided not to use it in order to set up this gambit.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2494, Lukewarm wrote:But mastina just walked that back
I didn't walk it back--the result indicating a guilty is still indicating a guilty.

I had no reason to be roleblocked last night.

But my action failed.

So something caused it to be blocked, when I had no reason to be roleblocked.

Ergo, something made fireisredsir be immune to my investigation.

And fireisredsir's claim supports that he knew he was immune to actions last night, because
a town fireisredsir has no reason to target me two nights in a row with a no-visit result N1
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2529, mastina wrote:I made it clear I wasn't acting until N3-at-earliest, and the proof that I wasn't acting would be found in a genuine N1 result on me.
and i wanted to see if that was the case or not? who else do you think i should have checked?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

Last scum is Andres or PP based off VCA

Klick Luke andres/PP

That's my final answer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2529, mastina wrote:Yes, but fire's claim seems awfully like he knew I couldn't have a role result on him and that he is making up a roleclaim to justify that--why target me twice especially when I didn't visit N1? When I said the reveal would be on D4? I made it clear I wasn't acting until N3-at-earliest, and the proof that I wasn't acting would be found in a genuine N1 result on me.
Based on his vote to kill you towards the end of the day, I think that the easiest answer is that he thought you were scum and was trying to catch you in a lie.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:01 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2533, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1405, fireisredsir wrote:also i guess i should say that i don't really trust mastina at all, not super interested in sheeping reads there

roden seems alright so far. the claim has a couple weird things about it but i think that it could come from town. i don't really want to get into that discussion too much yet due to reasons, but the play outside of that seems maybe a little scummy

ig the main reason i don't want to vote there is bc of mastina, but maybe that's dumb, idk
is this really a post made by someone who just got a result indicating mastina is more likely to be telling the truth?
thats not how i interpreted the result. i didn't trust her before i checked and i didn't trust her after either. the result was reasonable if she was town but it didn't really change my view at all
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2537, Titus wrote:Last scum is Andres or PP based off VCA

Klick Luke andres/PP

That's my final answer
Can you have your teammates not shoot me please? I’m actually having fun now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2495, fireisredsir wrote:you were the only one telegraphing a strong role
This is not a town mindset btw.
In post 17, mastina wrote:I promise that by D4, you'll know why.
Especially since my
very first post
said
by Day Four
. (Btw that wording is one of the true 'crumbs. I didn't say ON D4, I said BY D4, and D3 is by D4. :P)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mastina, why have you not reached the conclusion that Fire could just be a roleblocker yet

I don't think it's true

I think I could maybe add Fire to this increasingly ridiculous statement below and still plausibly be right
In post 1887, jjh927 wrote:I think Mastina, Lukewarm, Titus, and Roden are all town
but it's the obvious conclusion that explains why he would know you couldn't act either night while also explaining the failed action on your part
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 am

In post 2539, fireisredsir wrote:thats not how i interpreted the result. i didn't trust her before i checked and i didn't trust her after either. the result was reasonable if she was town but it didn't really change my view at all
so you assumed the scumteam was mostly goons? or what
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2540, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2537, Titus wrote:Last scum is Andres or PP based off VCA

Klick Luke andres/PP

That's my final answer
Can you have your teammates not shoot me please? I’m actually having fun now.
I can't control what scum does. Sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2541, mastina wrote:
In post 2495, fireisredsir wrote:you were the only one telegraphing a strong role
This is not a town mindset btw.
In post 17, mastina wrote:I promise that by D4, you'll know why.
Especially since my
very first post
said
by Day Four
. (Btw that wording is one of the true 'crumbs. I didn't say ON D4, I said BY D4, and D3 is by D4. :P)
why is it not a town mindset? explain

you made an elaborate claim that seemed to indicate you had significant power. you made it very clear that you would be revealing your role by d4. that seemed like easily the most useful place to use my role, bc then once you do reveal your role i can see if my info matches what you claimed

and now we see that it literally doesn't match your initial claim and you had to change your claim afterwards so obviously it was a good idea lmao
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:06 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2543, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2539, fireisredsir wrote:thats not how i interpreted the result. i didn't trust her before i checked and i didn't trust her after either. the result was reasonable if she was town but it didn't really change my view at all
so you assumed the scumteam was mostly goons? or what
why mostly? why couldn't just mastina be a goon
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:07 am

well they'd need another goon to be carrying out the kill b/c no multitasking
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:07 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2496, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2487, mastina wrote:scum had no reason to roleblock me
who would you have expected them to roleblock?
You, jjh, PenguinPower, or Vivax.
Maybe {Titus, Lukewarm, Dannflor} if not killing them.

But they had no reason to block me.

I had claimed the reveal would be on D4, not D3.

I was under fairly wide suspicion.

Roden, my HARD push, flipped town.

I had my credibility
destroyed
by that flip--with people quite suspicious of me.

Why would the scum roleblock me?

They wouldn't.

Ergo, the scum likely have either an ascetic/commuter (fireisredsir) or a rolestopper (who targeted fireisredsir to protect fire from the chance Vivax would vig there).

And in either case, the No Result is still a guilty. It's not as
hard
of a guilty as the actual result would be, but it's
still
a guilty. It's akin to a Loyal role receiving a No Result--not as hard of a guilty, but still a guilty because scum had no reason to roleblock me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:07 am

Kills, I should say. Did you expect that scum would have made both kills with the same member, or one with each?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”