She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7750 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

K
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 7749, Frogsterking wrote:(assuming my read on Dease was tinfoil.)
Frog can you explain when and why your Deas read shifted, you were scumreading him on/off a lot yesterday
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 7736, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 7732, Titus wrote:I still think this is bullshit somewhere so I need to do VCA four fucking times.
I'm pretty sure this is just a solved game. Is there any VCA related reason to doubt Menalque + fire?
The fact that you've said this so many times with different people is so very frustrating.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7753 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7752, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 7732, Titus wrote:I still think this is bullshit somewhere so I need to do VCA four fucking times.
I'm pretty sure this is just a solved game. Is there any VCA related reason to doubt Menalque + fire?
The fact that you've said this so many times with different people is so very frustrating.
Rawr I'm agitated now *kitty growls*
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7754 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7752, Thestatusquo wrote:
If that's the kind of thing that bothers you then I can see why you stopped playing.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #7755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Have you ever heard the story of the frog who croaked wolf?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7751, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 7749, Frogsterking wrote:(assuming my read on Dease was tinfoil.)
Frog can you explain when and why your Deas read shifted, you were scumreading him on/off a lot yesterday
Yeah I have to @Dann though at the same time:
In post 5202, Dannflor wrote:asking people to use logic to explain emotion is... an interesting way of questioning people
I became stressed because we weren't killing Menalque and I perceived Dease to be obvscum whilst in that frame of mind.

Simple enough.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7757 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7755, Thestatusquo wrote:Have you ever heard the story of the frog who croaked wolf?
Yes and I've also witnessed the story of Nope.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7758 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 7749, Frogsterking wrote:The Masons are real based on my behavioral analysis. Their reads list D1 when aggregated together produced a 100% accurate Town core (assuming my read on Dease was tinfoil.) Past constructing a Town core based on an aggregate of their reads, they have not been successful in pinpointing mafia. We don't need any big fights or crazy theories we need someone to pinpoint the 2 (maybe 3) mafia within like 4 slots which are likely to contain it. I think VCA is one of my weakest points but I tried to think about it a little bit and I think Obscure (Menalque) and fireisred will turn up as suspicious.
Hi Frog

Gamma was in this so-called impenetrable town core you constructed
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7759 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7758, Dannflor wrote:
In post 7749, Frogsterking wrote:The Masons are real based on my behavioral analysis. Their reads list D1 when aggregated together produced a 100% accurate Town core (assuming my read on Dease was tinfoil.) Past constructing a Town core based on an aggregate of their reads, they have not been successful in pinpointing mafia. We don't need any big fights or crazy theories we need someone to pinpoint the 2 (maybe 3) mafia within like 4 slots which are likely to contain it. I think VCA is one of my weakest points but I tried to think about it a little bit and I think Obscure (Menalque) and fireisred will turn up as suspicious.
Hi Frog

No he wasn't IIRC because Ydra didn't Town gamma (it was scamper) and it took 2 Towns to get included in the Town core. You should have known that before submitting (if you're Town.) If you're traitor then good job playing to your win con I guess.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7760 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Dannflor BSing here:
In post 7758, Dannflor wrote:
Hi Frog

Dannflor caught BSing #1:
In post 1897, Frogsterking wrote:
@Ari
@Dease
@Dats
@Nero
@Ausuka
@xoxelf

Can you guys confirm there's an up to date reads list in your iso? Please?
In post 1891, Ydrasse wrote:
scamper

Nero Cain
fireisredsir
Aristeia

Ausuka
Datisi
xofelf
DeasVail
In post 1892, scamper wrote:{
ydrasse
ausuka
, gamma emerald}
{frogsterking, marcistar,
nero cain
}
{
aristeia
, firebringer}
{
deasvail
xofelf
, guiltylion,
datisi
}

{hem, fireisredsir, obscure, vp baltar, dannflor}

{conmanmick, irrelephant}
THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!
The 6 names who were mutual Town reads of Ydra and scamper were all Town. They along with Ydra and scamper were the Town core. Gamma wasn't a part of the Towncore.

