hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

I've talked too much on why I think Frogs post suck so I'm gonna move here for the time being.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ mod
plz prod Crescent if you haven't done so
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i had felt like
In post 251, Frogsterking wrote:My 2nd FoS is Maria.
(I think there was another quote that better outlines his belief that one of me/maria are scum but this'll do.)

this was your classic push town bus buddy and Maria also pushed the idea that one of me/frog is scum and that their plan was to tag team me today and then possibly cross distance tomorrow so I wasn't really expecting Frog to vote Maria.

ofc they've now both gotten off me and went elsewhere besides each other. :igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 291, MariaR wrote:I don't think me sitting here and chilling (or lack of doing things) has any indication on my alignment and that's not even including the current circumstances.

You seem way more interested in winning any conversation you're in than figuring out the alignment of the people in question anytime I glance over your posting.
for someone that claims to know me, you sure don't know me. Also hasn't it been like years since we've played together? Anyways, do I strike you as the kind of guy that's not going to be argumentative? but I don't think your claim that I'm not scumhunting is true.

I can understand that you don't want to do anything while you are sick but I don't think being sick absolves you of your sins.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:i had felt like
In post 251, Frogsterking wrote:My 2nd FoS is Maria.
(I think there was another quote that better outlines his belief that one of me/maria are scum but this'll do.)

this was your classic push town bus buddy and Maria also pushed the idea that one of me/frog is scum and that their plan was to tag team me today and then possibly cross distance tomorrow so I wasn't really expecting Frog to vote Maria.

ofc they've now both gotten off me and went elsewhere besides each other. :igmeou:
I'm voting Maria. You haven't been scum hunting you've been defending yourself and I can't really Townread you until you start scum hunting.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm multitasking and have been doing both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are also voting dragon, not maria

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 310, KittyTacky wrote:Bruh have you played with town me, I'm always superficial early, especially because I can't get a feel for the goddamn game. -_-
probably. I know we've been scum together and you were scum in our last game.

I just feel like sleeping rhett about this game being fluff when it's not really.

and I had also felt like your opening salvo that ended in just conveniently ended before the game starts to get a little more contenty.

and both are +scum. The only really game related content you have is calling fennec town and asking maria a q. The rest is useless fluff so it feels like you are just active lurking and aren't willing to get your hands dirty and really comment on the game.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 381, Nero Cain wrote:you are also voting dragon, not maria
Oh VOTE: MariaR
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 325, Frogsterking wrote:That looks like a post I might write as scum to troll people.

"Hey, you didn't answer my question!"

*posts word soup*

"Hey, where's my answer to that question?"
how come you didn't call him out when he was doing this to me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 325, Frogsterking wrote:That looks like a post I might write as scum to troll people.

*posts word soup*

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 385, Nero Cain wrote:

*posts word soup*

Lack of social awareness. Sorry. I'm watching him a lot more closely now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 291, MariaR wrote:I don't think me sitting here and chilling (or lack of doing things) has any indication on my alignment and that's not even including the current circumstances.

You seem way more interested in winning any conversation you're in than figuring out the alignment of the people in question anytime I glance over your posting.
for someone that claims to know me, you sure don't know me. Also hasn't it been like years since we've played together? Anyways, do I strike you as the kind of guy that's not going to be argumentative? but I don't think your claim that I'm not scumhunting is true.

I can understand that you don't want to do anything while you are sick but I don't think being sick absolves you of your sins.
I don't think I've been using my illness as a crutch this game nor have I been trying to state that. I also never said you being in an argument is bad you're missing the entire point of all my statements. It feels like we're reading 2 different games lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 386, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 385, Nero Cain wrote:

*posts word soup*

Lack of social awareness. Sorry. I'm watching him a lot more closely now.
Because frog is a wolf*

yw fixed that for you B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 1.3 !

Crescent (2):
PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo
Cape90 (2):
SirRhett, Save The Dragons
MariaR (2):
Gamma Emerald, Frogsterking
marcistar (1):
marcistar
Greeting (1):
Cape90
Toogeloo (1):
Charloux
KittyTacky (1):
Nero Cain
Fennec (1):
Greeting
MalcolmTucker (1):
MariaR

not voting (4):
MalcolmTucker, KittyTacky, Crescent, Fennec

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-08 15:00:00)

modorator notes
  • replacing crescent.
  • gamma emerald might end up with limited access during the hurricane
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I've been trying to think of if there's a worldview where Frog is just a villa who is wrong but I can't get over the fact they just made up a worldview that never existed to begin with, and acted like they had this grand bait scheme. (didn't happen)

MT needs to have more votes on them, just look at that iso and tell me that's a villager mindset and not someone just watching from the sides taking shots posting busywork. It's such an obvious wolf iso
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 390, MariaR wrote:I've been trying to think of if there's a worldview where Frog is just a villa who is wrong but I can't get over the fact they just made up a worldview that never existed to begin with, and acted like they had this grand bait scheme. (didn't happen)

MT needs to have more votes on them, just look at that iso and tell me that's a villager mindset and not someone just watching from the sides taking shots posting busywork. It's such an obvious wolf iso
This is refuted since I breadcrumbed the entire thing. Fennec interrogated me about this last night.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:15 am

Post by schadd_ »

Big Chungus Gaming replaces Crescent
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

preliminary Thoughts: at least one of maria/frog are mafia. Neri feels subdued but i wont push it just based on that bc i like them like this and prefer it that way

VOTE: frog
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:27 am

Oh ya also marci obvtown
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 393, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:preliminary Thoughts: at least one of maria/frog are mafia. Neri feels subdued but i wont push it just based on that bc i like them like this and prefer it that way

VOTE: frog
fireisred alt
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:29 am

what day is this
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 396, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:what day is this
Haha busted
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I identify as Nero, not Neri.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I mean this might have been a scum slot after all

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”