hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 801, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 799, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:you know for a fact that my townplay is not 1 dimensional and depends on how the game goes so this is just more fluffed up shit to make a push on me happen
Bruh
I would still rather vote out Fenrir for info
Fenrir? Seriously?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 804, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:gamma is doing a scum tactic where he pushes me hard, gets people to sheep, and is now backing off so that he can wipe his hands clean of the damage while being the primary reason that my slot is even on the table.

most of the arguments against my slot have boiled down to "dont like playstyle" and "policy", if argument is even provided, both of which are frankly barely applicable here and are meant to distract from facts.

frogster and gamma are so painfully obviously paired it is like a big red sign that says "mafia here"
yes because people will easily sheep voting fenrir and there would be no trouble with that
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 807, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:people please answer: why do people townread gamma/frog?
In post 588, Cape90 wrote:I feel like Gamma is still towny for what it is worth kinda stands as one point of this, as it looks like Gamma is agreeing with Frogsterking talking about how they are
annoying
enough to stop a proper towncore from forming as scum.

The kind of revisit that Gamma does and seem like something I would do as town where I would comment on a post twice since you are responding to one point of it, then going on to another point later. To me, scum usually have more thought out posts to where they respond to everything in a single post.

Also v i b e s and I know MS players hate that. Eat it
I was looking over Frogsterking's scum game, I played a large game with him, I do not think this is it, he usually has more of a tunnelly game, I get different feelings this game.

Frogster went from calling me maybe town, to scum, to light town, to obvious town

I don't see this progression from his scum game, just kinda seemed like there was TMI that I was town lol

He is a really good scum, fooled me once.

It felt like in his scum game he was projecting more.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 818, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:Ive seen you break down
and basically throw at least twice
, so no
what do you consider throwing?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 820, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:frogster is exhibiting scum behavior where he does not have a real read on me. He is creating a conclusion and trying to work backwards from it. This is what less experienced scum will slip up on often and why analyzing people's pushes is effective at finding mafia. Look at how frog pushes my slot - and look at how he justifies it, look at how he does it with maria as well. There is no genuine progression.
Hes just arbitrarily determined to find my slot as scum because i am inconvenient in the gamestate as I am pushing his slot
. He has scrambled to find reasoning but as my play has been actually towny thus far it falls flat.

I think I recall frogster accusing someone of flailing earlier - i think that accusation was projection.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 821, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 819, Frogsterking wrote:FYI Chungus, trolls are often more effective when it isn't obvious what they're doing, you remind me of grade school too much to get a rise out of me. Have a good night and good luck pooping up the thread.
I'm not the one shitting up thread by posting random reads without reasoning.

Feel free to actually rebut with a proper argument and we can talk tho
In post 393, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:preliminary Thoughts: at least one of maria/frog are mafia. Neri feels subdued but i wont push it just based on that bc i like them like this and prefer it that way

VOTE: frog
In post 402, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 355, MalcolmTucker wrote:Whether for the reasons presented or not so far I think Maria looks quite scummy here. There's a cagey defensiveness to some of their posts after being accused which vibes with me as scum trying to clear their name but not wanting to look overly desperate but panicky while doing so.

I think Fennec vs Frog is TvT. Fennec very much feels like they're thinking out loud in the thread in a townie way, while I find Frog's play can be quite erratic but engaged when they are town. I'm not particularly seeing strong scum motivation from either of them at the moment.
on a frogs wolf flip, this is almost certainly a partner
also it took you this long to actually present a concrete scumread that you have had this whole time

*insert self-report image
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 824, Gamma Emerald wrote:I also thought frog was off early but after he started pushing Claire it felt like that wasn’t the case anymore
who's claire?
who came from planet claire?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 831, Cape90 wrote:
In post 824, Gamma Emerald wrote:I also thought frog was off early but after he started pushing Claire it felt like that wasn’t the case anymore
who's claire?
who came from planet claire?
MariaR
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 35, Frogsterking wrote:Cape is probably town for townbinning me based on questionable logic.
In post 51, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 48, Cape90 wrote:
In post 47, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 33, Cape90 wrote:Frogsterking - "I may or may not post my survey start"

Gamma Emerald - Comment on elaborating something later.
Speaking of moving the game forward, cape can you justify townleaning these two above in some way that makes it seem like you
didn't
just throw a bunch of names together?
I find posting about posting the survey start thing to be completely pointless if you are mafia here as that part can easily be left out. It felt like random insecurity over... nothing which to me says towny concern.