Why are you shading my slot in 7758, Dann? Am I the easiest point of attack left who is Town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7761 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I wanna talk to CSF.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7762 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Dannflor »

okay I guess I confused which towncore you were talking about
In post 4126, Frogsterking wrote:The problem with Gamma is that they're in a similar category as HEM, they're Towned by IIRC scamper and also by Ari posthumously.
but you did at one point attribute Gamma as town because they were towned by two lock towns

anyway, the point doesn't really matter

I think what matters is that I don't really believe that you believe what you are saying anymore

I feel like your bravado and gusto is less focused now and more just about getting people to believe that you are genuine, but I don't see genuine fire behind it. The way you've been reading me is so weird first of all. Like I appear to just become scum in your mind whenever I disagree with you. Or I'm a traitor so you can discredit me but don't actually have to push me?

I don't know this just feels like a replication of someone being overconfident not someone who is actually this confident in what they want
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #7763 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also I spaced out here. Is there actually a vig counter claim happening right now?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7764 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

no Titus is just wasting time I think
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7765 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Menalque

I'm done waiting around for him to do more than he has and I think his latest non-effort felt like a white flag

I want to graduate my townread on Dann from "lazy" to "well justified" but frankly still haven't committed time to do it rigorously yet, but idk the Mena/Frog theory just feels appealing, even if there's a fifth scum the conf pool is large enough that I'm not really worried yet
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7766 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1587, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1585, humaneatingmonkey wrote:yeah that was what stood out to me

he chose to scumread frogster with the most level 0 read you can read frogster's opening post
Pretty sure I scum read frogster for something similar the first time I played with them. I'm so out of the loop right now, but frogster is an acquired taste that can result in strong negative reactions at first, imo.
I did recently find this post again which is pretty janky and looks partnery with Frog imo, esp if town!Dann

Dann scumreads Frog over something HEM calls "level 0", and VPB jumps in to defend Dann by saying Frog is easily scumread - sneaky tacit defense of Frog, sneaky sneaky

the alternate explanation is this is a bid to pocket both Dann and Frog in one move, but is Frog really a slot that needs to be pocketed D1? why not just not get involved at all if town!HEM and town!Dann are fighting about Dann's scumread on town!Frog
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7767 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7762, Dannflor wrote:but you did at one point attribute Gamma as town because they were towned by two lock towns

anyway, the point doesn't really matter
What. Your most recent tinfoil on my slot just face planted before it even began. It does matter that you failed a simple fact check lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7768 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7766, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1587, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1585, humaneatingmonkey wrote:yeah that was what stood out to me

he chose to scumread frogster with the most level 0 read you can read frogster's opening post
Pretty sure I scum read frogster for something similar the first time I played with them. I'm so out of the loop right now, but frogster is an acquired taste that can result in strong negative reactions at first, imo.
I did recently find this post again which is pretty janky and looks partnery with Frog imo, esp if town!Dann

Dann scumreads Frog over something HEM calls "level 0", and VPB jumps in to defend Dann by saying Frog is easily scumread - sneaky tacit defense of Frog, sneaky sneaky

the alternate explanation is this is a bid to pocket both Dann and Frog in one move, but is Frog really a slot that needs to be pocketed D1? why not just not get involved at all if town!HEM and town!Dann are fighting about Dann's scumread on town!Frog
I'm not sure how you read that as anything other than a failed attempt to pocket me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7763, Thestatusquo wrote:Also I spaced out here. Is there actually a vig counter claim happening right now?
Left deliberately ambiguous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Titus »

Gut eyeball D1

Shea, Dann, CSF
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

Three town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7771, Dannflor wrote:Three town
Why?

Who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

Frogster, probably Menalque, maybe GL or DV idk i havent had the motivation to reread those two slots yet.

Unless you are hard claiming something I am going to treat CSF as conf town, but given that Nero never said anything I doubt you actually have anything in that regard.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7773, Dannflor wrote:Frogster, probably Menalque, maybe GL or DV idk i havent had the motivation to reread those two slots yet.

Unless you are hard claiming something I am going to treat CSF as conf town, but given that Nero never said anything I doubt you actually have anything in that regard.
Why would anyone hard cc unless forced?

Also why is Shea town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”