As far as the read on Gamma, I guess it shows this thing I see town usually do to where they would have these "secret" reads on people that they want to share
later
. I just hardly see mafia do this.
Okay.
In post 52, Frogsterking wrote:I think Cape is probably telling the truth, so kind of a free sort for me considering I didn't have them in my "can read" pile.
In post 59, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:Fennec prob town though. Scum might try to avoid breaking site rules, yeah?
I agree.
Do you think I'm jumping ahead of myself as far as cape goes?
In post 65, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 61, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 50, Cape90 wrote:
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:idk man, I think scum do "will explain later" alot. Maybe it's just them mimicking townplay but its not something that scum never does. We can jusge Gamma once he comes back with his reasoning but I'm not a fan of yours. :igmeou:
I usually find

early = town
later = scum
Is there a reason you’re making an exception for me then, assuming I’ve read this right?
I'm going to go ahead and Town read Gamma with
very low
certainty for asking a question which seems unlikely to be scum motivated.

PEdit

I'm going to go ahead and flip my read on Cape

VOTE: Cape
In post 68, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 66, Cape90 wrote:been playing a lot of turbo style games recently so I think it's that :p
I don't believe you, sorry.
I played thousands of hours on EM and I never had an impulse to instantly go "oh damn these 4 people are Town for xyz" unless I was scum.
In post 73, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 71, marcistar wrote:why is being swayed by nero even a bad thing? :shifty:
Do Cape and I look TvT yes or no?
In post 87, Frogsterking wrote:What's up with the random nero shade, Cape? What was the impetus for that?
In post 114, Frogsterking wrote:Sirrhett, do you have any reads other than fennec and cape?

UNVOTE: cape VOTE: crescent

For something something. Also, based on .
Okay for of all things though?
In post 143, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 142, Fennec wrote:I'm Reading back, and I think i'm gonna for now, unvote. I'm gonna wait for some more posts to roll in, everyone to do some posts, then get some better reads. I'm starting to feel very unsure about them, and I need to see more posts by everyone and the others not posting to just damn post. Because of time zones, that is probably tomorrow for me.
UNVOTE: Cape
Smart choice!
In post 146, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 145, Fennec wrote:Also while Cape still feels dodgy, I'm starting to feel that dodginess about some other people, But i'm probably paranoid. I'm gonna wait out the hours, see the next hundred posts and more people to place some stuff before i'll be talkin and doin things. I need to think through this a little more and need some more stuff to work with.
I agree Cape appeared dodgy and I think it was because he was reacting defensively under pressure. I think you, Cape and I are probably Town with
low certainty
You unvoted instead of getting trapped in a tunnel, so props to you for recognizing that. What do you think about my points against Nero in ?
In post 204, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 16, Frogsterking wrote:Players I can read well:

Gamma Emerald -- Not sure where his head is at right now. Town?
Nero Cain -- Scum. Outside Townrange.
Greeting -- Not sure/maybe scum/instincts hope Town
KittyTacky -- Town
Crescent -- AWOL
PookyTheMagicalBear -- Maybe scum/maybe has a good read on Greeting
Updated.

I think marci, cape, sirrhett, charloux and fennec are town with
low
certainty.
I'm glad to see Fennec is voting Nero. I'm
low
pushing
moderate
certainty this is a scum flip.

Town:
  • Gamma
    Kitty
    Marci
    Cape
    Sirrhet
    Charloux
    Fennec
Scum:
  • Nero
If Crescent is Town I suggest they demonstrate that by using my PoE as a starting point and showing where they can improve on the sorting.
In post 307, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 305, Cape90 wrote:
In post 303, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 301, MariaR wrote:Save the Dragons/Marci/Char
Fen/Cape
Pooky/Gamma
Nero/Frog

I go lay down now have fun
Bingo. This is what I was fishing for. It will come in handy tomorrow.

VOTE: Maria

We can hammer Maria now IMO.
Can you elaborate on why Maria is scum? I don't super get Maria's take in calling my posts
not
fuzzy so it's easy not to like it? I feel like the opposite applies more but alright. Then also kinda says the same thing about me in .

Would also like to point out that in Fennec's scum world, if I were to be mafia, the other suspicions that Fennec has had have been quite vocal about me
I think I probably hit wrong on Nero and she's been trying to feed the fire there. The rest of her reads she pulled out of thin air and I dislike seeing pooky as a scum lean (distancing) and dragon sliding all the way up into town reads for a single horrible post.
Town!dragon can tell Cape is obvtown for example
One of the only hang ups I have with the slot of Frogsterking is their progression on me, I mean look
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like you're probably not going to get any more certain on my alignment and I don't think I can say anything other than I apparently weight things like higher than you do.

Also, a big reason I slipped through the cracks in that game is because there were people like Chungus (fua for example, and that guy who got removed for being racist or something) picking fights with Town after Town and making it REALLY easy to hide.

Chungus has had time to demonstrate any redeeming qualities in their "townplay" and they have uh...demonstrated a desire to pick fights with people who are probably Town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 823, marcistar wrote:i dont think chungus is trolling frog,

also i remember thinking u were weird feeling earlier.
Idk what it was that you noticed but you should probably remember it because I don't know how to replicate it and it might be AI that I'm Town.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 834, Frogsterking wrote:Also, a big reason I slipped through the cracks in that game is because there were people like Chungus (fua for example, and that guy who got removed for being racist or something) picking fights with Town after Town and making it REALLY easy to hide.
1. So you are comparing Chungus too... other town that game??

2. The other person you are referring to was naughty in another game, and not the game u were maf in
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Cape do you still think save is out of their scum range
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

The more I read it feels like frog is just weaponizing Gamma’s bad reads tbh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:26 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 807, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:people please answer: why do people townread gamma/frog?
The thing about frog is... That the whole of today's discussion centers around him. Without him constantly posting the page count would effectively be halved and good luck with your reads then. If he is scum then the jokes on him *insert shooting yourself in the leg*

I could've sworn i saw Gamma soft claiming somewhere, but i don't see it anymore. Maybe i mixed up the games somehow. Still won't vote for him today tho.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Charloux »

Also there are 5 days remaining. I REALLY don't want to be forced to do a speedwagon in case an important role is claimed. Don't remember any of the wagons reaching 5 people as well. Maybe even as low as 4.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 839, Charloux wrote:The thing about frog is... That the whole of today's discussion centers around him. Without him constantly posting the page count would effectively be halved and good luck with your reads then. If he is scum then the jokes on him *insert shooting yourself in the leg*
:lol:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 836, Cape90 wrote:1. So you are comparing Chungus too... other town that game??

2. The other person you are referring to was naughty in another game, and not the game u were maf in
Yeah I'm drawing an analogy, if chungus is town then scum probably breathe a sigh of relief when they see his play.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 837, MariaR wrote:Cape do you still think save is out of their scum range
In post 838, MariaR wrote:The more I read it feels like frog is just weaponizing Gamma’s bad reads tbh
What
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 840, Charloux wrote:Also there are 5 days remaining. I REALLY don't want to be forced to do a speedwagon in case an important role is claimed. Don't remember any of the wagons reaching 5 people as well. Maybe even as low as 4.
Yeah everything has stalled at 3 or so because Pooky keeps vote hopping
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 747, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:pooky why did you find crescent suspicious? Can you explain your read there?

No marci, do not sheep pooky, I'm town

I just got home btw reads list incoming.

Full disclosure i havent read most of the game yet.

@std i think ur town but maria is srsly not the play here. Pls consider voting with me here: VOTE: frogster

kitty is prob town here, i think they're grossly wrong, but probably town.

@charloux, consider reading some of STDs recent stuff. Let off the gas. Let the slot breathe. Their reaction is towny. If you are looking for them to do something you gotta let em breathe i get you feel you "got" them but considee that... you dont.
Pocketing.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 837, MariaR wrote:Cape do you still think save is out of their scum range
idk probably not.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:22 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 737, KittyTacky wrote:But I prefer BCG today.
I think Fenrir might be a better vote because his Claire vote looks like scum trying to put momentum back onto a town wagon
I can see it. But IMO BCG is way scummier.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 728, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really know what to think right now

i at first didn't like MT's catch up because it just seemed like an easy MarieR suspicion. He could be white knighting me but it's hard to want to vote someone who's reading me correctly literally at this very moment
I feel like this is a towny take given nobody else said this about MT's catch up
In post 784, Save The Dragons wrote:Like it's disappointing when people aren't even willing to engage and just want to vote you for dumb reasons

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do if people won't read what I'm saying I mean that's all I can do I can say stuff and people are like "herp derp you voted for one of your announced scumreads that's suspicious"

Like let's have a debate let's talk about stuff tell me what's really driving the scumread. Too many people voting me are doing so without acknowledging anything I'm saying

Like why am I even trying
I think this defense is towny but I am very easily pocketed by this style of posting
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:23 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 768, Charloux wrote:
In post 752, Cape90 wrote:
In post 743, Charloux wrote:Nice double standard you got there. Is one of Pooky/Toog your scum buddy so you didn't call them out for naked votes? That doesn't make a lot of sense...
you are legitimately scum and I will get you voted one day

Like why call out the people that have been naked voting all day? Especially Toog
1)No personal insults please, even if true. You don't call a fat lady fat, do you now?
2)I called out Malcom on his double standard on naked voting, and his connection to std; NOT toog.
"Scum" isn't an insult.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”